Nice Guy Pt. 03

Story Info
Her lover is dead. Is reconciliation possible?
4k words
2.85
136.4k
51

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/15/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Katmai
Katmai
368 Followers

Chapter 11: You've Gotta have Heart

The evening of the second day after the phone calls with Farnsworth, Joe called me at home.

"Hi, Greg. Joe here."

"Hi, Joe. What can I do for you?"

"Are you planning to remarry Jan?"

"No," I replied. "I plan to get on with my life and take care of myself. Jan is history, a mistake that I will not repeat."

"I think you are being too harsh on her, Greg. She's sick, mentally ill. She says that she still loves you and wants to be with you."

"That's not my problem anymore, Joe. I wish her well, but she has caused me pain and grief to last a lifetime, and I don't want to repeat it."

"Are you willing to walk away from four million dollars?" Joe asked.

"Joe, I'd walk away from forty million dollars. The money is just one last cruel joke your father is playing on me. No, I'm not going to participate."

"Is there anything I can do for you, Greg?"

"Yes, Joe. You can rescind Janice's restraining order and take my name off the "wife beater" lists. Then I can contact your sister if I want. You owe me that much."

"That's only fair, Greg. I'll see what I can do."

"Take care, Joe."

"You, too, Greg."

The next day was Saturday, and we had a dusting of snow overnight. Not enough snow to plow, but enough to make the roads slippery. I spent the day winterizing the property. I walked to Gail's house for dinner.

We ate dinner in silence. Gail could see that I was distracted, my mind somewhere else. I helped her clean the kitchen, and I shared the phone calls with Farnsworth and Joe.

"Let's go in the living room and talk, Greg," she said when I finished.

As we entered the living room, Gail turned and kissed me. Her tongue danced in my mouth and her body pressed close to mine. I took her into her arms, kissed her back as my cock hardened. She suddenly stopped, knelt down and in one quick motion unzipped my jeans and pulled them and my underwear down to my ankles. Then she began devouring my cock!

It was unexpected, bold and erotic. Her tongue swirled around my cock with such intensity, I could hardly stand up.

Then she just stopped and stood up.

"Alright, young man," she lectured. "Good, you are out of your head now. Lettin' things rattle around in your head like that is just depressin', that's all.

"You forgot to ask your heart," she said placing your palm on my chest. "Your answers are right there. Don't stop lovin' because you got hurt."

"What?" I questioned.

"When you figure it out, come join me in the bedroom."

She walked down the hall leaving me with a hard cock and my jeans around my ankles.

I pulled up my jeans, and sat down in the living room. I let my feelings have free roam, something I had not done in a long time. I was hurt and in pain, so I just shut down my heart. Self protection. Nothing wrong with that. But I had kept it closed.

I stayed in the living room for over an hour until I got it. It was all so clear now. I smiled and stood up.

"Gail," I said entering the bedroom, "I'd like some dessert now."

"What do you have in mind, Greg?" she asked putting down the book she was reading.

"I'd like pussy pie, please," I responded as I dove under the covers.

I had three, no four, helpings that night. Quite tasty. Gail went to sleep with a big smile on her face.

Chapter 12: The Proposal

Thursday night the following week I had my first outing with the lady at the top of the date list. I did make it very clear that our date was a "get to know each other" date and no hanky-panky. Dinner, a funny movie and a glass of wine at a local pub. She was nice, half my age, and trying too hard. On the drive home, she showed me that she wasn't wearing panties under her dress. I gave her a nice good night kiss, and I backed away when she felt up my cock.

Seven more to go.

Friday morning Doug called me and asked me to come by his office at two o'clock that afternoon. He said he was reviewing a proposal and wanted to go over it with me. He wouldn't say any more.

When I arrived, Joe Klein was in Doug's office.

"Hi Doug, hi Joe. What's going on?"

"Let me start, Doug" Joe said.

"Greg, Jan's restraining order has been rescinded effective yesterday. Your name is being removed from the "wife beater" lists, but that will take another thirty days. Rest assured that your name will be off those lists, or my high-priced attorney will not get paid," he said with a smile.

"Is Jan going to prison for perjury?" I asked.

"No. We had her psychiatrist testify that she was temporarily insane at that time. The district attorney decided not to pursue charges."

"I'm glad," I commented.

"Greg," Doug began, "Joe gave me a proposal this morning. I have reviewed it, and I'd like to go over it with you, okay? Ask any questions you have at any time."

I nodded.

"First, Joe has an affidavit from Jan's psychiatrist stating she was legally insane for the past four or five months, since Karen Klein's death. I showed this affidavit to the ruling judge in your divorce, and he is willing to immediately rescind the divorce decree, as long as we do not object.

"Second, if you agree to stay married to Jan for at least two years, Robert Klein's estate will pay all incurred costs associated with this divorce, all attorney costs of any kind over that two year period for you and Jan, and all attorney costs associated with divorcing Jan in two years, if you decide to do so.

"Third, you agree to help Jan recover from her mental illness and be an active part of that healing process.

"Fourth and finally, Robert Klein's estate will immediately pay you half of the first annuity payment in the amount one hundred twenty-five thousand dollars, with additional payments annually on this date for as long as you are married to Jan."

"What is your professional opinion, Doug," I asked.

"It is a very generous offer. I recommend you accept it," Doug replied.

"Why are you making this offer, Joe?" I inquired.

"I feel a certain responsibility to help Jan become healthy. I think my father took advantage of her when he knew she was vulnerable. I want to make things right, if I can.

"Jan's psychiatrist said that she might well be able to recover in a two year period; that's why the two years is in the proposal. She will need four to six months of intensive treatment at an institution first, a cost that my father's estate will cover."

I hesitated for a few moments, but I already knew my answer.

"I accept this proposal," I stated. "Where do I sign?"

Chapter 13: Homecoming

Even though I was officially un-divorced, I felt an obligation to continue through the date list. It was interesting and fun. Three of them managed to get my cock out of my pants, one of them managed to suck it, four of them placed my hand on their bare pussy, and one very talented young lady stripped herself naked while kissing me good night.

I didn't invite any of them to dinner with Gail.

The next three months were winter. Snow and ice. I continued to see Gail every Wednesday and Saturday for dinner and Sunday for breakfast.

Right after I signed the proposal, Jan's psychiatrist contacted me and made me part of Jan's healing plan. After the first month, Jan and I talked weekly on the phone. It was awkward at first, but it got easier after a while. By her third month in the institution, we were talking every other day, and I could tell she was getting ready to come back to Spokane.

In mid spring, Jan told me that she was being released early because she was making such good progress. My contact with her, evidently, was a major reason for her accelerated improvement. Robert's estate paid for Jan's ticket to Spokane.

Jan arrived mid day, and I took the afternoon off from work to meet her. She was tentative and shy when she saw me, not the confident woman who had left from this same airport almost eight months earlier. She walked towards me and offered me her hand to shake. I ignored it and gave her a big hug. She had a smile on her face as we walked hand-in-hand back to the car.

At the recommendation of her psychiatrist, Jan slept in the guest room. We began the uneasy process of living together in one household. Jan did very well, but she had an occasional relapse. When we visited Star's grave site, she started sobbing uncontrollably and spent the rest of the day in her room. But each day became easier and more comfortable. She found projects around the property to work while I was at my job. With Gail's blessing, I suspended my Wednesday and Saturday dinners when Jan returned to the house. I really missed her company.

On evening upon returning home I found Jan gone and a note on the table:

"At Gail's house. Come over to dinner with us."

I looked at the calendar. It was Wednesday.

I found Jan and Gail in Gail's kitchen cooking dinner and chatting away. Evidently, Gail had been visiting Jan for the past two weeks while I was at work, and the two had become fast friends.

Dinner was delicious, and the conversation was fun. Jan was more relaxed and comfortable than I had seen her since her return to Spokane. I was seeing the old Jan emerge again, and I liked what I saw. We moved to the living room and had a wonderful evening together. Gail gave us both a big hug when we left, and she squeezed my hard cock when Jan wasn't looking.

We were invited back for Saturday dinner.

When I came home from work on Friday, Gail and Jan were working on a project in the kitchen. I suggested that Gail stay for dinner. We had nice chat after dinner, then, I offered to walk Gail home since it was after sunset. Jan looked worried.

"You don't fret none, Jan," Gail said. "He just wants to thank me for bein' your friend. I'll send him home directly."

Gail was right, of course. I did thank her for her help.

On her porch, Gail turned to me and spoke.

"Have you taken her to bed yet, young man?"

"No," I replied.

"Why not? You sure seem horny enough!"

"I don't know, Gail. Maybe she's not ready yet."

"Don't you bullshit me, Greg! We know each other too well for that! She's been ready for a while."

"I guess I'm not ready yet."

"Now ain't that the truth! You get yourself squared away, young man. That lady is ready!"

"Thanks, Gail. I'll try."

I gave her a hug and returned home. Jan was in her room, so I went to bed.

Chapter 14: Peas in a Pod

Saturday dinner was delightful. Gail and Jan prepared a feast for us, and we enjoyed animated conversation over dinner. Actually, Jan and Gail talked, mostly about their projects over the past week, and I just listened.

After dinner we moved to the living room and continued talking. Soon I was ready to go home, so I stood and thanked Gail for hosting the dinner. They stopped talking and just looked at each other. Then, Gail stood up, walked over to me and began unbuttoning my shirt.

"Gail! What are you doing?" I exclaimed.

"You know darn well what I'm doin'," she replied. "Ain't like I haven't done this a few times before!"

"Jan, dear," Gail directed, "you get yourself over here and get those jeans off him."

Within a minute I was completely naked with my erect cock pointing out.

"Alright, girl," Jan ordered, "you start sucking that nice cock."

"Gail! What the," my words were interrupted by a long, tongue-laced kiss from Gail.

I felt lips sucking my cock. God, it was so good!

"Okay, girl," Gail said to Jan, "you get that shirt and bra off. Men like to see titties."

"What about you?" I asked to Gail.

"Well, I ain't got much to look at, but here you go!"

The topless women switched places. Jan kissed me passionately, rubbing her wonderful breasts into my arm and chest, while Gail knelt down and expertly sucked me.

When Jan broke her kiss, Gail stopped and stood.

"Alright, girl," Gail announced, "let's take him back to the bed."

They each grabbed an arm and led me back to the bedroom. They placed me in the center of the queen-sized bed, and quickly shed the rest of their clothing.

"You straddle his head, dear," Gail directed. "Get your pussy right up next to his face!"

As Jan positioned herself, Gail began sucking on my cock.

Jan's pussy was soon within an inch of my lips, and I put my hands on her ass. Then I remembered whose cock had been that pussy last, how Jan had left me for Robert, I began to spiral down into self-pity and depression. My cock became limp.

I felt a sharp pinch on my thigh.

"Greg, you get yourself back in this bed with us and out of the past, goddamit!" Gail ordered as her hand encircled my balls. "If you don't start lickin' that pussy in five seconds, I'm gonna start squeezin' what's in my hand, and I ain't gonna be too gentle about it!"

I pushed on Jan's ass and brought her pussy right up to my lips. Her pussy was dripping wet! I sucked gently and took in enough juice to swallow twice. I extended my tongue and began to tease her outer lips gently. I knew this pussy well, I remembered. Jan moaned, and Gail let go of my balls and continued sucking on my cock.

What a marvelous, erotic sensation to be licking pussy and sucked on at the same time!

Jan jerked suddenly with an orgasm and cried out. I kept my hands firmly on her ass and my mouth glued to her pussy. My tongue drove her wild! She squirmed and writhed, balancing herself by holding on to the headboard. Suddenly, Jan had rolling orgasms, one after another, tears streaming down her face. I stopped counting after six orgasms. It went on and on.

"Enough," Jan shouted as she rolled off me.

"That was so good, so fucking good," she sobbed lying on her back next to me.

I turned to her and smiled.

"I'm not done. My tongue is ready for more!" I declared to her.

"Good," answered Gail, "because my pussy is achin' for that magic tongue of yours, mister!"

Gail assumed the position that Jan had recently left, pressing her wet pussy directly on my lips. Different pussy, different texture, different smell – deliciously wonderful! I enthusiastically dove in.

"Yes! You know what I like," cried Gail as she moved rhythmically to my tongue dance.

"Jan, you dry those tears, now and get up!" Gail commanded. "Git behind me and put his cock into your pussy. I got it nice and hard for you!"

Jan sat up, and moved to position her pussy over my cock, balancing her hands on Gail's shoulders. She lowered her pussy slowly down, surrounding my cock with warm, wet tightness. I almost exploded with her first push downward that engulfed my entire cock.

My god! This was overwhelming! My senses were reeling with erotic movement.

As I felt myself building to ejaculate, I intensified my efforts with Gail's pussy. She was getting close, too! Like dominoes, we all came. First Jan, then me, stimulated by Jan's orgasmic contractions, and finally Gail as I licked her pussy to orgasm.

We all collapsed on the bed; Jan to my left, Gail to my right. We were all breathing hard immersed in the orgasmic afterglow. I broke the silence.

"That, by far, is the best fucking sex I have ever had in my entire life!"

"Amen to that," Gail added.

"Thank you, Greg," Jan whispered.

The ladies snuggled up to me and we just lay together.

After five minutes of rest, Gail sat up.

"Okay, now," she announced. "We aren't going to sleep until I have some that hard cock in my pussy, too! Jan you git down there, lick his cock clean, and get it all nice and hard for me, just like I did for you."

"Yes, dear," Jan replied with a smile.

"And you, young man," she addressed me, "will lick my pussy again and git me all turned back on."

"My pleasure, Gail," I said with a grin.

It didn't take very long for Jan to bring me to a rock-hard state.

"He's ready, Gail," Jan said announcing her success.

Gail rolled over on to her back and spread her legs.

"You git that cock in my pussy, right now, Greg!" she commanded. "Fill me up with that big cock of yours."

I swiftly complied with her order, and began to pump my hard cock in and out of her wet pussy.

"Faster, now! Faster!" She shouted.

I increased my speed, and Gail began to moan.

"This is so good, so fuckin' good!" she cried.

I looked over to Jan. She was lying on her side with a wide smile on her face, and she blew me a kiss. I grinned back at her. I turned my attention to Gail. She was close, very close. I speed up my strokes, and she started to cum. I didn't stop, and she just kept cumming. Her contractions suddenly brought me to the edge and I exploded into her. Gail screamed.

I relaxed my arms, and gave Gail a big hug, my cock still deep in her pussy. I kissed her, then, rolled off her to the middle position.

"That's the very best fuck you have ever given me, Greg," Gail exclaimed.

I turned my head to Jan.

"You knew about Gail and I?" I asked.

Jan nodded.

"She told me the first day she dropped by the house," Jan replied.

Women! Go figure!

Gail moved next to me, Jan pulled up the bed sheets to cover us then snuggled tightly against me.

We drifted off to sleep. Three peas in a pod.

Chapter 15: A New Day

"Wake up, sleepyhead! Breakfast is almost ready."

I opened my eyes and sat up. What a night, I reflected. What a fucking, amazing night!

My clothes were still in the living room, so I entered the kitchen naked and found two wonderful ladies also without clothes.

"Greg, come here," Jan said excitedly. "I have something to ask you."

She looked at Gail, them back to me.

"I think we ought to spend every Saturday night making love with Gail, just like last night. What do you think, Greg?"

"Gail?" I asked.

"You know me, Greg," Gail responded with a smile. "I love any opportunity to get your cock inside me."

"Let's do it," I stated.

"Yes, yes!" Jan shouted excitedly.

She ran over to Gail and gave her a big hug. Then they kissed. A long, passionate kiss, as their hands caressed each other slowly. Gail's hand moved down and began to finger Jan's pussy. Jan began to moan.

I raised my eyebrows.

Gail broke the kiss and looked at me disapprovingly.

"You lower your eyebrows, young man," Gail lectured. "What do you think we've been doing every afternoon while you were at work? You cut us both off, remember?"

Gail resumed kissing Jan. I chuckled as I sat down at the kitchen table. I poured myself a cup of coffee.

"Hey," I blustered. "I thought you said breakfast was ready!"

They broke their kiss and turned to face me, hands around each other's waist.

"You don't mind?" Jan asked tentatively.

"Hell, no," I replied. "You two enjoy yourselves anytime you want. In fact, I'd love to watch you two."

Gail and Jan broke out into wide grins.

Breakfast was extra tasty that morning.

That afternoon we three went shopping. We bought Gail a new king-sized bed with bed sheets and blankets. Her queen bed was a little small for all of us.

For the next three weeks we joyously had dinner at Gail's house on Wednesday and Saturday nights, staying for breakfast on Sunday. The sex just kept getting better. Gail was spending more and more of her time at our house, and the two women were becoming inseparable.

The following Tuesday night, I came home to two naked ladies. Without saying a word, they stripped my clothes off, took me to the back bedroom, and fucked me silly. Then we ate dinner.

Needless to say I was one happy man.

When I arrived home from work Friday evening, Jan approached me with a suggestion.

"Greg, what do you think about Gail moving in with us? She's spending all her time with us anyhow? She could take over the guest room. It has its own bathroom."

"Well, let's take a look," I replied walking down the hall to the guest room.

I looked inside the room. Gail had already moved in. I had definitely lost control of this household. I turned to Jan. She was grinning.

"That's a good idea, Jan. Let's ask Gail to move in with us."

Katmai
Katmai
368 Followers
12