Niccolette's First Lesson

Story Info
Girl learns to be dominated.
835 words
2.43
46.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As you put that cigarette to your mouth in that rough manner of yours, you stare at me with such intensity… lust. I look away before you see me blush and think about the collar.

“Maybe it will relieve some of the tension if I get the collar,” I coyly thought to myself. How was I supposed to know you would lose control? I brought the leash and collar out to you and your mouth drops open looking at me and my smile.

“Baby, no don’t put that on, oh no baby!” you growl as you take it from my hands and walk behind me. You grab my neck harshly with your free hand and pull me into your body. You run your hands all over my body and threw my long red hair for the first time and you start to shiver. Roughly putting the collar on and winding the chain around your huge hands, you pull me up on my tiptoes and force a wet, hard kiss on my inviting mouth. My clothes are now in your way, and you want them off of me now! You pull, nearly breaking my bra off my chest as you see my 40D’s for the first time, and yet you haven’t taken my shirt or coat off.

You still have your cigarette, and you know it’s about time you got rid of it so you throw me on the couch and bark for me not to move. I lay in a tangle of limbs and clothing, and when you return you are surprised that I haven’t moved at all, “What fun this submissive is going to be!” you think. You yank me off the couch and after you depose of my upper clothing, drag me to my bed. I look at you and you know I am not afraid of you even though I know you could do anything you desired to me.

After jerking my pants and panties off, you get yourself undressed. I try to crawl away but you catch me and hold me down. I struggle with you, holding my legs together, wiggling, moaning, all just foreplay to you. Every time you are able to get in between my legs, no matter how hard I fight. I am not afraid, its your fantasy, I am just trying to help you fulfill it, but I can’t help feeling strange with a stranger who is obviously stronger, and able to do what ever he wants to me. I can feel your hard on rubbing my pussy, and yet you aren’t pushing it in! I don’t understand. You get off of me and tell me it is my turn to touch you.

I tease you by rubbing your back and kissing your spine. Biting your neck and back, you moan as my bites increase in hardness. I run my tiny hands over your body and let them get closer to your cock. I run my sharp nails up and down your thighs, and crawl down from the bed so that I am now in between your legs. I lick your balls and look right into your eyes as I pull your dick into my mouth massaging it with my tongue and teeth. You pull me away after awhile and pull me up to your mouth and start to kiss me passionately, you say you aren’t ready to fuck just yet.

You pull me into your body again as we lay on my bed. I start to fight again when your hands travel farther down my body, so you grab my hands, which are above my head. You start to enter my hole with your fingers, and I beg you not to! “Please stop!” I cry over and over. You have to work one finger in! You are amazed at how tight my pussy is. I bury my face into your chest and still plead for you to stop.

“Doesn’t it feel good, baby?” You whisper.

“No! please stop!” Are my only replies. You ask me over and over and I start to whine and it just eggs you on even more.

“Baby, you know you like it, it feels so good doesn’t?” you say. “Baby, just calm down, you’re enjoying this,” you purr into my ear. I start to bite you to keep from crying as you continue to invade my cunt. When you add the second finger, it’s too much I begin to cry. You continue to whisper in my ear that I am enjoying it and finally you stop, you pull your fingers out and put them to my mouth and tell me to suck them clean.

I am still crying so you pull me into your chest and wrap your strong arms around me. You say that you are so sorry, but I shouldn’t have turned you on. You say that next time I’ll be more careful. But as I continue to cry, you still apologize and promise not to do it again.