Nice Guy Gets Angry Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,309 Followers

"What are you doing?" she asked. I ignored her, straddled her chest and lay my cock between her breasts. She smiled and added, "I normally make the guy lay down and wrap my tits around his cock. This is different."

"Not that different," I replied. "You can still wrap your breasts around my cock."

Maria smiled and took her two heavy tits in her hands. She watched my expression as she enmeshed my cock with them. I watched hers as I began slowly moving my hips. We looked into each other's eyes and grinned.

I moved slowly, enjoying the way her breasts shook with each thrust. Every once in a while I would push so hard that the head of my cock would poke through despite the size of her breasts.

"This would work better if I was a little slippery," I said, looking down at Maria. "Open you mouth and lean up." She hesitated and I reached down and pulled her head into position.

"If you insist," she laughed briefly.

I pushed my dick past her breasts and toward her mouth. I bumped into her lips. Her mouth was still closed. I looked at Maria, but didn't bother speaking. She knew exactly what I wanted. I pushed past her tits again, but this time she allowed my cock into her mouth.

She was tentative at first. I could feel her tongue brush the tip of my dick. Yet, with each stroke she seemed to be enjoying the taste of me more and more. Maria surprised me when she pushed me off of her.

"You can fuck my tits later," she smiled. "I've never given a guy oral sex before. I'd like to try it." So much for me having to force her.

"Okay," I said, sitting up in the bed and moving so that my back could rest against the wall.

Maria moved to the side and started stroking my cock. She was looking at me the entire time. My dick quickly grew hard.

"You know," I prompted. "This isn't oral sex."

"I know," Maria laughed. "But I like to watch a guy's face when I do this."

"So?" I shrugged. "You can still watch me if you shift between my legs. I promise you'll like the sight much better."

Maria shifted once again. She leaned forward and licked the head of my cock while looking up at me. I groaned.

"You're right!" she grinned. "I do like this better."

"Me too," I said. "Now stop talking, you're distracting me."

"Easily distracted," Maria teased, but then took the entire head of my cock into her mouth.

"Not really," I sighed, taking hold of her head and pushing it further down my cock.

Maria didn't really know how to suck a cock, but she was a quick learner. I think it had a lot to do with the fact that she liked to watch. She saw my reactions and quickly learned what I liked and what I didn't.

"Lick lower!" I demanded as my orgasm neared.

Maria kissed the base of my cock, and then smiling at my reaction, moved to my balls. She stroked my dick with one hand while her tongue moved lower. I groaned loudly as she found the soft spot beneath. This didn't last very long because I couldn't stand it.

"I'm going to cum!" I cried.

"I know," Maria smiled smugly. "I can tell by your expression."

"Then stop talking and take the head of my cock into your mouth!"

Maria didn't move or stop her stroking. It was obvious that she planned on bringing me off without tasting me. I pushed her away and sat up.

"You had your chance," I growled. "Now we're going to have to sleep in a wet spot!"

Before she could react I had her pinned under me and I was once again fucking her tits, only this time I was holding her breasts around my cock and stroking as fast as I could.

"But don't think this gets you out of tasting me. Open your mouth!" I demanded. Maria looked up at me and hesitated. "I'm about to cum! Open it now!" She did tentatively. It wasn't good enough for me. "Wider! Stick you tongue out!"

Maria did as I demanded and I slammed into her heavy tits and came. The head of my cock was peaking out just enough for my cum to spray past them and onto Maria face. I was surprised by just how much cum I released after the number of times I'd already had an orgasm.

"Oh wow!" Maria cried. "It doesn't taste bad at all!" I was too busy to respond. I kept pumping and cumming.

I rolled off of Maria when I was done and lay there panting. I watched as she cleaned all of my cum off of her face and tits. Maria kept licking it from her sticky fingers. It took a while considering the size of her breasts.

"I want more," she said, moving between my legs and forcing whatever might have remained in my cock directly into her mouth. She didn't stop sucking either. I'm not sure how long it took, but eventually I was hard again.

"Do you have the energy for one more ride?" I asked.

"I thought you'd never ask!" she laughed and rolled onto her back.

I moved between her legs and worked my cock into her pussy. We kissed gently at first, but as the pace of my strokes quickened, the passion of our kisses grew.

"Remember!" she cried. "Don't come in me!"

"I haven't forgotten," I groaned.

I continued to pump in and out of Maria's pussy until she finally came again. I didn't give her time to catch her breath. Her orgasm was just subsiding when I pulled out and pushed the head of my cock into her ass.

"Not again!" Maria groaned.

"It's your own fault," I smiled. "You said I couldn't cum in your pussy!"

Maria might have had another response, but I pushed deeper into her ass and after that she couldn't do anything but gasp. I lifted her legs and held them up as I worked my cock in and out of her butt. I could see her pussy lips through the dark patch of hair still glistening with her juices from her last orgasm.

"Suck on your nipple!" I demanded. Maria grabbed one of her breasts with both hands and brought it to her mouth. She knew exactly what she was doing. I groaned and added, "You've obviously done this before!"

"Once for twice!" she gasped, but I knew she was lying.

"I bet you do this all the time when you're playing with yourself," I said between breaths.

"Maybe," she admitted. "And maybe one day I'll let you watch!"

"No thanks!" I groaned. "I'd rather help!"

I leaned forward, dropped her legs and took her other nipple into my mouth. I used both hands similarly to the way she was with her other breast. Her breasts were certainly large enough to handle all four of our hands!

"This feels so good!" Maria cried. I knew she was getting close to another orgasm. That was good because I was about to fill her ass with the last of my cum for the night.

I let go of her breast with one hand and reached down between her legs. Maria's clit was now jutting out and I rubbed it as fast as I could. It didn't matter. I still beat her to her orgasm, but only by moments.

"I'd better go on birth control," Maria said when we were once again lying next to each other. Maria's head was resting against my shoulder and I was playing with her hair. She giggled and added, "Either that, or get used to walking bowlegged! My ass is going to be so sore when I wake up!"

"I wouldn't," I said with a smile. "What if your brother Carlos finds out?"

"You are so full of it!" she laughed. "You don't give a damn about Carlos! You just like fucking my ass."

"Well, there is that too," I said, joining her in laughter. "But can you really blame me? Your ass is spectacular!"

"Better than my tits?" she asked.

"Probably not, but I am an ass man."

"Finally!" she said, laughing again. "A man who loves me for more than my tits!"

"Who said anything about love?" I asked.

"Give it time," Maria promised.

Who knew? Maybe she was right. Maybe I would fall in love with her. I certainly was already in love with her body! Especially her ass!

JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,309 Followers