Nice Guy Gets Angry Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,328 Followers

I went as slowly as I could, but truthfully it wasn't all that slow. Maria sighed contently when I was all the way in. I was careful for the first few strokes, but after that I picked up the pace significantly.

"You're really doing it!" Maria moaned. "You're fucking my ass!"

"And what an ass it is!" I groaned in reply as I watched the globes of her ass shake with each thrust. "It's so fucking tight! I can't wait to fill it with my cum!"

"Go ahead! Do it!" Maria panted. "My ass is all yours! Fill me!" She was now leaning up on her elbows and looking back at me.

"Still like to watch?" I grunted.

"Always!" she laughed. "I want to see your face when you orgasm."

"Then you'd better watch closely!" I cried and slammed my cock deep into her tight ass and came. Maria must have liked what she saw because suddenly she cried out and joined me.

"I can feel it!" Maria moaned as I thrust as deep into her ass over and over again, filling her pussy with as much cum as I could. All in all, that was quite a lot. It was a release I desperately needed and finally getting it was almost too much. I rolled off of Maria when I done and we lay together panting.

Maria stood after a while and moved to my closet. She opened it and found my towel. She turned back toward me and smiled.

"Care to wash up?" she asked, looking down at me sexily.

"Maria, it's late, but there's always someone up on this hall," I replied, yet I was smiling.

"Hmm, good point," she frowned. "My brother Carlos might hear."

"That's not what I meant," I smiled. "I don't really care about your brother. He's your headache. Besides, no one here will recognize you. Carlos never lets you really visit him."

"Then what did you mean?" she asked.

"It's simple really," I sighed. "You're mine. I don't want to share you." I could see Maria tense up.

"You promised we could have some fun with Beth tomorrow. You even promised to see if you could get Anna to join us," she said, obviously concerned.

"I meant I don't want to share you with a man," I explained.

"That's okay," she smiled, visibly relaxing. "You're more than man enough for me."

"Really?" I asked, a little surprised despite myself.

"Really," she smiled and came back toward me. Maria joined me on the bed and we kissed once more. She sighed afterward and added, "I don't think I'll ever grow tired of your kisses."

"Good," I smiled, and then changed the subject. "Do you want to get dressed and see if Beth is still with Anna?"

"Why not?" she grinned. "Unlike selfish you, I don't mind sharing you with other women."

"That's because sharing means that you'll get to watch," I smiled back.

"Oh, I'll do more than that," Maria laughed.

"You bisexual bitch!" I cried, joining her in her laughter.

"Come on," she joked. "I'm your wet dream come to life!"

"Yes," I admitted. "But then again I'm sure I'm not the only guy who would say that. You're sexy as hell and built for lovemaking. Your tits and ass are both amazing!"

"Why, thank you," she said, still laughing as she started retying her bustier. I never did get it off of her. I'd have to remedy that later.

"You like women too and are willing to share," I continued. "You're as passionate as any woman I've ever met and aren't afraid to give yourself to a man. In short, the perfect woman."

"For you," she said, no longer laughing.

"For me," I nodded seriously, but then couldn't stop myself from smiling and adding, "I just hope it doesn't all get ruined when we start dating and actually get to know each other."

"It won't," she smiled. "We may not know each other all that well, but it pretty obvious that we fit. We even have the same warped sense of humor."

"That's true," I agreed and pulled her into another kiss. It started simple, but in moments our lips were crushing together and I was massaging Maria's large breasts through her bustier.

"Anna's, remember?" Maria gasped as she pulled away.

"Later!" I argued, but she held me off with a giggle.

"Now!" she insisted. "Don't tell me you don't want fuck my look-a-like again?"

"You caught that?" I asked. Maria smiled knowingly.

"She's prettier, but without my obvious assets," she said.

"Her passion doesn't burn as bright as yours either," I put in, causing Maria's smile to grow.

"So you don't want to go?" she teased.

"Oh, I want to go," I admitted. "I'm still hoping that Beth is there."

"Now there's a woman filled with passion!" Maria grinned.

"And more than willing to share it!" I laughed. Maria joined me.

"Let's go," she said once we were under control again.

We stood and got dressed quickly. It was late as we walked down the hallway, but someone had a party going on down in one of the rooms and the shower was clearly already in use. I noticed as we walked that Maria occasionally frowned.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yes," she sighed, but then she grinned and added, "Lover, I'm going to be walking funny for a few days. You really gave it to me."

"Sorry," I apologized, blushing slightly.

"It was worth it," she grinned. I shook my head and took her hand. Maria was something else!

Anna's hall was much quieter than mine. She was on a hall of upperclassman. They tended to be a little more sedate, although I could hear cries of passion coming from one of the rooms as we walked by.

"This is it," I said and reached out to knock. I hesitated. "This could be bad."

"Yes, it could," Maria agreed, but then knocked on Anna's door. "Think she'll answer?" I shrugged.

I heard someone moving about inside and then the door opened slightly. Beth's head peaked around the edge. She smiled and swung the door wide when she recognized us. I shook my head when I saw that she was naked.

"Decided not to bother Allen?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Maybe in the morning," she laughed softly as she ushered us in. Anna was naked and asleep on the bed. Beth looked at us and added, "It took me a bit to loosen her up enough to have some fun, but once I did she was quite enjoyable. The poor dear is exhausted."

"How about you?" Maria asked the redhead.

"You should know better than that!" Beth grinned, but then changed the subjected and asked, "So how did it go?"

"Perfectly," Maria replied with a smile.

"I knew you two were meant for each other!" Beth laughed.

"You just wanted to get both of us alone together!" I put in.

"True!" Beth cried, continuing to laugh. "Don't you two think you're a bit overdressed for the room?"

Maria just shook her head and started stripping down to her bustier and panties. I smiled and took off all my clothes. Maria and Beth were sharing a passionate kiss by the time I was done. Beth already had Maria's bustier undone.

"Come here, lover," Maria said. "You know I like to watch."

"Yes dear," I joked, but that didn't stop me from joining the ladies. I kissed first Maria and then Beth. The redhead helped me strip Maria nude.

"I don't know why I put that thing back on," Marie joked.

"That's a good question," Beth teased.

"Oh, I think it's pretty obvious," I smiled. "Do you really think you would have made it out of my hall without those monster of yours at least semi tamed?"

"He does have a point," Beth laughed.

"Just shut up and come here!" Maria laughed, kissing Beth once more. The redhead took my cock in her hand and started stroking it. Maria's hand dropped to my balls and she gently massaged them.

"You know," Maria said once my cock was fully hard. "Beth's been dying to feel your cock up her ass again."

"Then go make it ready," I smiled.

"So, I'm guessing that I'm not the only one who likes to watch?" Maria teasingly asked. I shrugged, causing her to laugh.

Maria took Beth's hand and went to a nearby wall. She gently pushed Beth against it face first.

"Look familiar?" Maria asked, reminding me of the last time I had Beth's ass. It was in a shower and the girl was in the same position, only that time I'd roughly thrown her into it.

"Yes," I groaned.

Maria fell to her knees and spread the redhead's legs. Maria looked at me once before burying her face in Beth's ass. Her expression made my cock jerk.

I held out as long as I could as I watched them, but it quickly became obvious that I wasn't really a voyeur. Yes, I liked to watch, but I couldn't keep my hands off long enough to be considered a true voyeur.

"Move!" I snapped as Maria and pulled her away. Her face was slick. So was Beth's ass. I got behind the redhead and pushed the head of my cock up her ass.

"Oh yes!" Beth cried, pushing back against my thrusting.

"That's it!" Maria moaned. "Push in deep!"

"It feels so good!" Beth panted.

"I know," Maria smiled, remembering.

"Really?" I heard Anna's voice ask. "Doesn't it hurt?" I didn't bother turning around and looking. I was too focused on Beth's ass. Maria would have to deal with Anna.

"It doesn't have to," I heard Maria answered. "But I like it when it does." I shook my head. That was my Maria for you.

I stopped paying attention to Maria and Anna. I could tell that Beth was close to her orgasm. I reached around her and played with her nipples. The redhead gasped.

"I'm close!" she cried.

"I know," I smiled, and then let one of my hands drop to her pussy as I quickened the pace of my strokes. My fingers quickly found her clit. That was all it took.

"I'm cumming!" Beth cried.

"Wow!" I heard Anna say. I ignored her until the redhead was completely spent. After that I pulled out and hugged Beth while she regained her composure. I was able to turn now and see what Maria and Anna were doing.

They were lying on the bed. My new girlfriend had her head buried between my old girlfriend's legs. Both seemed to be enjoying themselves immensely. Anna was watching me.

"Better let her get you good and ready," I smiled. "Because I want your ass too."

"No way!" Anna cried.

"Yes, way!" Maria snapped and then did something with her mouth that sent Anna into orgasm.

"Yes!" Anna nearly screamed as she came.

"I knew you'd see it my way!" Maria laughed, and then as soon as Anna's orgasm subsided, she moved up, spun around and planted her pussy on the other brunette's mouth.

"Is she licking you?" Beth asked, pulling away from me and biting her bottom lip.

"Oh yeah!" Maria sighed.

"Isn't her tongue incredible?" the redhead asked. Maria groaned in confirmation. Beth then turned to me and added, "Go ahead! I need time to recover."

"Thanks," I laughed and moved between Anna's legs. Maria was facing me and I took a moment to kiss her. My hand fell to Anna's pussy and I stroked it gently.

"I want to watch you take her ass!" Maria said once our kiss ended.

"Me too!" Beth added. She was now sitting on the desk chair watching us.

"Another voyeur!" I laughed, but Maria's orgasm must have been closer than I expected because she wasn't in the mood to joke.

"Do it!" she said. "Now!"

I shrugged and slipped the head of my cock between Anna's ass cheeks. They were still slick from Maria's attention. I pushed at the entrance slowly and could hear Anna's moans and gasps despite the fact that Maria's body muffled them. I lifted Anna's legs and rested them on my shoulders to gain better access.

"Push in!" Maria demanded.

I added just enough pressure for the head of my cock to push past the entrance of Anna's ass. She resisted at first, but then groaned when I was finally in. Maria had one hand on Anna's pussy. She was playing with it as I slowly worked the rest of my cock into Anna.

I was far gentler with Anna than I was with Maria and Beth. Of course, I'm sure she didn't see it that way. Maria and Beth liked it rough. I wasn't sure about Anna. On the other hand she obviously liked her ass fucked. She was one constant moan by the time I was all the way in.

Maria saw and pulled me into a passionate kiss, bending poor Anna into a pretzel. I pulled back eventually and started fucking Anna's ass for real.

"That looks amazing!" Beth put in. "I've never seen a guy fuck a girl's ass in real life before!"

It wasn't long before I was holding Anna's legs up and off my shoulders by the back of her knees and slamming into her ass with everything I had. Maria watched as the sweat poured off of my face.

"It's time," she said suddenly, reading my expression perfectly. Her hand blurred at Anna's clit as she added, "It's Anna's turn to have her ass filled!"

"Yes!" Anna and I cried at the same time, cumming together. My cock was buried deep in Anna's ass as we both let go. I leaned forward and kissed Maria hungrily. As usual, she kissed me back just as passionately. My orgasm didn't last long, but it was still very enjoyable.

I dropped Anna's legs and reached down with one hand. I pushed two fingers through the small thatch of dark hair between Maria's legs and found her clit. I made quick little circles around it.

"Thank you!" Maria cried and came. I hugged her to me and held her through her orgasm.

"Don't you two think it's time to give poor Anna a break?" Beth asked once Maria was done. "The poor thing is probably suffocating under you two!"

We both got off quickly. My cock popped free of her ass and Maria rolled free. Anna looked dazed, but no worse for the wear.

"Are you okay?" I asked. She looked at me and blinked a couple of times.

"I'm fine," she finally said, and then smiled and added, "Better than just fine. I'm spent!"

"So, you liked it?" Beth asked. Anna blushed, but nodded. The redhead smiled and added, "Good, then you're ready for me to try something new."

"Something else new?" Anna asked, in both anticipation and surprised.

"You're going to love it!" Beth laughed.

I was curious, but before anything serious happened other than Beth joining Anna on the bed, Maria grabbed my hand and threw a towel at me.

"Let's go take a shower!" she said. I noticed that she was wearing Anna's robe. "You were right before. No one knows I'm Carlos's sister here."

"Okay," I grinned, grabbing my clothes.

"No time for that!" Maria giggled. "Wrap the towel around you and let's go!" I did so and followed her out of the room. The hall was quite by now. I was still carrying my clothes.

"Why did you bring those?" Maria asked.

"I thought we might go back down to my room afterward," I replied.

"Tired of sharing?"

"Not really," I smiled. "I just thought it would be nice to fall asleep alone in each other's arms."

"That does sound nice," she smiled.

We made it to the bathroom without incident. This one had individual stalls. We entered the largest one and started washing each other. It took me quite a while to wash all of her.

"Are you done yet?" she asked with a grin at one point.

"There are just so many good parts to wash!" I laughed.

"Yes, but don't you think ten minutes on my breasts alone is long enough?"

"Not hardly!" I replied. "Just wait until I reach your ass!"

I did eventually make my way to her ass. I played with it even longer than I did her breasts.

"If you like it so much, then why don't you just take it?" Maria said with a smile. "Again!"

"You want me to take it like I took Beth's the last time," I said knowingly. Maria turned and faced the wall and spread her legs wide in answer. I got behind her and pushed in hard. It was a little harder to do because she was shorter than the redhead, but I managed.

"Oh yes!" Maria cried, her breasts smashing against the shower wall despite her arms already holding her away from it. "Take my ass!"

I reached around Maria and squeezed her large breasts as I worked my cock in and out of her tight ass. She cried out with almost every thrust.

"Are you okay in there?" I heard a woman's voice ask from beyond the shower.

"She's fine!" I grunted.

"Is that a man's voice?" I heard the woman asked in surprise.

"Yes!" Maria cried out. "And what a man!" I laughed and shook my head.

"I'm going to get Anna!" the girl cried.

"Good luck!" Maria said, causing me to laugh harder. All my laughter stopped a minute later when she added, "I'm getting close!"

I dropped her heavy breasts and grabbed hold of both her hips. I started fucking her ass as hard as I could, pulling her back by her hips to meet my every thrust. I'm not sure who came first, but certainly we finished together.

"Can't you two get a room?" I heard Anna ask in annoyance.

I turned and saw her standing there looking at us. She must have thrown the shower curtain open when she arrived, but I didn't notice at the time. Anna had a hastily thrown on pair of shorts and a tee shirt. Behind her was a rather shocked girl.

"His thing...His thing is in her..." the girl began, but couldn't make herself finish.

"I can see where it is," Anna sighed, but that wasn't enough for Maria.

"It feels amazing!" she said to the girl. "You can't believe how awesome it feels to have a guy's cock up your ass!"

"That's sick!" the girl cried.

"Maybe," Maria shrugged. "But if you had minded your business you wouldn't have had to see it."

I pulled my cock from Maria ass and washed it briefly as they spoke. I noticed the girl looking at it as they spoke. So did Maria.

"Since you didn't, care to join us?" she asked. The poor girl lost all her color and ran out of the bathroom.

"Was that really necessary?" Anna laughed.

"No, probably not," Maria sighed, and then grinning added, "But it was fun."

"Well, are you to ready to leave?" Anna asked. "I left Beth alone and she was not happy."

"I'm sure you'll make it up to her," I smiled.

"I will," she replied. "By the way, you'd better hope that Vicky decides to forget this whole thing ever happened. If she doesn't, there can be trouble for you."

"Yes, Miss RA," I teased. "I understand."

"Just go back to your own room," Anna sighed, and then turned to leave. Maria stopped her and surprised the RA with a kiss.

"What was that for?" Anna asked.

"Just to put you back in the right mood for Beth," Maria replied.

"Good idea!" Anna grinned and then pulled me into a kiss. "Maybe you two should come back with me?"

"We'll see you tomorrow," I laughed. "I'm too spent to do anything else tonight."

"Good night," Anna said and then left.

"Too spent, are you?" Maria asked as we dried. She put Anna's robe back on and I dressed in my clothes.

"Why? What do you have in mind?" I asked. Maria just smiled as we left the bathroom and made our way down to my room. Even my hall was quite by this time of the night.

We both immediately started stripping once we were back in my room. Afterward, I put on some soft music and Maria started going through my closet.

"What are you looking for?" I asked.

"A new set of sheets," she replied, causing me to laugh.

"I think my mother may have given me another set," I joked. "Check on the top shelf."

"Men!" Maria laughed.

A few minutes later we were spooning on my freshly made bed with a single sheet covering us. I was surprised to realize that suddenly I wasn't tired.

"Are you still awake," I asked softly.

"Yes," she replied.

"You know," I said. "I never did get to fuck your tits."

"I know," she replied, rolling toward me. "That's what I was thinking about back in bathroom." I saw her eyes alight with passion and smiled.

"Come to think of it," I smiled. "You still haven't had a chance to see what a man tastes like."

"I'm not sure I want to," Maria said.

"Sure you do," I laughed. "You just want me to force you to try it!"

"Maybe," Maria admitted, and then laughed along with me. "I really am a weird one!"

"Most definitely," I agreed. "But remember, you're my weird one!"

"Yes, I am," she smiled contently. I looked at Maria and smiled.

"This may cause another wet spot before we're done," I warned. "Unless of course we do it right."

"Do it right?" she asked.

"I'll show you," I grinned and laid her back down.

JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,328 Followers