Next Time Ch. 04

Story Info
Maria is transformed.
5.5k words
4.72
27.9k
26

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/25/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is a continuation of a story I started years ago. I would recommend going back and reading First Time Bi and the Next Time series. I stopped writing for a period of time but felt that these stories deserved to be continued. I hope you enjoy.

*****

Part 1

I awoke, unsure for a moment where I was. I first noticed the big feather pillows and then the breasts that were pressed up against my back. The night came back to me...Heather, her beautiful body, her beautiful cock, Mr. Richards, Michael. I moaned slightly and pushed against Heather, loving the feel of her hard nipples on my back, then noticing that her hardening cock was pressing against my ass.

I slide a hand down my side, grasping my ass cheek and pulling it up, opening myself up to her. Heather shifted in her sleep and I moved with her until I could feel her cock pressing against my hole. Still slightly wet from last night and with the help of the pre-cum covering the head of her cock, I pushed back and felt her fill me. Immediately, I felt her hands pull me closer. Her tongue teased my ear and she pushed herself into me. "I hope this means you made a decision," she whispered, pulling out, then pushing herself deep into my ass.

She pulled out and rolled me onto my back. "Please tell me you're staying?" She knelt above, slowly licking her hand, then using it to re-lube her cock.

"Before I met you and Mr. Richards, I would've never imagined doing what I did last night...now I can't imagine never doing again."

"That makes me so happy, Maria." She paused as I lifted my legs. She pressed against my hole and I opened up to her as if she were made for me. "You've made the right decision," she whispered as her length slowly, insistently impaled me.

I pulled her ass until she bottomed out in me. My lips ravished her nipples. The mix of emotions in me brought tears to my eyes. Need, desire, contentment and jealousy of her perfect womanly body.

Heather fucked me with long slow strokes. I continued to suck on her nipples and pull her closer to me. I felt her pace pick up, her cock swelling inside me, until, with one last push, she stayed inside me. I felt her cock pulsing and my ass quivered on her shaft as she shot her seed inside me. She collapsed on top of me, my hard cock sandwiched between us. I breathed in her essence, reveling in her femininity and oh so apparent masculinity.

Heather and I showered together and after dressing in matching red silk robes, we walked hand in hand down stairs and met Mr. Richards at the breakfast table. Heather kissed one cheek and I kissed the other and we sat on either side of him.

"Did you sleep well last night?" he asked.

Heather moaned slightly, "I loved sleeping next to her, Sir. And what a way to wake up."

He smiled, "How about you Maria?"

"I don't think I've ever slept so soundly in my life, Sir."

"Did you have a chance to think about your future?"

"Yes Sir." I paused, maybe learning how to give a little dramatic effect. "I know that I have never felt like I felt last night. Desired, needed, submissive, ready to please my man. It is as if you looked into my soul, knew my deepest desires and made them come true. I don't know how you can make this reality, but I know that I never want to go back."

"Perfect. Let me worry about the details. You will have a lot of changes over the next few weeks. Changes that you are going to love. Changes that will make you into the woman you were meant to be." He motioned me to approach him. I stood next to him and he turned his chair slightly. I glanced down, seeing that he was only wearing a pair of silk boxer shorts. The outline of his hardening cock made me swoon. "Go ahead, Maria"

I knelt in front of him, running my hand along the outline of his cock, feeling the smoothness of the silk in contrast with the steel encased inside it. I felt his balls, full and ready. Holding them in my hand, I kissed the tip of his cock through the silk, running my tongue along the head. The silk darkened with my saliva and his pre-cum. I gently sucked his essence out of the fabric, then eased the boxers down his legs. I felt a tremor run through my body as I leaned in and took him in my mouth.

I could hear them talking at the table, but the voices seemed miles away. My world was in front of me. I ran my tongue along the shaft, down to his balls, taking each one gently in my mouth, savoring the muskiness and the fullness, hoping to coax a treat from them. Working my way back to the head, I was tempted to lick the pre-cum from the tip, but instead coaxed more from him, until the tip was glistening.

I was determined to take him all the way, hoping the pre-cum would lubricate his entrance into my throat. I opened my lips and began my slow slide down on that magnificent cock. My tongue teased as I took him. I felt the pressure at the back of my throat, but pushed through and felt his cock enter my throat. I swallowed and heard his voice from miles away. "Mmmmm, Heather, she just took it all."

I felt some movement, and glanced up to see Heather staring down at me, the cock still lodged in my throat. I felt lightheaded, but her smile made me stay down for a moment longer. I pulled off, my saliva covering his cock, then immediately plunged back down, through the barrier and into my throat. I felt Heather's hand on my head as I moved up and down. I felt him tense, but wanted to taste him. I pulled up until just the head was in my mouth and sucked his head, his balls cradled in my hand. He tensed again and exploded in my mouth. I kept him in my mouth as his body relaxed.

I looked up at Heather, who had tears in her eyes. I held his cum in my mouth, felt him covering my lips. I reached up and pulled Heather's face to mine. Her tongue flicked out, capturing the cum on my lips, before our mouths met and her tongue snaked into mine. We kissed, sharing his cum until it was gone. I, then, primly stood and sat back in my chair. Mr. Richards smiled and leaned over to kiss me.

"I have some work to do on your future, Maria. The first step for you is to work with Heather. She will start you on your diet and exercise routine to slim you down. You will also be starting a routine of hormones designed to make you more feminine. It is a special blend we use that will leave you able to function...although I don't think you will be doing much penetrating in the future."

"Yes Sir."

"I will have a plan laid out for you. It will put your mind at ease and take care of every aspect of your old life."

"Yes Sir, I trust you."

"I know you do Sweetheart," he kissed my forehead, sending shivers once again through my body. "You've made the right decision. Nothing will ever be the same for you again. You'll want for nothing."

The next few weeks were a blur. I slept alone most nights with Heather waking me in the morning for our morning workout. We did cardio together and light weights. Heather explained that we didn't want big manly muscles. The hormones should take care of that, but we wanted to make sure. My diet changed and weight dropped off me. The weight I did retain was starting to redistribute. My ass got rounder, my breasts fuller and my nipples were constantly erect and aching.

I didn't see much of Mr. Richards during this time. I knew he was busy with work and with working out my life. Heather and I exercised in the morning, tanned in the afternoon and then exercised once again in the late afternoon.

"Your only responsibility now is making sure you look good for your man," Heather explained. This knowledge lifted a weight off me, a weight that had been there from childhood. A man has to be successful, has to provide for his family. I felt those pressures all my life, but now they were just lifted away.

One day, about six weeks into my stay, Heather took me out to a salon and had my hair and makeup down. My hair had grown and now was at my shoulders. I sat in the chair as the stylist worked on me. Heather sat next to me, holding my hand. "I want you to look perfect tonight, because tomorrow is a very special day for you."

"What's going to happen tomorrow?"

"It's a surprise, but trust me, you'll love it."

The stylist finished working on my hair and the beautician took over, making me up. Heather's hand slid up my thigh, teasing my cock through my red lace panties, hidden from everyone by the gown draped over me. Almost everyone anyway. I saw the beautician glance down at Heather's hand under the gown. She smiled and I thought I heard a small moan escape her lips.

"You look so beautiful," Heather whispered in my ear, "Are you ready to see yourself?"

I nodded as she turned me towards the mirror. I was stunned. While I thought I was a pretty woman, the woman staring back at me was a goddess. My hair, highlighted with blond streaks, flowed over my shoulders. My makeup was perfect. My eyes smoldered and my lips shone with deep red lipstick and gloss that I couldn't help imagining being spread over the head of a big cock.

Heather sensed my thought and whispered, "It's smudge proof, you little slut."

My God Heather, I'm so beautiful," I gushed, still not believing that the woman staring back at me was me.

She kissed my cheek. "Yes, you are. Now you know what my husband saw in you."

Part 2

"What time is it?" I asked, trying to figure out why I was being roused in what appeared to be the middle of the night.

"4 am," Heather said. She pulled the covers off me. "Get up, it's time for your surprise."

Heather watched as I began to dress. "No need for anything fancy today, honey. Just put on some sweats. Nick is waiting for us in the car?"

"What's going on, Heather? Why does Nick have to drive us?"

"It is a very important day. Mr. Richards wants to make sure that you are well attended to."

I gave up trying to find out what she had up her sleeve. I dressed in gray sweats and a Denver Broncos jersey. #18, Peyton Manning, I thought, though it hardly seemed important anymore.

Nick held the rear door open for us. Heather slide across the seat and I sat down next to her. Nick started down the mountain towards Denver. Traffic was still light this early in morning and just before 5 am, we pulled into a parking lot. The names of a number of medical establishments were listed on the sign out front.

Nick parked and opened the door for us. Heather led me by the hand through a door marked, Steven Jeffries, plastic surgeon. Nick followed us in and locked the door behind him. "What are we doing here, Heather?" I asked, my voice tinged with excitement, because I could think of only one reason for me to visit a plastic surgeon.

Before she could answer, a nurse appeared in the office doorway. "Right this way, the doctor will see you now." Heather and I followed the nurse down the hallway and opened a door at the end. The office had a large mahogany desk and was paneled in dark wood. It was a very masculine room and had the effect of making me feel very feminine.

"Maria, Heather, come in." Dr. Jeffries stood from behind his desk. He was a tall man, early 40s, with dark hair and eyes. Someone, thought Maria, who made you want to strip and get on your knees in front of.

"Maria, did Heather explain to you the reason for your visit?"

I shook my head, not trusting my voice.

"Mr. Richards has retained my services, Maria, to perform a surgery to give you breasts. He informed me that you must give your consent, but he felt that this was something that you were eager to do."

I nodded.

"I'm sorry, Maria, but I need your vocal consent and of course written consent, but we can get to that shortly."

"Yes, Doctor, I would love to have breasts."

"Very good. Mr. Richards took the liberty of sending pictures to me, along with your measurements. If you could step over here to the computer, I can show you what I've come up with."

Dr. Jeffries pulled up a file called Maria on the computer. "With your body type, in my professional opinion, you should have no smaller than 36Cs." He clicked a mouse and my picture filled the screen. A couple more clicks and all of a sudden, I had breasts. Nice and firm with the nipples erect.

"What do you think?"

I moaned slightly, "I...I love them. When will I get them?"

"Why today of course. The surgery shouldn't take more than an hour or two. We brought you in at this early hour to complete your surgery before my regular office hours."

"I can't believe this is happening...Let's do this."

"I will have Sharon prep you for surgery. I just need a couple signatures from you and we will be ready to go."

I signed the documents without reading them, then followed Sharon out of the office. She undressed me and redressed me in a blue gown and had me lay on a gurney.

"Are you ready, sweetheart?" she asked. I nodded my head and she wheeled me out of the prep room. Heather was standing in the hallway. I held my hand up and grasped Heather's. She leaned towards me.

"Thank you," I said, "I love you...for this...for everything...I just...I just love you."

Sharon wheeled me away into the operating room.

Part 3

"The doctor says you have to take it easy for about a week, but after that, the swelling should go down and there shouldn't be much pain."

"I hope the swelling doesn't all go down..." I was such a comedian. I had no memory of anything after being wheeled away from Heather, but I was back in my bedroom, but feeling no pain, probably from the Vicodin that Heather had just given me. My torso was wrapped and though I longed to see a dramatic difference, the bandages prevented that.

"You just rest now honey. The doctor said the procedure was a complete success. One of his best ever. I sure hope that he is including me as one of those best."

"How could he not..." I was starting to slur and closed my eyes, feeling at peace.

After two days in bed, I was ready to be up and about again. Heather wouldn't let me exercise, so I spent my time walking the grounds around the house. The pain had subsided and I felt a tingling in my nipples whenever they brushed against my shirt.

Two weeks after the surgery, Heather came in my room in the morning. "Are you ready to see them?" She sat me up in bed and began to unwrap the bandaging. "Oh my, they are perfect." Her hand wrapped around my right breast, hefting it with her hand. I jumped at the touch.

"Did that hurt you?"

"No, it felt wonderful. I was just surprised."

"Do you have any pain?"

"No."

With that, she leaned forward and took my nipple in her mouth. Her tongue swirled around the edges and then her teeth gently nipped at the tip."

I jumped and pulled her head closer to me. "Oh Heather...that feels...I don't know if I can even tell you...more please."

She switched to the the nipple, running her tongue over my firm full breast before flicking the nipple with her tongue.

"I never knew it could feel like this," I shivered, losing myself in the feelings she was eliciting from me.

"Come, stand up. Close your eyes." She pulled me towards her and we walked towards a full length mirror. "Okay, now open them."

My body was perfect. From my beautiful highlighted hair, to my pouty lips, which seemed fuller than the last time I looked. My eyes wandered downward. My breasts, my tits stood proud on my chest. Nipples erect and pushing out. Further down, my stomach tapered, then widened at my hips. My tight, round ass looked delicious in silhouette. Then my cock, smooth and shaved, hanging half erect. I was a goddess. I sensed a movement next to me.

Heather slid her clothes off and stood next to me. I noticed for the first time that we almost looked like twins. She turned to face me, her nipples pressing against mine. "You are perfect," she said, kissing me softly on the lips.

"Mr. Richards wants to see you at 4pm. You have a whole new wardrobe in your closet. I'm sure you can find something that he will like." She began to dress. "He will be in the den at 4. Don't be late."

I have to admit that I spent a good deal of time that afternoon admiring myself in the mirror. Every pose I took, took my breath away. I couldn't believe everything that had happened to me. From straight (or so I thought) married man, to this beautiful woman staring back at me. Over the course of the weeks and months that I had been with Mr. Richards and Heather, I hadn't given much thought to my previous life. Mr. Richards told me he would handle it, and I trusted him.

I took a bath at 2:00. Scented water, making sure that I was smooth all over. I gazed in awe at my closet. Elegant evening dresses, casual but sexy jeans and tops and some outfits that could only be called slutty. I loved it, but what to wear. 4 pm was too early for an evening dress and I didn't want Mr. Richards to see me for the first time since my surgery in jeans. I chose a black pencil skirt that hugged my new hips and ass. I chose a white blouse with a plunging neckline. My breasts pushed up out of the half bra and no one, neither man nor woman, would be able to look at me without first noticing them. Black stockings and a pair of Manolo Blahnik pumps with 5" heels finished the ensemble.

At 3:50, I spritzed myself with perfume and left my bedroom. I knocked on the door to the den.

"Enter."

Mr. Richards sat on the brown leather sofa, a cigar in one hand and a snifter of brandy in the other. "I know it is early for a brandy, but I felt that this was a special occasion. Please join me."

I felt like I glided across the room, knowing his eyes were taking me in. I stopped at the bar, poured myself a brandy and walked until I stood in front of him.

"Please set that down and let me look at you." I set the brandy on a coaster to his side, leaning down so my breasts were near his face. He seemed a bit flustered. I smiled and stood, slowly turning to allow him to take in his creation. I felt his hands caressing my hips and sliding down my ass. I finished my turn and looked him in the eyes. "Thank you Sir...thank you for seeing this in me."

I leaned over and kissed him softly on the lips.

"Please Maria, sit next to me. We have much to discuss."

I sat and he handed me my brandy. I took a sip, then slowly, seductively, lick the brandy from my upper lip. He seemed to pause again. I couldn't believe that this man, this man who owned me would act nervous around me. I knew it wouldn't last, that when he was ready, he would take me and I would let, I would give myself to him as I had before, but this time as a woman.

"Maria, when you decided to stay here, I told you that I would take care of everything and I have. It is time for you to know exactly how I did that. Your parents are no longer alive and you have no siblings, so that part was easy. As far as work is concerned, I discussed your performance with your previous employer and offered a very generous buyout package for your contract. One that they readily accepted due to the amount and the fact that I signed a five year contract for their services. That leaves your wife, Sarah."

I fidgeted nervously and took a too big drink of the brandy. I felt my face flush.

"I contacted Sarah the day you decided to change. I introduced myself and told her that I had hired you and that you were on a special assignment for me and would be out of contact for a considerable amount of time."

"At first, she was angry and demanded to speak with you. To be frank, the only way that I could remedy the situation at the time was to place a large sum of money in her bank account. I have to say that she definitely missed you, but as we began speaking over the course of a number of weeks, I realized that she missed your companionship, but she was keeping herself busy."

I nodded, unsure of what to say.

12