Next Whore Neighbor Ep. 011

Story Info
Christina and Eve go for breakfast...
6k words
4.79
4.1k
4
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 11 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,853 Followers

Christina and Eve go for breakfast. Syrup and slurp on their fLAP JACKS!

*

"I don't want to wear much while shopping." Christina Holly stood with her new best friend, only best friend, the luscious redhead Eve Adams as they air dried from their shower together. A rather confined closet shared by both Dixon Moretti and Christina, the ladies were sticking to one another without even trying. "Any suggestions that I can get away with and not get arrested?" Eve checking out the worst batch of women's clothing she had ever seen offers a verbal expression of, "Burn it all."

"I know I suck! I never had to dress sexy for Dixon before now. He always seemed content with who I was and how I was brought up." Chris pouted knowing she was right. "See? This is what I don't understand. If Dixon wants a slut, why didn't he buy me nicer clothes, these all look like slobby housewife."

"Dixon was obviously keeping you around because he knew you were too good to him in other ways. Now that he knows what you're capable of he might change his tune. If you really want my opinion here, I say compromise. Wear very little and wear something that belongs to him. This way he knows you want him close to you by wearing his clothing."

"That's not a bad idea." Christina stood in awe of why she hadn't thought of that herself, of course then the logical side dawned on her, "He's so much taller than me so, pants are definitely out."

"Why would you wear pants anyway?" Eve offers a queen wince, "Here!" Reaching up to pluck a long sleeve plaid western shirt from a hanger she holds it up to Christina. "Cowgirl up!"

"It's flannel. I think the temperature must be hitting 85 today." The shirt was a plaid mixture of royal blue and black, with her blond hair and big blue eyes it was a killer choice.

"Exactly!" Eve winks, "A good reason to wear the shirt and nothing else. One that unbuttons from top to booty at that."

"Hmmm?" Chris puffs her lower lip to match her flaring gaze, "Good point. I can unbutton it if I get overheated or roll the sleeves up."

"Put it on." A quick assist Christina was wearing the shirt. "Dixon must be a giant."

"I think he's 6'4, I forget. Me being 5'7 the shirt does drape low, but the second I bend over my whole ass will rise and shine."

"Isn't that what you want?" Eve taps the blonde's SLUT TanToo, conveniently still engraved upon her forehead. It would take a few weeks to fade away, unless she sunbathed again to keep it visibly appealing.

"Oh, yeah! I guess it is. Of late I barely where clothes at home. It saves on laundry detergent. It's bad enough I have to wash my bedding every day." She giggled buttoning it up. Going too far from the bottom to top Eve slaps Christina's hand at her under boob, "Cleavage is a must." One button relieved of its duty Eve felt satisfied. Chris lowering her chin to witness her monster breasts peeking through the fabric's parted cloth blew a silent whistle at herself. "I need a mirror." Easing Eve out of her way she stepped back into her bathroom, the mirror slightly fogged over still yet useful. Looking at herself from all angles Chris puckered her lips nodding, "Just call me Melon Collie!" A shake of her breasts seemed appropriate. "I like it. Good call Eve."

"Just be conscious of who sees you. If kids are around don't go bending over forwards either direction. Booty shine in the back, booby time in the front. Around guys strut the slut."

"Every time." Chris giggled. "I only have tennis shoes and cowboy boots. Which do I wear?"

"Flip flops!" She pointed at a pair buried on her side of the closet. Digging them out Eve spanks Chris with the left slipper. Dropping them for Christina to put on, her attire was looking simple but sexy. "Collar staying on?"

"Yes! I swore I'd never take it off unless Dixon was at home. I want to keep my word to Greg and the guys."

"So, why the tan line around your neck then?"

"You're right!" Another look into the mirror made up her mind. "Breaking my oath. The tan line is still white like my collar. People will still get the idea long before they read Slut on my forehead."

"You're a brave woman, Christina Holly."

"I am, aren't I? Two months ago, I wouldn't even consider this. The guys have totally changed my life. I feel for the better."

"I can see that."

"Get dressed I'll put on what make up I have while you do. I want to look as sexy as you."

"Awww! I'm sexy even with freckle rash that looks like I'm a linebacker wearing shoulder pads?"

"Very!" Without warning Christina yanked Eve in and kissed her on the lips. Their union withstood the test of three minutes before trembling lips peeled from one another. "I hope I don't scare you. I've just never kissed a girl before. I wanted my first time to be with you." Technically untrue but only a pec with Greg's girlfriend.

"So not offended! I'm not really into girls, but in your case, I think I'll make an exception. You eat a mean pussy by the way."

"I want to get better at it. I've mastered sucking cocks, but I've only sampled pussy twice. You and Loni." Now it dawned on her of the kiss being second fiddle, but let Eve feel special rather than burst her bubble.

"You'll have to introduce me to this Loni. Just as friends." She felt compelled to point at her.

"I can do that. I'll try not to be impulsive." As she indulged her reluctance Eve snatched her up and kissed her a second round. Once the newness wore off Eve pulled away and licked her own lips, "Ehhh? I might be bi after all." A hug with giggles felt perfect.

"Get dressed! I need food." Five minutes after a pinch to Eve's ass which became a goose fest from bedroom to parked car, the two women were ready to ride. There was no reason to call shotgun when you possessed cannons. Christina put the ART in ARTillary!

Boom and boom boom!

********

Four blocks East, one block North! Easy Street on Google Maps. An ofttimes annoying Greg Hogarth referred to it as Sleazy Street. Same thing! Knock! Knock!

"Hey there, Payton!" More payload, Big Sis was fucking buxom like Christina and drop dead gorgeous in every asset. Definitely keeping in shape her ass and abs were amazingly firm. "Is Loni home?"

"Not yet! She should be home from work any minute. Come on in, you can wait on her."

Payton Davis proudly wiggled about in her short bathrobe answering the door with eyes that dazzled. Wearing nothing but that microscopic cherry blossom silk kimono she was impossible not to stare at. Which was just the way she liked it. Payton unlike her younger sister Apollonia, aka Loni, had brown hair and big brown eyes that were a constant source of flirtation. Perfect body in every way from her 38C breasts that would not stay hidden, right down to her thigh gap, sneakily revealing her thin tower of pubic hair peeking through the robes barely tied front. Frisky she was! He could almost hear her purr downstairs in Kittyville.

Her physical wellbeing had a toned build, not overly muscular but tight in places that said I work out. Her legs alone could crack a man's back due to her gym membership. Being a masseuse in her spare time only accented her sensuality. While Greg had known Payton for a few months now since hooking up with Loni, he had never really been around the woman when dressed like she was right now. All legs and bulging cleavage shot his blood pressure up like a rockets red glare. Rocket indeed! Cruise missile!

"Thanks! Love the robe."

"This old thing?' With both hands Payton tugs it out at her cleavage sharing her 38C's without even thinking about it, areolas winking at him with her nips getting too nosey. Payday Payton was a nympho undercover as a Sex Therapist, she loved to flaunt her body. "Eyes back in your head." She laughed looking up over her brow at him as he drooled, staring directly at her tits. "Oops! Tits back in my robe. Thank you for noticing though."

"You didn't say anything about my dick back in my pants." He laughed. She squinted at his smirk then looked on impulse to realize he was wearing knee high sweats for comfort. The cotton blend was tented from a swiftly brewing and very massive hard on.

"I hope that thing is for my sister. Awkward otherwise." She grinned then nibbled her lower lip while forgetting to blink. "Nice size though. You must be like me; I swore off underwear. Listen, I have to shower before meeting my next group session so just make yourself at home." She turned and shuffled away knowing very well he was checking her out. Her ass cheeks bobbing out from under each wiggling step kept her confident. While not really interested in her sister's boyfriend she just couldn't resist teasing. Untying her robe with her back to him she let her sash dangle at her hips. If he were looking closely, he could have seen her full-frontal exposure through the mirrored glass on a grandfather clock in front of her. Dufus was blind! Oh, well! She tried.

In their rather small single level home, there was only one full bathroom, which meant sharing it. Used to leaving the door unlocked and ofttimes wide open around Loni in case she needed to pee, Payton simply ignored closing the door as her robe was removed. Draping it on a hook she ignited her shower and stood with outstretched arm to await a welcoming temperature. As she did, she sensed a spy which was confirmed peripherally through her bathroom mirror. Greg stood barely out of sight fondling his pecker. Sighing Payton did her best to overlook him, not easy for a woman that could easily fuck 80% of her day and beg for another 5%. Still, she didn't want to start a war between she and Loni so simply feigned he not being there.

Stepping in to bathe she shut her plexiglass doors which left her visual a distorted appearance due to the style of plexiglass the homeowner had offered them when renting it. Considering her landlord was fucking Payton on a regular routine she really should suggest upgrades. Lowered rent kept her quiet, which was pretty difficult for a screamer.

Greg waited until she was inside the tub shower before slyly stepping in for a better look. Even if he couldn't see her perfectly, her body was still sexy as hell behind a Van Gogh setting. Now that Loni had made him aware of her sister's bad habits, it had been all he could think about. Taking his sexual frustrations out on Christina Holly and Loni when she had the time was his only vent. Loni had recently taken on a job at a Country Club as a teen Hostess, so their playtime was not always when he wanted it. They were both openminded, so it really just meant wait your turn anyway. She knew he played with Christina, possibly other girls, yet Loni had her own desires met when she felt like putting herself out there. Coming back together as if nothing was amiss Greg and Loni were a power couple.

"Fuck me! Payton's body is perfect." Greg mumbled, his sweats hugging his upper thighs but exposing his seven plus. His hand ravaging his shaft he found he needed to be closer for effect. Quietly inching himself into the bathroom he stood less than four feet from the showering siren. Observing as she soaped up her entire body with a luffa, humming a tune in her lovely cascade she enjoyed her tease. She knew he was close but maintained her cleanliness of body as well as mind. Ten whole minutes she washed up before resorting to shaving her legs. In her snug confinement her tight ass melded into the plexiglass door forming a sweet impression. With her back now to him he tiptoed directly up behind her and rubbed his dick on the glass right between her cheeks. Knowing her door was loosely battling to stay sealed behind her pressing bottom she felt it push against her, her only knowledge of just how close he truly was. It did not help her hormones.

Opting to remain in her stance she listened for any signs of her vulture reaching climax. A nympho knows! Soft well disguised grunts were deciphered, lending herself a thin smile of devious pleasure. Greg Hogarth nutted right on her ass, with only the shower door in his way. Once he polished off his detonation code he crept out of sight. Giving him time to make his escape she checked out the door behind her. "Nice load! Either Loni's not giving him any or he's a cum pump refilling that sack at the drop of a vat. I'll drink to that." Like so many Payton Davis was a lover of word play. Watching his leftovers streak down her door she eased it open enough to reach a hand around and gather up his jizz. Bringing it back inside she licked her fingertips. "Not bad! Kind of peachy tasting." She finished her shower in peach. PEACE!

Greg stepped into their kitchen to grab paper towels and clean up at the sink. "Shit! I should have made a video of her to watch later. Stupid! Ha! Why didn't I wipe my nut off on her towel. She could have rubbed me all over her body." He grumbled as he tossed his messy towels into the garbage and turned to head back into the living room. Shooting a glance toward the open bathroom door he spotted Payton drying herself off. Making eye contact with her she had zero expression which made him apologize and feign modesty. "Sorry!"

"Loni not home yet?"

"Not yet. I'll text her real fast and see where she is." He poised his camera toward the bathroom and made it appear as if he were writing. He was really making that video. With his head lowered she removed her towel and touched herself as if being sly while he might be unaware. Full frontal with one hand holding her towel the other fingering her cunt she made it appear she was enjoying herself. Good reason for that, she was, but it was mostly for show. Her gut told her exactly what he was doing. Fun while it lasted!

"Butter your popcorn for that skin flick." She mused then cloaked herself in her towel. "Pea Nut Oil!" She chuckled to herself then heard a noise. "There she is. I better behave or she'll call me out."

Loni opened her front door and entered their home. The sudden entrance noisy enough that Payton had time to close her door while Greg shut off his camera. Looking up at Loni he smiled, "There you are. I was just texting you." He did open her contact but hadn't typed a single letter, regardless he showed her his sneaky procedure to prove he could have been. She wasn't any dummy, eying the bathroom door ajar.

"Uh huh! Quit spying on my sister." She eased up to kiss him but swiped his cell and danced away, Gregory giving chase. While avoiding him she looked at his gallery to find Payton's video and dropped her jaw. Sneering at Greg he froze, facial features going pale. Shaking her head at him she goes off. "YOU SLUT!" Payton busted up laughing in the bathroom. "QUIT SEDUCING MY BOYFRIEND."

"I didn't! He was the one spying on me I just gave him a show is all. No physical contact!" Unless she counted her shower door. He did cum on her ass, just not skin to skin. Bitch ass liar! She sampled his nut. Can't get any more physical than that.

"Whatever! Stop being a perv." She pointed at Greg then threw herself into him, lips pressed against one another. Hearing a hair dryer's serenade, the teens found themselves on the sofa making out. Ignorant of her passing through Payton left her towel hanging up and didn't bother to put her robe back on. It was her house. Loni knew and palmed Greg's eyes. She wanted him all to herself.

Worked for him!

********

Deciding against breakfast at Denny's, Eve Adam's pulled her white 2019 Dodge Charger Hellcat into a diner that she used to frequent. One across from her former employer Busy Booty's it was kind of a hangout. The diner was called Shaker's, so it was a match made in heavin'. Private joke! The food actually wasn't that bad. Shutting off her engine she looked over at her passenger Christina Holly. "You look cool as a cucumber."

"I'm just not worried anymore. I don't see any kids, so I feel at ease."

"Schools in session. If there are any, they're tykes with their parents." Not today! "This place has a seedy rep being across from a skank tank." She points out the neon sign above Busy Booty's showing a girl dancing and bending over every few seconds for a brief mooning. What kept it from being completely obscene was a bright white light that blinded people at night right where an asshole would have been seen. The owner thought the distraction was amusing. During the day the neon stripper was turned off.

"That's where you danced?"

"Yep!"

"Do you miss it?"

"Yep!" She giggled. "If Rosco and I ever split up I'm going back. I like getting guys fired up."

"So, do I. Before Rosco, did you hook up with guys you danced for?"

"Yep! Yep! Yep! And yes indeed! I did a lot of private parties, so the natives always expected more from me. I went a bit too far in more than a few cases. Money was too tempting back then, poor Ginger me."

"Gangbangs?"

"I always had a bodyguard, but yes once or twice. I tried not to make a habit of it, but like I said the money was gonzo good. Sadly, so were my partygoers. I still keep in text touch with a few of those hung horses. Roscoe doesn't know."

"I don't want money for sex."

"Let's change this subject and eat us some hotcakes."

"Too fattening. I'm trying to lose a few more pounds. I'm down ten since I started playing around."

"So why are we grocery shopping?" Eve laughed then offered a pouty face, "Sweetie you shouldn't stress over your weight, take a look at how many guys enjoy you as you are."

"I'm not going to ever lose enough to be built like you, I just want to tone up my tummy if anything. I mean, I'm not far off because I carry my weight well. I've always been larger than most girls."

"How those titties defy gravity I will never know."

"Bras all my life until recently. I probably should wear one before they start sagging. I just don't want to."

"Your life Little Orphan Tanny." Eve giggles seeing part of her chest's tan lines saying SUCK ME, only the letters C, K, and M in view through the blue flannel shirt. Sharing in her amusement Chris used her car doors mirror to check out their revealing remarks.

"I wonder if we'll even get in the door with Slut written on my forehead?"

"Course we will. They know me here." Unbuckling her seatbelt Eve vacates her car, Chris following behind her. With further customers showing up in the form of lunch breaks city wide the outpouring was in full swing. Electricians and blue-collar workers began filtering in just as the girls abandoned the car. Burly eyes were already on them. Eve checking out Christina's shirt to see where hems were laying slyly pointed out some workers watching from their vehicles. Beating Chris to the punch Eve opted to bend over and fiddle with her boot, her extremely short denim booty shorts tightening up for a sweet constriction. Whistles heard she took time to caress her legs moving upward slowly before standing upright and false blushing. Chin on her shoulder it was batter up fluttering her lashes.

"What are you doing?" Chris giggled.

"Someone over there is buying our brunch. Your turn." In response Chris merely turned and waved at the two vehicles ogling them. Keeping it simple she wiped her brow enticing them to notice her forehead TanToo. Reading it she found guys chuckling and sharing a playful thumbs up. Coy, Chris pointed at the diner and turned to join Eve. "You make it look easy."

"It's because I am easy."

Bubbly the girls strutted on into the diner. Finding a booth, they settled in and awaited a waitress to bring them menus. Recognition between Eve and their waitress, the woman being older in her 40's but obviously openminded was friendly and on a first name basis. Once her attention met Chris, Connie Templeton complimented the girl's bravado. Connie by name told Chris, "I remember those days. Ain't that right Evie?" Eve merely smirked and coaxed Connie into taking their order. Chris deciding to forego her diet plan ordered French toast, Eve a stack of blueberry pancakes.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,853 Followers
12