Niagara Falls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pushed him onto his back. I took his cock in my mouth and gave it a good suck, with lots of slobber to get it wet. One hand tickled his perineum under his balls while the other slid slowly up and down his shaft, stroking him from the base to my lips clenched around the head. I could barely get half of him into my mouth when I went down, so my fingers complemented the sucking nicely. He moved his hand to my crotch, but I shuffled away out of reach. This was for him to enjoy. He would only distract me. He must have enjoyed a lot. His cock got hard like a piece of iron. A loaded gun ready to fire.

Without further ado, I quit the blowjob and straddled him. With my hands on his shoulders, I played the mini-golf game. I tried to manouvre my pussy around to get him to just slide in. Sometimes it takes me two or three minutes and the anticipation can be excruciating for both of us. I started by pressing his dick up flat on his belly and sliding forwards until it was at the opening. The ride through my crack on the way felt wonderful. I ground into him like that for a few strokes. His rock-hard dick lay between my pussy lips like a hot dog in a bun. I closed my eyes and concentrated on my vagina. It was great for me to feel the head of his cock caressing and rubbing up and down my slit. I raised up then, and his prick followed. He was so hard tonight that it was easy to find the way. I let just the head into my snatch as if I was giving it a blowjob with my pussy lips. I then needed a couple short twists of my hips to make sure that it was in just the right position and the right angle, and whoosh, I ran it home. His cock stabbed deep into me. We both convulsed.

I could feel him deep inside me, a mushroom-shaped ramrod plunging up into my womb. It was always amazing to me at how deep it could go. He seemed fairly long, but it went in right to the hilt. I could feel the entire length of him, stabbing up high as if it was up in my belly, up into my chest. I leaned down to kiss him, slowly and with plenty of tongue. While doing so I slowly rode up and down on his dick, caressing and loving it with my cunt. I sat up and leaned even farther forward so he could suck on a tit. He was good at that, with just a little teeth biting, but not to hurt. I looked over at Brian and Kelley, and felt a bit of drool slither down from my mouth, hanging slowly and slipping away. They were lying sideways facing us, but with their heads at the foot of the bed. It must have been so they could get a better view, I thought. Brian was in behind and fucking her slowly. He would nibble her ear, and she would look up from time to time to give him a soft kiss.

I was getting good long strokes on Brandon's cock from this position. I could feel my pussy lips flexing in and out, in and out as I moved back and forth on him. With my eyes closed I imagined that to be all of me, all my senses coming from my pussy, my cunt, my flower. From there and my nipples too. I felt my shoulders shudder, my core tighten. I sat up, moving my feet up to a squatting position to get a better grip with my pelvic floor muscles, and milked his cock. I was right at the edge of cumming violently, and this let me put all of my strength into it. Down low and clench, then up, sucking his cock up with me. Then release the hold and down to repeat. My breath was in short grunts, "nngh, huhh, nngh, huhh, nngh, huhh."

Brandon was moaning along with me, "oh, oh, oh, oh," when I moved upwards milking him. Hmm, that was usually my line.

Then suddenly I was there, feeling pleasure like waves rolling up and down my back, contracting all of the muscles and leaving me sobbing, "oh god, oh god, oh god." I collapsed in a heap on his chest.

"Whoo," Brandon's breath rushed out. He was cumming too. It was inside me but my pussy wasn't going to hold all that he was offering, and I felt the molten hot liquid pouring down my thighs.

I stretched my legs out and sighed, slowly slipping off of him. I smiled over at Kelley and ran my hand all over Brandon's gooey wet prick and balls. I didn't want to clean up, I was so happy with what that warm stuff had done for me. Brandon's prick was soft now, but still mostly erect. It still had that manly shape, but with no substance within.

Kelley and Brian were cumming now too, soft and quiet and lovingly. "Aah, aah, aah," he muttered, spurting into her from behind. Her shoulders shuddered lightly as she came too. They grabbed a shirt and wiped up and settled in under the sheets.

I was doodling with Brandon's prick, folding it back on itself, stretching it out and letting it snap back, twisting and fondling it. It was getting harder and harder. I played with his balls, scratching them and pulling the skin out and stretching it flat. That did it for him. He was ready to go again.

Brandon sat up and moved behind me. I was on my knees leaning forward with my head on the bed as he entered my pussy again. My cunt accepted him readily. It was still hot and wet. He started slowly, and rubbed my back, moving his fingers to my head and scratching my scalp. It was wonderful. I love getting my head scratched. I sat up and began to meet his thrusts in earnest, rocking back into his lap as he pounded me. My tits were huge pendulums swinging below me. You know, I think I was more self-conscious about that part, having Brian and Kelley see my waving tits, that having them observe me fucking. The fucking part was great, and getting more and more intense. Brandon would cut loose in frantic fast bursts that made a loud smack, smack, smack, smack against my ass. Then he'd slow down and go slow and deep into my, making me groan contentedly. I pushed back hard, driving him deeper into me, piercing my cunt, stabbing into my soul.

Smack, smack, smack, smack. "Unnnh." Smack, smack, smack, smack. "Ohhhhnnnn." He leaned forwards and kissed my back, grasping my tits like two basketballs and squeezing hard. I sat up and craned my head around to kiss him wetly and sweetly on his lips. He continued to drill my pussy. We caressed each other's bodies and I felt like I was melting into him, losing myself, becoming one with him.

He gently pushed me off from him and onto my back, staying in close contact all the while. In classic missionary position he entered me once again. This was after all, our most common position. It started slow and gentle, but only until he found the right angle to start really pounding at me. "Unff, unff, unff," I huffed. "Unff, unff, unff," he was leaning forward on his elbows, with his hands up grasping behind my shoulders so he could get better leverage and really give it to me. "Unff, unff, unff," he got really deep this way, and my pussy, my clit, my whole body got to feel him.

I moved my knees up to spread my legs wider. He must have sensed this. He sat up, and took my legs up high, with his elbows under my knees, and fucked me some more. My back arched as my butt was forced up into the air. This position always made me feel so vulnerable, so naked, because I could hardly move, and from his high position, he could see all of me, my contorted face, my bouncing tits, my exposed pussy being plunged into with his thick shaft. "OH! OH! OH!" I looked on him in wonder and awe at his power. I was screaming now like some girl in a cheesy porno movie, but I couldn't help it.

He tired quickly at this pace, and dropped my legs and fell to my chest again. He panted, "hunh, hunh, hunh, hunh," a few times, and came inside me. "Huuuunnnnnh! Haaah."

Feeling his hot water gush in my womb, and in empathy with him, I came too, gasping "Huuuu, huuuu, huuuu." My pussy clenched tightly on his cock, my groin muscles grasping one last time, one final hug for his mighty dick.

We sat up, petting and kissing each other softly. I think my hands were shaking. Brian and Kelley were sitting up at the head of their bed, her in his lap, watching us. She gave a kind-of embarrassed grin and waved at me. "That was great," she said. He applauded silently.

Yes, she was right. It was great. I headed for the bathroom. She held her hand out, giving me 'five'. I smacked it, then over her head gave Brian five up high. Yeah, yeah, my big boobs were hanging right in their faces. Like I said, I can't take em back now. I leaned down and gave her a goodnight kiss on the cheek. Then Brian got a kiss too, on the lips, I lingered a heartbeat just until his tongue slipped out to meet mine. They each grabbed a tit and gave me a squeeze. "Yeah, right," I muttered and went to wash up and do my bedtime bathroom things. Nighty night.

Morning was shockingly bright. I squinted from the light. We had left the curtains open, and the glare from the ice was tremendous. Someone had turned the heat way up too, and it was hot as an oven. The sun had risen enough to illuminate the far wall of the gorge wall. I opened the sliding door to the balcony and stepped out into the cold.

The icy air perked up my nipples into hard pegs. Brandon was there behind me with his camera again. I held my tits as before, and he snapped away. Can't take it back I thought, and lowered my hands to grab the railing. He smiled and took some more. I smiled back and relaxed with a few deep breaths which turned the air white when I exhaled. I sat back on the railing and hoped my bum wouldn't get stuck, it was so cold. My boobs were big, and big would be just fine. This time felt good to show them off.