Nice, France

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our phone rings at 8 pm and the concierge tells us that a car is waiting for us in front of the main building. Jean-Claude thoughtfully sent his car to pick us up and 15 minutes later, we arrive at his home which is a three story affair and is cut right into the mountain with a small garden and swimming pool outside. They both come out to greet us and, as I introduce you to them, I can see that you all like each other immediately and that the vibes are perfect for a wonderful evening. We go into the library for drinks and snacks before dinner and before 30 minutes pass we are all relaxed and very comfortable with each other. Dinner was an exquisite typically Provence meal with fresh Mediterranean Sea Bass cooked in a magnificent sauce and covered with mushrooms. Jean-Claude's cook, Marie, served dinner and then took the rest of the night off after clearing the table. I noticed that our portions were small but adequate and realized that Jean-Claude didn't want us so stuffed with food that we couldn't enjoy the rest of the evening. I turn and ask you if you would like some grass, already knowing the answer, and when you say "Yes!" I ask Jean-Claude to pass me a joint which I light up and pass to you. When each of us has had a couple of hits, Jean-Claude suggests that we retire to the library so that Marie can clean the table and leave.

By the time Marie walks out the door, the four of us are very relaxed and ready for action. Jean-Claude asks Brigitte to take you upstairs to her room so you can get ready and meet us in the master bedroom afterwards. You follow her into a small dressing room and she hands you a dressing gown similar to the one she's wearing which has a deep opening down the center revealing Brigitte's ample bosom and path to her Garden of Eden. Her eyes never leave your body as you slip out of your clothes and into the gown.

When Jean-Claude and I walk into the huge master bedroom, the first thing you see is the bed which is about 12 feet by 12 feet in size! Jean-Claude started stripping off his clothes and I joined him. A few moments later, we were standing there looking at each other's dangling penis' when I suggested that we get up on the bed and relax on the pillows while we waited for you and Brigitte. His cock was lying casually across his thigh and was semi-erect. It was a beautiful organ and I couldn't resist taking it in my hand and feeling it come alive as it grew to immense proportions.

He had already taken my rapidly rising shaft in his hand and was flicking his thumb lightly over the head as he squeezed it. Just then, you two walked in the door and both Jean-Claude and I let out a gasp of appreciation at the sight of both of you. That's when I told you that, as a special surprise, Jean-Claude and I were going to put on a show for the two of you to start the festivities off.

I told Jean-Claude to lie back and relax as I wanted to pleasure him. His thick member was rock hard and standing straight up at attention as I brushed my lips over the crown and down the shaft to his balls which were full and tight. I was lying on my stomach between his outstretched thighs and licked the full sac all over before taking each ball in my mouth and sucking it gently. I heard his gasp as I closed my mouth over his balls and wet a finger so it would slide smoothly into his asshole. While I teased him with my finger in his ass, I started nibbling on his organ, first around the base and then gradually higher until I reached the prominent ridge of the head which I covered with my lips and gently sucked in and out of my mouth while teasing the tiny hole in the tip with my tongue.

Jean-Claude was moaning and describing to me how sexy the two of you looked as you watched us. He told me how sexy your nipples looked when they hardened and described exactly how he was going to lick you and make you cum as soon as we finished. With his fabulous organ in my mouth, my finger in his ass and his sexy descriptions delivered in a heavy French accent, I was getting wildly turned on. After some time, he asked me to switch positions since he wanted to work on my organ also and, as his mouth closed over my rod, I looked up to see you on your knees watching us with a glazed expression on your face as Brigitte tenderly licked and sucked your pussy. We reached out and clasped hands as we were both being pleasured and the contact, at that particular time, was electric!

I looked into your eyes and told you that I only sucked Jean-Claude enough to produce a huge load of cum especially for you and that it would be your choice as to where you wanted him to deposit it. I could see from the way you were holding Brigitte's head in your hand and moaning that you were enjoying her mouth and then, suddenly, you gasped and pushed your cunt tight against her face as your orgasm struck!

Jean-Claude was doing a magnificent job on my penis but, since I didn't want to cum just yet, suggested that he pair up with you as I wanted to watch the two of you make it together while my cock was buried in Brigitte's cunt. He needed no further prodding since he couldn't wait to get at you. His thick member was jerking in the air as he moved towards you and your eyes were locked on it as it drew closer. You leaned forward and captured the swaying crown in your mouth as you cupped his full, tight balls in your hand and began to suck his tool. He was on his knees and threw his head back in ecstasy as you swallowed his penis and massaged his balls.

Then he clasped his arms around your body and effortlessly lifted you up and under him so that he could fit the head of his throbbing cock to your cunthole. Your eyes opened wide as he fed his swollen cock into you and you wrapped your legs around his hips and began to fuck him back in a beautiful, sensuous dance-like motion, which coupled with Brigitte's unusual cunt action on my cock made my organ swell even more and I knew my orgasm was not far off!

Brigitte had a very talented pussy and was now using her cunt muscles to "milk" my shaft whenever I plunged in deep. She had done this to me before and once had made me cum while I was buried deep inside her while neither one of us moved at all. The sight of you and Jean-Claude fucking so beautifully along with Brigitte's cunt milking my cock was too much for me and I announced my impending orgasm just as the first spurt of cum splashed into her followed by more as each spasm hit me. Brigitte was on her hands and knees facing you and kept milking my slowly receding organ with her cunt as I slowly came down from my pinnacle and opened my eyes to see her nibbling on your nipples as Jean-Claude filled you with cock.

It was only a few moments more before I heard you cry out in passion as Jean-Claude started pumping his cum into you and you joined him in a wild orgasm! We all rested for a few moments and then, since Brigitte was the only one of us who hadn't cum yet, I told her to lie back comfortably so that I could suck the juices that were almost ready to boil over, from her.

She parted her sexy thighs and guided my head to her cunt and let out a long sigh as my lips brushed her over-excited labia and my tongue entered her wet hole. I looked up to see that she was playing with your breast as I ate her and then heard her ask you to come over and sit on her face as she would like to suck her lover's cum out of your cunt. I watched as you got up and lowered your pussy to her mouth and then I worked my tongue and lips up her slit to her huge, erect clitoris which I began to suck in and out of my mouth like it was a miniature cock. I looked up and saw her driving her tongue deep inside your hole to lick up all of Jean-Claude's jism as well as the tasty juices you were creating for her and then heard her gasp and felt her quiver as she grabbed my head in her hands and held it tightly against her pussy as her orgasm started.

I drove my tongue deep inside her hole as she started to cum and her hot juices flowed down her passage onto my waiting tongue. She kept cleaning out your pussy long after she finished cumming just as I kept sucking her hole until I got every drop of her delicious nectar.

We decided to take a short break so we could refresh ourselves with a shower and some drinks which we had on the huge, comfortable bed. After relaxing a while, Jean-Claude asked if he could worship your cunt since he hadn't tasted it as yet and it looked so delicious. You were comfortably propped up on the huge pillows and didn't hesitate a moment in parting your thighs for him. As he settled himself down to eat you, I quickly moved underneath him so that I could nibble on his semi-erect organ while he was so occupied and heard Brigitte asking me to shift a little so that she could suck me also. Having that beautiful penis in my mouth while she was sucking my half hard cock was delightful and I settled down for a nice long session.

The next thing I know is that Brigitte is changing position, without removing my member from her mouth, and as I looked up, saw your face buried between her legs! I moved my head slightly so that I could suck on his crown while watching you eat her and my cock shot up to full erection immediately when I heard you moaning as you were sucking her cunt and having yours sucked by Jean-Claude at the same time.

The four of us seemed to be in that special mood where we could experience the ultimate sensations of sex without being anywhere near orgasm and we kept eating each other and enjoying the feelings we were getting as well as those we were giving! Jean-Claude's organ grew in size inside my mouth soon after I started sucking him and was now a massive, throbbing tool that demanded to be sucked royally, which I did with gusto! Having that warm, alive, throbbing thickness in my mouth while feeling the sensations that Brigitte was giving me was heaven itself and, at that moment, I never wanted it to end! Jean-Claude's pre-cum started flowing and I sucked it off the tip of his cock and then squeezed his shaft from the base up to bring up more.

I remember thinking that I would like to share his pre-cum with you later and made a mental note to do so. Then, we decided to change positions since Jean-Claude felt like sucking my cock for a while, so he sucked me while you sucked him, Brigitte ate your pussy and I ate hers. It seemed like we could continue this ad infinitum except that, after some time, we decided to take a break and relax.

During our break, I mentioned that you were still a virgin as far as being double fucked is concerned and both Brigitte and Jean-Claude got all excited about the prospect of breaking your virginity. I could tell from the look on your face that the thought was exciting to you also and we decided to do it immediately especially since we were all still horny from the long suck session we just had.

JC lay down on his back in the center of the huge bed and Brigitte sucked him nice and hard to get him ready for you. Then you got over him on your hands and knees and Brigitte held his massive organ upright so that you could lower yourself on it and work it inside so that it was as deep as possible. When your cunt was filled with his cock, I smeared some KY in your asshole and on the head of my raging hardon which was twitching in anticipation. I slipped the head inside and watched as the puckered flesh spread around it and then swallowed it gripping it tightly from under the crown. Then I fed more of it inside slowly, feeling the warmth and smoothness of your sweet anus wrapped around the thick shaft.

You started moaning in ecstasy as my rod filled your ass and when it was all the way inside, you started to describe to all of us the fabulous sensation of having your cunt filled to the brim with hot meat and, at the same time, your asshole stuffed with cock! Then I told JC to work his cock out up to the head and then stroke back in deeply and, as he began his motion back in, I started my outstroke so that we were fucking you in tandem. Every time I started my downstroke filling your ass with my cock, I felt JC's thick penis through the thin wall of membrane between your asshole and cunt and it sent shivers of sensation through me! I love fucking your ass and now, with his cock inside you at the same time, it made it even more exciting! You were driving us all wild with your sexy moans and gasps and Brigitte, who had been tweaking her clit as she watched, suddenly straddled JC's head and lowered her cunt to his mouth to be sucked while reaching out and pinching your erect nipples between her fingers.

JC and I kept up a steady rhythm fucking you and all four of us were lost in sensation as we totally enveloped ourselves in the passion of the moment. Your moaning then became louder as you told both JC and I not to stop what we were doing as you were about to cum and, as soon as you said it, you shuddered and gasped as your orgasm arrived and both your cunt and asshole contracted around our cocks as you started a series of violent, passionate spasms and then collapsed on JC as soon as they were over.

We took a break to relax and, since JC and I still were hard and horny from fucking you, he asked me to pump my load in his ass as he felt like having my cock inside him. He got on all fours and I greased his asshole and my cock and fed it into him slowly teasing him, and myself, by giving him only an inch at a time. Brigitte slipped underneath him in a 69 position and took his huge organ in her mouth as he began licking her clit. It didn't take too long before I started to get that old feeling in my balls and knew that it wouldn't be long before I would empty my semen in his ass. Then you came over next to me and took my full, tight balls in your hand and began to pull down on them as I stroked deeply into JC's ass and that did it!

I threw my head back and gasped as my orgasm hit and my penis began pumping cum into JC. As soon as he felt the first splash of hot liquid in his anus, JC began filling Brigitte's mouth with his juices and our spasms seemed to never end as our organs kept twitching and squeezing out more cum each time. Then we all collapsed and decided to call it a night.

Before leaving, I told JC and Brigitte about our encounter with the showgirl, Odile and asked if they had ever heard of her. JC smiled and told us that Odile was very well known in Nice and was probably the most sought after woman for sex in the city. He mentioned that we should feel flattered that she approached us with a proposition since it's usually the other way around. He told us that she was not only one of the most beautiful women in the world with a fabulous body to boot but that she had another feature that made her even more popular! She had, in addition to everything else, an absolutely gorgeous 8" penis! She was an hermaphrodite with a perfect cunt as well as a perfect cock! When we had passed her on the beach at Levant, she was nude but had a towel in her lap so we didn't notice anything unusual. JC told us that he had fucked her once or twice in the past and suggested that we call her and get together with her since she was fantastic in bed and would show us both a great time.

I asked if he had her phone number which he gave me without hesitation. We then got dressed and said our goodbyes as his car pulled up in front to take us back to our hotel. Before we fell asleep that night, we had a nice long fuck while reliving the events of the night at JC's and then fell into a deep relaxing sleep in your favorite position with my cock still inside you.

Next morning, after a great breakfast, I called the concierge and arranged for a small convertible car to be downstairs for us by noon and told you that I was going to show you Monte Carlo which is only a short distance from Nice.

It was a beautiful day and I lowered the top and took the Grand Cornish which is the high road on the mountain leading to Monte Carlo and Italy. The view from this road is magnificent. You can see all of Nice spread out below and the whole coastline of the Riviera for miles in both directions as well as a great view of the Mediterranean. As we approached Monte Carlo, we could see the city hugging the harbor far below us with the tall condominiums looking like toy buildings from that height. We wound our way down the mountain and drove along the water past the hotels, restaurants and condos until we reached a pretty little restaurant next to the marina that had outdoor dining overlooking the harbor.

We sat down at a table that afforded us the best view of the city and ordered a bottle of white wine as I pointed out the famous Casino, Palace and other interesting sights that surrounded us.

I asked if you would like me to invite Odile over for dinner in a couple of days from now and you answered in the affirmative mentioning that who could refuse after the buildup that JC gave her. I suggested that, since we were going to be in Nice for a couple of weeks, we could get together with others for sex every few days and spend the time between orgies enjoying each other! I, for one, was looking forward to being alone with you tonight and making you cum until you begged for mercy! After finishing our wine, we drove around the city and I showed you the route of the famous Grand Prix of Monaco which winds right through the heart of the city. Then we went into the Casino and spent a couple of hours at the roulette tables and played Chemin de Fer at which you won a considerable amount of francs. We stayed and had dinner at a lovely restaurant in the hills overlooking the harbor and then headed back to Nice.

When we arrived at our hotel, there was a message from JC with an invitation to a private party that was being held at a friend's mansion in town next week and from his comments, we gathered that it was an orgy! I phoned him and confirmed this fact and found out that we definitely should not miss this affair since it was only held once each season and was not to be missed. Everyone who was anyone in Nice would be there. While I was talking to JC, I watched you remove your clothes and sit in the chair opposite me and play with your pussy and pinch your nipples until they got big and hard.

As soon as I hung up, I walked over to you and dropped to my knees in front of you and watched as you pulled on your swollen labia and fingered your already erect clitoris. I couldn't resist leaning forward and licking your fingers and your cunt lips as you played with yourself. While you concentrated on your clit, I licked my way around the rest of your cunt, tasting you and breathing in the heady aroma before concentrating on deep tonguing your hole. I loved the unhurried, lazy pace as I twisted my tongue from one side to the other inside your wet passage and tasted the fabulous juices you were creating for me. Then I heard you gasp and your cunt tightened around my tongue in a series of spasms which deposited a copious amount of your fresh juices on my tongue. I kept licking and sucking gently in your hole for some time after you came and finally pulled my face from your love spot and stood up to stretch my back.

You helped me out of my clothes and played with my balls and cock before I completely finished undressing and, by the time I did, Junior was wide awake and ready to play! You took firm hold of the head of my cock and led me to our bed where you had me lay on my back with my legs spread so that you could reach all the interesting parts. Your hands began a gentle stroking motion covering my tight, full balls up to my thick shaft which was waving in the air for attention and then leaned forward and took the head in your mouth as you ran your tongue all around the smooth crown.

You pulled down on my balls and my cock seemed to grow huge in your mouth. Now you began to suck me in long, deep strokes and I gave myself up to you totally, lifting my hips off the bed to offer you more cock! Then I felt a wet finger slide into my asshole and work its way up only to move out again before plunging in deep once more. Your hungry mouth was driving me wild and I didn't want you to stop sucking me ever! If your mouth were permanently attached around my cock, I could be happy. (Of course, that doesn't take into account your side of all this!)