Next Whore Neighbor Ep. 009

Story Info
Dueling Blowjobs! Christina and Venus are gunnin' for Dixon.
5.1k words
4.53
6.8k
5
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 9 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,853 Followers

"We need to talk."

A certain appointed Master let Christina wave goodbye to her new best friend Eve Adams who gave her playmates Theo and Maurice a ride home. Now that Greg Hogarth was alone with Christina Holly it was time to get the 411 on how Christina's boyfriend Dixon Moretti knew about Greg's girlfriend Loni. Christina finding him unexpectedly grabbing her hair, see's herself pointed toward the floor with disdain. Dropping down with worry in her eyes she senses his bitterness and cringes. For someone shorter than she it seemed ironic that he could have such control, but Christina chose to remain loyal to the boy. Not even being much older than he prevented her chosen path.

"Did I do something wrong?"

"You tell me. How did Dixon know about Loni?"

"Oh!" She reacted with a forgotten realization, "I haven't had time to tell you. The other day when I sent him my tan line pics I told him Loni was the one who helped take the pictures, and tape my line work. He might not have been okay had I told him Theo and Darnell did it. I explained she was my new friend is all. I suppose I should have asked first. Sorry about that. It was a last minute excuse was all."

"That's all that was said?"

"Does it matter anymore? Dixon is fine even after my gangbang video in the street. Can I have my hair back?" He scowls but releases the clump in his hand apologetically patting her head as if it eased her pain. Her warm smile convinced him that he really didn't need to issue any real sorrow.

"I guess not. It just made me panic is all. None of us want any conflict with Dixon over you. Let alone him throwing you out."

"I don't believe he will. If he can handle the gangbang video I think he can accept pretty much anything."

"I hope so." He gnashed his teeth and wiggled her cell in front of her face, "I sent video of you and Eve getting laid to Dixie." Wincing as if worried about what he himself had instigated as some addled revenge he finished his admission, "I...acted like I was you for a couple texts. He wants a threesome with Eve. I...also kind of told him that you got laid on top of him when he was drunk. No real reply so I might have made things worse."

"Greg...I'm a big girl." She expresses with sparkling eyes, "I'm not going to feel bad about anything I've done. Dixon will be forgiving I just know it."

"Hope you're right."

"So he likes Eve?" She opens her messages to read what their text conversation consisted of word for word. "Ginger...I love her hair."

"Me too. I should have fucked her while I had the chance. After Theo nutting in her I kind of lost my lust for digging in if you know what I mean. Some guys don't care if they just double dip...not me."

"I like that." She giggles, "To me it just shows how much they want me by overlooking it. I should see if Dixon is mad I guess. Oh...he wants he and I to swing with you and Loni. I never mentioned your name though."

"Like you said...does it matter? I blew it out of proportion...sorry." Again he shrugged off his reason to apologize. Habit!

"Let's agree to never be sorry about anything again. I enjoy being owned by you guys as long as you understand I'll never leave Dixon unless he throws me out. My heart is with him, my body with everyone else."

"I can't believe he wants to fuck Loni? He doesn't even know what she looks like. I hope I can talk her into that." He chuckles, "She likes dick but...older guys I'm real not sure about."

"All young women like older guys with experience." She points out, "I saw that on Jerry Springer." Not the best source of knowledge but it was likely based on reality. Right?

"I'll run it by her, might need you to help sway her into doing it though."

"I'll work my magic. I might need a wand though." She teasingly reaches for his concealed dick, still erect just being near her all alone. Chuckling he steps out of reach with his palms up to halt her hormonal asperations. A pout sufficed on her part.

"Alright I'm going home it's getting late. Looks quiet tonight maybe you can take a breather and chat with Dixon."

"He admitted he had another girl." Her new info reeled him backwards in his slow departure.

"What? Really?"

"Yes. I only know a little but at least he was honest when I brought it up."

"Now I wanna know." He changed his mind about leaving. Closing her front door he turned out the lights and sat down on the floor beside her. "Text Dixon. Is he still driving at this hour?"

"I don't know. We'll find out." She opens her texts back up and sends him a new text. Leading off with, "I miss you."

That usually got Dixon's interest.

********

Still in Nevada, parked in a lot waiting on his load to be completed before heading back out Dixon Moretti and his tiny little Venus were holed up in his sleeper cab. At the moment Venus was enjoying herself sucking her Daddy off. Venus could never get enough of a thick sturdy cock with throbbing veins. Dixon had both in spades.

Laying there trying to stay awake for his CB to call out saying his load was ready, the Texan heard his cell. Venus hearing it as well merely looked up at him but over her brow. She knew not to slow up unless told to so her thunder continued to roll. Looking at his cell he found the note and replied with, "Ditto! How many fellas you got in my house right now?"

Collecting his question Christina with Greg looking right over her shoulder at every word she told him the truth. "Just Loni's boyfriend Greg. He filmed me and Eve getting screwed. Did you like that video?"

"I did! What I tell you about condoms?" He fired back.

"I know! It was a last minute thing. I'll go buy a bunch in the morning." She then tilted her gaze to Greg, "I hate condoms but help me keep him happy. Any video you take let's make sure guys wear condoms."

Greg nodded with a counter attack, "Camera stops, the condoms come off."

"Agreed! Thank you Sir." She pecked him on the cheek. Returning to her texts she added, "Are you driving?"

"Nope! Layover 'til loaded. Gettin' a hellacious blowjob from Venus."

"Venus his new girl?" Greg winced, "He dating a tennis player?" That was the only Venus outside of the Greek Goddess he had ever known until now.

"I know right?" Christina giggled. "I don't know anything about her so let's dig."

"Have him send a pic of her."

"Baby? Can I see a pic of Venus?"

"How's about we trade videos this time around?" Dixon suggested, "I'll record Venus sucking me off, you get yer fella to record you gettin' him off."

Reading his request Greg puckered with a sly grin, "I can probably get off one more time. I just hope Loni doesn't want to fuck later or I'm toast." He laughed. As Christina watched Greg take his pants back off she told Dixon, "Anything for you Baby." Let the cameras record.

Dixon smirking at her reply turned his attention on Venus, "Yo Beady?" He referred to her due to her clattering hair extension beads, beating his thighs blue. "Gonna show Holly Golly what yer capable of, so go all theatrical. Make me jizz so hard I whitewash yer face like yer wearin' cockzema." Noxzema for those in skin care. "Yer on Feisty Lou."

He began recording her. Showing his dick love without it being in her mouth she rubbed his saliva coated beast along her cheek and shared the most beautiful eyes currently in Nevada. Whispering, "I live to serve my Daddy." it was on.

Long stimulating licks along both sides of his cock as if it were a sweaty popcicle led to lizard flicks to his urethra before puckering her lips up and molding them to his crown. A very slow introduction his cock departed down her throat in microsecond moments of camera effect. She went balls deep and lingered there as her fingers slid up from his thighs, over his muscular abs and into his jungle of body hair. Nails drawing back complimented her pleasant torture. His girth exposed retreating ever so gradually until her lips revealed the crest of his royalty. A second to kiss it she took him by storm.

"That's it Drama Mama! Show Chris what you can do for Daddy." He prodded her. In her confined space the cuties ass cheeks rose up over her scalp for a very curvy top of her chocolate heart. All throughout her blowjob she refrained from blinking. This meant a teary gaze but she was determined to prove to her Daddy she could perform to his expectation. Competition met, Venus planned on winning. Dixon found it hard to keep his hands steady recording. Wonder why?

In Austin, Texas, Christina Holly stretched out in front of Greg Hogarth then paused, "How can I make this blowjob something he hasn't seen before?"

"How about you lay on the floor and I lean over you. You do the work in an uphill battle?"

"That might be interesting let's try it."

She moved to his left and stretched out with her head nearly touching the base of the couch. Greg rolled over and straddled her face, one hand on the couch cushion to support him, the other poised to record. Eying the angle perception in her screen he sighed, "It's a really shitty angle. Just try it then we'll switch back and you can suck me off normal." A second to remove his shirt due to it getting in the way they were ready.

Set in motion he captured her taking him into her mouth, bobbing up and down as best she could, until she had the whole cock in her mouth. Like Venus near Vegas, she kept her eyelids wide open for effect. Beet red in the face at her efforts to rise up and back down took every ounce of strength she had. Unlike Venus she was the bottom feeder in this pond of saliva freefalling from the corners of her mouth. The mission remained on course when the front door opened and in peeked their buddy Vince. Seeing the cellphones light in the darkness was a clue that Greg was doing something crazy. Easing in as Greg looks up puckering his lips as his way of saying quiet, the boy closed the door behind him and this time locked it. This would prevent any other stragglers walking in unannounced.

Moving silently behind Greg, Vince eyed the camera recording her sucking him off. Tiring of her bad angle Christina just stopped and said, "Stop! We have to do this the other way my neck and back are killing me in this position." Greg ceasing his recording erased the footage and let her up. Looking back at Vince the boys shrugged at one another.

"Any suggestions Vinnie?" Greg huffed as Chris sat up and stroked his cock to make sure their downtime didn't waste his potential.

"What are we doing anyway?" Vince needed an idea of why they were recording in the first place.

"Her man Dixon wanted a blowjob video. Something unique because his on the road girlfriend is blowing him right now. A trade off video like a duel."

"Whoa! So Dixhead does have a fiancée?" Vince reacted with awe, yet nodded his belief all along that no man was ever faithful. Not many women at that. Cruel world but fun for all.

"Yes he does." Christina used both hands on Greg, "I'm fine with it. Dixon and I are working it all out."

"What's the new girl look like?"

"That's why we're dueling. We'll know once he sends his video." Greg admitted, "We have to get busy or he's going to wonder why we're taking so long."

"Double BJ!" Vince thought fast, "As long as you can handle having my dick rubbing next to yours as she sucks both of us at once."

"Fuck!" Greg hissed, "Seriously?" He was not that keen on close contact with another guy.

"I like that idea. Please Greg? I want to impress Dixon. Don't let his new girl beat me at being a better slut."

"Fine! Don't you dare tell anyone our peckers touched." He showed a fist toward Vince.

"Dude! It's for her. You know I'm not queer." Not everyone in the world was easily accepting of homosexual activity even if it were on a bi-sexual level. Vince dropped his jeans and boxers releasing an already nice erection. Christina always had that effect on him and a bit of quiet time even with Greg present was better than a dozen others waiting their turns. Shirt removed as well to avoid it blocking her blowjob ability the two boys moved forward awkwardly until their dicks joined at the crowns. Wincing at one another Chris just went for it before Greg changed his mind.

Contorting her lips around two big meaty heads wasn't easy but she managed it. Once both were in, her cheeks bulging out like a greedy little piggy she sucked on them. Fighting hard to take both in deep was difficult but she was determined. Eyes looking right into Greg's recording of her she posed with unblinking eyes.

"Daaaamn! Do it slut!' Vince murmured her tongue grazing across both of their foreskins, mashing closer together at the back of her throat. Three minutes of nonstop gurgles and chokes, nasal passages weeping like a faucet, eyes tearing from the strain, the guys stiffened up.

"I'm gonna cum." Greg shuddered, his hand barely able to steady the camera. Vince held his buddy from the side to keep his balance while Christina hugging their inside legs locked them in her with her own intimate barehug.

"Hang in there Bubba. I'm about to nut too. We can do this."

Seconds later both joined forces in a knee buckling stance and unloaded into Christina's throat. She fought harder to keep them inside wanting to show Dixon her hunger. With her arms wrapped about their upper thighs Christina stretched her fingers, gripping both of their ball sacks, squeezing them dry, her grip making both Greg and Vince roll their eyes back.

In a sudden breakaway from their headlocks Christina reached up for her cell to make certain it was trained right on her as she removed her lips from their unified girth. Cum spilling from her mouth in threads of mixed emotion potion was shared with a wink to the camera. She kept her jaws widened to show off their puddled jizz, not wanting to swallow a single drop in order to produce a stunning big gulp. Without encouragement Vince and Greg took to rolling their cocks to each side of her face to leave subtle trails of lasting droplets smeared across her features. With the incredible pool in her frothing mouth gurgling her speech she said, "I love you Dixon." Her chin found a flood of cascading white cum and built up saliva barring perfect diction. To the untrained ear it sounded like "I love your dicks." Same principle! She even went so far as to kiss her cell smearing cum on it, just before signing off.

"Fuck! That was hot!" Vince told Chris. "Want your cum back Hogarth?" He turned holding his dick toward Greg. "Wasn't that bad was it?"

"Bite me Vin Weasel!" Greg laughed, "Want your cum back?" It became a secondary duel of sword fighting cocks slapping against one another until it suddenly felt wrong. Nothing more was said about it, they just zipped up and sat to each side of Christina as she replayed her video. Amazed by her efforts she grew bubbly, so giddy that she gave wet kisses to both boy's cheeks, cum smearing on each. They didn't flinch until realizing she still hadn't swallowed their nut, then it made them ill. Tilting her head back she made a sequel recording of her jawline, her nostrils the only other thing in the shot. Like old faithful she spat up the cum through careful puckered lips as if a volcano. White coated tongue licking her lips she swallowed her fountain drink with pride. Ending the second video she faced Dixon in the distance and shared a bashful look before blowing him a kiss. Cut!

"I just had two dicks in my mouth. I loved it!" She danced in her seat over her calves, "I sure hope Dixon does."

"Ain't no way his other bitch can keep up with you Slut!" Vince dropped to the floor to nudge his shoulder into hers.

"Send those. Wait on the second video though as a nightcap." Greg nodded at the cell. Just as he pointed a text from Dixon snuck up on them. With her screen still slightly messy she licked it and used her sofa cushion to dry it off before opening the message.

"Y'all done? I got mine."

"Yes. Just finished! Send both on three?" She typed giggling and individually laughing at her lovers as she jabbed Vince and Greg saying, "1...2...Me!" Sent for better or worse. Seconds later in came Dixon's video. In receiving it Chris froze feeling her heart pounding. "Time to meet the other woman."

"We got you Babe." Greg placed an arm around Christina as if to comfort her, he now sitting opposite her and Vince. "...I mean Slut! We got you slut!" She blushed with gnashing teeth then placed her head on his shoulder in an adoring manner.

"I know! I love you guys too." She puffs her cheeks then deflates, "Here goes." Video opening on Dixon's face first they listen to him, while hearing soft moans of enjoyment in the background.

"Ready or not Holly Golly. This here is Venus."

"Venus? Did he kidnap a tennis player?" Vince chuckled.

Laughing with him Greg added, "That's what I said." They were both hushed by Chris wanting to hear Dixon without trouble. Reversing his camera angle the trio got their first glimpse of Venus Flye, licking, kissing, showing off extreme passion toward Dixon's massive cock. Her eyes were...mesmerizing.

"She's black?" Vince offered but realized it didn't matter. He was shocked though because he always imagined Dixon to be only into white women. Shutting up he just enjoyed seeing the girl do her job. That silence wouldn't last. "Beads are sexy."

Greg whispering his own thoughts said, "He should use those up her asshole." Christina had to stop the video to make the boys quiet down. Both bit their tongues until she revived the video. Talking reverted to hand motions. Vince pointing at his own arm from elbow to fist then showing that he meant how hung Dixon was. Greg watching him mouthed, "You are gay aren't you?" Vince flipped him off for even suggesting he might be.

Greg himself went full on charades making a heart shape with his hands then a slapping sound as if spanking a butt. Easy enough to figure out the guys were loving the girls tight ass arching up over her head. As Venus sucked off Dixon she made a bold move by rotating her body into a 69 position briefly blinding her blowjob angle, but seeing her tight wet cunt and butt pucker was just beautiful. Before Dixon could say anything to her about it Venus launched her legs upward to plant her bare feet on the ceiling of the sleeper cab. By going this route her full frontal was now observed. Not once had her mouth left Dixon's cock. They did hear him say, "That's it Monkey...show it off."

Hands on Dixon's thick legs she used them to lift herself upward over his cock until the majority of his length was seen. Then shoving back with her feet his beast vanished down her throat. Back and forth she played seesaw over him showing his impressive length and girth as if a tribute until he nutted up inside her throat. Witness to his jizz spreading across his girth in waves of white they saw Venus increase her ascension and descent rhythm over him until he shot a second dramatic load. His deafening snarls made Christina pout. One final pushup of her arms Venus revealed Dixon's crown for the first time in five minutes of video. Hovering over his tip they saw a third tiny bubble of jizz surface from his urethra. A quick wag of her tongue it was gone, sealed with a kiss. Bitch had talent! They heard Dixon tell her she could do better. Vince and Greg found a hidden admiration for Dixon in that moment. Luckily, Christina didn't see that glint of respect in their eyes.

"I'll never be that limber. She's...tiny."

"Fuck that!" Greg sat up to stare at Christina, changing his tune to keep her from crying, "Don't you dare get down on yourself. You're fucking perfect bitch." She wanted to believe that but watching Vince she knew he liked Venus better. She did have an incredibly tight little body. Matters worse reacting to Dixon's challenge the girl pushed herself up on one hand while her other hand first squeezed a breast, then higher to massage her clit. Fingers dipping inside her cunt Venus continued her blowjob as well as fucked herself. It was obvious the girl was ravenous. Down the hatch...snatch! Both!

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,853 Followers
12