Next Steps

Story Info
A young man shares his first oral experience.
3.8k words
4
25.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chatbug
chatbug
472 Followers

This story is based in part on an idea submitted to the Literotica Story Ideas Discussion board by Ann Taylor on December 23, 2000.

* * * * *

This is going to be the best week of my life. My eighteenth birthday is Thursday, day after tomorrow. My family has planned a little party for Thursday night. My girlfriend Susie’s coming over, then afterwards we’re going out. On Saturday, Dad and I are going to Automax, the largest used car dealer in the area. He’s going to help me pick out my first car. I can hardly wait. I’ve had my driver’s license since I was sixteen. It’s taken me two years to save enough money to buy an economy car and pay the insurance. I’ve been working at Blockbuster Video. I’ve been fortunate; the Blockbuster is just up the street from my house, so I haven’t needed a car for work. Dad’s been willing to loan me his car, a 1994 Ford Tempo, when I wanted to take Susie out. I haven’t decided which car to get; I’m going to see what’s on the lot and make a decision there. I’d love to be able to get a Mustang or a Viper, but I don’t think I can afford that.

I have a pretty good family. Mom and Dad were strict with us when we were growing up, but after I turned sixteen they started treating me more like an adult. They’ve been pretty cool about letting me go out and stay out late if I need to. Getting a job and paying some of my own expenses was part of the reason why; keeping up with my schoolwork was another. As my Dad always says, “Adults take responsibility.” As long as I’ve showed them I can be responsible, they’ve let me do the things I’ve wanted to. They’ve treated my older sister Melissa the same way.

She’s twenty now, eighteen months older than me, and finishing up two years at Harford Community College. She’ll be transferring to the University of Maryland, Baltimore campus this fall. She’s still living at home with us. Dad says as long as she’s doing well in school, he’ll support her. I’m glad she’s still living at home. We’ve been close, and she can give me advice about college life. I’m in my senior year at Edgewood High School, and I’m probably going to Harford Community College in the fall. I really don’t know what I want to major in. I guess I can take a couple of years of college classes before I have to decide. Melissa is studying to be a psychiatrist.

Susie and I have been dating since September. I’ve been able to date for a couple of years now. That was one of my parents’ rules: No dating until you turn sixteen. When I was younger I really hated that rule. I still resent it a little, but now that I’m a little older, I can see some reasons why the rule makes sense. I was fourteen when the guys started coming over to take Melissa out. Melissa insisted that they come up to the door to get her. Any guy that drove up, honked his horn, and expected Melissa to come running out was disappointed. She wasn’t the most popular girl in school, she went out about once a month until she started going out with Mike. She went steady with Mike for about a year, and then they broke up. She hasn’t had many guys over since she’s been in college.

Susie and I do our homework together, and I’ll take her to the movies or out to eat about once a week. She’d like to go out more, but between schoolwork and the job, once a week is all the time I have. While we’re out, we hold hands and kiss. Susie showed me how to french kiss, and likes to practice. She lets me put my hands on her breasts through her blouse or sweater, as long as we’re alone. We haven’t gone any further than that, though. Sure, I’d like to, but I don’t want to push Susie into doing something she doesn’t want to do. I don’t want to disappoint my parents either. As strict as my parents are about a lot of other things, they are open about sex, especially masturbation. They’ve let me know many times that if I get horny, I just go up to my room and jerk off. Sometimes I hear Melissa in her room playing with herself. I know she’s my sister and everything, but some of the noises she makes when she’s doing it get me so aroused that I have to do it too.

The week dragged on, but finally it was my birthday. I was teased a little in school. I was looking forward to going out with Susie after school, so I spent most of the day dreaming. School seemed like it went on forever. Finally, the last bell rang, and I was free. I got on the school bus, and almost missed my stop daydreaming. I picked up the mail from the mailbox, and went inside. Mom was in the kitchen.

I went in to see what Mom was making for dinner. “Hi Mom.”

“Hello Brad. How was school?” Mom was making spaghetti and meat sauce.

“Pretty good. Have you made the birthday cake yet?”

“It’s right here on the counter, Brad.”

I looked over and saw a nice German chocolate cake. My favorite. “Thanks Mom.”

“You’re welcome. Now go and get your homework done. Dinner will be ready in about an hour and a half.”

“Ok.” I went upstairs and started on my homework. I was about halfway through History when I heard Mom call.

“Dinner’s ready.”

I went downstairs. Dad and Melissa were already sitting at the dinner table.

Dad asked me, “So son, how was school today?”

“Pretty good, Dad.”

Melissa asked, “Are you excited about your birthday?”

“You bet Melissa!” I was pumped. “How was your day?”

“Oh, nothing special. We found out a little more about the experiments we’ll be doing later this year in Psychology class. Maybe you can be one of my test subjects.”

“If you need me to, I’ll be glad to help.”

“Thanks Brad.”

Mom brought the spaghetti and meat sauce out, along with some garlic bread and salad. Mom and Dad talked about work and some household chores that needed to be done while they ate. Melissa and I didn’t talk; we just ate. After we finished dinner and cleared the dishes, Mom brought the birthday cake out and put it on the table. Susie was due in about fifteen minutes. Mom had just finished setting up the table for the party when the doorbell rang.

I shouted out, “I’ll get it.” Dad and Melissa laughed. I answered the door, and let Susie in. She was wearing a nice light blue sweater and a navy blue skirt.

“You look great, Susie.”

“Thanks.” Susie kissed me. She said, “Hello” to Mom, Dad, and Melissa.

Mom said, “Everything’s ready, let’s sit down.”

We went and sat down at the dining room table. Mom had put eighteen candles on the cake. She lit the candles, and everyone sang “Happy Birthday”. I made a wish and blew out the candles. Susie kissed me, and gave me her present while Dad was cutting the cake. I opened it, and saw that she’d given me a nice hunter green cardigan sweater. I said “Thank you” and kissed her.

Melissa gave me her present next. I opened it, and saw that she’d gotten me a new portable CD player. “Melissa! Wow, thanks.” I gave her a big hug.

“You’re welcome Brad.”

Mom and Dad’s present was next. It was an envelope. I opened it, and it was a humorous birthday card. Inside was a check for $500. I couldn’t believe it! “Mom, Dad, thank you!” I gave my Mom a huge hug.

Dad said, “You’ve been working hard, saving up for a car. I know it’s not a lot, but we wanted to help you get a little nicer car.”

I gave my Dad a hug. “Are you kidding? $500 is a lot of money! Thank you.”

Mom was getting a little teary-eyed. “I know you and Susie are going out tonight, so we don’t want to keep you. I hope you liked your birthday party.”

“Let us finish our cake first, Mom,” I kidded with her. “Yes I liked it very much. Thank you for the party and thank you for the nice presents.” I finished my piece of cake, and brought the presents upstairs.

When I came back down, Melissa gave me another hug, and whispered in my ear, “Have fun. Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do.”

Dad handed me the keys to the Tempo and said, “Have a good time.”

Susie and I left the house and got into the car. I had no idea where we were going, and neither Mom nor Dad had asked. Susie had said that she wanted to surprise me on my birthday. I turned to Susie and asked, “Ok, where are we going?”

Susie kissed me and answered, “We can go to Rock’s Park and make out.”

I smiled and said, “That sounds good.”

Susie grinned and said, “Or…”

“Or what?”

Susie french kissed me and said, “We can go over to my friend Julia’s house and do a little bit more than make out.”

I was happily surprised. “Oh. That sounds even better.”

“Well, let’s go then.” Susie kissed me again and we drove off. Julia’s parents had a nice two-story house with a large finished basement. We’d gone over to Julia’s house several times before to watch TV with Julia and her friends. We pulled up in front of Julia’s house. Susie kissed me, and we got out of the car and went up to the door.

I rang the doorbell, and Julia answered. “Hey, Brad, Susie, come on in!” We went inside.

John, Julia’s boyfriend was in the living room. He got up and shouted, “Hey the birthday boy is here.” I hoped John wasn’t going to kid me too much about finally turning eighteen. John and Julia’s eighteenth birthdays were several months ago. Susie’s eighteenth was last month.

Susie went over to John and gave him a friendly hug. “How ya doin’, John?”

“Pretty good Susie, and you?”

“I’m doin’ great, thanks.”

Susie and John went into the living room and sat on the sofa. Julia and I sat down on a love seat. Julia turned to me, kissed me on the cheek, and said, “Happy Birthday, Brad.”

“Thank you Julia.” I smiled.

John smiled and said to Julia, “Tell Brad about the present we got for his birthday.”

Julia turned to me. “Brad, Susie wanted to give you something special for your eighteenth birthday. We were talking about it a couple of weeks ago, and I came up with an idea that Susie thought would be great. My parents have gone up to New York for a couple of days. We have the house to ourselves. John and I are going up to my bedroom in a little while. You and Susie have the basement all to yourselves.”

It took a while for it to sink in. Susie had arranged for us to be alone for a few hours. I turned to Susie and said, “Thank you.” I turned back to Julia, kissed her on the cheek and whispered, “Thank you.”

Julia smiled and said, “You’re welcome.” She stood up. “Come on John, let’s leave these two love birds alone.” John got up and followed Julia upstairs.

Susie stood up, took my hand, and said, “Let’s go.”

I got up and followed Susie downstairs into the basement. Susie locked the door and we sat down on an overstuffed sofa. Susie looked at me and whispered, "Brad, I want to do more with you then we’ve been able to do at Rock’s Park, but I don’t want to have intercourse yet. Please don’t try to force me to do that.”

I looked deeply into Susie’s eyes, and kissed her. “I don’t want to force you to do anything you don’t want to do. And yes, this is much nicer than the front seat of the car at Rock’s Park.”

Susie stood up and took her sweater and bra off. I hadn’t seen naked breasts before, except for my sister’s, and I’d never touched naked breasts before. She sat down on the sofa, took my hands, and showed me how to squeeze her nipples. She sat in my lap and let me squeeze her nipples and breasts while I kissed the back of her neck. Her breasts were soft, and a little more than a handful. Her nipples were soft at first, but hardened like pencil erasers when I squeezed them. After a while she got up and said, “Take off your shirt, Brad.”

I got up, took my shirt off, and sat down. We french kissed for a while. Susie’s hands wandered all over my chest and back. My hands stayed on her breasts and nipples. Susie stopped kissing to catch her breath, and whispered, “Why don’t you take your pants off too.”

I took off my shoes and socks. I got up, and took my pants off. I was about to sit down when Susie whispered, “Take everything off.” I took off my briefs, and sat down. My penis was erect. Susie went, “Ooh”, and put her hands around it. She stood up, unbuttoned her skirt, took her panties off, and sat down. Her hands surrounded my penis. She squeezed and released it over and over again. It felt nice, but I was used to rubbing up and down.

“Uh, Susie…”

“Yes Brad?”

“I’d like it better if you rub my penis up and down, rather than just squeezing it.”

Susie took her left hand off and moved her right hand up and down. “You mean like this?”

“Yes Susie. Oh, yes.” I never had someone else masturbate me before. It feels pretty good when you play with yourself. I can’t begin to describe the felling of being stroked by someone else. It’s a hundred times better. “Don’t squeeze quite so hard.”

Susie loosened her grip a little. It felt much better. I was about to orgasm when Susie stopped and let go.

“Susie, Why did you stop? I was disappointed.

“You’ll see.” Susie slid off the couch and on the floor. She took my penis into her mouth. She used her tongue to lick the head of my penis. She sucked on it for a while, and I came into her mouth. She coughed once, but she swallowed it all.

“Susie, that felt fantastic.”

“Happy Birthday Brad. I’m glad I could give you your first blow job.” Susie grinned at me from the floor. “Would you like to do the same for me?”

“Uh, sure, but I have no idea how to give a girl a blow job.”

Susie laughed. “I’d never heard of a girl getting a blow job before. Brad, when you use your mouth on a girl’s vagina, it’s referred to as “eating”. Like, I want you to eat my pussy, or eat me. Trade places with me, and I’ll explain what I want.”

Susie got up and sat on the sofa. I got up and sat down on the floor, in front of Susie. She spread her legs open, and pulled her vagina open. “Can you find my clitoris?”

I looked at Susie’s vagina. Yes, I’d seen drawings in sex ed. before, but I’d never seen an actual vagina before. Not this close. I was so fascinated that I almost forgot what I was supposed to be looking for. And no one had mentioned the smell before. I guess I should say scent; it didn’t stink or anything. I had no idea that a vagina could smell so… so… so interesting. I couldn’t compare it to anything I’d encountered before. Everything was so pink and red.

“Brad!” Susie was almost shouting.

I looked up at Susie’s face. “Yes?”

“My clitoris. Can you find my clit?”

“Oh, sorry Susie. It’s just I’d never seen a vagina this close before.”

“I’m sorry if my pussy is hypnotizing you, but I want to have some fun too. Have you found my clit yet?”

I looked at her vagina again. I spotted the hood covering the clitoris. “Yes, I see it.”

“Ok, good. Lick it with your tongue.”

“Ok.” I licked the hood with my tongue.

“Yes, that’s it. Lick it, lick around it.” Susie wiggled around on the sofa.

I licked Susie’s clit for a few minutes. I remembered what she’d done to me, so I tried to suck on her clit. It was a little difficult at first, but I was finally able to get my lips around it and suck.

“Yes Brad. God Brad, that feels so great. Keep doing whatever it is you’re doing.”

I licked and sucked for a while. Susie’s vagina got wet, and I licked up some of the fluid. It tasted interesting, maybe a little salty. I was licking when Susie convulsed. She calmed down, and pushed my head away from her vagina. “Brad that was fantastic. Thank you for eating me. That was my first time, too.”

“You’re welcome Susie.” I guess girls convulse when they orgasm. I’m glad I don’t.

“Come back up here Brad.” Susie patted the sofa.

I got up and sat down next to Susie on the sofa. She kissed me, and said, “It felt so good when you were eating me, Brad. Some of my girlfriends tell me they can’t get their boyfriends to eat them. Now I know what they’re missing.”

I didn’t remember the subject coming up in the locker room at school. Mostly what I’d heard was guys talking about girls giving them a blow job or having intercourse with them. “I don’t see why not? It only seems fair that if your girl is willing to give you a blow job, you should be willing to eat her pussy.”

Susie squealed and gave me a big hug. “That’s what I love so much about you Brad Johnson. You’re not worried about what other guys think. You’re a caring, sensitive guy, and I’m so lucky to be going out with you. We’re both sitting here naked, and you haven’t done anything to me that I didn’t want you to do.” We french kissed for a while.

Susie stopped kissing and asked, “Would you mind eating me out again?”

I answered, “No, I don’t mind.” I slid off the sofa on the floor.

Susie got up and said, “Lay down on the rug.”

I lay down on the rug. I watched as Susie knelt down over my face, then got on her hands and knees. She positioned herself over my chest. Her vagina was over my mouth, and I licked and sucked her clitoris. I was surprised when I felt her hand stroking my penis. It felt nice, but I’d just had an orgasm, and I wasn’t that horny. I licked her vagina fluid and sucked on her clit until she convulsed and had an orgasm. She slid forward and rested on my chest.

Susie whispered, “That felt so good, Brad. I could get real used to this.”

“I certainly liked the blow job you gave me.”

“Oh Brad, I’m sorry. Would you like another one?” Susie propped herself up and twisted around so she was her face was over near mine.

“Yes, but not right now. I’m not that horny.” I kissed Susie. We french kissed for a while, lying on the floor. She lightly stroked my penis with the palm of her hand while we kissed. It felt very nice. I stopped kissing to catch my breath, and asked Susie, “Can I suck on your nipple?”

Susie slid over so that her nipple was by my mouth. I sucked on it.

Susie moaned, “Ooh, that feels great. Keep doing that.”

I rolled my tongue around her nipple. I alternated the rolling with sucking until Susie pulled her nipple out of my mouth.

“You got me all horny again, Brad. Would you mind eating me one more time?”

“Give me a minute to rest my mouth first.”

“All right. But I’m timing you.” Susie grinned. She straddled my face again, and I licked and sucked her to another orgasm. She slid forward and said, “Brad, it feels better every time you eat mer. We’d better stop, or I won’t ever want to.” She got up and got dressed.

I got up and got dressed. We went upstairs. John and Julia were still up in her bedroom. We went into the kitchen and made a couple of sandwiches. I got a couple of Cokes from the refrigerator.

Susie asked, “Did you like my birthday present?”

I took a bite of my sandwich. “Yes, the green sweater will look nice with my navy blue slacks.”

Susie threw a napkin at me. “That’s not the present I meant!”

“Oh, this evening. I enjoyed it a lot.”

Susie shivered. “I think I enjoyed it even more than you. I still can’t get over how great it feels to have you eat me.”

“I’m glad that you enjoyed it. I definitely liked the blow job.”

Susie took a bite of her sandwich. “I want to stay a virgin, but tonight tempts me to change my mind. I wonder what intercourse feels like?”

I had no idea. I was still a virgin myself. “I don’t know.”

We finished our sandwiches and went into the living room. John and Julia were sitting on the living room sofa. Julia looked up and smiled at us. “Did you enjoy yourselves?”

“Oh yes Julia, we sure did.” Susie grabbed my arm and held it tight.

“That’s great.” Julia shifted on the sofa. “We had a pretty good time too.”

We sat down on the love seat and talked about school and other stuff for another fifteen or twenty minutes. I looked at my watch, and mentioned to Susie, “We’d better get going so I can get you home on time.”

Susie kissed me and replied, “Yes dear.” Susie and Julia laughed, and we got up to leave. John got up and hugged Susie goodbye. Julia got up and hugged me, and we left.

I took Susie home. I kissed her before we got out of the car, and said, “Thanks for making my birthday special.”

“You’re welcome Brad.”

I walked her to the door and kissed her. “See you next week Susie.”

chatbug
chatbug
472 Followers
12