Nice and Naughty

Story Info
I hardly see him for half the year.
750 words
3.51
32.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's the panties isn't it," she said looking at my waning erection.

"No, no I just..."

"It's okay," she replied. "I know what 'granny panties' can do to a guy but hey, just imagine me in bikinis or even worse... a thong. They just don't mix with pleasantly plump."

"But you're not..."

"You don't need to lie young one, but it's sweet of you to try. Not everyone's so nice."

"Others? You've done this before?" I asked.

"Pretty much every year. Can you blame me? I mean with him so busy with work for months on end. And these days, with the decorations and marketing starting in October I hardly see him for half the year and then he's so worn out it's another month before he looks at me."

"I never thought..."

"A woman has needs, I have needs," she said reaching out and taking my cock, stroking it. "Ah, there we go, nice and hard... and small."

"Small? It's bigger than..."

"Oh my, I'm sorry, it's just that, well my husband is so... he's simply huge," holding her hands like twelve inches apart. "Talk about a Yule Log."

"I guess that's to be expected considering who he is," I replied.

"No, no you don't understand. Small is good. I can hardly walk after he pummels me. And my mouth, there's no way I could do something like this."Taking a deep breath she opened her mouth and drew in all of me. Feeling my cock slip down her throat almost put me over the edge, but I regained composure as she moved her head back and said, "I can barely get the head of his cock in my mouth, so small is nice."

Reaching down I cupped her breasts, lifting them as she stood up. Each one hung nicely in my hands, so soft and fleshy. Gently kneading them, I moved with her as she backed onto the bed, opening her legs.

Leaning over I moved my lips to her nipples, first one and then the other, sucking until they came fully erect. Squeezing her breasts together, I rubbed my face over her nipples, feeling them slide over my lips, my nose, my eyes and my cheeks. The entire time I languished in her fragrance, an enticing mixture of ginger and peppermint.

I craved something a bit earthier so I kissed down her plump, but petite, belly nestling between her legs, tasting her tangy pussy. I worked my tongue between her lips, pushing in and out of her wet opening before circling my tongue inside her. Drinking her juices I slipped my tongue out of her and began working upward, but she reached down and pulled me on top of her moaning, "I want you inside me now."

She guided my cock as leaned onto her. It slipped in easily going all the way to the hilt. I paused a moment before withdrawing and then slowly sliding back into her. I felt her hands clasping my ass as she pulled me onto her.

"Oh yes, so nice, so small," she groaned as she began lifting her hips up to me. She continued until finally she pushed up hard, lifting me up as she said forcefully, "On top, let me get on top."

I quickly rolled onto my back as she kneeled over me, lowering herself onto my cock. Immediately she began move, grinding herself onto me. Feeling her hands shaking as she grabbed my arms, I pushed up into her just as she cried out, "I'm coming, I'm coming."

That was all I could take, and I pushed deep coming with her, spurting my cum into her pussy. She then collapsed onto me, her breasts flattening out on my chest as we gasped for breath. After a few moments my cock slipped from her dripping pussy and she rolled over beside me on the bed.

"Oh you don't know how nice it was, so much better than with him."

"Thank you Mrs. Claus," I said.

"Thank you," she said, rolling over and kissing the pointed tip of my ear.

"I better get back to work; don't want to get the big guy mad." I said pulling on my pants. Sitting on the bed I pulled on my green pointed shoes.

"You know he's been looking for a new head elf, I think I'll put in a good word for you."

"Thank you Mrs. Claus."

"Call me Jessica... but not in front of him."

"Yes Mrs.... ah Jessica, yes Ma'am."