Nia: Beginnings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emap
emap
237 Followers

"Small farm right near to where we were. There is a male dragon there he's only eleven, not old enough to mate. Any farm with a dragon is either owned by one of us or they know we are around, they will have a cellar. I hope there is a basement or something at the house you are going to." I squeak and look at Sam, she smiles and nods.

"We have a basement, more of a wine cellar there are no windows. There is also a panic room if you two would prefer the wine cellar is entered during the day." I look at Ben he sighs then looks at Constance.

"We will need to see the panic room some have grills to the outside. If any light comes in we wake, why we were awake in the box it was good enough but not perfect. If the panic room will not serve we will need to block the door to the cellar. We wake when someone comes near, even in a coffin. We do not have to sleep in a coffin, they were the only way to not be bathed in light in castles or even cellars until the last fifty years. I can show you mine in Phoenix when you return, I shall try and return with the others if you do not need me." Sam looks at me then back at Constance.

"I would prefer you stayed Nia has her Ben I can sneak some Nia during the day. At night when we have good time for sex, she would be Ben's and I'd like a lover to. I admit I want to pick your brain for all you remember I am a historian working on being one at least it's my passion." I look at Ben he looks back a little confused.

"Ben, remember I said you need a girlfriend, why not Sam. I like her, she plays D&D and she likes being fed on. No turning her vampire on me, she's my wingman during the day." Ben looks at Sam, she smiles he looks back at me and smiles.

"I don't see why not, Constance needs to feed as well you know." I nod.

"I know if I am pregnant I don't want to risk our child so only twice a week total. While you two are here you will need to find someone else, at least one person. Sam's dad probably could provide people but I'd feel weird." Constance giggles leaning over into Senator Greene.

"There is no need for that we have vampires everywhere New York is good for it. We can simply call up the locals and see what they have. I agree no more than twice on you, Sam if she is willing can be three per week." Sam smiles and nods at Constance then a frown appears.

"What about diseases?" Constance laughs and shakes her head.

"We are dead diseases find no sustenance within us. Simply make sure we shower before taking us to bed. I do not think Ben will partake of the dinner's body beyond feeding, I will I like men a little more than women." Sam sighs and looks at me.

"You like women better?" Sam nods and leans into the seat.

"Sam don't worry, if it does not work with you, Nia, and Ben you will find yourself a perfectly wonderful lesbian." Senator Greene says getting me to look at him I had forgotten he was there.

"Senator you've been awfully quiet over there." He smiles at me, chuckles when my belly rumbles.

"I didn't want to disturb your important conversation. Constance is something of an instant celebrity. She remembers the civil war she was there for both World Wars. On the home front but still, the information on those eras are not easily found." Constance giggles and leans forward.

"I wonder what would be said if I said I know three members of the French Resistance, I changed one of them. I do miss their dragon he was a most wonderful conversationalist. I wasn't in the states for the second war." Sam's eyes get wide and she leans forward.

"I would like to hear on the weres, all I've done is shoot one." I say before Sam can ask questions.

"Weres are different from the stories, some never change. They don't like being a were they live with it but don't accept it. Honestly I can't say I blame them, the change looks painful." Greene says getting Constance to sigh and nod.

"I've tried changing a were it did not work he simply died, I liked him but he wanted to be dead or a vamp. I don't blame him, at the time finding work was hard so feeding yourself was what you could scrounge. Great Depression was hard for everyone but a vampire. He was a wereleopard beautiful when he changed, and when he didn't I loved spending time in his bed. Eating raw meat that you just killed is not easy to do, he could not live with it and he had to keep doing it. At the time I did what he asked because it was killing him inside, if I had known two years later the depression would turn around and jobs would be plentiful I would not have. I cried on that day and thought of day walking. I almost did I was stopped by a little boy, he wanted to know why I was crying." Even Greene tears up at this story, the window comes down.

"Senator we are at the house for your guests." The window goes up.

We get out of the limo to find Sam's parents waiting for us. They descend on Sam asking her questions on if the vampires told her to do this and that. Constance laughs and assures them there was nothing of the sort. I get everyone to go inside as Senator Greene and his limo drive away. We sit in the sitting room again, Ben looks around awestruck. Constance looks around and comments on the nice décor then forgets it.

"I hope you two don't mind I seem to be here for two weeks, perhaps with these two. They wish to see your panic room to make sure it is entirely light proof otherwise they are in the wine cellar with the door blocked shut." Liz looks at her husband then at me.

"We would prefer the wine cellar the panic room is in case of an attack I can hide. Have you eaten?" I shake my head, Sam does the same.

"We stopped for Wendy's on the way and nothing since. If your cook is still up I would love dinner, I seem to be pregnant. Assuming Twitch is correct on that." Liz comes over and gives me a hug.

"Of course she is up, Consuela never seems to sleep. I will be right back we can eat here. Is there anything vampire food should not eat?" Constance laughs and shakes her head, Liz smiles and heads for the kitchen.

"Garlic doesn't prevent a vampire attack?" Crescenzo asks leaning forward on the sofa.

"I love garlic I would eat it if I could stomach it. I date Italian men simply because everything they eat has garlic in it. It does work its way to the blood and the smell is divine." Constance says with a smile.

"Nia I'm curious, how did Ben not get alarms to go off that he never ate?" Sam asks looking over at me, I smile at her.

"Ben was good at lying in his own right. Told me he ate before he came over, always after seven so not a big stretch. We did other things, not in bed that took two months we went to arcades, movies, one very memorable miniature golf date, first kiss was there. I would have given him his first time in me there if the windmill was bigger inside. He claimed to only drink water so would run to the fountains on our dates. Ben, that brings to mind a question, where are we going to live?" Ben sighs and shrugs.

"I don't know I have a fear of sleeping in the same room as you do because if you wake before dark I'll feed and daylight feeding is a lot of blood. My house has two bedrooms, not enough for us and a baby. I can sell it eventually I think but we still need to find a bigger place." Constance sighs and waves her hand at us.

"I have a five bedroom the master bedroom is set up for vampire use. You three can move in with me and Ben can sleep in the master with you two in a separate bedroom." Sam smiles then a thought occurs to her.

"I'm still going to ASU, I want the degree. I'm sure they can see their way clear to letting me take off if needed. The problem lies in where your house is Constance." Constance smiles and leans back.

"I am about fifteen miles from ASU West I remember you said you were going there. I've rented out rooms to students going there they assumed I was just light sensitive. I took a few as a lover, always fed elsewhere students tend to be bad to feed on, they talk. Suppose it does not matter now we are no longer hiding. Am I the only one shocked by the fast you are all citizens from the president?" Crescenzo laughs and slaps his knee.

"You don't get it his approval rating is horrible, chances are good he isn't seeing reelection. If he hands voting cards to dragons and everything else, people see him as a nice guy, and the dragons likely will vote for him just because they can now. It's a good move for his staying in the white house and pulls eyes away from other things he is doing. Not to say it's a wrong move, Ed is a great guy and if he's happier being an ogre I want him to be an ogre. Yes I know not quite how it works just came out that way."

"We need to meet the rest of them. Not to mention speak to the mages and see if there is a way to alter the spell so at death you revert to what you are, otherwise I might face visiting every death and trying to reveal them." Ben pulls me close and buries his head in my shoulder. "Constance how long does it take for the feed marks to close up?" Constance looks over at me and smiles.

"They almost disappear in half an hour. We are not sure on you they are thought to close up fast through magic. You perhaps will heal slower, we just do not know. Band aids nearby would be a good idea, it is not a lot of bleeding after but there is bleeding."

Liz comes back with another woman both carrying plates. I get a full one I look at it then up at Liz, Sam giggles. Liz sits down with a plate she and Crescenzo share.

"Nia I hope you can find time to get Sam a boyfriend." Liz says pulling up a bit of spaghetti with her fork.

"I already did, mine. Ben needs more than two pints and that is all I am giving him per week. Sam liked the idea and Ben enjoys sex when he feeds so I suppose your going to be grandparents soon." Liz and Crescenzo stare at me Sam nods at them with a smile.

"I love Italian homes the smell of the food is so nice." Constance says sniffing the air.

Liz looks lost until Crescenzo shares the conversation she missed. Liz laughs and waves the air over their plate toward Constance. Constance leans back even farther and closes her eyes breathing and smiling.

"Constance I hate to ruin the memory but are all vampires' lovers of smelling food?" Constance opens her eyes and looks at me, her smile big and happy.

"Yes, sunsets and food are the biggest things we miss. TV helps with sunrises we can watch them on one. Food on the other hand, we try to eat sometimes it does not stay we swallow loving the feel and taste then retch it right back up. Some of us can cook I can some I learned before I changed, we have some that are trained as chef's. We have a pie lady she can make up the best smelling pies. We feed them to our food at Ben's house, they are happy they get a little money, a shower, and food. We get food, they know to not try everyday some do anyway it's been hard on the homeless. His neighbors think we are just good Samaritans, most of us talk to them. I don't know what we will do now, I want to keep the house operating as it was its good for the homeless but we are out in the open. We can take food home to our own places now." Ben sighs and pulls his head out from my shoulder.

"Perhaps we can set up with the shelters instead, I'm not sure regular people will want to be fed on. The homeless will do a lot for money. I think every city has places like we do." Sam giggles and shakes her head.

"At least for right now vampires will have more than they can eat. Some of the faces on the reporters when I described being fed on, they wanted to try it. It will be good if all vampires feed and give money to homeless to feed on them, it will be seen as helping."

"Definitely need centers for people who wish to be a vampire, either because they fell for one or just want to. Avoids what happened to Ben and won't get religions tied up in knots." Liz says getting a surprised noise from Constance.

"I grew up Protestant I visit a Presbyterian church in Phoenix the father knows what I am. I fed on him once he called it to nice to do and stay in the priestly robes. We have nice conversations I confess my sins, he uses me as a sounding board for his sermons. Not all of us are religious, some are and try and confess sins at least. I suppose I should speak to the press and let everyone know. We had a traveling priest for a while his coffin fell off the wagon and opened on him. I attended his sermons, he would rise from the coffin to talk of damnation and of the holy light it was lovely sermons and a lovely man."

I look at my plate and find it empty, I look over at Sam her plate is empty as well. I look at Ben he smiles at me and moves to pick me up I shake my head then put the plate on the coffee table between the sofas.

"I am ready to be dinner and have celebratory sex, unless anyone wishes to keep talking of course." Constance giggles and stands up, she walks over to Sam and takes her hand.

Liz collects the plates with Crescenzo as we head for the stairs. Constance keeps us to a walk Sam keeps trying to go faster. I get a kiss from Sam when we reach her bedroom. Ben undresses me while we kiss, my tongue going into his mouth feeling his fangs and liking it. I lose myself in the kiss wanting more and knowing it will come. I come up for air when he can't get my bra undone to unfasten it with a giggle.

Noticing Ben is still dressed I work on getting him nude for my enjoyment. I pull his shirt up and leave it half off his head his arms raised. I go a little lower and kiss his chest with a giggle, Ben sighs and pulls his shirt off then watches me work my way down his body. Undoing his pants I look up at him as I work them down, he's watching me smiling, his fangs send a good shiver down my back. I spank his butt for going tighty whitey then pull them down, his hard cock springing into my face.

Grabbing him and hoping his cock did its duty and put a child in me I look up at him and open wide. Ben sighs when my lips wrap around his cock, I moan in enjoyment at his flesh in my mouth. I move up and down on Ben, loving the feel of his ridges sliding in and out on my lips. Ben gets his pants and underwear off the rest of the way then picks me up. I'm put on the bed next to Sam her eyes closed though Constance is between her legs licking away.

I peek down to see Constance with two hands so reach over and grab Sam's hand. Her eyes open and stare at me with a big smile I see blood on her neck. I smile back as Ben climbs up between my legs. I moan when he slides his cock inside of me, I look up at him his fangs showing. I move up to kiss him as he starts moving loving the feel of my future husband. My legs wrap around him to move with him loving the sensation of his cock moving in my perhaps pregnant body.

Ben comes down lower I smile at him then turn my head to look at Constance. She nods downwards with a giggle at my wide eyes I look to see a smiling Sam down there, she moves up to watch. Ben adjusts my head then lowers further, I gasp when he starts to move again. I squeak when his fangs come to me, Sam is right it's like having needles stuck in you. I yell his name when he sucks the sensation of his fangs pulling blood from my neck and his cock inside of me sends me to orgasm.

It just feels so good having his fangs in me sucking blood. Sam is right and wrong it feels more like my nipples are being sucked. It's at my neck so that isn't a good analogy. I'm smiling at Sam and Constance feeling so good, his fangs pulling blood from me in a pleasurable way. His cock moving in me, perhaps already made me pregnant. I reach orgasm again under my man yelling his name louder this time. My toes are curling up my legs are pulling tighter on him. Ben groans as I tighten on him feeling better than I was, he pulls his fangs free of me and jerks atop me pumping me full of his hot fluids.

He gets off me as I roll over to watch Sam and Constance. Sam has gone back down on Constance her head moving about enjoying the taste of her. Constance holds my hand and smiles at me as she reaches orgasm, her hand squeezing on mine. She does not make a sound besides let out a soft moan she twitches so you know it's an orgasm. Ben spoons in behind me his head on mine to watch his arms go over and pull me to him. Feeling safe and very happy I put a finger to my lips to shush Constance, she laughs.

Constance reaches another orgasm squeezing my hand again. A yawn comes from me getting wide eyes from Constance. She rolls over and hits Ben on the head then feels at my throat. Her eyes relax then leans down closer to me Sam appears over her shoulder.

"Nia, do you always get tired after sex?" I look at Constance and smile then nod.

"It's been a long day, but yes when I have bigger orgasms I always take a nap. It just felt so good to let my future husband feed on me and I might be pregnant and I learned so much. I really need a nap." Constance and Sam giggle.

"Let's put Nia to sleep then I can show you the cellar. After that I'll pick your brains until I need to sleep. We need to know everything we can you two are night only so best to get it out of the way." Sam says getting a nod from Constance.

Constance leans in and gives me a kiss, Sam gives me a kiss and comes away smiling. They stay close to me covering all of us up, I feel safe like this. I probably should not but I know Ben loves me and would keep me safe as much as he could. My eyes close I settle into everyone and relax, in no time I drift off to sleep.

emap
emap
237 Followers
1...345678