Next Stop... Release

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My nipples were erect under my sheer black bra. He undid my bra and tossed it off the bed, massaging my breasts afterwards, kissing them, taking my nipples into his mouth and sucking them. I watched this dark foreign stranger making love to my white flesh and thrusted my hips upward, in the hopes of receiving his cock.

I felt the head of it poking my clit and wondered if his boxers were getting little wet spots on them. I grabbed at his cock and massaged it with my hand, firmly and slowly, making sure to poke my pussy with it and rub it around on my panties.

"Ummf," he moaned, enjoying the little massage. He took his boxers down slowly and his cock sprung out from under them. I had never seen such lovely dark flesh on a cock before and was in love with it. I noticed little beads of precum forming at his tip and wanted him to rub those warm juices all over and inside my pussy, no matter how dangerous it was. I took my panties down slowly and their color was darkened from wetness. I put them to his nose and he inhaled. He moaned and licked his lips.

"Mmm.. quiero comerte." he moans to me. (I want to eat you.)

He moves further down onto the bed and positions his head over my pussy. He kisses it lightly on the clit and I thrust my hips in encouragement. He starts leaving little kisses from my clit down to my entrance. He tilts his head to the side and teasingly gives my entrance the slightest flick with his tongue. He points his tongue and licks firmly from the bottom, up to my clit. He sucks on my clit. I wanted his cock so bad; I really didn't need any more teasing. I wanted him to fuck me good and shout things in Spanish and make me cum on his cock.

"Fuck me, please." I plead with him.

"Hmm?" he says, smiling, as if he knows I said something naughty.

"Fuck me, now." I whine, thrusting my wet pussy up toward him.

"Quiero tu verga." I tell him. (I want your cock.)

He comes back up to meet me face to face. He grabs his cock in his hand and very gently inserts just the tip of it into me. I know where all the precum that was on his tip just went. It shouldn't have, since technically I could get pregnant, but I wanted it there, lubricating the inside of me, not that I wasn't already very lubricated. He inserts it again, slowly filling me with the entire length of his warm cock, holding it inside me, pulling it out so gently, but not completely. He strokes his base hard and fast as if he's planning to jerk off into me like I'm some kind of toy.

There he is, on top of me with half his cock inside of me, jerking it like he's ready to cum right inside of me, unprotected. He's staring into my eyes, panting so heavily as he's doing so, and I'm getting so scared and aroused at the same time. He stops stroking so quickly and goes back to long firm strokes. I'm hoping to God he hasn't just inseminated me. He pulls out slowly, still panting. I'm looking into his eyes like a deer trapped in headlights. I look at his cock and down into my wide open pussy. I can't see any trace of semen; maybe it's buried too deeply within me.

I'm desperately trying to figure out how to ask what just happened in Spanish. He kisses me deeply and plunges back into me, as if nothing has happened. I feel so wet, he must have just came inside me. He inserts himself fully into my wetness once again, coating his cock in all my juices. He pulls completely out slowly and repeats this several times. I'm on the verge of orgasm and the verge of going insane, thinking I've just been impregnated by a total stranger. Shouldn't he be getting softer if he just came though?

He puts his cock back inside and begins to fuck me at a normal pace.

"Mmmmmm." I moan quietly into his ear as he's thrusting in and out of my tightness.

"Mmmm." He moans back.

"Digame algo sucio en ingles." Tell me something dirty in English, he says. I laugh at the thought.

"I want you to fill me with your cum." I whisper seductively into his ear.

"Que significa eso?" he asks me.

"Quiero que... te llename con tu leche?" I attempt to translate, unsure of myself.

"Mmmmmmmf." he moans loudly, pumping himself faster in and out of me, the sounds of my wetness barely audible.

I watch him biting his purple lips as he's thrusting so hurriedly on top of me, filling me so completely with his hard cock. I caress his back, making more eye contact with his beautiful dark eyes.

"Aye," he pants. "Ahhh."

I'm wanting to cum just thinking about him cumming in me. I grip his back tightly, as if forcing him down onto me, forbidding him to stop pumping.

"Oh, God." I moan.

"Aye, Dios." he replies, panting exhaustedly, slowing his pace. His eyes press shut for a moment, his mouth falling open, moaning "ahhhye".

I feel his sudden hot spurts of seed shoot deeply into my hungry pussy, and almost immediately I spasm around his spurting cock, ensuring the liquids fall deep within my womb. He pulls out, pulling my legs up by under my knees, forcing his twitching cock to completely drain itself inside of me as he watches. He rubs the head of his cum-covered cock against my clit and vulva, pushing in and out gently as his orgasm subsides.

"Uhh, José." I moan.

He removes his flaccid cock from inside my messy cunt and glances at the digital clock on his bed stand. "Aye," he says. The clock reads 3:30.

"Tienes salir." he says, reaching for a tissue, wiping the cream off his cock.

I look around for a pen and find one under a folded paper on his dresser.

I take out my little Taste of Nature note and write my number on it. I leave it on his bed.

"Realmente." He kisses me deeply and rips some random piece of paper off a sheet on his dresser, giving me his number also.

"Llamame antes las nueve." (Call before nine.)

He inserts the note into my back pocket and pats my bottom, nodding toward the door. His kids must have been coming home. I can understand he didn't want to explain the strange woman in the house to his kids. I winked at him, quickly wiping my messy girl parts, throwing my clothes back on, and left.

I walked to the bus stop and waited for the 4:00 bus headed toward Westford. As I was walking, I could feel his seed dripping from within me, most likely wetting my panties more than they had been. I felt so dirty. I had a feeling I could get used to riding public transport alone.

12