Nice Guy Gets Angry Ch. 02

Story Info
New roommate, new girlfriend, but the same old Maria.
  • November 2006 monthly contest
12.5k words
4.63
397.9k
86

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 11/29/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,292 Followers

"Sounds like Zac is getting high again," Joel said as I walked past his room.

"When is he not?" I frowned. My dorm room was at least halfway down the corridor, but I could hear the music blaring from here.

"You really have to talk to the Steve about a new roommate," Joel suggested. Steve was the RA in our hall. He was generally a nice guy, but too lazy to deal with the hassle of getting rooms reassigned.

"I have already. Twice."

"Well, that sucks," Joel said.

"Yeah, I know," I sighed. "I miss Connor."

"It too bad he dropped out," Joel said in agreement. "He was a decent guy. Certainly better than Zac."

My old roommate Connor called during winter break and told me he wasn't coming back. He said that his father decided he wasn't paying the kind of money the school cost for Connor to get barely passing grades. I thought grades were a legitimate reason for a parent to pull a guy from school, but his father's reaction seemed a little unfair. He could have given Connor a chance to get better grades by letting him finish the year. It wasn't like Connor actually failed anything, although he did get one D.

Half the reason why Connor's grades were so bad was because of his time as a pledge in his father's old fraternity. Carlos, his old pledge master ran Connor so ragged that he barely had time to sleep, much less study. In fact, my old roommate's grades would have been much worse if he hadn't quit the fraternity.

The sad part was that both Connor and I thought his father would have given him a second chance if Connor hadn't quit. It might be unfair of us to think so, but Connor's father really blew a gasket when he heard about it.

Losing Connor as a roommate was bad enough, but to make matters worse, I got assigned a new roommate who was a druggie. Zac was high more often than not. The fact that he liked to blare the same song over and over again every time he got high was just an added bonus. It was only the middle of February and I was already fighting hard not to strangle him.

I made my way to my room and stopped in front of the door. It was literally rattling on its hinges from the volume of the music. I stood there staring blankly for a while thinking about the unfairness of it all.

I'd just taken an important test in a class I needed to get a good grade in for my major. I doubted I did all that well. Who could study with a roommate like Zac having friends over at all hours and constantly getting high? Connor and I had quickly worked out the 'rules' of our room. Zac had agreed to most of them when he moved in, the only problem was that he forgot them all a minute later.

I missed Connor for a lot of reasons. I never realized just how much we used to hang out. We used to talk and joke all the time. I still had my fraternity brothers, but it wasn't the same. The more I thought about Zac and Connor the angrier I became. Finally, I couldn't take it any longer. I threw open the door and stormed into my room. For some reason I suddenly decided that was all Zac's fault. If he hadn't come, everything would be fine!

"Hey man!" Zac cried with a dumb smile as I entered. "You want to get high?" He was too wasted to even notice I was angry. Hitting him would be a waste of time. He probably wouldn't even feel it.

"Get out!" I snapped.

"Wha..?" he frowned. I didn't have the patience to try and explain it to him. He was too wasted to understand anyway.

"Out!" I cried, grabbing him by the scruff of his neck and literally throwing him out of the room. I was so pissed that I started grabbing his stuff and throwing it after him. The first thing was his IPOD with that annoying song on it. I ripped it out of the connection that linked it to the powerful speakers and threw it at Zac's head. Wasted or not, he still somehow caught it.

"Hey!" he cried. "Be careful! You can't do this!"

"Watch me!" I snapped, tossing his clothes into the hall. He tried to stop me, but he could barely stand. I just kept pushing him back out into the hall.

"I'm getting Steve!" he finally cried and weaved down the hall as fast as his stoned mind could handle. Steve's room was two floors up. I had plenty of time to throw all of Zac's stuff out into the hall before they arrived.

"Whoa!" Steve said when he saw what I did. "What's going on here?"

"You need to find him another room," I said in barely controlled anger. "Because he isn't sleeping here anymore!"

The corridor was crowded now with most of the guys from my hall. I didn't notice at first as Steve, Zac and I argued, but it sunk in when they starting chiming in on my side of the argument. It got so loud that the RA from the girl's side of the building joined us. Her name was Anna. She was short with brown hair and brown eyes. Anna looked familiar, but I knew that I'd never met her before.

It quickly became apparent that she was a smart one. Her questions were concise and I could tell that she understood what was going on in moments. I even saw her frown at Steve once or twice. My guess was that she knew the type of RA he was. The lazy bastard!

"Let's take this inside a room and discuss it," she said calmly. "Standing here causing a scene isn't going to settle anything."

"Sounds good to me," I said, but then added angrily, "But not my room. That asshole isn't allowed in!" I knew I was being unreasonable, but I couldn't care less by this point.

"Let's use my room," Anna said smoothly, ignoring my tone. She turned toward one of the guys from the hall and added, "Keep an eye on Zac's stuff while we're gone." He didn't look happy about it, but he nodded.

The three of us followed Anna down the hall toward the girl's side of the building. The guys we passed all made it plain to her what they thought about my so-called roommate.

The conversation in her room lasted almost an hour, but that was mostly taken up with Zac talking in circles. Thankfully the meeting ended with a promise to move Zac. I agreed to let him sleep in the room until the end of the next week as long as he promised not to get high in it. I doubted he would make it, but at least I'd be done with him soon.

The four of us went back to my room and helped pick up Zac's stuff and put in back. Actually, Anna and I did most of the picking up. Zac was too busy checking everything for damage while Steve conveniently went to the bathroom and disappeared for fifteen minutes.

"Care to walk me back to my room?" Anna asked lowly once everything was back in the room. I looked at her and saw that she wanted to talk to me alone.

"Sure," I said. "I'd rather not be here while Zac writes an itemized list of what damage I did."

"He's going to want you to pay," she said.

"I wish him luck," I said with a shrug. Anna shook her head, but didn't say anything else about it. I followed her back toward her room.

It was right about that moment I realized Anna was attractive. In fact, for an ass man like myself, the sweats she wore were down right mouth watering. I must have been really angry not to notice before!

She obviously caught me looking when we reached her room, but she didn't comment. Anna ushered me into her room and shut the door.

"What's up?" I asked, all the time registering the fact that she looked pretty good considering she wasn't wearing any makeup and her hair was done up in a ponytail. I found myself wondering what she would look like with her long dark hair down.

"Just how bad is Zac's drug habit?" she asked without preamble. I met her eyes and hesitated. She saw my expression and added, "I'm not trying to get him in trouble, but I am worried about him."

"He's high most of the time," I said tentatively.

"That's pretty obvious," she sighed, reaching into her refrigerator and pulling two beers out. She handed me one without asking if I wanted it. "What I need to know is what's he high on?"

"Give me a minute," I said, trying to decide what I should do. I didn't like Zac much, but I didn't want to get him kicked out of school or in trouble with the law, at least not now that I had calmed down. Anna nodded and remained silent.

We opened our beers and relaxed for a few minutes. I downed mine pretty quickly as I tried to make up my mind. Anna seemed more than willing to give me time. I finished my beer with one long pull and sighed.

"I'm not really sure," I finally said. "Certainly he smokes a lot of weed, but I think it's worse than that. He seems to sniffle an awful lot and I know for a fact he has a pipe of some sort, although he's been smart enough not to use it in front of me."

"That's what I was afraid of," Anna sighed. "I'll have to follow up with him. Maybe I can convince him to go to for help voluntarily."

"Sorry to dump this on you," I said. She shrugged.

"It wouldn't be my headache if Steve wasn't such a..." she began, hesitating to finish her thought.

"Lazy bastard?" I supplied.

"Exactly!" she laughed. I noticed that she looked even prettier when she laughed. She reached into her refrigerator and pulled out another beer for me. "After the day you've had, I guess I can part with another beer."

"Thanks. You know, I owe you for helping get Zac out of my room," I said, deciding I was going to use her kindness as an excuse to try and see her again. "How about I take you out to lunch tomorrow?"

"You don't owe me anything," she said, smiling knowingly.

She wasn't the type to let me try and pay her back for doing what she considered her job. Besides, she was smart enough to know what I was really up to. She may have ignored my staring at her ass earlier, but that didn't mean she didn't register it.

"Except maybe a couple of beers," she laughingly added.

"Sounds fair to me," I said quickly. "I'll even throw in a meal."

Anna looked at me carefully, obviously trying to decide if I was worth her time. I doubted it, but I sure as hell wasn't going to tell her that!

"Okay," she finally said. "But only if I get to treat for a movie. It's been a while since I went off campus. Dinner and a movie sounds great." Boy was I happy that my father let me bring my car up this semester!

"Is tonight too soon?" I asked, causing her to smile.

"No, tonight is fine."

"Good!" I smiled. "What kind of candy do you like?"

"Why?" she frowned.

"I was planning on going to the store and buying some before the movie," I answered, and then jokingly added, "No self respecting college student would pay what the theaters charge for candy these days!"

"Good idea," she laughed. "I'll bring a big purse so we can sneak it in!"

"Think you can slip in a popcorn machine in?" I asked.

"Sorry," she said, still laughing. "I left my really big purse at home."

"Oh well," I sighed in an exaggerated manner. "I guess I can splurge and pay for the popcorn too."

"We could always pay Dutch?" she offered, and then added before I could answer, "It might be smart for you to take me up on the offer. I love popcorn!"

"I think I could handle it," I replied. "But I'll be expecting one hell of a good night kiss!"

"Depends if the popcorn and movie are any good," she joked back, not taking offense.

"I'll meet you here around five," I said. That left me just enough time to get cleaned up.

"Make it five thirty," she put in. I nodded, waved and left the room. Anna still looked vaguely familiar, but I stopped thinking about it. It didn't matter who she reminded me of anyway. What mattered was that we had a date.

"Well, this day is turning out a lot better than it started!" I said to myself as I once again made my way back to my room.

***

"So, was the movie and popcorn any good?" I asked as we stood in front of her room. I'd had a great time. The movie was decent and dinner was pretty good too. The best part of the whole thing was Anna. I hadn't dated in a while and just being with her felt good.

"Still hoping for that good night kiss?" she asked with a raised eyebrow.

"But of course," I replied.

"Well, I did have a good time," she said with exaggerated reluctance. "I guess it's only fair."

Suddenly neither one of us were smiling or joking anymore. I leaned forward and kissed Anna's lips. I not sure how long we stood there, but by the time we broke apart I had her in my arms.

"Wow!" she said, smiling once more.

"That was pretty good, wasn't it?" I asked with a happy grin.

"It better have been more than just 'pretty good'!" she snapped. I laughed and pulled her into another kiss as an answer. She didn't fight me.

"Wow!" I said when we broke apart.

"That's better!" she smiled.

"I'll say!"

"So, I had a good time," she said, pulling away from me. "Do you think we can do this again next week?"

"Next week?" I frowned. "I was planning on taking you out tomorrow."

"You were, were you?" she asked. I thought she was teasing, but I wasn't sure.

"Unless of course you have other plans?" I asked carefully.

"Tomorrow's Saturday," she said. "Of course I have other plans."

"Oh," I said dumbly.

"I could change them for the right guy," she smiled.

"And just who might that be?" I asked.

"Someone who doesn't mind sharing popcorn," she said.

"I love sharing popcorn!"

She smiled and added, "He'd have to be a good kisser."

"I think we've already proven that."

"You do, do you?" she asked. "I'm not all that sure."

"Well, in that case," I said and pulled her into another kiss. The world may not have stopped spinning, but it certainly seemed so while we were kissing. I slowly opened my eyes and started into hers. "Well?" I asked.

"I guess I could change my plans for you," she replied with a smile.

"Good," I said. "While you're at it you might as well change your plans for next weekend as well. My fraternity is having a party and I'd like you to come with me."

"Hmm," she said. "That's a little harder. I've got a friend coming up from home. He's an old boyfriend from high school."

"You seem to be in demand," I said with a shake of my head. Anna didn't blush, although she did look momentarily uncomfortable. I wasn't ready to give up so easily.

"How about you hold off making a decision until the end of this weekend?" I asked.

"Sounds fair," she replied.

We kissed once more before I made my way to my room. Thankfully Zac was already asleep. I looked over at him and smiled. Without him, I would probably have never met Anna.

"Well," I said with a shake of my head as I continued to look at him. "At least you were good for something."

***

"Do you like it?" Anna asked sexily as she pulled off her robe. She was wearing a hot red teddy that showed off her attributes admirably.

'So much for wondering if this was finally going to be the night!' I thought with a grin. 'I am one lucky shit!'

"You don't like it?" Anna teased when I didn't immediately answer.

"I'm speechless!" I replied, causing her smile to deepen. "Come here!"

We were in my room. Zac moved out a few days prior and they had yet to find another roommate for me. I had hopes of actually having a single for the rest of the semester, but it was still too early to tell.

Anna moved toward me and my mouth literally watered. She was so hot! I could see her nipples through the thin material of her teddy. They were dark and hard. She wore her hair down and it fell past her shoulders sexily. Her smile sent shivers through me.

I took her into my arms and we shared a passion filled kiss. My hand dropped to her ass and squeezed. My cock was rock hard and ready. I pulled her against me and let her feel my excitement. Anna started rubbing the lump in my pants.

I cupped one of her breasts and kissed her again. Slowly, I moved my hand lower. The realization that the teddy was crotchless struck a deep, primal part of me that I remembered from a few months prior, but I refused to think about it. The time with Connor at Brinson the all-girls school brought back odd memories. Instead I focused on Anna. I wanted her as badly as I've ever wanted anyone in my life!

I lifted her in my arms and carried her to my bed. Anna held my shoulders and nuzzled my neck affectionately. I smiled as I gently laid her down. She looked up at me with a mixture of anticipation and desire that mirrored my own.

"You are so beautiful!" I said with a shake of my head, still finding it hard to believe that she was here with me.

"And for tonight, all yours," she smiled. "Now come join me. Today was perfect in so many ways. I want it to end it the right way."

I stripped off my clothes. Anna watched me, biting her bottom lip as I pulled off my pants. She used a hand to brush one of her nipples through the material of her sexy red teddy. She saw me looking and intentionally licked her lips sexily. I climbed into my bed and her arms.

I rubbed her breasts through her teddy briefly before moving to the opening below. Anna was already soaked! My finger quickly became slick with her juiced as I rubbed her pussy and clit.

"Oh yes!" Anna cried as she shivered in anticipation of the orgasm that was obviously building.

Her hand was wrapped around my cock and she was stroking it. She started slowly at first, but Anna quickened the pace as her own orgasm neared. Our kisses grew more insistent and passion filled with every passing second.

"Don't stop!" Anna cried as I focused my fingers on her clit. I smiled. Why would I want to stop? I had one of the hottest girls in the world in my arms shivering in barely control sexual tension. Nothing was going to stop what I was doing.

Anna started having problems focusing on my cock. The motion of her hand became uncoordinated. Her strokes became stuttered and inconsistent. My smile turned into a satisfied grin. If her concentration was failing so badly then that meant she was very close!

"Come on Anna!" I said lustfully. "Play with your tits. Cum for me!"

Anna's eyes snapped open, her body taunt with her building orgasm. She reached for her own breasts and started rubbing them. They were a bit larger than average, but nothing crazy. I had an odd flash of memory that I quickly suppressed. It wasn't that hard once Anna started pinching and pulling at her nipples.

I glanced down the length of her body. Anna had her legs splayed open, trying to give me as much access as she could to her center. She saw me looking and I could see her eyes fill with anticipation. I smiled into them briefly before moving between her legs and replacing my fingers with my tongue.

"Oh..." she cried as her body seemed to jolt, not once, not twice, but three times.

"Anna, let go. Cum for me!" I demanded.

"Oh my God!" Anna nearly screamed. Her orgasm took her and I had to hold her hips steady so that I could drink the juices that poured out of her.

I continued kissing between her legs until Anna stopped shaking. I then wiped my face and moved up her body. My own desire was still unquenched. My kiss was hungry, but Anna's was slower. She was still trying to recuperate.

Part of me wanted to move between her legs and push in with one long stroke, but she was obviously not ready yet. I continued to kiss Anna until she eventually revived enough to look up at me.

"Something hard is poking me in the leg," she smiled. "It seems to be rather insistent."

"You should take care of whatever it is before someone gets hurt," I said with a thick voice. Anna laughed and took my cock in her hand once again. She gave it a couple of strokes before shifting around and licking the head. I groaned as she continued for a little while. My orgasm was very close!

"I want you!" I said pulling her up and laying her on her back. I rolled on top of her when she didn't comment. My desire was so strong that I would have had a problem stopping now if I wanted to, and I most definitely did not want to!

Anna took my cock in her hand once more, only this time she directed it to her center. She rubbed the head around, getting it good and wet. I could only take so much, but she didn't seem surprised when I thrust forward with my hips, sinking half my cock into her pussy.

JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,292 Followers