Nia Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,267 Followers

"Jamie, where do you think she is?" she blurted out. "Who, princess? " I replied, suddenly knowing the answer as I asked the question.

"My big sister, Hu'e, where do you think she is, do you think she's alright, Jamie?"

I had to go carefully here. "Princess, don't go there, you can't wrack your brains over something that happened twenty-five years ago, on the other side of the world. I know you want to help mum, God, so do I, but this isn't the way to do it; let's just get this situation of ours out of the way, then we can put our heads together, try and find someone to help. There are agencies, UNICEF, Save the Children, Amnesty International, The Anti-Slavery League, people like that, they must have files and resources to track down stolen children, we can talk to them. Hu'e has been gone twenty-five years, a little longer won't make any difference, but I promise I'll help any way I can; she's mum's daughter, so that makes her my big sister too."

"I know, Polar Bear, and thank you, but I feel so...helpless. Did you see the look on mum's face, listen to her voice when she told us about her baby? She had me, and I made up a little for the loss of the other one, but she had Hu'e first, and she hasn't given up on her, and she wants her back. I just feel bad that she's been carrying that around all this time; makes our problems seem a little...unimportant right now."

She was crying now, and I could only hold her close and try to comfort her, the way I did when she was small, as her tears rolled down her cheeks. I felt so helpless; normally I could take the tears away, get her over her blues, but this was different; mum's story had cut her deep, and there was nothing I could say that wouldn't sound trite and hollow. So I let her cry, 'til eventually she cried herself to sleep, again, my heart breaking for her sorrow that I couldn't assuage, couldn't promise her I would fix, not this time.

+++

Excerpt from the private diary of Nguye't Morrison, age 18 and three-quarters.

Friday, 4th July, 2008

No time yesterday to record all that has happened, suffice it to say that Jamie is now my personal property, branded, hog-tied and tagged with a big 'Hands-Off, Bitch!' tag that every girl will see a mile away! Once he wakened on Wednesday afternoon and I explained a few facts to him vis-a-vis our actual relationship, and he (with a tad of persuasion, and much embarrassing crying on my part!) accepted that I wanted him, and he wanted me, it all went 'strordinarily well! The only stupid mistake I made was falling asleep 'in flagrante', and mum caught us in bed, bare-arse nekkid, but did absolutely nothing about it, didn't even disturb us! That was shock A. Shock B was her reason for not screaming and denting Jamie's skull with a skillet. I never knew mum had a secret history, and when she told us about her first husband and who he was, his so-called 'traffic accident', the theft of her baby, being smuggled into Laos to escape the people who were supposed to protect her, well, Jamie and I were shocked, no, horrified that my tiny little mum, who bakes cakes and buns, watches and agonises over TV soaps, darns socks and laughs at dad's terrible jokes, had had such a traumatic life –I spent most of Wednesday night crying, writing this down is making me want to cry some more, especially knowing what I now know, that I have a big sister somewhere out there in the world; is she safe and well, living a good life, is she in danger, being hurt as I sit here, was she sold to a family who loved her, or was she sold into slavery, or worse? How can I find her? Who knows where to start looking when the trail is nearly 25 years old? Of course Jamie wants to do all he can to help his mum, bless his big Polar Bear heart, which is why I love him like I do, but he's right; maybe after our most pressing problem is dealt with we should contact the specialists, the people who know where and how to look.

Must go now, Polar Bear is waking, and I need him to hold me for a while.

+++

I woke alone, slightly disoriented, wondering where Nia was, then I heard the click-click of a keyboard, and turned to see her at my desk, wearing one of my T-shirts, her laptop open. She looked sombre, not her usual morning face, and I guessed some of last night was still swirling around in her. She looked at me, and I could see the sadness in her eyes, her face, and held out my arms, calling her back to me to comfort her.

She climbed back into bed, burrowing down against me, holding tight to me as she nuzzled my neck.

"Hold me close, Jamie, please, I need my Polar Bear right now!" she said into my shoulder, and of course I complied; all she wanted was human contact now, warmth and tenderness, all of which I had for my little princess.

Eventually she tapped me, her signal that I could let her go a little, and she drew back slightly so she could look into my eyes. I had always been fascinated with Nia' eyes; looking into them was like staring into a mountain lake on a cloudless sunny day, bright pools of sapphire blue, like and yet so unlike mine, large, limpid, and very, very beautiful.

"Jamie, are you scared? About tonight, dad, I mean?" she asked me.

I thought for a moment. "More apprehensive than anything, princess, but no, I'm not scared. All that stuff yesterday was just jitters; Dad's not an ogre, and he's certainly not going to hit or hurt anyone, he doesn't do that, he thinks it's barbaric. I do have a feeling like pre-exam nerves, though, how about you?"

She grinned. "Phew, I thought I was the only one. I'm more scared of losing him than scared of him, you know?" I knew, and I understood. Nia was a lot closer to dad than I was, although he and I weren't distant or anything, I suppose it was that father/daughter thing; not in a sexual way, or anything, just that 'my little girl' thing; I had the same kind of relationship with mum.

Nia dropped her head into the crook of my neck. "Whatever happens tonight, Jamie, you'll always be mine, you understand? If you go off into the world again, you'll be taking a part of me with you, so I'll always be there with you!" she murmured into the hollow of my shoulder.

I was touched; I'd never heard Nia speak this way before, and it made my chest ache as all the things I wanted to say fought to tumble out all at once. I tried to say what I was feeling.

"Nia, I've always had a part of me inside that was always yours; when you were born you reached in and claimed that part of me, and I can never take it away from you; it's only ever been for you, I was made that way; when we young I adored you, now that we're where we are, I know that I love you more than I can say. So whatever happens tonight, you're mine, and you'll always be mine, and wherever we go, whatever we have to do, we'll go there and do it together."

Nia smiled happily, tears sparkling in her eyes as she reached up to pull my head down so she could kiss me.

"Thank you Jamie, I want you so much, I needed to hear you say how much you want me too!"

I had finally said what I wanted to say, and it felt right. Julie had been right; I should have told Nia sooner, worried about her instead of worrying what dad was going to say.

Nia prodded me with a finger.

"I haven't forgotten what you said yesterday, either, Polar Bear; you promised to marry me, and I'm holding you to it!"

I slid my hands under her T-shirt, finding her gratifyingly naked under it, and squeezed her bum cheeks, making her giggle. Nia kissed me again, playfully rather than with any particular intent, I returned her kiss rather more seriously, pulling her closer to me so she could feel my cock pressing against her slit through the long T-shirt. She sighed, and slid her arms around my neck, kissing me while she gently rubbed herself against me through the material of her T-shirt, the cloth riding up until I could feel her damp heat against the head of my cock as I prodded her slit. I tugged the shirt up and slid it over her head, leaving her naked once again, and nipped and nuzzled at her delectable little nipples, teasing them into pink points, firm and rubbery against my lips and tongue. Nia's eyes were closed, a faint smile on her lips as I suckled at her, my fingers probing her buttock cleft, sliding over her puckered little starfish to rub her slit from the back, feeling her begin to seep as I slid my fingers back and forth over her slit.

When I slid a finger into her, her lips parted in a small gasp, her eyes flicking open as she caught her bottom lip between her teeth and grinned at me, eyes dancing as she waited to see what I would do next. I continued to rub and probe at her slit, dipping my fingers in to her, spreading her slickness around, nibbling her nipples as I did so, assaulting her senses as I aroused her. I turned her on her front and continued to slide my fingers, one then two, into her slick pussy, drawing gasps from her as I found and rubbed her clitoris with one finger as I penetrated her with the other. I pulled her to her knees, and leaned down to slide my tongue over her swollen labia, making her jump and gasp as I poked my tongue between the aroused folds of flesh, enjoying her scent and the taste of her pussy. I knelt between her legs, and pointed my straining cock at my target, the gap opening between her labia as they flowered open, and leaned forward, sliding into her, my cock embedded between her fabulous sexy bum cheeks. Nia groaned as I slid into her, pushing back against me, taking me in as I pushed into her. I slid my hands around her rib cage to her lovely firm little breasts, cupping them in each hand as I rubbed her nipples, making her gasp and sigh.

I began to slowly pump in and out, building up a rhythm, squeezing her breasts in time with my thrusts. Nia moved one hand underneath her, found her clitoris, and began to rub and pet herself as we fucked, her breathing quickening as she approached her orgasm, her hand movements faster and more urgent, until, at last, she came with a loud gasping moan, her vaginal walls clenching around me as her orgasm rocketed through her; the sensation was too much for me, and with a matching groan, I sprayed her insides with my spunk, what felt like gallons of sperm roaring out of me and deep inside my beautiful Vietnamese princess. My cock convulsed and twitched as jet after jet of sperm shot into her, until I was heaving dry, my body emptied of my seed. Nia had slumped down on the pillows, her gorgeous little rump raised up to me, and I was treated to the incredibly erotic sight of my sperm oozing from her filled pussy as I withdrew, her little anus winking as the aftershocks of her orgasm whirled through her.

I slid up next to her and gently pulled her down against me, spooning her as I kissed and nibbled the back of her neck, her shoulder, and her earlobe, wrapping my arm around her and holding her tight against me. Nia reached behind herself to gently scratch the back of my neck and caress my face.

"Thank you Polar Bear, I love you," she murmured. "I love you too, princess!" I whispered into her ear, poking the tip of my tongue in her ear and making her giggle.

Just then there was a knock on the door.

"Jamie, Nguye't, breakfast ready, come and eat while it hot!" called mum.

Nia and I looked at each other, and burst out laughing; this situation was just too bizarre to take seriously!

We quickly dressed in t-shirts and shorts, a shower could wait until after breakfast, I could smell what mum had cooked, and you had to eat it hot, so no time to waste.

We charged downstairs, and yes! Mum had made Banh-Cuon, steamed rice-flour pork rolls and Pho, spicy beef soup, my two favourite things in the world to eat, in tragically short supply while I was at uni!

Once we'd taken the edge off, i.e. stopped gorging, mum sat down with us.

"Huyn'h Jamie, Nguye't, your daddy leaving Birmingham at 5 o'clock, so he be home for 8 o'clock. I not want you be here until 10 o'clock, OK? I want to talk to daddy first, let him know and let him understand, so go out, go to cinema, go to pub or something else you find to do, but not come back until after 10 o'clock, OK? I will call you when I want you come home, and do not worry; you my children, my little boy and little girl, I make this OK for you, you doing the right thing for you, that is what matter!"

We nodded, mum obviously had this under control, and she just as obviously understood her husband, so we bowed to it; we'd find somewhere to be until then.

We lounged around the rest of the day, watching TV, killing time, trying not to pace like caged animals. Nia seemed content to huddle against me and be warm and soft, then she suddenly sat up and grinned at me.

"Jamie, I know where we're going to spend the evening, I just have to go and make a call...!"

She dialled a number and wandered out of the room, and I heard her voice in the corridor, talking to someone. She hung up and came back in. "OK you, get your boots and socks on, we're going out, get a move one on, come on!" she grinned. I asked her where we were going, and all she would say was "Quit wasting time and get dressed, it's nearly 4, dad will be home in four hours or less!"

I grabbed some clothes out of the closet and tugged them on, Nia coming back into my room and shaking her head in despair. "No Jamie, you are not wearing that; you look like you dressed in the dark in a thrift shop. Those nice, tight black jeans of yours, not those horrible condemned things you've got on for a start, and a nice plain shirt –you're taking your girlfriend out, not dodging lectures to shoot pool!" I had to grin; I considered asking her what was so wrong with baggy cut-off jeans and yellow Aloha shirts with green and orange parrots on them, but instead grinned at what she'd said. "So you're my girlfriend, yes?" I teased her, and she grinned back. "Damned straight I am, polar-boy, don't you forget it either!"

Mentally resigning myself to a future of being led around shops and having clothes bought for me, I wore what she handed me from my closet, fondly waving goodbye to my days of dressing like a slob because it was comfortable; so this was what it was like, being the male half of a couple...

As I was dressing I watched Nia dress in her usual leggings and loose top, and daydreamed about stripping her off and ravaging her, even checking my watch to see if we actually had time for a little afternoon delight. She seemed to be having the same thoughts, as she padded across the floor to me and draped herself around my neck, kissing me with thought and attention to detail. I immediately sprang to attention, Nia feeling it as she slowly undulated against me, smiling gently as she rubbed herself against me.

I slid my hands into the waistband of her leggings, cupping her shapely little buttocks as I pulled her against me, feeling the thong she was wearing, and sliding a finger under it to lightly rub her slit from the rear. She giggled and rubbed herself harder against me, making my erection even harder and more urgent, if that was possible.

I'd had enough of this now, and I pushed her leggings down as far as I could, Nia fumbling with the button of my jeans and shoving them down without ungluing her lips from mine. She stepped away so she could pull her top over her head, and there she was, in a tiny black thong that barely covered her cute little muff and a wispy, lacy black bra. I closed in, tugging down my shorts as she unhooked her bra, my best friend standing out solid and ready for action. Nia grinned happily, taking hold of me as I gathered her in again, kissing her as I slid my hand down the front of her thong, gently cupping her soft little pussy, feeling the heat starting to emanate from it, and the lips beginning to swell as I gently rubbed and teased them apart, eventually sliding a finger into her and circling her clitoris with the pad of my thumb. Her tongue worked against mine as we kissed, our hands working as we masturbated each other, our breathing deepening as we became more aroused.

Nia broke away to lead me to the bed, climbing onto it and holding her arms out in invitation. I slid up next to her and wrapped my arms around her, pulling her close to me and pressing my erection into her belly, trapping it between us. She slid down the bed and onto her back, giving me access to her beautiful little breasts and sexy nipples. I kissed down her neck to her nipples, drawing them between my teeth; I knew she liked this, and her sighs and gasps told me I was having an effect. I suckled on her lovely sexy teats, turning them into hard little rubbery nubs, firm and delectable against my lips, before kissing down her abdomen to her soft peach-fuzz patch of pubic hair, and slid between her legs to lick her succulent little labia, swelling and blushing dark as I watched. I lapped at her, feeling her lips swell even further, parting under my tongue, her scent rich and strong and attractive, inviting me to lap further, taste her some more. I probed her innermost recesses with my tongue, Nia writhing and murmuring, holding my head firmly against her sweet pussy, rubbing herself against me as I lapped and rasped at her.

As her juices flowed more freely over my tongue and chin, I rubbed her little tight pucker, lubricating it, and slowly slid my finger into her, making her gasp and gyrate her hips at the new feeling, and slowly pumping my finger as I probed and stabbed with my tongue at her clitoris. Her moans and sighs were becoming more pronounced, her movement against me more intent, as her orgasm approached, and I sucked her clitoris between my lips and rubbed my tongue over it. Nia came in a series of waves, a crescendo building within her, and when I jammed my tongue into her sweet little anus as hard as I could, she screamed as she climaxed with shattering force, her thighs clamping against my head, her tendons and muscles taut as guitar strings as she convulsed, arching off the bed in the extremity of her pleasure, her fingers tightening in my hair as her hands clutched at my head.

At last she came down from that high place, muscles relaxing to allow her to slump back down with a groan, her breathing harsh and heavy, eyes rolled back in her head, her throat palpitating as her pulse fluttered.

She opened her eyes and looked at me, smiling. "What the hell was that, Polar Bear?" she grinned, "Because you can keep doing that, as many times as you like! Holy shit, that was good!"

I slid up next to her, nuzzling her, Nia opening her legs again and pulling me on top of her. "Your turn, my big Polar Bear!" she smiled. My erection was like a steel bar, and Nia took hold of me, positioning me until I felt the heat of her pussy against my head. With one smooth slow lunge I was inside her, making her gasp at the sensation, her knees coming up and draping over my arms to increase the angle of penetration. I began slowly pumping my cock into her, she sighing and murmuring as I slid in and out of her, increasing my tempo until I was pumping as hard and as fast as I could. I was already so stimulated that I knew I wouldn't last long, and I put my hands behind her knees and pushed her legs up until her knees were level with her shoulders, her feet pointing at the ceiling, doubling her over underneath me. Nia gasped at this position, my cock pumping deeply into her at an entirely new angle; I could feel her catching up with me as my climax approached. She pumped against me as I hammered into her, until, with a long drawn out groan, she came again, her vaginal walls clamping and squeezing at me as she orgasmed, the sensation too much for me and my spunk boiled over and into her, erupting in long, satisfying jets, the feeling so intense my vision whited-out as my eyeballs rolled back in my head, and my ears popped and crackled. I pumped until there was nothing more to give, the spray of semen reduced to a trickle as I emptied out, giving all I had to this beautiful girl.

beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,267 Followers