NFC Title Game

Story Info
What happened at their football party.
1.2k words
3.98
185.2k
45
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thehumpman
thehumpman
3,017 Followers

Bill Jenkins made sure everything was out on the table for the big game because three of his best buddies were coming over to watch the Eagles defeat the Falcons. He grew up with the three guys that were coming over and so did his wife Karen. Everything was in place on the table, tortilla chips, salsa, nacho cheese, pretzels, mixed nuts, all the things you would find at a football party.

George, Kenny and Tommy arrived right on time for the game, they each brought a case of beer and some booze. As they came in they took the time to check out their longtime friend Karen, who was dressed in an Eagles jersey and a tight pair of stretch pants.

The first quarter was half over when finally Dorsey Levens runs up the middle for a four yard touchdown run. Karen jumped up and down while sitting on Bill's lap. She did not wear a bra due to the fact that the loose football jersey hid her firm 36c breasts.

The Falcons managed to kick a field goal into the second quarter to make the game a little closer much to everyone chagrins. Everyone was excited when McNabb was able to connect for a touchdown pass to put the Eagles further ahead. Bill was on his tenth beer already and he did a couple of shots of Wild Turkey to boot. Karen too was getting a good buzz she was on her fourth wine cooler and did a few shots of Aftershock. They did not notice the other three guys were pacing themselves during the first half.

Once again the Falcons were able to get a touchdown and the game looked like it was going to be a close match up between the two teams. During halftime the five of them were playing drinking games to pass the time.

With Karen and Bill already fairly buzzed the games only added to it greatly, Bill looked like he would last the whole game. Sure enough with his beloved Eagles ahead in the third quarter Bill passed out from the large consumption of alcohol.

"Great, Bill is going to miss the rest of the game." Karen said.

"Want us to put him to bed?" asked Tommy.

"Yeah that would be a good idea." She replied standing up.

Karen herself felt a little woozy herself as she struggled momentarily to get her legs so to speak. She followed Tommy and George into the bedroom as they carried her husband into their bedroom. While they were gone Kenny moved over to the chair, so when the three of them returned they had to sit on the couch.

George sat on one end, Karen was in the middle and Tommy was on the other end. As the game progressed the two guys seemed to edge closer and closer to Karen. Karen was getting tired and even laid her head on George's arm; Tommy reached down and began to rub her leg. George lifted his arm so that her head would now rest on his chest and he brought it down so his hand would now rest on one of her firm tits.

Karen just sighed softly as George gently fondled her tit; he teased it so that the silky fabric of the jersey would harden the nipple. Tommy on the other hand began to get bolder as he ran his hand up farther and inside her thigh. Kenny found himself paying less attention to the game and more to what was going on over on the couch.

Karen let the fondling and legs rubbing go on until Tommy tried to get his hand down the front of her pants. She pushed his hand back to her thigh several times, despite her drunken condition and the building horniness between her legs she would only let them go so far.

Karen did not remember when she fell asleep; she knew the Eagles were ahead by seventeen when she did. She did not know if she was just having an incredible dream or if every erogenous zone on her body was being touched. She flickered her eyes open to see George and Tommy had her jersey pulled up and were sucking on her tits. She looked down even further to see Kenny was between her legs licking her sensitive clit, her wet slit and her asshole.

She was too weak to stop them and too horny to care if they continued, she thought about Bill for a moment remembering he would never know being passed out in the bedroom. George saw that she was awake and not stopping them so he stopped sucking on her tit and went up to kiss her. She returned his kiss by shoving her tongue deep into his mouth, while the other two continued to stimulate her.

She moaned softly when Kenny stopped licking her and got his cock out to fuck her; George too stopped kissing her and stood up on her couch with his cock out. Kenny fucked her while she sat laid there sucking on George's cock, Tommy continued sucking her tits.

Kenny had a small cock only a few inches hard and the guy was so excited that he came inside her cunt before she could have an orgasm. George came to her rescue as he pulled his normal six inch cock out her mouth and got her up on all fours. He started to fuck her doggie style and Tommy pulled out a nice eight inch cock that she eagerly sucked on.

She was quite happy that George was able to bring her to at least a couple of satisfying orgasms before he too grabbed her ass cheeks hard and blew his load inside her pussy. Tommy pulled his cock from her mouth and sat down on the couch, Karen knew what he wanted. She got off her knees and got up on top of his cock, she bounced up and down on it at a fast pace. She was a virgin when she married Bill and his cock was average like George's, she enjoyed having the larger Tommy inside her.

Karen could feel her head was starting to clear from the alcohol and only thoughts of satisfying her pussy now filled it. Tommy had great staying power making sure she had orgasm after orgasm, she was now moaning very loudly. Kenny even went over to the bedroom to make sure she did not wake Bill.

Tommy was ready to cum and he grabbed both of her tits roughly, he let out a loud groan as he blew a load inside pussy. The two just held each other until they finally caught their breaths and Tommy finally went completely soft.

She kissed them all good bye and went into the bathroom; she took a long hot shower cleaning the smell of sex off of her body. Yet as she massaged her used body with soap she became aroused again and frigged her self to an orgasm in the shower. Luckily after the shower she had some douche left so she could at least cover up some of the evidence of her sexcapade with the guys.

Climbing into bed she woke Bill up who rolled over towards her, he nuzzled inside his wife's neck smelling the smell of her shampoo.

"Did the Eagles win?" he asked.

"Yes they did." She replied.

"I sure hope the guys enjoyed themselves without me?" he groaned

"Oh yes baby they all had a really good time." She said kissing him goodnight.

"Maybe we could have a superbowl party in a couple of weeks." He mumbled rolling over to go back to sleep.

"Superbowl." Karen whispered to herself falling asleep too.

thehumpman
thehumpman
3,017 Followers