Next Whore Neighbor Ep. 002

Story Info
Christina's man Dixon is home. Does that stop her from being the neighborhood slut? OH HELL NO! The Neighborhood Watch is keeping a close eye. A very CLOSE eye.
9k words
4.67
17.4k
18
9

Part 2 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,871 Followers

So much had changed in such a short while. Having been consumed by her hoard of young men, their Father's, neighbors, Christina Holly lost her reasoning. Her man Dixon at home was just not enough. Partying with him to a short degree by stocking up on his favorite beer, she let her boyfriend succumb to the alcohol. The drunker he was the more manageable he was. She knew that for a fact and used the advantage to support her newfound need for sex, and to give her young men everything they wanted from her whore ass. In a mere two weeks, slightly shy Christina cast her shell aside and went for the gold. Nothing...NOTHING was going to prevent her from getting her holes destroyed. Bring it on Boys. Bring it on.

Sitting with her man Dixon while watching a movie, he engrossed in the action sequences pretty much tuned Christina out of his universe. Drunk as a skunk didn't help her chances of spending quality time with him. Not that it mattered. Christina Holly knew just outside her home, her lover boys were secretly watching. Having over the course of the last two weeks becoming a nymphomaniac at their disposal Christina craved sex, just teasing kept her mind contemplating the future outcome. Wearing only a nightshirt that hid nothing pretty convincingly, she smiled at every window. She knew it was just a matter of time before her man passed out drunk, her plan was going well. In another week he would be back over the road and her real fun could resume. She needed her house full of cock, her holes consumed by their lust. The word of her sluttiness was spreading, every guy for three blocks knew of her, reeled in by their neighbors who had already used her for their own dark fantasies. She did feel bad for all the lonely wives their husbands left behind for her, just not badly enough to tell their men no. Whore indeed.

"Need another beer Baby?" She asked Dixon just to see how far gone he was. He could barely acknowledge her. Topping it off she stood up and walked directly in front of him before removing her nightshirt. Curious to see if he could wake up and desire her led to him just grinning. Patting his lap she took a seat over him and he did his best to kiss her chest. She only wanted him to realize that he was ready for bed. So far gone that he wouldn't remember anything she did. His kissing over her nipple was more just drool and nuzzle. "You need to go to bed Baby." Slipping from his grasp she took his beer can away and set it aside. Dead weight was not in her favor in helping him to bed. It was best to let him just sleep it off in his recliner. Another four minutes he was snoring away. All the while she went from window to window offering close up looks at her plus size hotness, always returning to Dixon to be aware of his reality. She had to be certain how dead in his seat her man was before taking further risks. He had been known to pass out and sleep for fourteen hours straight, without even getting up to take a piss. Sometimes that deep of a problem scared Christina, but at least his intoxication never once led to violent abuse. He was a good drunk.

She knew her man when he got this plastered, he wouldn't hear a plane crash outside on the street and sleep through the neighborhood burning due to it. She felt safe, even more frisky to play right in front of him. Walking to her front door she opened it wide open and stood there waiting to see who was wanting her. Expecting her prioritized ten lovers who gradually introduced her to more and more friends and family she discovered four boys, only Tucker was recognized. Whispering to her as he stepped up to fondle her breasts he said, "My cousins are in town. Blow them."

"Gladly. Dixon is out cold. Bring them in and sit them on the couch."

"In front of him? What if he wakes up?"

"He won't. Trust me."

"What if they get noisy?" A thumb points at his cousins.

"I'll hold the TV remote and tell Dixon it's his movie. He will just nod back off."

"Ballsy."

"You've made me this way. I live to please everyone. I'll take the risk."

"Alright! Get that big juicy booty in there." He turns her around and slaps her ass for his three cousins Derek, Milo, and Wade. The boys grinned at her beauty, she expressed desire over her shoulder as she moved inside. Even being a plus size beauty she carried that weight in a stunning fashion, at 170ish a good twenty five pounds was in her massive tits and ass cheeks. Her legs and tummy while chubby were rather tight in muscle tone, just enough jiggle to be sexy. Daily walks on her treadmill helped, always nude since day one of her convincing young lovers drawing out what her life was missing. Namely, attention, to feel wanted, to be called beautiful. A once shy girl from Alabama was now unstoppable.

Quietly, getting enough nerve up the four boys step inside following Tucker to the couch behind Dixon's back, his recliner oblivious to the sofa without looking around it. Tucker taking the lead whips his dick out and nudges the others to join him. Watching Christina touching herself with a yearning gaze helped resolve their issues. Four proud erections stood ready for some lips. Choosing Wade in the middle first she kneels between his legs, planting her palms on his knees and dives right in, jaws wide and swallowing his meager six inches. Hands leaving his knees, rising over Milo and Derek she curls her fingers around a solid six and a sturdy seven, then jerks them off to keep them happy. Watching her devotion in the messiest of blowjobs Tucker stood up and went behind Christina patting her bottom to lift her ass so that he could take her from behind. Embracing his cock inside her she instantly moaned although muffled by her deep throating. That effect led her to feed on Wade like a woman obsessed, slobbering his knob and making it known by her expressions just how in love with servicing them she was. Not even slapping Christina's ass revived Dixon. His snoring never ending was their detector to beware. As long as that train was rolling, so would theirs.

Tucker shared a smug confidence with his cousins who grinned at how easy she was. They had heard stories of her starving hormones. Of just how fast Tucker and his buddies had coaxed her out of her shell. She gangbanged all ten boys that first day that they revealed themselves to her and took more throughout the week. At one point while Dixon was on the road she had allowed 22 boys inside her home all at once. Not one of those 22 left without cumming on her. They had even talked her into outdoor sex in broad daylight, further down the block at nightfall. Every corner of their block Christina got laid holding a stop sign as inspiration yet saying, "DON'T STOP!" at the top of her lungs. The boys kept her going, further and further until concluding she was fearless, dedicated to getting off and fulfilling their desires of her. Not even having her man Dixon at home prevented her from performing her duties as the neighborhood slut.

Wade nutting in her mouth left her feasting with pure ecstasy across her face, she swallowed his jizz after an exposed tongue full of milk to show his cousins. Once down the hatch she moved to Milo and sucked him off. Wade and Derek switching places allowed her to also continue jerking him off. Milo took her by the hair and smirked, "Nothing like a whore on a leash." She slipped his cock from her throat just long enough to whisper her reply, "Take me for a walk later." Milo had heard Tucker describe taking her out on a dog collar and leash to walk the neighborhood. Fucked in many a yard as she was led to it. By the boys, or literally by the residence she was trespassing in. Nothing was sacred. She even knew that married men were fucking her, hearing them tell her to quiet down before their wives hear her. Most didn't care if they did hear, those that did found ways to silence her. The bolder Christina got, the bolder the men got. Christina had no boundaries.

A few weeks ago her sole taste of dick was from Dixon, having met him online and moved in with him. Losing her virginity she tried her hardest to be just his. Now that her appetite was increasing, Dixon was going to have to accept her or lose her entirely. She liked her home so she really just hoped to avoid him finding out. Doing what she was doing here and now was really stupid, yet she came harder knowing she could potentially lose everything. She would keep taking risks until the bitter end. This whore was on a mission to satisfy the world. No amount of men would contain her lust. She felt sexy within their company. She was sexy.

"Derek has a really nice cock." She bats her lashes at him as she watches the boys play musical seats once again, so that Derek was now her centerpiece. Swallowing his cock she reaches out with both hands to taunt his chest with her yellow painted nails digging through his shirt. Dragging his shirt along with her she bobbed her head with a rapid rhythm. He loved it enough to plant his arms behind his head and just enjoy her blowjob talent.

"Her ole' man can sleep through a hurricane." Milo pointed at the snoring Dixon, "We should take her over there in front of him."

"Good idea." Tucker halted his penetrations and pulled out. Coaxing her away from Derek he drags her toward him by her hair. "Crawl over there and lay on your back facing him. I'm fucking you right in front of his drunk ass."

Trembling at the thought of Dixon waking up and catching her made her tense, still she loved pushing her limits. Holding her breath she draws away from Tucker's grip on her hair and turns to crawl on all fours out in front of Dixon, her big ass swaying and gently jiggling all the way to her destination. Facing him she takes a seat on the floor and lays back, her legs wide and held high for Tucker to arrive. She wanted to smile but chose to be coy. Truth be known, she wasn't even looking at Dixon, she wanted Tucker. So bad that her fingers were prying her cunt wide in preparation, her pink tunnel inviting him in. All of the boys were biting their fists at her boldness. Only Tucker had the balls to move in for the thrill.

Crawling over Christina he slid his cock in and began thrusting, her legs curling his waistline without preventing his movement. Moans escaped her lips at an accelerated rate, she didn't want to hide her enjoyment. If Dixon woke and caught them, she wouldn't stop. The whore was never more in control over her own life. She needed to be fucked and fucked hard. Tucker was less involved, gritting his teeth at her echoing tone. Tempted to clamp a hand over her mouth he had to try a simple, "Shhhhh!"

"I can't. I won't. Fuck me Tucker, make me scream." She spoke valiantly. Tucker's cousins were in awe of the choices she was making, at the same time worried for everyone. Drunk to the point of no return Dixon was pretty much comatose, yet the stress was still there. Tucker wanted her too badly to just give up. Sucking up his courage he nailed the 5'7 Amazon with all that he had, namely hammering her cunt with a rapid fire of thrusting hips. Her response was to howl and huff at her enthusiasm. Her massive tits circling in motion at his destruction. She refused to even contain her tits, let them be turbulent. She knew the boys loved to see them dance. In her cries of pleasure the front door opened again, entering six more friends, all of whom had fucked her at one point in the last two weeks. Quietly braving the environment knowing that even if Dixon woke up he might be intimidated by so many guys. Still they stood back and watched Tucker destroy her cunt. Yet again, the magical number of ten boys were in the mix. Seeing them Christina cherished the visual and gave them the best show possible, letting them know that nothing would stop her from being the center of their world.

"Fuck this bitch is hot."

"Bold as hell."

"Push her buttons Tucker."

Hearing their whispered encouragement Tucker Randell stopped fucking her long enough to pull out and crawl away from her. Still on his knees he points toward Dixon and challenges her, "Lay over him and let me fuck you from behind." That order made all the boys pump their fists trying hard not to laugh. Christina Holly did as she was told. Crawling to her hands and knees she moved in front of Dixon in his recliner and used his knees to lift herself up. Once to her feet she straddles his lap and smothers his face with her monstrous melons. Dixon couldn't see anything if he did wake up. As long as he didn't suffocate Christina was happy. He was still out cold and snoring. Behind her Tucker patted her ass to be lifted more then dug in between her cheeks finding her juicy cunt. In he went, proudly fucking her right over Dixon. His audience was blown away. Christina had officially lost her mind by even doing this. Still, the whore moaned louder than ever. Dixon stirred beneath her weight a bit but merely groaned and slobbered over her breasts like an incoherent bulldog. She made certain his face was buried deep and kept their secret as much as possible. Behind the recliner back Theo Jameson snatched up Christina's hair and lifted her gaze toward he and his friends. Her eyes met with theirs then rolled back at Tucker's tagging of her G-spot. He was fierce.

"Let's take her to bed." Theo motioned to Tucker.

"I say we take her man to bed and all fuck her right beside him." Another added.

"You up for that gorgeous?" Theo pats her cheek.

"Anything you want. Just fuck me." She didn't miss a beat, her yearning gaze lifted to their uncertainty. They were more on edge than she appeared to be. Not that the thought of her being so bold as to fuck them right there in front of her boyfriend wasn't appealing. But, the idea of in their bed while side by side...that was going to take some serious balls on their part.

"All of us?"

"Yes. Everyone."

Tucker gave up on cumming and pulled out. Theo then instructed her to get Dixon to bed. That was more challenging than anyone anticipated. Finally Theo just moved Christina aside and lifted Dixon up like a puppeteer. Between he and Christina they managed to get Dixon to the bedroom and stretch him out on his side. Christina then set about undressing Dixon down to his boxers for comfort, being the good girlfriend that she was. Once stripped down she moved to her side of the bed and crawled in next to Dixon, her legs wide and ready. Instead of Tucker resuming his tour of booty, Theo stripped his sweats off and took her missionary. The other boys surrounded the bed and watched as she wrapped her muscular legs about Theo's hips to keep him on track. Not once did Christina look at Dixon out of fear, she devoted her sole attention toward Theo. Her moans were aggravated by his persistent thrusting, eyes flaring with each impacted thrust, her pussy sloppy wet and noisy complimenting her behavior.

"Your dick feels so fucking good inside me." She hisses and digs her nails into Theo's shoulders, the pain inflicted making him more aggressive to her desires. Even in the dark the other boys enjoyed hearing her exhaustion reignite as she had orgasm after orgasm. Theo nutting in her left the others uncertain of taking over once he departed. They all wanted in but men were men, none of them cared to mingle their cocks among another man's jizz. Only Milo had a condom which he put on and went in swinging. Her sweet scent led him to risk making out with her, she the greedy lover that she was shared more passion with Milo than she rarely did for Dixon. Dixon merely rolled over on his side as if nothing was wrong, he was just that drunk to not feel or sense anything amiss. Of course, the boys ducked low fearing he was waking up. Christina did not have a care in the world, coaxing Milo into softly making love to her as they Frenched.

In the boredom of less activity the boys began to move from the bedroom back into the living room for safety, as if giving them privacy. Christina hadn't missed them until Milo filled his condom with a second batch of milky delight. Pulling out of her Christina followed him upward and removed his condom from his dick, tilting the rubber over her mouth Milo watched her guzzle his leftovers. She swallowed every drop and actually licked the interior of the latex. Greedy whore indeed.

While she sat there next to Milo they both heard the front door open, at first thinking guys were leaving, it soon became evident that more had arrived instead. Whispered voices in the living room explain that Christina was being fucked right beside Dixon. Guys had to see it for themselves. Soon Chad entered with Vince and crept to her side, Milo not knowing them shied off and got dressed. With him leaving Vince the bolder of the two took his clothes off and donned a rubber. Handing Chad his cell he told him to record their activity.

"Lay directly over Dixon." Vince motioned her to crawl to her knees and lay right across her man's slumbering body from the side. Chad grew fearful in his recording stance but stayed tough as Vince took her from behind. Her weight on Dixon made her boyfriend hiss under pressure, a mumble of "Can't breath." led her to apologize and say, "Go back to sleep Baby. I'm just cuddling with you." Vince tried not to laugh then slapped her ass hard, the impact leaving a red mark. Digging his fingers into her cheeks he pried her crack wide to let Chad capture his cock fucking her sopping cunt. After a tense but short orgasm Vince patted Christina's bottom. "Take Dixon's boxers off and stroke him." Lifting away breathlessly she moved in to try her best to remove them, finding his dead weight too much to manage the job. Instead she just unbuttoned the single button on his boxers and pulled his limp beast out, curling fingers and encouraging Dixon to grow. Soft words of, "Get hard for me Baby." went unheard, yet he did shiver a bit at her grip.

Tapping her again word was out, whispers so faint calling guys back in to watch her jerking off her man while being fucked right over him. She was just amazing. Not one of them suspected that she would be daring enough to do this. Her hand tried, but in his stupor Dixon was defiant. Tucker facing her from the other side of the bed took her by the hair and nudged her face toward Dixon's cock, she took the silent bait and began sucking her man's large yet lifeless dick. Her warm throat and tantalizing tongue revived his cock some, even if Dixon himself was torn between snores and mumbles of, "Feels good." At least he felt something. How he didn't feel Vince pounding her cunt from behind was beyond anyone's understanding. Her lively moans exhausting over his cock kept her a tad quieter even as her juices flowed heavily dampening the bedding at Dixon's side. Best of both worlds Christina. She was giddy.

Fingers kneading at Dixon's scrotum she truthfully hoped that she could make her man cum even a little, mainly to show her gauntlet of lovers that she had no resistance to anything they asked of her. In the moment Dixon was just another dick to appease. Christina was changing, her former life of just being a non married housewife was fleeting. She would stay with Dixon until he inevitably found out everything she was hiding, then deal with his loss as it occurred. If it meant losing her happy home so be it. Until then, home sweet sex partners. Mind made up two weeks ago, Christina Holly would be the sexiest whore she could be. If guys wanted her, she wanted them. All she hoped for in the long run was not to get pregnant, nor any disease. That and should she ever be arrested that her lovers would band together to bail her out. At least with Dixon not having many friends her life should be secretive just enough. Most of his friends were too masculine to even read a paper or watch the nightly news. Like Dixon they drank a lot so when not working they lived in local taverns.

Chad recording her up close sucking Dixon off led to a hand on her head pushing her down over her man. Deep throating him in a gurgle of saliva she just went with what they wanted from her. Behind her, sweating up a storm Vince tore that pussy up, his finger taunting her butt pucker for extra excitement on both of their parts. In a maddening tense up Christina had another orgasm, her body quaking over Dixon. Seconds later Vince nutted filling his condom. Being arrogant as fuck he pulled out, carefully removed his rubber to hold it's fullness up for Chad to video. At first he considered spilling it over Christina's back, but inspiration hit, he was curious to know just how truly dedicated she was to the boys. Evil spoke and Vince crawled over her leg and moved to Dixon's upper body. Every guy there nearly shit a brick. Tipping his condom over Dixon's face he let droplets cascade his bearded features, trickling more down over his chest. Christina in her feeding didn't immediately realize anything until Vince dangled his condom upside down before her eyes to watch a final few drops of jizz hit Dixon's thigh. It was then that her captor released her head. Pulling away from Dixon's timid erection she lowered her face to lick up the jizz on Dixon's thigh. Her former captor then pointed out the cum on Dixon's chest and face. Watching her work Christina roamed her tongue everywhere that she discovered Vince's leftovers. Her thoughts were only on his scrumptious cum, not of how twisted it was to do that to poor Dixon in his condition. Chad filmed every lick she made, it was remarkable that she would even do this without argument or even a hint of bitterness.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,871 Followers