Nice Drive Turned Bad

Story Info
Sexy woman leads to trouble.
1.7k words
3.95
78.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a nice and sunny day, the kind of weather that you ride with the windows down and enjoy the weather and I was headed to the office. I was working with a job that covered a lot of area and I spent a lot of time on the road. I would always take a road that was hardly used but good traveling. This was just like the other days and I was going back to the office. I came around the curve and I saw a van that looked like it had a flat tire and thought that I would stop and help, who ever it was, out. I know that if it were me I would want some help since my cell phone had no coverage at all in this area. So I stop to help them out.

I get out of my car and walk up to the van, which had a sliding door on the side. I see there is a nice looking girl in shorts sitting there smoking a cig and she is alone. I ask her if I could help her and she jumps like I scared her. So I said that I was sorry for scaring her and she said that it was ok and that she had no jack and needed to change her tire. Her boy friend had left her there with the van so she did not have to walk to find a jack. This girl was wearing tight blue jean shorts with a white top and had a very nice slim body.

I told her that I had a jack and that I would fix her tire for her that way if her boy friend did not find a jack it would be fixed. She was very happy and said that I saved her day. So without wasting time I went to my car to get my jack and change the tire. I start to change the tire and we start just some small talk just to pass the time. It didn't take long to change the tire and I was bent over tighten the lugs not paying any attention to what is going on around me. All of a sudden I feel someone grab me from the back and I hear a mans voice saying that he would cut my throat if I moved. So I froze and waited till he told me to move because I felt the knife under my neck. I could have scream but nobody would have heard me and I was in the middle of nowhere so running was out of the question.

The guy told the girl to keep a look out for any cars coming. I thought right there that I was going to be robbed or killed and there was nothing that I could do about it. He reached around to the front of my pants undoing my belt and zipper, which maked my pants drop to the ground. He said some thing to the fact that I was going to fuck his girl friend and that he was not going to have that. I pleaded with him but he would not hear anything that I was saying. He then told me to put my hands behind my back and he forced the knife into my neck so I know that he was serious. So I put my hands behind and I felt handcuffs being put on my wrist. He then put a blindfold on me and told me to be still.

I had no ideal what was going to happen next and I am scared to move. I was standing there with my pants down around my ankles and my hands cuffed behind my back. I was there completely nude from the waist down, since I never wear any underwear; my bare white ass was there for him to see. I could feel him looking me over as he walked around me. He slapped my ass and squeezes my ass saying that he was going to treat me like I was going to treat his girl. He pushed me to the open, van side door and forced me to fall into the van face first. He then grabs my pants and finishes taking them off my ankles with my shoes also. He stepped in between my legs and spread my ass open and said that it was going to feel great raping my nice tight ass. I was bent over with my ass open and I heard his pants being undone and fall to the ground. I felt the head of his cock lay in the crack of my ass, as he slides it up and down getting pre-cum all over my ass hole.

He grabbed my arms which where still in the cuffs and starts to push against my virgin ass. I heard him spit on my ass and it ran into my crack where it stopped at my hole. It felt like he was about 10 inches long and as thick as a bat as he pushes his cock up my ass. I felt like he was ripping me apart but that was not stopping him at all. He continued pushing until I felt his balls on my ass and then he pulled his cock half way out and the rammed it back to the hilt again. I was screaming and he was laughing at me because he knew that nobody could hear me at all. He fucked my tight ass for what seemed forever then I felt his cock explode in my ass. I felt his warm cum shooting up into my ass and his cock pulsating. He pulled out and pushed me all the way into the van. I was lying there with my ass dripping cum out, I hear his girlfriend say that there are some cars coming.

He tells the girl to get in my car and drive to the house so that they could enjoy their catch. He gets into the van and drove down the road not even two minutes and turned down another road. I could tell that we were in the woods and on a gravel road but that is all that I could tell. Hand cuffed and blindfolded so I could not do much but wait till the ride ended. I felt the van turn one last time and it stopped. I heard my car being pulled in and the guy saying it does not matter where it was parked it since nobody was around for fifty miles or so.

I felt the van door being opened and the guy and girl grab me and pulled me out. The girl grabbed my dick and pulled me around and into the house. I was there in their house and forced to bend over a couch, which maked my ass stick up in the air. The man walked in the house and I felt him put rope on my ankles. He told me that he was going tie my ankles to the couch so that I would not move from this wonderful position. He tied me down with my legs apart and I felt cum run down my legs.

I heard his girlfriend say that she would clean the mess up and enjoy herself since it was her turn. She started to lick my ass and balls cleaning me up and keeps licking around my ass hole. She walked around to the front of me and got on to the couch, at the same time grabbing my head by the hair. She said that I was going to service her and I was going to get a surprise when I did it. I was thinking about this and I was getting horny waiting on her pussy since I had not seen much of her other than the tight shorts and white top.

I heard her start to strip and get back on the couch in front of me. She grabbed my hair and pulled my head up telling me to open my mouth. I did as I was told to and open my mouth waiting for a taste of her pussy. All of a sudden I felt what seemed to be a cock going into my mouth and her holding my hair so that I couldn't pull away. She then untied the blindfold letting me see what was fucking my mouth. It was the girl but it was not a girl it was a man that was dressed up like a girl. He was very nice and slim, which I had thought he was a woman. When I seen this I started to struggle and fight but he keep fucking my mouth. He had about seven inch cock and I felt it all the way down my throat making me gag but he kept going till he came. I felt his hot cum shoot up against the back of my mouth and down my throat.

I was able to catch my breath after he pulled his limp cock out of my mouth and I looked around to see the other guy watching us. He looked like a body builder and had a eight inch cock. He grabbed the guy by the arm and yelled at him saying that he was a cheating bitch and turned him around and forced him over the other couch that was to my left. He spread his ass and started to fuck him like he fucked me in the van earlier. The two of them go at it for a little bit and then turn and look at me saying that they are going to get both ends at the same time. The big guy walked up to my face and said to open wide and the other guy got behind me putting his cock up to my sore ass hole. They both push at the same time and force their cocks in me at the same time. I scream in pain but nothing came out. They fuck me hard and fast until they both were about to cum. Then they both pulled out and one came on my face and the other on my ass. This went on for a few hours till I passed out. I woke up finding myself all clean and dressed at a rest stop with a note on my steering wheel telling me that they had taped it all and would release it to my boss and everyone at work if I told any one.