Next Whore Neighbor Ep. 013

Story Info
Venus showered with affection. Chris cleans her windows. "Gee, I can see... the church lady".
4.4k words
4.68
3.3k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 13 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers

"Hi Baby!"

"I'm the baby."

Venus Flye beat her hardworking truck driver and master Dixon Moretti before he could even say hello to his girlfriend Christina Holly. Laughing at herself as she played a game on his cell, it was she that technically answered his call. "Sorry Mommy! Daddy's right here." That term Mommy was going to take some getting used to. She was just too cutesy for her own good.

"Where else would I be? I'm the driver of this rig." He scowled at the 80-pound beaded beauty in the passenger seat. "What's up Golly?" On speaker now thanks to the adult toddler. Venus looked a hell of a lot younger than she really was. A serious attraction when selling her body to some pretty sick and twisted guys. The ID said 18!

"Eve just left. She helped me put away the groceries. Would you like to know how my day went?" Christina plopped down on her sofa to enjoy a moment of alone time. She knew within the hour at least one person would come by for a blowjob or more. It was nice to relax a bit.

"Put your feet up and talk to Daddy." He instructed.

"So, now you're my Daddy too?"

"Close enough." He chuckled, "Fill me in."

"Well... Eve and I went for breakfast first. I wore your blue flannel shirt with nothing under it."

"Meanin' no bra?"

"No bra, no pants, no panties, no socks. Only flip flops and your huge shirt. I look good in it too. Eve took a model shot I'll send you along with a couple videos. Baby? Can I be honest about something?"

"All ears."

"I think I'm falling in love with Eve." She giggled. "You'll understand when you see our videos. I wish we'd gotten some inside the grocery store, but everything happened so fast we didn't have time."

"What all happened?"

"Eve and I fucked two grocery store employees in the dairy cooler. It was crazy sexy Baby. They kept us warm that's for sure."

"Nice! So, your Ginger's chummin' and cummin'?"

"We get along soooo good. I'm really glad we met. I kind of feel badly though, she's cheating on Rosco now that she's reliving her past. It's getting to her, but she can't stop now that she's started. Pics sent first." She had fired of her flannel poses from all angles including bending over and letting it all hang out.

"Got it. Open it up V-Neck." Venus still had his cell. Opening it to a series of four pics Venus showed Dixon by crawling on her knees to reach him for a closeup look. "You look better in that shirt than I ever did. Belongs on your side of the closet here on out."

"Can I steal a couple more? I like wearing these they're comfy, just hot this time of year. Nothing underneath it helps though. I left most the buttons open too."

"I can see that Miss Belly Button."

"Eve says I should get my belly button and nipples pierced. What do you think about that?"

"Go for it. Clit too."

"Ouch! I bet that's painful. Is that an order Baby?"

"Wait until I get home, I'll take you and Venus for bling." Venus bulged her eyes and covered her chest feeling the agony of a needle going through her nipples already.

"Do I have to Daddy?"

"Reckon not! Seeing Golly's collar though, I'm thinkin' you need one."

"Spikes?" She grew giddy.

"Sure! My lil' lap dog." He chuckled. "Send those videos."

"Just did." Chris kept busy while listening. "Does Venus wear your shirts?"

"My wife beater down to her ankles." He laughed. "Has to pull it up when she walks or her whole upper body beats the wives. Meanin' she can't hide her chest. So far ain't no businesses raised hell when she goes in for coffee or vittles. I forbid her to wear clothes in the truck."

"I bet the other truckers love seeing that."

"She's a showoff."

"Daddy threw my clothes out on the highway in Arkansas last month. Big meanie!"

"Do you need 'em?" He leered with a stern look.

"Never again. Only your tank top Daddy."

"Does she go barefoot?" Chris grew curious.

"Tennis shoes and nothin' else. Not in the rig though. Those are the only clothin' I let her keep." Venus opens the first video, one forwarded by her breakfast club at the pancake house. Watching Chris pour maple syrup all over herself in the parking lot of the diner, then five men lick her clean was pretty amazing. "Looks like you were havin' a good time. Eve lickin' ya?"

"I licked her too. Sorry I didn't get video of that we were too busy." She giggled. "Easy to get sidetracked when you're eating."

"What's the second video?"

"You will just have to see for yourself." Chris was proud of their accomplishment.

"Double dickin' a cucumber?" He and Venus, both lost it at the sight of sloppy cunts being rammed with a big green pickle. "Well, ain't that a pill dickle? You two are buttin' heads."

"HAHA! We took most of that cucumber in. It felt incredible."

"A'ight Golly. Truck stops up ahead we're going to grab a shower and snacks for the road. Heading into Oklahoma for one last pickup, then deliverin' it to Waco Texas. From there ain't sure yet. You fightin'?"

"For the ring? Can we talk about that face-to-face Baby?"

"Still shocked?"

"Somewhat! You did ask Venus to marry you right?"

"Reckon so."

"I'm happy being adopted Mommy. Don't be sad, Daddy loves you."

"He obviously loves you too, Venus."

"I know! I'm happy just acting like his wife. Daughter even more."

"That's enough squabblin'. Christina Holly?"

"Yes Baby?"

"Will you give me the honor of walkin' down the aisle?"

"I did that at Baldi's today." She giggled, finding it amusing to toy with his emotions, as much as avoiding a direct answer that she might regret.

"Answer my question."

"Can I think about it? I mean technically we've both been cheating on one another. Is that any way of being, if two people love one another enough to stand before the eyes of God?"

"You say you love me. I love you. Way I see it we're better for one another more now than we've ever been." A glance at Venus finds a young woman in thought. His words might have struck a sore spot. The longer he winced at the girl she withdrew her emotional reaction and smiled back at him. "Relax Baby Slut! You're not goin' nowhere without me." He whispered. She melted in his gaze and reached over to rub his arm softly. V-Neck was in love too and if that meant being second fiddle so be it. She had no where else to go anyway. Safe in Daddy's arms.

"And I do. I just... don't know if I'm ready for the other side of that I Do. We've survived this so far Dixon, can't we just see what the year brings before jumping in headfirst? Not that I dislike giving head." She chuckled nervously. "Can we agree that love will keep us together?"

"Captain and Tennille at a time like this." He sighs, "What's next Muskrat Love?"

"Oh my gosh! My Grandparents used to play that song. One of the few good memories I had living with them."

"Days gone by Golly."

"Please understand me Baby, I swear I'm not going anywhere unless you force me out. Can we... see how things go once you see me in action, share in it with me, me you?"

"Me too." Venus jumped on the hand wagon, her fingers teasing her clit while razzing Dixon. "I want in." So did her fingertips, two at that.

"If that's what Dixon wants I'm willing to share."

"Yay!" Venus sank into her seat planting one foot on the dash to fuck herself. Seeing that Dixon knew he needed to buy his kid a toy. Kid figuratively she being 18 going on 15.

"A'ight, Holly Golly. Ring gets put away for a rainy day."

"Thank you Baby. I'll always do my best to make you happy."

"I got faith in you. Truck Stop is comin' up Golly. Lord knows we both need showers here."

"Think of me up against the shower wall." Chris smiled nibbling at a nail, it reminded her she needed to paint her nails. It wasn't anything that she did often but seeing Eve's perfect nails she felt it was time to up her accents. "Only do Venus instead."

"Do what Mommy tells you Mister." Venus reacted as she showed Dixon her wet fingers. He nodded with a wink confirming his desire to do just that. "Bye Mommy."

"Bye Venus. Keep Daddy happy until he gets home."

"I will! There's nothing I won't do for Daddy." So cute! Even Chris had to agree on that note.

"Call me tomorrow."

"Record more."

"I'll keep you buried in footage Baby." She loved being filmed so that was hardly an amateur request. "Maybe next week I'll go back to the grocery store and get video in the cooler for you."

"Anything and anywhere Golly. Hardcore!"

"Yes Daddy." She giggled, "Clean behind your ears."

"Uh huh!" Dixon ended the call and careened off the highway into the truck stop, a seedy stop but it offered hot showers and a gift shop full of useless postcards. "Grab our towel."

"I'll wear the washcloth."

********

Stimulated by the idea of a personal wardrobe Christina Holly strolled to the bedroom closet and gathered up all the clothes she never wore and threw them on the bed. Keeping only a Sunday dress in case she needed to look normal for any function that might require it, the rest seemed pointless, half of her wardrobe didn't even fit anymore. With Dixon's blessing she moved four of his long sleeve shirts to her side, two flannel, two thinner materials but cowboy style. She tried on one of his old T-shirts, but it didn't cover her tracks so to speak, beyond her hips. Nightshirt at best but why bother she slept in the nude these days anyway. Digging deeper she discovered a brown duster style trench coat that she had only seen Dixon wear one time ever, back when they first met face to face. Curious she took it off of its hanger and tried it on.

"No wonder he never wears this." She felt snug in it, "If it's tight on me... probably because of the size of my girls and my ass... it has to be tight on him." While it did fit her it barely came together in front. With no sash on it the coat would literally have to be held together. Looking down at her toes she found the tailored hemline just below her knees.

"He must have bought this in his teen years when he was shorter. I love the look of it on me." She admired herself in her dresser mirror. "I am so adopting you Cowpoke." Wearing nothing underneath it she gauged what she looked like without holding the collars together. It left a two-inch gap between touching all the way down. With no buttons or sash it was just a throw over style coat. "A hint of what's beneath can't hurt." She giggled. Thing is her cunt was in perfect view even if her tits could only be seen right down the middle. "You can see my holster. I'll refer to it as Pistol Peek." Eve Adams humor was rubbing off. Dixon's as well. Delicate fingers moving up her tummy through her cleavage she shivered, "Head me off at the pass Boys." Too funny!

Considering a brown cowboy hat on the top shelf to go with it she scowled, "I don't want to have flat hair, not for me. I need boots, Eve did say we should go shopping so those are on my list. Hold up!" She paused in thought, "I totally forgot that Dixon bought me a pair of undies that I've never ever worn. Too silly I guess."

Digging into her intimate drawer she found the orange G-string with white letters written in almost fine print on the crotch. "Posse Cuntrol!" As if he thought I'd ever wear these. Guess now might be the time." Slipping them on the tiny patch covered most of her twat but the top of her hood swelled out into a visual. "No tugging these up unless..." Pulling them inside her labia was the only way her hood was obstructed from view. "Spike's Peak it is. Hood ornament! If I got pierced down here like Dixon said, it would look sexy. I might have to toughen up and get that done."

Taking the coat off, she hung it back up on her side of the closet but left the G-string on. It was comfy and she loved seeing that hinting hood. Prowling in only that G-string she considered a few more of this type of under garments if she could find them. Taking a picture wearing them she sent it to Eve and Dixon for when they might see it. From there she cleaned house, the dust build up was annoying. Ten minutes after sending the pic Eve replied back, "Ooo! Those are cute. I have a few like that." It became a modelling session between girls as Eve put what she had on and took pics. She even wrote, "You can send those to Dixon if you want. LOL!" Chris intended to, even if Eve hadn't offered.

"I want to go shopping again for sexy clothes. Boots and heels like you suggested."

"We can do that. Friday morning? I can't tomorrow because I'm meeting my parents for lunch. Anniversary time!"

"Friday is fine. I'll shoo off any guys dropping by and be ready by 10:00."

"Sounds good Me Amiga. Flannel shirts? I found one of Rosco's." A pic sent in a red and black flannel similar to Christina's blue one she questioned, "Too much red considering my head's on fire?" Her hair was fire red so she just wasn't sure.

"I think you look gorgeous in it. Only thing is you're smaller so you swim in it."

"Right! Down to my knees isn't real attractive is it?"

"We can buy you some that fit better. I only suggested wearing Rosco's shirt because I was wearing Dixon's. It never occurred to me Rosco was that much larger than you."

"Gotta love giant guys." Eve admitted, "I love being a rag doll during sex. It's sooo hot when I can't resist and he hits me hard. LOL!"

"I like it when three guys pin me down and I'm helpless. I cum soooo hard."

"Shush! Don't go making me want that. I'm being bad enough just... well you know. LOL!"

"Hanging with me? Not sorry! LOL!" Right back at her.

"Me neither. I just need to dial it back some." Three minutes after sending that text she texts back, "Selleck just messaged me. OMG! I'll dial back after I fuck him. Deleting this message after I send it. LOL! Chat later! Bye!" Kissy emoji added as a finale.

"Watch out for his Doberman's. LOL!" Chris shot back with her own kissy face. Bored now, Chris cleaned her bathroom. Where was everybody today?

********

Dixon Moretti and Venus Flye made their way toward the truck stop showers. Passing by numerous semi's all lined up Venus made certain to flirt with any driver looking her way. Wearing Dixon's black wife beater, she wasn't shy in hiding her tits, nips barely concealed as she skipped along like she was playing hopscotch behind Dixon. He knew her routine trying to tease guys as if she were far younger than she truly was. Guys were guys... they drooled regardless. As long as she had ID to prove her age let the roleplay begin. She had an awful lot of Daddy's out there.

As if playing Pied Piper, Venus would curl a coaxing finger toward those drivers who appeared interested, then mooned them. Once they saw her bare ass the interest escalated. Seeing towels over their shoulders, alongside a change of clothes, and a hygiene bag in Dixon's hands those watching knew their destination. Before long drivers had decided they too might need to shower up. Smelling good if they got lucky was a smart objective.

Entering the showering area they found them to be communal rather than separate rooms. With more male truckers on the highway it made more sense to the State. Walking in Dixon found an empty shower stall, three of five empty but he had his pick. With his touching the side wall they were in a corner. Two truckers following them in eyed Venus who waited until they were zoomed in on her before she whipped her wife beater off and posed naked for them. Finger to her lips as if saying, "Shhh!" She danced her way across the room and hugged both of them from behind.

"Want me to bathe you Sir?" She flirted sheepishly. Monetary agenda spoken, she immediately had two clients. Playing it as Rock, Paper, Scissors the men found their order. Dixon nodding at them just climbed into his shower and enjoyed the hot water on his own. Three minutes in he heard Venus being fucked against a shower wall, her kiddy voice echoing to the beat of, "Fuck me, Daddy! Fuck me really hard!" Daddy number one was more than happy to apply. Comply even!

Those men occupying the other two showers already in use noted her excessive cries of pleasure and laughed, "Taking numbers?" One man spoke loudly proving his desire to join. Dixon found it in him to reply for Venus. "ANSWER THE MAN!" That made Venus whimper, "I want it! I want it!"

"There Ya have it." Dixon laughed, "Stall to stall... no stallin'!" His voice command heard Venus rallied, "On my way Daddy's!" Business was booming. So were their cum cannons.

Enjoying her symphony of moans and complimenting her lovers by building their egos with ramblings of, "He's so big." and "Fuck my tight asshole!" She was raking in the dough. Shower curtain opening, another closing she was moving right on down the line. Dixon finishing up his own cleansing shut his shower off and dried himself. Her wails were giving him a hard on too. Stepping out of his stall with his towel wrapped around him he was taken back by seeing four newcomers waiting in line for a shower. Dixon stepping in to meet with those who had fucked her already collected her earnings. Pimp Dixon in the house!

Those waiting wanted in too, so he was banking on a good nights haul. Being a truck driver himself that said a lot. An easy $1,200 bucks in his clean jeans Dixon noted the time. Once Venus stepped from her current stall with water droplets clinging Dixon pointed at her. "Double up! We're on a schedule." Selecting two naked drivers at one time she took them down to Dixon's now vacant stall and cleaned them up before getting DP'd between them in the stall. Her cries shook the windshield's in the lot.

Taking time to shave at a sink before putting his shirt on Dixon stood guard until she had completed her task. With two more gents having paid up he had to at least honor them. Both holding out on stepping into freed up stalls to make certain they got what they paid for was smart. Dixon understood that.

With a screaming orgasm and guys whupping it up Dixon decided to rally his concern, "You all right V-Neck?"

"Waiting on Billy Daddy."

"Almost there Daddy." Billy laughed and nutted hard into her ass. After several deafening snarls Billy let Venus down, she kissing his cheek then abandoning them. The two men realized one of them had to go so Billy took on another free stall to clean up.

Shuffling toward her paid customers Venus had to show off. Turning her back to them she bent over and pried her cheeks wide letting them view white puddles oozing from her butthole. While most men might get grossed out, that was not the trucker's code. Nobody leaves the dock until fully loaded. Air brakes on the slut's part. Dixon chuckling took his wet washcloth and wiped her ass clean. "Diaper duty." He chuckled.

Into a stall they went, another threesome, another ten minutes. Sadly, if they had time Dixon could have doubled their money, drivers were inquiring. As Venus finished up her second DP of the night and stepped out wiggling proudly, hands in the air she smiled flirtatiously and looked at Dixon with hunger in her eyes, "More Daddy? Please say yes."

"Fuck it! Low tire pressure." He chuckled and took the cash of two more drivers. Declining more he apologized for closing shop. They understood they were all on schedules too. With only two drivers left out Dixon shook his head seeing their disappointment. "Aww! Yer killin' me... hang on fellas."

Pulling the curtain aside to see Venus with her back to the wall, legs around her lover's waist Dixon grumbles, "Half price if Y'all got room for two more." Laughing the guys allowed the other two stragglers in. Dixon pulling the curtain closed laughed at the compact stall. Dicks had to be rubbing dicks, Venus buried in the middle. Sure enough she was let down so that she could kneel between the four corners of her world and suck them all off. At half price it was better than nothing. Like Dixon's tires, scrotums were deflated.

Fully dressed Dixon counted his cash, each bill moving between hands based on her throat's rhythm of "AWK AWK AWK AWK!" He was having fun at their dispense. "Jizzillion dollars." He laughed under his breath.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers
12