Next Whore Neighbor Ep. 008

Story Info
Dixon knows all! Christina Ho's all! EVE HO!
7.2k words
4.35
5.8k
4
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,849 Followers

"Go grab me a coffee black and a cherry Danish."

"Okay Daddy."

Having driven well into the night Dixon Moretti had pulled into a truck stop near Reno Nevada. Sleeping for six hours before his next trek he sorely needed a wake up call. Yesterday he got one. Today was all about lifting the night mask. "Wear my wife beater and your shoes. Nothin' else."

"I'll put it on outside. I know the rules Daddy." Venus Flye the 80 pound African American goddess that in all honesty could have been a kid in high school by her looks, if she had ever gone to high school to begin with. As she hopped down from Dixon's cab with cash in hand, her own money even, she put on his black wife beater that was seriously too big on her she petite, he 2X in shirt size.

To the untrained eye she looked fourteen but was definitely eighteen. At least that's what her ID said. Fingers crossed in the long run. Dixon recalled his first meeting with the baby doll a month ago, she whoring herself out to other truckers to survive. She knew what she was good at that's for certain. Seeing her in action during a downtime strip poker game amongst weary drivers that got out of hand physically, Dixon adopted the kid and took care of her after getting bruised up. Her being so tiny she was pretty much helpless to the wrong kind of beast. Letting her hitch a ride with him he just let her keep tagging along. Good investment on his part, she gave him well over half of her hooking money to keep her safe. She grew to like him, he her. Before long he was her daddy, she was his slut. Match made in Peterbilt!

Trouble is he hadn't mentioned his girl at home, Christina. Not once! While he adored his beautiful blond Amazon there had been something missing in his life. The road kept him from stressing over what exactly that was. Then, in meeting Venus his missing puzzle pieces began showing up. She was his lil' angel. Not always the nice guy Dixon decided to play out his own fantasies using Venus, knowing his girl back in Austin was there waiting for him to pamper him with loyalty and pay his bills. Catch 22! Now he had two loyal lovers and he wanted both. Thinking ahead he knew he couldn't bring Venus home so he devised a way to house her while living with Chris. He had an old friend that owned a rundown bar there in Austin. Claymore Sykes agreed to keep Venus for the two week intervals between his home life and on the road. Venus was a tender soul and pretty damned naïve so she took advantage of not being homeless. For rent Claymore had all the sex he wanted.

Dixon knew he couldn't keep her there forever, worse yet he got stupid and made her promises of marriage. Ring in his pocket burning a hole in it was only making things all the more stressful. Wanting Venus primarily to feed into his freaky side whereas Christina Holly could not was his goal, but now?

He had played Christina's sex video two dozen times whenever Venus was off making money for him. Each time he jerked off or sat back wondering if he ever truly knew the Alabama gal. "Ahhh Holly Golly...you just wait until I get home." Sighing he fired off a text just to say, "Mornin'!" Luckily, she was by herself for once. Wore out from an all-nighter of one guy after another she sat peeing on the Judy, her affectionate nickname of the John, only for a woman. Cell in hand reading the news she was privy to his message as it showed up.

"He seems happy." She finished her tinkle and wiped, washing her hands before texting back. Moving to her kitchen to start coffee she reached out with, "Hi Baby! Please tell me you're not angry with me."

"Nope! Shocked as all get out but ain't mad. Don't ask me that again." He fired back.

"I was just trying to show you I would do anything for you."

"I know that. Goes both ways."

"Confession...I love sex like that. Can I...keep getting it?" She would even if he told her no but she did seek his approval.

"Just use yer brain Holly. Condoms and birth control. I don't want no other man's baby." He typed then pondered over Venus. Slut on his leash she almost felt as if his child. She respected his upbringing that was a fact. Message sent.

"I am. I had plenty of birth control before you left. I admit I prefer no condoms but I'll enforce it more for you." No she wouldn't, the bitch liked her jizz too much, in, out, and on.

Needing clarification, his suspicions led to, "How long you been doing this while I been gone?"

"I'll be honest if you will." She dared to get the ball rolling concerning the butt dial voicemail. If he admitted to her the truth she would fess up as well.

"Meanin' what?"

"The other woman." There it was...she looked at her coffee mug after sending the text and said, "I'm packing you when I have to move out Betsy." Her mug had a cow on it with the words, Udder Madness as a caption.

Reading the text Dixon closed his eyes and mumbled, "Motherfuck! How the hell did she know? She's gotta be guessin'." Mulling it over he chose not to lie about it in case she really did know. Sighing he wrote back, "Just a hitchhiker. She's been ridin' with me for a month or so. How'd you know?"

"You butt dialed me and it went to voicemail. I was having sex when your ass called." She giggled at her banter but it quickly became edgy. "Thank you for being honest."

"You leavin' me?" He swallowed dryly noticing Venus on her way across the lengthy lot with her hands full. She looked so adorable with her beaded hair extensions in, almost a Jamaican islander feel. Message released he was hoping he had time to discuss this further. Matters worse Venus was bound to ask what he wanted to talk about yesterday.

"NEVER EVER!" Christina returned immediately.

"Good! Yer not goin' no where Holly Golly. I'm gonna grab breakfast. I'll text ya later. Love ya!"

"Love you too. FOREVER!" She sent back smiling. Breakfast did sound good. Leftover pizza it was.

********

Opening his door to let Venus offer up his coffee and Danish, all of her bags of goodies she fidgeted in his door way. Eying her after putting her items aside he winced, "What's wrong with ya?" She pouted like a baby and swiftly climbed up to let him bring her into his lap between he and the steering wheel. Throwing her arms around him she whimpered.

"Don't leave me behind Daddy." His heart broke.

"Much as I love this Daddy thing ya got goin' on V-neck, you can call me Dixon."

"I don't want to. You're Daddy and Sir." She wept along his neck, he feeling her tears. Rubbing her back he sighed, "Look me in the eye." She trembled but drew away to do so. Lifting her chin with his finger he nodded with a stern glimmer.

"Not leavin' ya behind...but...not marrying ya neither."

"Why?"

"Just not gonna. It's time we both start talkin' pasts Critter. Dry yer eyes and fess up, so will I."

"I...don't want to talk about my past. Too many bad memories Daddy."

"I have a gal already." He just spit it out, "Her name is Christina. We been together a good long spell now and she's not goin' no where neither. You wanna stay with me you gotta grow up and share the wealth. Got me?"

Sobbing she nodded her agreement as he leans in to rub his nose against her own button nose. She tried not to laugh but it was cute. "I think I knew you had someone else Sir. I just...felt it."

"Day you two meet there will be no conflict. If so that's when yer gone. Am I clear?"

"Yes. Will she have that same command?"

"Nope! She's my keeper. If you want kept too you tow the line and do everything I tell ya."

"I would never tell you no Daddy."

"Honest with ya here on out, I expect the same."

"Okay! Daddy?" She lowered her big brown orbs almost in shame, "I was raised in foster homes my whole life. They abused me every night sexually until I couldn't live without sex."

"Runaway?"

"Yes!"

"ID real?" He was stressing out now. She looking fourteen always worried him but she did have an ID that looked authentic.

"No." She pouted. "I had a guy make it for favors."

"Shit! You really are fourteen aren't ya?"

"Fifteen." She couldn't look him in the eye. Just as Dixon cursed under his breath she looked up giggling, "See? Even you believe I am. The ID is real, I'm 18. I just wanted to see how you would react."

"Best not be lyin'. I'm no pedophile."

"I turned 18 two weeks before we met."

"Which means...you were sellin' yourself long before I came along."

"I had no choice I needed money." She sniffled, "I needed to get away from the Quimby's. They...were not what I wanted. You are Daddy."

"Reckon I'm no better than them. I been sellin' yer holes too."

"Because I love doing what you want me to do. I make you good money and I don't ask for anything in return."

"Sides a roof."

"I pay you don't I?" She had a point. "I've never been happier in my life. I swear to you Daddy I would obey anything you told me to do. Just...keep me."

"Get on over to yer seat. Wife beater comes off." She crawls away from him, his hand rubbing her tight flawless bottom in passing. Once facing the window in her seat she takes her oversized wife beater off and drapes it over her seat. Eying her backside Dixon sighed. Little girl had one hellacious body for her small petite size. Not only that but her darker skin was appealing as all get out. "I'll share my danish."

"I'll share your life." She peered over her shoulder, "Without failure."

"We'll see how you and Holly Golly get along when I head home."

"Do I have to stay with Claymore?" She sat down and curled her legs in front of her, arms wrapped about her kneecaps.

"At first. I need a few days to set Chris straight."

"Is it Chris or Holly?"

"Both! Holly's her ass end name. Wanna see a pic?"

"Okay." She seemed fine. Dragging his cell out he chose the simple pics of he and her together. Selfies as well as helpful hand pics so that they looked like a loving couple. "She's a big girl."

"Ain't that big. She's my Amazon. Everythin' on her is firm even if she does look chunky in the rear."

"She's three of me."

"Details! Long as you two get along we're one big happy kin."

"Will I sleep with you like I do now?"

"Course you will. I gotta big ole' king bed. You on my left, Christina on my right."

"Will I be able to kiss you?"

"You both will. Best show me emotion every time too. Passion even."

"Will I have to kiss her?"

"If I'm Daddy, she's Mommy. No reason you can't lip up is there?"

"I prefer guys."

"Tellin' me no?" He sipped his now cooling coffee.

"No Daddy. I'll kiss her with passion too. I'll even eat her out."

"That's my Punkin' Honut!" He chuckled winking at her. "Nuff about this right now. Tear open that Danish and split it down the middle."

"Like you do my tight pussy Daddy?" She giggled feigning a blush.

"Icing on yer honeybun V-neck."

********

Christina having concluded that Dixon and she were fine going forward in their relationship grew bubbly, dancing about her home without any music to accompany her good mood. Maybe that was what she needed...music. Pausing her bouncy bounce attitude she went over to their home stereo and rifled through Dixon's CD collection. While mostly country music there were a few deviations of genre. An old mixed CD of 70's/80's rock bands did the trick, she loved that type of music even if she had been raised on primarily gospel. Dancing nude to gospel just did not seem right.

Skipping songs until finding one to satisfy her mood she smiled and dedicated it to her new life. That song was Molly Hatchet's Flirtin' with Disaster. Every step of the way from here on out this classic song would be her anthem. Truthfully with Dixon being on the road so much the song fit him better. Swaying and spinning to the tune she felt so very alive.

Going to her front door she opens it for an early morning gust of Austin air. Refreshing to her skin she decided to extend it's welcome and step out on to her front porch in all her gorgeous glory. With the stereo cranked up she moved further into her yard and began dancing. Cars driving by tooted their horns and waved at her openness. Folks in the neighborhood were getting used to seeing her nude in some fashion so all was good. The school buses had already ran through so freedom was hers to possess.

Tempted to take another neighborhood walk she decided to stay close to home, her music blaring like a magnet to her soul. Maybe some unseen leash had attached itself to her collar keeping her in her yard. Was it Dixon from afar? She considered it a possibility but kept an open mind, she wanted what freedom she still had while he was away. Songs switching in order without her interference the next tune was the Marshall Tucker Band's Can't You See. Appropriate enough considering the world was seeing her with fresh eyes, and that Christina herself was seeing that her future was bright.

Checking her mailbox she found it empty, realizing it was too early for her mailman Chet to have delivered any bills to be paid. A glorious draft teasing her thick juicy nips into a hardcore revival she stood on her curb pinching them and enjoying her existence. With a car approaching she even went so far as to lift her right breast and suck on her nipple for him to see. Him turned out to be a her but the driver still smiled brightly and slowed up in the road to say hello.

"Hey Floozy!" She laughed, "Just teasing, I love how bold you are. I try but my boyfriend is too jealous to let me flaunt too hard. My name's Eve."

"Hi Eve!" Chris lifted her lips from her nipple but swirled her tongue around her areola while Eve watched. "I'm Christina."

"Nice to meet you Christina. Aren't you afraid someone will turn you in?"

"Not really! I have the entire block pussy whipped." She chuckled. It was true.

"That's awesome. I love my body and teasing guys but like I said my man gets pissy if I go too far. He's a God so I don't push it." She paused to share a photo of she and he together. "This is Rosco, he's a firefighter. Works out constantly!" Moving closer to her by stepping into the street for a better look at Eve's cell Christina smiled.

"He's very handsome. You're beautiful too. I love your red hair. I bet he fights your fire in bed doesn't he?"

"Some of the best sex I've ever had. He gets brutal some days that's why I couldn't fathom losing him. Brutal meaning rough sex. He's a sweetheart though he just knows how to please me."

"That's great! You off to work?"

"No! Rosco told me I needed to get my oil changed so I'm off to get that done. He doesn't let me work."

"Prisoner of your own home?"

"Seems like it. Definitely not used to it..." She grits her teeth, "I used to be a dancer three years ago. That's where I met Rosco he plucked me off the stage and said no more you're my bitch. Been with him ever since." Eve smirked. "I saw you dancing, you're actually pretty good."

"No experience I just shift my weight."

"That's another thing I'm admiring about you. You don't care what people might think of you or your...forgive me...weight. I mean please don't take me wrong but you're not the body type I'd expect to be out here showing off."

"I'm working on my weight. Guys love me though so I'm not letting it get to me."

"Good, you shouldn't. If I'm being honest here I love your body. It might have some push but you carry it wonderfully."

"Do I have cottage cheese?" Christina giggles and turns her back to Eve shaking her booty just for laughs.

"Ehhh? Small curd." Eve reached out and pinched her butt chuckling. "Couldn't resist sorry!"

"No need to be sorry. Maybe you could drop by sometime and give me dance lessons. That way I can entertain my lovers."

"Lovers? You go Christina." Eve placed her chin on her shoulder with an impressed look. "No steady man?"

"I do. He's a truck driver."

"Oh! Does he know...about your lovers?"

"He does now. We're good, he has some skank riding with him so Dixon has nothing to say really. We're in our...acceptance stage."

"Wow! That's crazy." Eve looks at the time on her cars clock, "Hey? I have to go but yes I'd love to give you pointers. You live here right?" She points at Dixon's home, Christina twisting as if to double check laughing.

"Yep! Just walk on in, everyone else does. Fair warning though, if I have company...don't run away screaming."

"Only if I were to see Rosco there, without me." She points at Chris with a wince.

"I don't know him so you're safe. You must live more than four blocks down, I think I've met every guy in that radius."

"You get around don't you?" Eve laughs winking.

"Mostly they come to me. On me too."

"Niiiiice! I remember those days. Before Rosco I was...keeping my eyes open if you get my drift."

"When I keep my eyes open I worry about getting pink eye." Chris snickered.

"Daaaamn! I love your spunk Sister. Give me two hours I'll drop back by. If you have company I'll reschedule."

"Why? You can watch. I can dance with you after they leave."

"I must be crazy but I think I'll accept that invite. The four walls of my home are closing in. Here's the thing...if Rosco ever learns about you..."

"I won't tell him you had sex with me." Chris cuts her off with a razzing tongue.

"Awwww hell!" At least Eve took the comment in stride, "Let's dance upright first and see how that goes. See you in two?"

"I'll be here. Don't stand me up or you'll never lay me down."

"You are somethin'. I'm glad I pulled over."

"Me too. I need girlfriends, not just to play with. It would be nice to just talk to someone without having my mouth full."

"I wasn't going to say anything but...those tan lines are freaking awesome."

"Read 'em and peep."

"You and me...we're going to get along great. Be back in two hours...SLUT!" She points at Christina's forehead. Pulling away with a toot of her horn Eve Adams, yes that was her name shook her head. At the stop sign at the corner she looked back into her mirror and found Christina dancing in the street. The song heard in the distance was Gregg Allman's I'm No Angel. "Neither am I my Angelic blond. Red hair should have been your clue." Giggling at her insight Eve was getting horny. Her man Rosco was not the only one fighting fires. A friendly fire was looming.

********

"Awful quiet over there V-neck."

Dixon Moretti found his cute hitchhiker whore Venus Flye staring out the window hugging her curled up legs, softly caressing them as if lost to the world. Neither of them had said a word since the truck stop. Acknowledging him without eye contact she opened up.

"Just thinking. I didn't want to tell you about the Quimby's."

"How's come?"

"I was their...hostage for two years before I escaped. There were three of us girls there in their care. Jarvis...Mister Quimby made us his slaves. That's how I got good at sex. I liked the life but I didn't like Jarvis. He...was mean to us."

"Slap you around?"

"Yes. He...favored me so I didn't get the worst of it. My friend China..." She fought tears as hard as she could. "He...I saw...she died Daddy. He told the police and the state that she fell down the stairs. She didn't. That's why I had to get away. I was almost 17 when I left. I managed to avoid the state bringing me back by hooking up with truckers always on the road. My being...illegal in age kept them quiet. One of them got me an ID after I turned 18. So yes I am legal I swear it. Now that I'm 18 they can't take me back to Tennessee. I'm free...unless Jarvis comes looking for me because of what I know...saw. If I hadn't ran I think he would have killed me to keep my mouth shut. I shouldn't tell you even, but...I want to be honest Daddy."

"Ain't rattin' you out so just relax. This Jarvis fella has to go through me."

"That's why I love you Daddy. You...keep me safe." Her expression sincere he believed every word. "When we talked about marriage I knew my last name would change so it might be harder for Jarvis to find me. That wasn't my only reason for sayin' yes to you Daddy. I really do...love you."

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,849 Followers