Nic in the Nick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bb1212
bb1212
865 Followers

Joe was in a daze for the next couple of hours. He went with Steve to clean out his desk; he handed over the files, his badge and his gun and found himself stepping into the lift carrying a box that contained his whole life as a policeman. The doors started closing when a hand stopped them and the Chief got in the lift.

This is the man who runs the station, Joe thought, I should say something. He cleared his throat.

"Just go Joe," said the Chief, "don't make a scene." He rode down with Joe and watched him slowly go out the door.

Steve appeared behind the Chief.

"Will he stay quiet?" Asked the chief.

"I think so," Steve replied, "he's not stupid."

"Let's hope so for his sake." The chief said and walked away.

Joe Robinson went home and Rachel was there when he got in. He told her he was on an extended holiday and that he didn't want to talk about it now. He then went and shut himself in his spare room to think. The references to the Blain Fury case were too obvious to ignore. Joe decided that Flo, the alleged victim who would not talk to him had told Blain's people about his enquiry. From there he assumed that Blain had applied pressure right from the top for this to be dropped and Joe was put off the case. He thought Steve could have been a lot harder on him and had obviously tried to make things as easy as possible. So don't do anything to get Steve in hot water for not shutting him down properly. He finally decided to let it go. All those years of training and upholding the law and now he was leaving a solvable case due to politics. Joe felt sick. But there was no other way. He went to bed late that night, and in bed he finally told Rachael what had really happened.

"You think he did it?" She asked when he had finished.

"I'm sure of it." He answered.

"But is there enough evidence to prove it?" Asked Rachael.

Joe thought about it. "Not now, but with a bit of investigation there could be." He answered.

"And he's rich and influential enough to make sure there is no investigation." Rachael said quietly.

"Yep, Joe sighed, "and he will get away with it."

"Is there anything you can do?" Rachael asked.

"Not legally, and I can't bring myself to break the law like that." Joe said with resignation.

Chapter 5 – The experienced and the novices.

Rachael reached across and slipped her hand into his pajama pants.

"You have to forget it then," she said, giving his cock a squeeze, "and I may just be able to distract you."

Her hand gripped his limp cock and slowly squeezed up and down.

At the same time a car pulled up over the road in the dark patch between two streetlights. The two occupants looked at each other.

"Why are we stopped?" Asked Billie, her voice husky and enticing.

"I wanted to say goodnight right before we were at your house." Eric answered nervously.

"You mean you want to kiss me." Billie said, teasing. They had been going out for three weeks now and she had let him kiss her a few times and once he had fondled her tits too. For a couple of inexperienced eighteen year olds this was exciting and felt very dangerous too.

"I want to kiss you so much I could burst." Eric said, the bulge in his pants also threatening to burst. I wonder if she'll let me play with her tits again he thought, a bit embarrassed by the number of times he had masturbated just thinking about that feeling.

"OK," Billie said, feigning resignation but feeling excited too, "you can kiss me goodnight." She leaned toward him and puckered her lips.

Eric leaned over and put her lips to hers. They kissed with their lips closed for a few seconds before his tongue pushed it's way into her mouth. Eric was thinking about what it would be like to actually have sex; Billie was imagining the nice house they would live in after they were married.

In the house Rachael was slowly pumping her hand up and down Joe's cock. It was slowly swelling with her attention. Joe lay back thinking how great she was. Married for over thirty years now, he thought, and she knew exactly how to get him going, how to touch him right. This, he thought, is love.

"I love you so much." Joe said, voicing his thoughts.

"I love you too." Rachael answered with absolute sincerity.

In the car Eric broke the kiss to move back and look at the beautiful girl he was kissing. Billie was gorgeous, strawberry blonde hair, blue eyes, a pert little nose and the most kissable lips.

"Oh Billie," Eric said, "I love you so much."

Billie looked up at the handsome boy who brought out all these gloriously naughty feelings in her.

"I love you too." Billie replied.

Eric and Billie resumed their kissing.

Joe reached over and slipped the straps of Rachael's nightgown down. His lips found her neck and he kissed his way down, pushing the flimsy fabric down as he went. Her strokes on his now firm cock became stronger and she moaned as he gently took a nipple into his mouth and sucked it to firmness.

Eric's hand sort of accidentally on purpose brushed Billie's tit. She jumped a bit but did not stop kissing him. Eric wondered if this meant it was ok. He put his hand more firmly on the ample swelling in her shirt. Billie felt it and thought I should tell him to stop but it is nice. She decided to let him go for a bit longer. Eric wondered what to do next. His hand was holding that beautiful, soft, rounded part. He squeezed and Billie let out a low moan. He squeezed again and then rubbed his hand up and down, feeling the nipple harden to his touch.

Rachael was ready, and she wanted Joe's cock in her now. He was on top of her sucking each nipple in turn, his hand stroking her mound through the nightgown as her hand squeezed his cock that was now trapped between them.

"Take me now." Rachael whispered and Joe lifted his head to see her face flushed with passion, her eyes sparking with desire. He lifted his body and they quickly undressed.

Eric's hand had strayed upwards and he was playing with the top button on Billie's shirt. They were still kissing passionately and were both wondering just how far they would go. The button popped open and his trembling hand went to the next one.

Joe was kneeling in the bed, his face now buried in Rachael's pussy. They were both naked and he was making sure she was good and wet before the next bit. Rachael whimpered softly as his experienced tongue found the right spot. They didn't say anything because they didn't need to, two people totally in tune with each other's desires.

Billie's shirt was open enough now for Eric to rub her lacy black bra directly. She was moaning softly as his hand increased her desire. An idle thought passed through her mind that she was glad she changed out of the daggy white underwire bra she wore earlier in the day. The more he rubbed her tits the more the fire between her legs increased. I should make him stop now she thought but their feverish kissing was just too good to break. Maybe just a little longer.

Rachael was close, very close thought Joe and he pulled his mouth away. She whimpered softly in protest but they both knew the best way to do this so Joe continued. He moved up between her legs and Rachael used her hands behind her knees to spread herself open for him. Joe positioned his cock at her entrance and slowly applied pressure. After a slight resistance his cock entered and he maintained the pressure as he went further and further in very slowly. Finally he was buried full length inside her. He stopped moving and they smiled at each other as both enjoyed the pleasure of the first penetration.

Billie finally drew away for a deep breath. She was panting as Eric undid the last button on her shirt and it fell aside.

"You are so beautiful." Eric whispered.

"We really shouldn't, Eric." Billie whispered, very softly.

His hands now moved up and then each covered a lacy cup as both her nipples poked through the light material. Billie decided it was time to stop this and she leaned forward, so his hands left her tits but they slid inside her shirt.

"We really shouldn't." She repeated, although her body was sending totally opposite messages.

Eric's hands were now behind her back and she felt him struggling with the catches on her bra.

"I want to touch them for real," Eric whispered hoarsely, "please can I?"

The first catch came loose.

"I'm scared Eric." Billie said.

"I'm scared too," he answered, "but also so turned on by you."

His hands moved to the other catch.

Oh my, Billie thought, if I don't stop this now where will it go?

"I, um..." Billie started, but too late. The second catch opened and her bra released at the back. Eric's hands came back around inside the straps and suddenly his hands were on her tits, the cups of the bra pushed up and out of the way. They both groaned out loud in ecstasy.

Joe was slowly pumping in and out, fucking Rachael tenderly. He knew he had to go slow because he wanted them both to enjoy this and didn't want to finish too soon. Gently does it he thought, driving full strokes in her most of the time with the occasional short stroke just inside for variety. Rachael lay back, unconsciously moving her body with his strokes, still holding her legs, enjoying the feeling of his balls bouncing softly on her ass cheeks and inner thighs.

Eric felt like he was going to explode. His cock was as hard as it ever had been and was pressing against his jeans with urgency. His hands played with Billie's tits squeezing and tweaking the nipples as she moaned in pleasure. Her eyes were open, staring at him with undisguised lust. Eric bent down and took a nipple into his mouth.

"Oh my God," exclaimed Billie as Eric sucked and licked her nipple, "that feels so good." Eric moved across to the other nipple and gave it the same treatment. Billie squealed with delight as the tingling sensations spread throughout her body, centered on her tits and her as yet untouched pussy. Touch it Eric she encouraged him silently, tonight I will let you touch it. Then she felt his hand on her thigh.

Just as the position became difficult for Rachael Joe leaned first to one side and then to the other, allowing her to bring her legs back down and together, his cock still buried inside her. Joe's legs outside hers gave him more pressure on his cock and he continued to make love to her in slow easy strokes as they stared into each other's eyes.

"I love you Rachael." Whispered Joe.

"I love you so much Joe." Rachael replied as his cock, and the pressure of his groin on her clit slowly brought her orgasm closer.

Eric could not believe it. He had put his hand on Billie's thigh, expecting to be told to stop but instead he had felt her legs part slightly. He looked her directly in those loving eyes.

"Billie," he said quietly, "I love you more than anything else in the world." His hand moved up under her short skirt. "I want you so bad."

Billie was lost in a sea of desire, her body had betrayed her, allowing this to go so much further than it should have. A last remnant of sense remained.

"I want you too Eric," she panted as his hand found her panties, "but I cannot risk getting pregnant." The feeling shot up from the spot he was touching and she knew he now knew how wet she was. Billie spread her legs further to allow him better access.

Eric thrilled at her words, his cock pulsing with the amazing pressure.

"I have a condom, Billie." He said anxiously. Will it happen tonight? What will she say next? Eric's fingers moved under the thin piece of material and he felt her hair, her lips and then the tip of his finger found her hole and slipped inside.

"Billie?" He asked nervously.

"Yes, Eric, oh yes." Billie exclaimed as the feelings rose and then rose again.

Joe was above Rachael, his legs straight, his arms holding his body off hers. Their only contact was his cock slowly pumping in and out. This position made her feel so tight it was hard not to come, but still he held on. Wordlessly Joe and Rachael stared into each other's eyes, consumed by the joy of the moment.

Eric's finger was buried in Billie, the warm and tight entrance to her body gripping him firmly as he pushed it in and out. Billie bucked against it trying to get the pressure where she so badly needed it.

"Rub up higher, Eric." Billie gasped. Then she gasped again as his thumb found the spot, his finger still inside her. "Oh yeah, that's it, that's it, that's it." Billie screamed as her orgasm hit her, making all the feelings before fade into oblivion. This is what it is all about she thought, so why did I want to wait?

Eric felt her hole grabbing him and he realized she had come. She looked so blissful and he was amazed he had been able to bring out that sort of feeling in her. Reluctantly he took his finger out and he undid his jeans. Billie was watching him as her feelings receded and he saw her eyes open in surprise as his rock solid cock came out of his underwear.

"It's huge Eric." Billie said, sounding a bit nervous.

"Because you make me so hot Billie." He said.

Eric found his wallet and took out the condom. He fumbled as he tore the end off the packet and then fumbled more as he struggled to put it on. Damn, he was thinking, maybe I should have tried one of these on as a practice; they are not easy to use. Eric reached across to Billie and tugged on her underwear. She lifted her hips and down they went. She suddenly felt cold, exposed and vulnerable. Billie was also a lot nervous with the size of his cock. Eric saw the doubt in her face. He climbed over the gearshift and positioned himself in front of her. In the dim light he could see her tits exposed to him and he pulled her hips forward until she was on the edge of the seat. Her skirt rode up as he did this and suddenly the tip of his cock was touching her pussy.

"I love you Billie." He said, hoping for the same words back from her.

"I love you too Eric," she replied, still nervous, "please be gentle."

"Now?" Asked Eric.

"Now." Answered Billie.

He pushed forward and soon found her opening.

Joe was getting close. He looked down at Rachael and saw the color rising in her cheeks, her nipples were hard and her breath was getting short.

"Now." Joe said. A statement, not a question.

"Now." Rachael agreed.

Joe climbed off and Rachael moved to the side. Joe lay in the middle of the bed, on his back, and Rachael straddled him, lowering herself onto his cock. She leaned forward rubbing their pubic mounds together and working herself toward an orgasm. They both knew this was the only position she could orgasm in, during intercourse, without any other stimulation. Rachael humped him faster as she built herself up, closer and closer.

Billie yelped in pain as her hymen tore, scaring Eric.

He reluctantly stopped his pressing into her and held his position. His cock was hot and her pussy squeezed it so tight, the feeling was just amazing.

"Are you ok?" He asked, suddenly thinking he must have done something wrong.

Billie looked up at him.

"I'm a woman now," she whispered, "just hold still until I get used to it."

Eric leaned forward without entering her any more and kissed her deeply. Billie responded and as they kissed the pain receded. She finally broke the kiss, looked at Eric and waited for it to become more bearable. He waited, watching her intently.

Finally she spoke. "Fuck me Eric," she said in a deep erotic voice, "fuck me now."

Eric pulled his cock back and then plunged it into her deep, tight, incredibly warm pussy. He started fucking slowly and felt the come rising from his balls. At first she winced at his strokes but soon she was smiling and responding with her hips to help. They built up a speed and the car was rocking, but there was no one outside to notice and Billie and Eric were far too involved in their feelings to pay any attention to anything else.

Rachael felt her orgasm rise quickly and before she could say anything she was shaking and wriggling on Joe's cock. He held her tight as she collapsed onto him, pulsing for most of a minute.

"That was so good, Joe." Rachael finally said.

Joe smiled, and then rolled her over onto her back, never letting his cock out of her. He started to build up a rhythm again as her pussy rubbed his cock firmly. First he teased her slowly, then he made love to her faster and finally he was fucking her hard, almost violently.

Eric's pace was frantic, his cock plunging in and out of Billie and he felt the moment arrive.

"I'm gonna..." Eric started to say and then he did. He buried his cock full depth in Billie as the gushes of come sprayed out into the condom. He squirted and squirted over and over deep inside Billie, his first time ever, her first time ever.

"I'm there." Joe grunted as his load shot up from his balls and sprayed deep into Rachael's pussy. He pulsed a few times and it slowed to a dribble. His cock had come inside Rachael thousands of times and each time it was great.

"I love you."

Four voices, one feeling.

Chapter 6 – Passing the baton.

It took Joe four weeks to sub-let the house and buy the Winnebago. He worked hard and tried to forget what he knew about Amanda Silk's disappearance. It didn't work. A number of times Joe saw patrol cars cruise by and the occupants just stared, even when he made a point of waving to them. There were other cars too, expensive cars with tinted windows. They were all letting him know they were watching him. He wondered what he could do without putting Rachael in danger and eventually came up with a plan. It was a very simple plan, but they were always the best sort.

Joe and Rachael started spending a fair bit of time with his mother. She was in a home for the elderly and was not too aware of her surroundings any more. For the first couple of times they visited he saw the patrol cars go past regularly, studiously ignoring the limos and getting the same treatment in return. Rotten to the core, thought Joe, I'm glad I'm out.

After a while the drivers got used to the visits, they were always at least two hours, and the attention disappeared for the first hour at least. The day before their departure Joe walked in the front door of the home and went straight to the staff car park out the back. He had arranged with one of the nurses to leave the keys in her car and he quietly drove off without being noticed.

Rachael spent a couple of hours with Joe's mother and then, when Joe returned, the two of them left together and drove home. The next morning they packed the Winnebago and headed west.

Andy Silk was too stunned to react for a few days and he had promised not to do anything for a week anyway. He replayed the visit in his mind yet again.

The man, who said his name was Bill but that was not his real name, had just arrived at the workshop unannounced. Andy had been doing the final rubdown on a sixty-five Dodge hardtop and had not wanted to stop but the man said he knew something about Amanda and that had got his attention. Andy had told Eric to finish the job and had gone into the office to talk with Bill.

Andy was skeptical about the information Bill gave him, sure he knew a lot about Amanda's disappearance, and he certainly knew exactly what the police had done, but that was basically nothing. But this guy didn't seem to have an angle. He had just turned up and said he could not leave town without saying something so he talked and Andy listened. The story was unlikely and almost not provable, but Andy had had nothing to go on for the best part of a year and there was still no sign of Amanda. She had just not come home one night and her car was found at the airport, apparently abandoned but with the steering wheel and gearshift carefully wiped clean. Her credit cards and bank account had not been touched and the police had found out nothing at all. Eventually Andy had started to think the worst had happened, and now waited for any sort of closure. Bill had offered the chance of some, but if he was right it was going to be very hard to do anything. Bill had given him just one real lead, the name and address of Lorraine, the woman who had been prepared to tell Bill what had happened to her. Andy decided it was worth paying her a visit.

bb1212
bb1212
865 Followers