Nibelheim Memoirs Ch. 01

Story Info
Zack and Tifa from Final Fantasy 7 get together.
3k words
4.43
22.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Setting: If you played the game, you know the drill and when this is happening. If not. Um. Look it up on the intertron? =3 Note: For arguements sake, their both legal. A large amount of info about the characters in this game is under dispute, especially their ages. Tifa is 21. Cloud is 22. Zack is 22. Sephiroth is at least 28. Etc. Enjoy! Warning: SIZE!

-----------------------

The cool air of the Nibelheim Mountains filled my lungs with each step I took, my hiking boots crunching down on the loose gravel as I lead the small company of Shin-Ra's finest up the mountainside's winding pathways. It was all happening so suddenly: the messenger from Shin-Ra telling us to prepare for a detachment of Shin-Ra's military, the townspeople readying Nibelheim to be receiving a whole squad of SOLDIER's finest, and my own feverish pursuit for news if Cloud would be one of the First Class SOLDIER's. Yet here I was a few weeks later, hired as a guide for the group on their mission to the mako reactor nestled deep in the mountain. Disaster had already struck and we were down a member from our original number of four; one the the infantrymen had tumbled out of site when one of the higher rope bridges had snapped, sending all of us plummeting down the mountainside. The sun was setting, the brilliant luminare partially obscured by the jagged peaks of the mountain and it set the sky ablaze, the mako in the air toward the peaks made it a deep purple. I paused for a moment, leaning my hands down on one knee as I stared up at it, smiling softly.

"Gorgeous, isn't it?"

I glanced to my left and found myself staring up a the closet thing to a celebrity our small town had ever seen. Sephiroth was a First Class SOLDIER operative, a war hero, and poster boy for the Shin-Ra military effort. Propaganda reports from Midgar claimed he had ended to Wutai uprising single-handedly, though there were murmurs from town that suggested otherwise. He continued to stare at the setting sun, his blue eyes eerily bright and partially obscured by his long, flowing silver hair. I couldn't help myself and my eyes began wandering down his well-chiseled form, wanting to thank whomever had talked Sephiroth into donning a uniform that left nothing to the imagination. The crunching of gravel caused me to casually rise and turn around, taking in the other two members of our party. The other First Class, Zack, was conversing with one of the two Shin-ra infantrymen. Zack was everything I'd expect from a young man in the military: loud, bold, endlessly energetic, and always eager to prove himself as a man. He certainly looked like a man anyways. He was a little thin but incredibly well-defined; I admit, I'd snuck a glance once or twice at his upper torso, critiquing. The final man was extremely quiet and didn't have much to say to me or his superiors; everything was a quiet affirmative or negative and he cradled his rifle as if it was his first-born.

I saw Sephiroth turning out of the corner of my eye, folding his arms over his chest as he began to spew military jargon at the other two. Rolling my eyes, I turned and started toward a small cave, cupping my hands around my eyes and peering inside of it.

"Everything in Mt. Nibel is so cold and wet...I really hope we don't have to go in there..."

"Could be worse, we could have to stay in there."

I spared a critical glance over my shoulder at the grinning face of Zack, his hands folded over his chest. He raised his eyebrows and rocked back and forth on his heels, rolling his eyes slowly.

"Of coooooourse we'd have to share sleeping bags." He leaned in close and smirked. "Don't worry. I sleep like a rock."

I huffed a response and took a few steps into the cave, the sound of dripping water echoing from deep inside it's confines, an eeiry mixture of greens and blues illuminating the cave walls farther in. Zack casually strolled past me, hands folded behind his head.

"Mako energy...it's what makes the patterns on the walls and gives the cave illumination."

I nodded an affirmative and hurried in his wake, scared to be left alone in here but not wanting to look helpless either. "Makes sense, since they built the reactor here to harness it. I'm just surprised it's turning out...monsters." I gave him a suspicious look and stopped walking, placing my hands on my hips. "Know anything about that, Mr. SOLDIER?"

He spun around slowly and raised his eyebrows, his face adopting a look of betrayal mixed liberally with confusion. He slowly raised his hands to his chest, pointing his index fingers at his face.

"Me? Withholding information? Pshhhh..." He waved non-nonchalantly at me and turned back around, leading us toward the glowing lights. I looked over my shoulder at the small circle of light from the outside then scurried along behind him, wringing my hands anxiously.

"Shouldn't we be waiting for the others?" Zack didn't even bother turning around to look at me, ambling along confidently into the mountain, not even bothering to unsheathe his sword off his back.

"Sephiroth told us to split up...so we did." He looked back at me...then looked down my body and back up, offering me a lopsided grin. "Luckily I chose to wander the same way you did."

His eyes on my body made my heart race immediately and I tore my gaze away from his, one my hands moving up nervously to tuck an idle strand of hair behind my ear. I hurried past him, deeper into the natural cavern passing underneath a stalactite archway and into a much brighter area. The blue-green reflective light of a natural mako pool lit up the entire area like a spotlight, casting long shadows in every direction. I slowly wandered over to the pool and squatted down on my haunches, reaching out and letting my hand move through the mako slowly, surprised at how it felt.

"Cool, yet hot. Like cold water on a sunburn..." I mused out loud. I felt Zack come up behind be, bending at the waist behind me and staring into the pool as well. I laid my knees to the side of me and turned around to look up at him, his handsome face only a few inches from mine; I could smell his breath, a combination of rations and mint. My heart began to race again like it was going to explode out of my chest and attack him, but I couldn't move myself away. The charmingly arrogant grin of his crept across his face and he raised his eyebrows again, hands now on his knees as he stared right back at me.

"Like what you see?"

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"If you'd like, you can take a picture...it lasts longer."

"Screw you."

"I thought you'd never ask."

Suddenly he moved forward and his lips were against mine, a tingling sensation erupting from them and ripping through my entire body. I could barely breath, not his fault per se, and I could feel--literally feel--my sex beginning to moisten; that was absolutely his fault. I reluctantly returned the kiss, longing for a man's touch as my hands tentatively sought out his forearms. My fingertips ran up them slowly, feeling the small bumps his veins made underneath the flesh and slowly moving up to the slight bulges underneath the skin near his biceps.

I could get used to this. Hell, any girl could.

He suddenly broke the kiss and left me clamoring for more before I recovered and raised a hand to wipe a small amount of saliva from the corner of my mouth. I stared up at him and slowly became aware of how hot my face felt; I was blushing, but so was he. He laughed softly and wiggled his eyebrows up and down.

"So, shall we continue?"

Well, what the hell? I moved up and kissed him again, feeling a sense of animalistic passion overtake my body I hadn't felt in the longest time, my hands digging into his biceps as I pulled him toward me. I flopped down on my back hard and we butted head, breaking the kiss momentarily before our lips locked once more. Our kisses had degenerated into a sloppy free-for-all, the wet sound of our lips meeting and breaking away from one another filled the small cave.

And then I felt it, freezing in place for a split second before breaking the kiss and flopping back down onto the cold cave floor, tilting my head as I looked up at him.

"What was that?"

"What do you mean, 'what was that'?"

"You know what I meant." and I reached up to grab his groin area, my chest tightening instantaneously and butterflies exploding in my stomach as I felt the weight of his...thing in my palm. It felt huge. Not as in, 'wow, it's kinda long'. More like 'holy shit, if I was blind I'd KNOW this was huge. It weighs a ton!'. My breathing became more labored as I hefted it up and down, his pants helping suspend the weight as I moved my hand back to his face to grab him by the chin.

"THAT is what I was talking about, stupid. Is. It. Reeeeeeal?" I shook his head and moved it up and down, then side to side to try and provoke a response from his beautiful lips. He finally said something, a surprised, short laugh and he suddenly stood up, yanking his face free of my grip. I then watched as he hurriedly slipped his uniform top off exposing, in my estimation, the most chiseled upper body I'd ever seen in my life. It seemed there wasn't an ounce of fat on him as my eyes greedily explored his body, noting all six of his abdominal muscles and the dip from his pectorals to the skin surrounding it. It seemed as if the only thing he ever did when he wasn't on duty was work out--not that I was complaining of course. His brilliant blue eyes met mine and he smiled slightly.

"Ready?"

Before I could respond he suddenly slipped down the lower part of his uniform. My jaw dropped as my eyes fell upon the largest penis I had ever seen. It hung impossibly low, the foreskin raised in various places by the thick blue veins running across it's surface. The head large and smooth looking, a deep velvet in color. I continued to stare at it from a few moment before remembering it was attached to a human being. I glanced up at Zack and offered him a shy smile, my hands wringing each other in my lap.

"Sorry, just. Wow. I mean. No wonder you wear baggy pants!" We both broke out into surprised laughter that died off rather quickly as my eyes slid down his semi-nude body, locking onto that fabulous piece of meat swinging between his thighs. I was quite aware my mouth was hanging open as I did a quick mental estimation of how it would look hard. It definitely looked longer than a ruler...God, it was longer than my forearm! One of his gloved hands moved down the flaccid piece of meat gently before encircling the girth and pulling back the foreskin. It throbbed softly in his grasp and I could feel a sense of anxiety growing inside me of being shown instead of being allowed to play with it. I sat up on my knees and wiped my hands gently on the front of my skirt before they slowly drifted out toward his cock. His hand slowly moved away from it and it hung from his body, semi-erect and drooping over like a long-neck animal that was grazing. My right hand touched it and a soft hiss escaped from his lips as my fingertips encircled it. I looked up at him and narrowed my eyes playfully, slowly and gently squeezing his girth; God, I could barely get my fingers around this monster! My other hand went down low, cupping his massive, hairless balls. I lifted them up and down, feeling their enormity and weight in my palm for a moment before I raised my eyebrows and spoke.

"So Zack. Whaddya want?"

I grinned and scooted up a bit closer to his manhood, my hand slowly and softly moving up and down his schlong. I could feel it throbbing intently in my grasp, thickening, and lengthening slightly. I continued to stroke it, my left hand moving from his junk to rest above my right one, working to awaken the beast. I made my eyes as wide and unassuming as I possibly could as I jacked him to hardness. His cool baby-blues met mine and in between short, labored breaths he spoke.

"Y-you. I want you...!"

His last word died in his throat as I leaned my mouth close to the purple, engorged head of his cock and breathed on it slightly. I smiled up at him slyly as my mouth was less than an inch away from his cock; I had him right where I wanted him.

"Oh sweetheart I KNOW that. What do you wanna DO to me?"

"...Suck it."

He sounded more in control now, but I knew that would change the second his cock hit something warm and wet. I winked at him and let my tongue slip out from between my lips, dragging along the underside of his cock my hands couldn't cover...which was a fair amount. I heard him let out a long, low moan and I pulled back to warn him not to be too loud or we'd be caught when I noticed just how much precum was leaking out of the head of his cock. It was clear in color, slightly cloudy, and I was beginning to wonder if it tasted as good as Zack's cock did. I steeled myself for a moment, then released his cock with my left hand and slapped it against my chin with the right, providing the precum with a place to go. I opened my mouth and accepted his offering into it, letting a small amount fill my mouth before pulling it back and resuming my jacking. I swirled it around in my mouth a moment before swallowing it down. It wasn't too bitter or salty like most guys...just plain. Very sticky and gooey though. I wiped my chin clean of it, separating the thin strands that still connected my mouth and his turgid pole. With the precum acting as an impromptu lubricant I continued to stroke him off and watched as MORE precum flowed out from the tip of his prick. Never in my short life had I seen such a display of male virility...what a fucking stud! I laughed softly and let go of his cock, wiping both my hands off on the front of my skirt...then deciding it might be time for a change of wardrobe.

"Alright hun. One second and then I'll get with the sucky-sucky."

I smiled charmingly and quickly took off my hat, placing it on the tip of his cock and giggling softly. He laughed as well, though it was strained slightly. I could only guess why; I didn't blame him. If I was him, I would've wanted me to cut to the chase and hop on it. But, then again, all boys must be broken and retrained. Otherwise they'd be running around sticking their dick in anything they could find. I slipped off my fringed vest and tossed it aside and slipped my fingertips underneath the bottom of my shirt. I paused for a moment and slowly looked up at him, giving him a knowing smile. This is what allll the boys wanted a peek at...Zack was just lucky to be one of the proud few. I slowly drew it up to the bottom of my bosom, then yanked it up and over my head. I whipped my hair around quickly and flicked it over my shoulder before flinging the shirt at him. I was a lot colder in here than I expected and I could feel some goosebumps forming on my arms...my nipples beginning to harden as they were deprived of two layers of clothing. I moved my hands behind my back and winked at Zack.

"One sec soldier-boy..."

And just like that I undid the clasp and slipped off my bra. Zack's eyes nearly fell from his sockets at the sight of my DD's. But, then again, who's eyes wouldn't. I raised my arms above my head and posed like a pin-up doll for him, my breasts perky and pert. Thankfully the law of gravity didn't apply to them. They were firm and perfectly shaped, almost to the point of looking artificial. I didn't mind though. All the detractors were either jealous or frustrated. I found them to be a point of pride. After all, what other girl could say that she KNEW that dozens of men jerked off to her exclusively? I scooted back up to Zack and took him back into my hands, pleased to note that he hadn't deflated at all. God, what a man! He was still dumping out an obscene amount of precum as well, a trail like a forest stream wandered down his shaft and over my hands as I slowly began to resume stroking him. He was making little moans of protest and staring down at me with earnest. I grinned at him. He was mine alright...I had him eating out of the palm of my hand. I looked back down at the impossibly thick cock throbbing in my hands and screwed up my confidence.

I paused my hands for just a moment, unhinging my jaw and took him in my mouth.

--------------------
Chapter 2 is in the works and will be completed if given enough positive feedback. Hope you enjoyed it!