Nice Guy Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 16: Happily Ever After

I'd like to say that the three of us lived happily ever after. Not quite true. Mostly true, though.

Jan had a few minor relapses in the first few weeks after Gail joined us at the house. But we all worked through them. Jan asked to watch Robert's farewell video, so the three of us sat on the living room couch and watched it together.

Part way through the video Jan began to cry. Gail and I held her hands to comfort her. When it was over, Jan spoke.

"He was really angry and bitter towards the end about Karen's death and his early demise. He really was a much better man before. He was not kind to you, Greg. I'm sorry."

"Did you enjoy fucking him, Jan?" I asked sharply. Reviewing the video had brought up some of my resentments.

Jan began sobbing and she curled up on the couch pushing me away.

"That was uncalled for, Greg," Gail said sharply. "Did you enjoy fucking me while Jan was in the hospital? You both did what you had to do. Now don't beat her up over it."

"Okay, you are right," I said contritely. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry, Jan."

I lay down next to her on the couch and held her until she stopped crying.

"It's over," I declared softly to her. "It's over, now. Let it all go. We are together. We are going to stay together."

****************

At the end of the summer, the three of us visited Joe and Becky in the Bay Area. The visit was pleasant, and we agreed to meet at least annually. We introduced Gail as my aunt. I thanked Joe for his help, and I told him that Jan and I planned to stay married. He was pleased.

When we returned from our trip, I called a family meeting.

"Now that we have Robert's annuity, I don't need to work. I'd like to retire now, seven years earlier than planned. What do you two think?"

Gail and Jan looked at each other and smiled.

"If you retire now," Jan asked impishly, "will you have more time to fuck us?"

I retired the next day.

Sometimes life does turn out well for nice guys, after all.

12