Niagara Falls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And still black."

"Oh," I said. "I don't really remember what he used to look like.

"My dad still plays his music." Kelley said. "Whenever he's been drinking and has eighties festival."

"How often's that?"

"Usually it's the Saturday morning when he comes off night shift, so that makes it every six weeks. We've had some wild parties those days."

"He doesn't head straight to bed?"

"No, he says it helps him get used to regular hours, so he just drinks beer or wine and hangs out as long as he can. He passes out early in the afternoon, then gets up at nine or ten for more drinking and a horror movie."

Brandon stood up and made a nude Greek-god pose. "Hangs out like this?" I looked away. I didn't need to see his sticky dicky again.

"Sometimes, yeah," Kelley said.

I was shocked, "Your dad walks around naked?"

"Sure, every day after exercising he usually is naked for a while. Gets a beer, watches TV, stuff like that. Not so much when he's having a drinking party though."

"So how big is it?" inquired Brandon.

"What's it to you," Brian said, breaking up laughing.

"Hell, I don't know. I've never seen it hard... Well maybe once or twice."

"So do you go around naked too?" Brian asked politely.

"Sometimes." She gave a shy little smile.

"Let's see it then lass." Brandon wryly suggested in a British accent.

Not shy at all, she pulled her shirt off and tossed it on their bed. She had just panties on now, no bra. Her tits were the size of oranges and just as full bodied and perky. "How about you then, Brandon?" she turned to him. He looked at me, and I felt myself blushing crimson. I gave him a cold stare back.

"I'm fine thanks." was all he said.

Everyone looked at me.

"Forget it," I announced, frostily. Maybe if I had tits like hers I'd show them off, but not my massive melons. Mine had sagged since I was in grade eight and was the only girl in school wearing a bra that wasn't just for show but because it was needed.


The card game continued for another couple hours or so, and we all got lightly toasted. Heading to bed then, I only took the shirt off when the lights went out.

Around three am I drifted up from sleep. There was a soft panting coming from the other bed. The heavy curtains were fully closed, making it extremely dark in the room. The clock radio was the only light, and that was useless. I didn't need to see, however, to know that Brandon and Kelley were at it again. They were being as quiet as they could, with just Kelley's faint rhythmic "ha, ha, ha," coming across. Then a heavy sigh, and more "ha, ha, ha."

I wasn't going to be able to go back to sleep now. I weirded me out too much to hear them making love right next to me. I wondered if Brian was awake, so I reached a hand behind me to feel for his body. It landed on his massive organ. Brian was awake, and listening too. He held me tight and kneaded my breasts. I gently stroked his cock with my fingernails. It felt huge, and hard as rock, with the veins making soft ridges around it. My nipples were perking up, and I guided his thing between my butt cheeks, between my legs from behind. He got the idea straight away, and rolled on top of me as I got on my knees and arched my butt into the air a few inches. No, we weren't having anal sex! I'm not that kind of girl. I need plenty of Vaseline first. He found my snatch though, and eased his rod inside. I lay forwards onto my stomach then, and he gently fucked me, kissing my neck and back. I turned my head to kiss him on the lips.

I could hear my breath now making a regular "hmf, hmf" sound in my nose, in time with his thrusts. There wasn't really a build-up to my climax. I was dozing lightly, enjoying the sensations, when all of a sudden I was there. I shuddered and clenched my cunt around Brian, cooing and quivering. That got him to the same place, and I felt him shudder. He nibbled my back for a few seconds.

I felt between my legs, and a spot the size of my hand was completely soaked. I should have thought of that. I got up and made my way to the bathroom for a quick pee, and brought back a towel to sleep on.

I was the first one awake, or at least was the first one to get up. The first order of business was to shower. It wakes me better than coffee. I came out wearing the towel, and took a peek out the window. The view was magnificent. I went onto the balcony. The sun was glistening off the ice which was deeply crusted on the gorge walls. It dazzled and sparkled. Brandon came out then too.

"Wow. That's impressive," he said. I dropped the towel off my tits. My grin must have been huge. We were only on the third floor, but there was no traffic in the street, and had just the gorge cliff across from us. He smiled back and shook his head.

After giving me a peck on the cheek, he ducked inside and cam back in a jiffy with his digital camera. I smiled even wider, and blushed crimson, but dropped the to the floor and grabbed my tits. He used the flash so I would be properly lit to compete with the shine of the ice. I posed so he could get some shots of my bush. It was nicely shaved landing-strip style. Then a couple shots leaning forward on the rail, still hiding my boobs. I've been self conscious about them since eighth grade when I became the only girl in my class to need a bra. Sure, others wore one, but for me it wasn't for fun and made me different. In eighth grade, different is no good. I headed inside.

The other two were still in bed, but Brian was sitting up groping Kelley's tits, and leered at me. That was it then, I dressed as quickly as I could. It seemed dumb now to go into the bathroom to do so, but I turned my back to them.

Breakfast was brunch at some restaurant we found up the hill past the museums. Much coffee was required. Much fruit from the salad bar.

We went the Hollywood Wax Museum first. It was my choice. There was Marilyn Monroe, standing over the subway vent holding her skirt down. There was Faye Wray, being taken away by King Kong.

"Were there any strong women back then?" I wondered. "In the movies I mean."

"Is it so bad to be the one needing saved?" Brandon countered. He also moved up behind me and put his arms around my hips.

"No, but we sure have come a long way. Nowdays, the girl is just as likely to be the one in charge."

"And to be wearing even less clothes." Brandon scratched my crotch over top of my blue jeans.

"True, she's isn't dressed all that scantily."

"She was, though," Brandon explained. "They didn't tell her the fans were going to blow her skirt up and on the first take everyone found out that she wasn't wearing underpants. They had to shoot it over again." We all laughed at that. Trust Brandon to know all the details.

"Guys dress more sexy now too," I offered.

"Except for the dicks." Kelley interjected. "How come the girl always shows her boobs off, but we don't get to see the guy's pecker, hunh?"

"You see Obi-Wan's tackle in Trainspotting."

"And Richard Gere flashes for a split second in Breathless."

"Oh, and even Tom Cruise gave a peek of his privates in All The Right Moves."

"And there's Terminator."

"Yes, that's right, Terminator."

"Arnold's package flapping in the breeze."

"Maybe it's for the best."

"No it's not, I want to see it all."

"I can get you fakes from the Internet."

"Not the same as in a movie."

"Not the same as the real thing."

"Who want's some of the real thing?"

Anticipating the real thing, we headed off for a romantic walk along the gorge cliff. Much touchy-feely. Much kissy huggy. Back at the hotel, Brian suggested we check out the pool. It was a typical small hotel pool, adjacent to the building, but with a roof so it could run all year. There was a hot tub too, and a sauna. And no people.

"Hey, great," Brian said. "We can go naked." He instantly stripped his suit off and dove into the water. Brandon and Kelley weren't so eager. At least they gave shy looks and faced the other way from me when they disrobed and slipped in. I had to join them, but my old concerns about my massive boobs got the best of me. I blushed red and just took off the bikini pants. I skipped the pool and lounged in the hot tub watching the other three cavort about.

Brandon did a couple dives, but being just a shallow pool with no diving board it didn't work so well. Next, he just did a cannonball. I wondered how it felt with the water slapping his bare balls when he hit. "How's that feel?" I asked.

"Ain't no thing," he said, climbing out to do it again. His package was scrunched up by the shrinkage effect. In bed, the sight of his dick and hairy nuts always turned me on, even when there was no erection, but here it did nothing special for me. It wasn't the shriveled way it looked, but the expectation of what it could do that made me horny just to see it when we preparing to make love. Here at the pool, it was out of place. Resting. Waiting for the right time. He was still sexy to me, but not for his nakedness. The way the water poured off his body as he went up the ladder out of the pool made him look hot.

Brian did a cannonball himself. "Nice one," Brandon congratulated him. They then took turns to see who could get the water up the highest. The roof was about 12 feet high, so the water came up just enough to sneeze lightly on it if they made a really good entry.

"Sauna with me?" Kelley asked. I nodded and got out to go with her. The men weren't letting this chance go, and followed immediately. Shutting the door, they poured some water on to hot rocks to raise some steam.

I suppose you might say it would seat six, but it was comfortable for four. It had dark wood paneling that gave it a romantic aura. It felt good to be there without my bottoms. My big tits made still need my top so they wouldn't stick to my chest where they hung down.

Brandon brought his lips lightly to mine, and we nuzzled softly. The other two of course went right at it. Brian spent about two seconds with his hand between Kelley's legs, then got down on the lower ledge so he could suck her crotch with his face. At first he made loud slurping noises to be funny, but she began panting softly and he got serious and proceeded to eat her intently.

She stared deep into my eyes, with a shocked kind of look. I locked my gaze back to hers, drinking deep in empathy with her soul. Her feelings were my feelings. Her cunt was my cunt. She had a sort of deer-in-headlights expression of wonder.

And my cunt was Brandon's to play with. He fingered it lightly, and ran his fingernails down and up my thighs. He couldn't take his eyes off Kelley either, leaning ever closer across me towards her. She glided forwards, like a statue falling, meeting his mouth. Then she closed her eyes and they kissed. Their lips softly pressed and melted into each other. I was entranced with the same spell. She turned her face to me and met my mouth with those same lips. Her mouth was parted, and our tongues gently pressed. Then Brandon and I kissed, making the triad complete. My heart was pounding heavily in my chest. The heat of the sauna made the flame of our passion overwhelming. We weren't in a place as much as in a feeling. In lust and love and hot flaming hell.

Kelley's eyes were twitching and she was moaning softly. She squeaked "oh, oh, ooh," over and over. With that the orgasm was upon her. With a last "eeeh," gasp "eeeh," gasp, "eeeh," gasp, she came, her mouth contorting like a child about to cry.

Brian came up for air. He saw the three of us in our reverie, and sputtered, "what happened?" Kelley was breathing deeply now, catching her breath. She climbed down and slowly pushed her way out of the sauna, a little weak in the legs, and jumped into the pool.

We followed onto the deck. Kelley was swimming on her back, smiling and happy. She looked at us and laughed. Her nipples were still rock hard. Brian dove in and met her at the side of the pool. She gave him a quick kiss and climbed out. It was time to go.

We all put our shorts on and headed up to the room. Brandon and I were all over each other, caressing, hugging, nuzzling. Once there, we had to disrobe again. No one could wait. I led Brandon to the corner beside the window. We were secluded behind the dresser so the other two couldn't see us. And no, I kept the curtains closed. He laid me back into the wall and drove his dick into my gash. I'm only slightly shorter than him, so with him holding one of my legs up, and crouching slightly it worked quite well. We kissed. I like kissing, from little pecks in greeting to long wet smooches with my lover.

Looking over the top of the dresser I could see Kelley kneeling on the floor in front of Brian, who was getting his turn in her mouth. I couldn't see her face so I couldn't admire her technique, if you can call it that, but Brian sure liked it. There was no joking or teasing this time. He had his eyes half closed and was breathing slowly, with occasional soft groans. She had her hands up and was giving him a rub down too. She would scratch his butt with both hands, then one would disappear between his legs while the other worked its way across his chest. It wasn't long until he clenched his face and grunted repeatedly. He was coming. I thought that she would suck it out, but instead she sat back and let him spurt onto her chest, her mouth, her face.

They both got up and headed into the bathroom. I heard the shower start up. It was nice that they had left Brandon and me alone. Brandon was a great lay, even vertically. I wanted him, needed to feel him inside me, wanted to clench my pussy around him in my own gush of ecstasy. I needed to acquire and feel the moment of what had happened today between all of us. I grabbed Brandon's butt cheeks and helped him plow into me. He had a nice cock. It was big enough around to make me feel full, but without hurting, and long enough to give decent masterful strokes in and out. He came inside me then, his breath in long deep pants. I came back at him, squeezing my cunt around his cock. He laid his head against mine to rest. I kissed him a last time to let him know that I was happy.

He moved away and got dressed. His warm cum ran down my leg. The shower turned off. Brian and Kelley were going to come back. I sat on the bed, facing away, and hurriedly wiped up and dressed.

Tonight was a night to party. We headed to the top of up the hill and on past the main tourist area to a night club that we had scouted in the morning. The music was pumping and the flashing lights made into its own kind of wonderland. Me and Kelley danced quite a bit together, letting the beat move us and drifting away with it. Brian made regular trips to the bar for drinks. Brandon and I didn't tend to drink that much when we were dancing. It cost too much and was just a distraction. One or two and I was good for hours. It seemed dumb to dance holding the bottle like some people did, and sitting down isn't what we came for. It was way too loud to chit-chat anyhow.

We were in short sexy dresses nicely pleated to fly up when you did a twirl. My legs were freezing on the walk here. I had brought my dancing sandals in my coat pocket. I wasn't going to ruin them on the slushy roads, but the high-top running shoes that I wore for outside weren't right for dancing. Neither were high heels. I liked the way they made me look sexy and all, but I couldn't move the same on the dance floor.

The four of us were on the dance floor, and both guys were taking long stares at my tits bouncing. I was wearing a tight sports bra, but hell, they bounce, okay? They're just so big. Kelley noticed this. The neckline of her dress went down right through her cleavage, but it didn't get the stares that mine did. Smiling at me, she put her hands behind her back and undid her bra. I wondered how she was going to contort in the dress to get it off, but she just slipped the shoulder straps down letting them pop out. The bra off, she pulled the top back up and stuffed the thing in Brian's pants pocket. Her look now was sexy as hell with her nipples poking like little knobs through the front of the dress. The memory of walking back to the hotel the night before came to me, and glancing shyly around, I slipped my panties off and coyly handed them to Brandon to save for me. Brian snatched them and gave a long sniff before giving them back. I was Marilyn, ready for action. Off came Kelley's panties too then, so to keep things square, I undid my bra, and one arm at a time managed to get it off without flopping my boobs out. The dress was tight and would do fine for support.

The music was rocking, loud and poppy, great for dancing. Not the kind of thing you'd listen to when doing homework or driving in the car, but something to make you want to dance all night long. We danced the better part of the night, putting a few drinks down, when Kelley and I climbed up on one of the go-go platforms that they had in this place. Maybe it was just a table to lean on, but other girls had taken turns dancing up on them, performing for the crowd. Kelley's bouncy perky chest was popular of course, and the guys close to use kept leaning in to sneak peaks up my dress. It had been a while since we had peeled off our underclothes, so I don't think they were sure if I was bare pussy or had a g-string. The two guys closest were having a little discussion on whether I did or didn't. What the hell, I thought, I don't know anyone here, and they'll never see me again. I gave a little twirl. The guys were startled and whooped. Their girlfriends, who were putting up with it till now took them by the arms and led them away. More menfolk filled the space, and I repeated the twirl. It was fun, and made me feel sexy and hot.

At Kelley's feet was this really drunk guy, leaning on the platform and swaying back and forth barely able to stay standing. He had come over to see what the attention was about, but couldn't even focus on us. His head dropped forward, and he vomited squarely on her feet. Puke was all over her shoes and the platform and everything.

"Ew", she squealed and jumped towards me, and then slipped on the stuff. She went headlong at me, arms flailing, and caught my dress right on the neckline and took me over too. We were both caught, thank heavens, since there was enough of a crowd gathered near that getting to the floor would have been tough.

Disoriented as they got us to standing positions, we hugged and babbled to each other,

"You okay?"

"Yeah, you okay?"

"Yeah, well my feet are wet, oh and your tits are showing."

So they were. She had ripped the front of my dress right off. I clutched my hands over my boobs. Brandon whipped his t-shirt off and handed it to me. Well, he could have helped dressed me too, I thought, taking it. I had to set my big boobs free to take the shirt. Applause went up all around me, and I felt my cheeks turn scarlet. Well, I can't take the sight back now, I thought and pulled the shirt over my head. Besides, was it that much more of a deal than flashing my pussy when I was up there? I gave Brandon a big hug and snuggled my head into his bare chest. It was nice to have him here with me.

********

A half hour later, we stumbled into the hotel room. Brian and Kelley crashed onto the bed, laughing together.

I was still giddy with lust for Brandon. When he took his jacket off, the sight of his still naked chest gave me a rush. I curtsied and kissed the back of his hand. "Will you join me?" I smiled and waved at the bed, as if I was displaying it on a game show. He gave his adorable aw-shucks grin and hung his head. I sat him down and hugged him close, showering his body with kisses while running my fingers through his hair. I stood up then for the big show. I slowly pulled the t-shirt up over my head and tossed it to the floor. It wasn't just for Brandon that I was showing off. Brian and Kelley were snuggling and groping each other, but with their eyes transfixed on me. I squeezed my big boobs and bounced them back and forth, up and down, like balls being juggled. I dropped my panties and swiveled my hips, letting them get a good look at my eager beaver. I sat in Brandon's lap and rubbed my nipples up and down his chest. One more kiss, and I unbuckled his pants, and yanked them off.