Next Generation Christian Kingdom Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With Marcia now taken care of, Linda positioned her towel next to Marcia's head, then as she sat down and spun around towards Marcia, she pulled her skirt up, and slid her hips under her daughter's face. Marcia then brought her arms under her mother's thighs, and locked her hands together over her hips. As she was positioning her mouth over her crotch, she thought about how hard it will be to not bite down as the pain of the cane began.

"Marcia," Anthony said. "The number of strokes a woman receives during a husbands head start is her age. So I am about to deliver eighteen. Before I do, I want I want to say a couple of things. First, make sure your reasons for enduring this is based on what you want. We -- your mother and I -- will always love you. Whether you are in this kingdom or not, will have no impact on that, so please don't do this for us.

"Second, I want to offer you an apology up front. The reason I'm delivery this to you is because of me. I'm doing this because the next time I shove my cock down your throat, I don't want any lingering guilt that I had not tried everything in my power to dissuade you from joining.

"This is an important lesson to learn about this kingdom. Women often wind up experiencing a lot of pain because of the insecurity of men. The most important component of why men do this to the women in their lives is to prove they have the control that they should already know they have. I want you to take a minute to think on this, then I'll ask you if you wish for me to continue."

Anthony placed the end of the cane on his daughter's bare behind to focus her attention on it. After what appeared to be a minute he asked, "So, what will it be? Do you wish for me to continue?"

Marcia never actually considered anything. Belonging to this kingdom was already too much a part of her. She raised her mouth from her mother's crotch, and said almost sarcastically, "Whip my ass, dad."

Anthony tapped her ass a few times as if taking aim, then raised the cane over his head, and delivered a stinging blow dead center.

What Marcia felt initially was an intensity of pain like a thousand bee stings. Then something she could never have imagined happened, it started hurting even worse. Later that evening she described the pain to Laura, who at this time had never experienced such a thing. She told her to imaging someone turning on a siren in your ear as loud as it could go, then to be horrified that it wasn't at the loudest, because someone just turned the volume up some more. That additional pain was the blood rushing back into the area the cane had forced out.

When the stroke landed there was an initial screech from her, but as the ultimate pain set in it turned into a pitiful, but muffled cry. Anthony gave his daughter about fifteen seconds to collect herself, then delivered five more in quick succession. The next landed just above the first; then one just below those two; then above those three; then below those four. Marcia had five marks spanning her bottom when her father delivered the sixth diagonally across them all.

He again let her cry for a little bit before reaching down and turning on the egg vibrator, which hit Marcia like an electrical shock. The sensation was exactly as Marcia thought it would be, which was totally unwanted. When her father delivered the seventh across her upper thighs, she was even getting mad by the distraction of it. She felt that the vibrator was completely undermining her ability to maintain control.

By the tenth stroke her body was responding to the vibrator, but her head couldn't because the pain was too intense. She was even wondering if this is what it's like to be raped -- to have your body respond sexually when you are in no mood whatsoever to do so.

Then it dawned on her that maybe this was the point of the vibrator. Not as just some cheap sexual thrill, but as another obstacle to overcome. More than ever now she tried to just submit, and not fight the pain -- or the pleasure. She succumbed completely to what was happening to her, and by the eighteenth and final stroke, she had a powerful orgasm.

As her father turned off the vibrator, her mother pulled her forward and on top of her, then cradled her in her arms. "Oh honey," she said. "You were wonderful. You handled that so well." Marcia then felt her father ease the egg out. After a minute or so of crying into her mothers shoulder, she realized that she hadn't been paying attention to how her mother responded to her screams into her pussy. Yet she could tell by the dampness of her towel, she must have.

"You did great Marcia," Anthony said. "I'm quite proud of you. I was starting to think you were going to fight me the whole way, but you eventually caught on."

He helped her to stand up, and then asked, "Do you understand the purpose of what I did? Both with the caning and the vibrator?"

"I think so," she replied. "I wanted to just deal with the pain of the caning, and it was like I resented how you brought the sexual aspect in with vibrator. This may sound strange to you, but I felt I was being raped. Eventually I saw that I wanted to stay in control, but that was wrong. I need to let go with what was happening to me."

"Very good," he continued. "That's a very apt description. I had heard that you were becoming quite the dominant, and I had to be sure you were learning the right lessons from it, and from your description, I take it you have.

"As a submissive, you don't get to determine when it is appropriate to have any situation turned into a sexual one. Any sexual encounter could be viewed as a rape, since there is always a dominant and a submissive. In most cases, rape is a perspective, particularly in times when the sexual encounters are redefined after the fact.

"An overriding understanding that you must come to about this kingdom is that you will be found at fault if at anytime you believe you are being raped. For all intents and purposes, there are no rapes in this kingdom. Do you accept this?"

"Yes. Yes I do," Marcia replied.

"Then I welcome you into this kingdom as a maiden," he declared. He then turned to his wife, "Linda, shave our new maiden."

"First things first," Linda began, "we need to take care of her bottom before that."

As Linda said this, Marcia reached around with both hands to feel her bottom, and what she felt terrified her. There were massive welts on her that were incredibly painful. She had no idea how she would be able to sit down for weeks. She tried to look at her bottom, but all she could see were the very ends of the welts as they wrapped around the side, and they looked a very angry purple.

"I know," Linda said. "They look real bad. But don't you worry. We know how to take care of these things. In a month, there will be no trace of them. Let me get another towel for you to lie down on." She disappeared in to the bathroom then reentered with a towel and a jar of lotion. As she spread out the towel onto the couch she continued, "Lie down on this, and I'll spread a special cream we've concocted for this."

Marcia did as she was bidden, then as relaxed as her mother very carefully, and lightly, rubbed the cream in. "This feels wonderful," she cooed.

"Nice, huh?" Linda asked. "It's a base of cocoa butter and aloe, along with some other ingredients. It's used after any spanking when there is any surface damage, and it is rubbed on the bellies of all pregnant woman several times a day. No woman in our kingdom has stretch marks because of it. This will actually be a primary duty of yours as a new maiden -- to go around and apply this on our pregnant women."

After another minute Linda said, "That should do it for now. Be sure to have Laura put some more on at least three times a day." Linda helped her daughter up, and then taking the towel Marcia was just lying on, she folded it in half, and laid it on Anthony's desk at the front right corner.

"Place your back against the desk," she was tapping the right side of it, "then lean back, and I'll slide you across so that your bottom does not come in contact with it."

Marcia didn't quite understand the instructions, but she followed them as best she could. As she leaned back -- with her bottom still over the edge -- her mother held up her ankles, as her father pulled her back across the desk by her shoulders. Linda placed Marcia's feet upon the desk, and then spread her knees apart.

Linda now had a good view of her daughter's pussy. The nurse who performed the electrolysis did a wonderful job, and her daughter appeared to be taking good care of herself. Her bush wasn't a complete 'landing strip.' It still had a 'V' shape to it, but it was pulled back a bit from the leg crease. There wasn't a hint of hair below her clitoris, and not a blemish to be found anywhere.

Linda went back into the bathroom, and came back with a coffee cup that had a brush handle sticking out, a towel, and a straight razor. She placed the cup between her daughter's thighs, and then proceeded to use the brush to liberally apply foam to her bush. When completed, she moved the cup along with the brush off to the side. She then picked up the straight razor, and opened it with considerable dexterity. She clearly looked as if she knew what to do with this. "I know this long blade looks scary," she tried to reassure her. "But it is the best way to shave a full bush. Safety razors just get clogged."

She used several passes to clear the hair from her pubic mound. After each pass she wiped her blade clean on the towel. When she was done, her father had gone and come back with a hot, wet washrag that her mother used to clean her up with.

Once done, she slowly worked on her daughter's pussy as if caressing it. She licked and sucked her clitoris, and slowly worked her up to a new state of extreme arousal. As her mother continued her attention on her vagina, Marcia looked over to her right and saw that her father already had his cock out of his pants, and was stroking it into a full erection.

When Marcia was on the verge of an orgasm, her mother pulled back, and then helped her husband get a condom on. She began by literally slamming her mouth on his cock. She took it all in with an ease that Marcia could not comprehend. Seven or eight times she engulfed him like it was nothing. On the last time she held it for few seconds, then slowly pulled off. With her husbands cock now long and solid, she rolled the condom on his cock in one fluid motion.

Anthony didn't pause for a second as he grabbed Marcia by the backs of her thighs, and while pushing her legs back, he slid her on the towel towards him -- he slid her right onto his waiting cock. The pain of her welts was screaming at her as her knees were pushed back to her head, but she was in heaven as that cock slid in her. Not just any cock, but the cock of her father. Nothing seemed more appropriate to her than to have her father be the first one to penetrate her.

She was sixteen years old when she first pushed a vibrator into her vagina, and since then she has had many others, including some dildos -- lately quite a few dildos -- in her. So the physical sensation of penetration was not unknown to her, yet this was very special, and for a couple of reasons. First, this was the first time that something has entered her that can experience the same pleasure she was enjoying. And second, like her mother was saying earlier, this was a man; a man who has taken full possession of her. This wasn't something that she possessed that was penetrating her; it was something that possessed her instead. The combination of these two emotions was quickly bringing her to her first orgasm when she cried out "Am I your maiden daddy?"

Her father's response was what pushed her over the edge. "Yes, Marcia. You're mine. You're all mine."

Why being possessed would mean so much to her, she did not know. Yet to hear his voice say that was all she needed to plummet over the edge again. She would experience two more before her father finally came also. While staying inside, he allowed her legs to drop down beside him. He then leaned down and gave is his daughter a passionate kiss. She hugged and caressed him as long as he would let her, then he got up. Staring down at her he said, "Don't worry honey. This won't be our last."

Her mother was kneeling down next to him as he pulled out. She then did as she said she would earlier. She eased the condom off her husbands cock, and after orally cleaning him, she squeezed the condom into her mouth like it was a yogurt tube. She then stood up, pulled her daughter into her arms, and initiated an open mouth kiss.

As her mother's tongue, and father's cum, swirled around in her mouth, all Marcia could think about was how wonderful it was to be her father's maiden.

~ End of Chapter 8 ~ Her Father's Maiden ~