Next Saturday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do not cum until you are told," He ordered, pulling His fingers from her soaked cunt and flicking the swollen nub of her clit.

With His other hand he began stroking His already erect cock, preparing for her mouth. She was on fire. She wasn't sure how much longer she could go on without screaming, crying, or cumming. It was the first time with Him she considered using their safe word. He sensed her anguish and decided to move along with what He wanted, knowing it would bring her pleasure.

He stood before her. "You will suck my cock, wench. You will suck my cock until I cum in your mouth and you will swallow it all, understand?" He growled, intent on having His instructions completely understood.

"Yes, Master," she replied.

Immediately, His hands found the back of her head and forcefully moved her open and waiting mouth onto his cock.

She moaned as her tongue circled the tip of Him and she had her first taste of His precum. She worked her mouth, wanting Him to want her more than He ever wanted anyone before. She felt so alive satisfying Him. On her knees, tied up, with Him in her mouth was where she belonged.

He had imagined what her mouth would feel like many times, but nothing prepared Him for the intensity of it. He struggled to maintain His composure, not wanting to cum too soon, not wanting the night to end. It was as if through her training she had somehow learned exactly what He liked and how He liked it. He glanced down at her -- the red stain of her lipstick, now a faded pink. He couldn't resist watching her mouth take Him inside. He knew no matter how much He resisted He wouldn't be able to hold back much longer.

She could feel His muscles tensing and knew He would soon be letting Himself go. And with that, she would soon be able to let go as well. She moaned around the thickness of His cock anticipating the sensation of His cum on her tongue, anticipating the release of her own lust He had built up in her over the last hour. Her lips, tongue, and mouth all worked in unison as she heard Him straining to hold back His groans.

And then suddenly, He began groaning louder -- the guttural sound of His voice caused a new twinge of longing deep inside her. She had caused this. This need in Him was all her doing. As she processed this thought, His hands dug deeply into her hair and she felt the warm rush of His cum flood her mouth. Her eyes began to well up with tears. This was what she had waited for, to give Him as much pleasure as He gave her.

"Use your tongue, slave, clean me off," He demanded, His voice heavy with lust.

She lapped at His cock, making sure to suck off any cum she might have missed. She moaned aloud as she did so, wanting Him to remember her throbbing pussy. Again, she felt His hands in hair, this time pulling her head back and angling her head up to Him.

"Whore," He spoke, and as He did she could tell He was smiling, "you have pleased me tonight. There is one last thing I want you to do for Me."

Her face fell at the thought of enduring any more sexual torture. She needed to cum, had to cum. She wanted His hands on her body, His fingers inside her, His words urging her over the edge. As she tried to keep a grip on the swirling torment in her mind, she heard Him laughing. He was laughing at her. She wanted to cry.

"My sweet sweet slave. All I'm asking is for you to make it known to Me how badly you want to cum. Beg Me, whore, and release shall be yours."

She relaxed as the impact of His words hit her. She could do this. Suddenly, she felt His index fingers and thumbs pinching both of her nipples. Her eyes closed behind the blindfold and her mouth fell open. She fell back to the floor. The pain was so intense and so sweet. She was reminded how wet her pussy was and how swollen her clit.

"You want to cum, don't you, bitch?" He asked, His fingers twisting her nipples ruthlessly.

"Yes, Master," she answered, breathless with lust.

"How badly, slave? How much do you wish to be allowed to cum?" He questioned, removing one of His hands from her breast and tracing her outer pussy lips.

She could barely think, breathe, or speak. All she wanted to do was grind herself up against His hand and scream out loud for Him to take her.

"So badly, Master. I beg you to let me cum, please, Master," she whispered, her voice ragged with arousal.

"I don't think you want it bad enough, whore," He teased her, taking His finger and plunging it deep inside her. He could feel her entire body tense.

"I do, Master. I do, please," she pleaded, "please let me cum."

"Tell your Master how you must have it, need it, crave it. How desperate have you become, slut? Beg me, whore," He enticed her, knowing she hadn't quite reached the level He wanted.

As His one finger moved inside her and the other squeezed her nipple like a vise, her mind was clouded over with one thought and one thought only: to cum. Never in her life had she wanted something so badly. Never had she been driven to this level of desire. She knew at this exact moment she was His sex slave.

"Yes, Master," she began, finally finding her voice, "yes, I need to cum. Your lowly slut begs You to let her cum, to give her release. It's all I can think of. Please, Master, I beg You."

"That's my good girl," He responded, removing His hand from her nipple. His other hand was still inside her, moving slowly, hypnotically. She heard a soft whirring sound and knew it was a vibrator. Just the thought of it made her sob out loud.

The music continued to play in the background as the exquisite pulsating tool found its way to her aching clit. The fingers of His other hand were still buried deep inside her and the feeling was almost too much for her to handle. Immediately, her body began to tremble and out of her mouth came low, raspy sounds she never knew existed.

He loved watching her lose control under the power of His own hand. Her writhing body, the tightness of her pussy on His fingers, it was all making Him hard again.

"How much do you want it, slave?" He whispered. "Tell your Master how much you want to cum."

"Please let me cum, Master. Please!" she was crying now, tears streaming out from under the blindfold. Her voice trembled, just like her body.

Without another word, she heard the sound of the vibrator increase slightly as He moved it back and forth over her painfully tender clit. She wasn't sure how many fingers He had in her, but it felt like all five. The intensity was like a drug induced high. She couldn't see, hear, think or feel anything else but what was going on in her pussy.

"M-M-M-Master," she faltered, "I'm...I'm going to cum."

"Yes, my sweet whore, cum. Cum for your Master," He urged her.

The sound of His voice and words pushed her over the edge. With an animalistic scream, the most violent orgasm she had ever experienced washed over her. Her back arched off the floor and her body was wracked with spasms. She couldn't move, she couldn't speak; she felt pleasantly numb. He gently caressed her belly, moving His way up her chest and then lovingly brushed her hair off her forehead.

"My good girl. My sweet Veronica," He softly spoke to her. "How pleased I am with your conduct tonight. You are a slave girl, My slave girl in every sense of the word."

She smiled, "Thank you, Master," she whispered. "All I wish to do is please You."

"And you do, my love," He acknowledged her with a kiss on the cheek.

And now was the time of the evening she hated; He was leaving.

"As always, my slave, you may stay as long as you like. The bath is there for you to use. I trust I will see you again next week," He addressed her.

"Yes, Master, next week," she replied.

The words she dreaded came next, "Until then, my sweet slave." The same words every Saturday and then He was gone. She cried at the sound of the door closing behind Him. She knew she must now return to her ordinary life outside of this room. But one thought kept her going as she lingered in the tub a little longer than usual ... next Saturday.

12