Nice Guys Finish First

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked around and spotted the shoe box on the floor underneath the coffee table. It was impossible to reach it without getting up off the couch, so I pried my hand loose from between her legs and maneuvered my way out from underneath her body.

I retrieved the box, inside of which I found an assortment of condoms, a tube of lubricant, a long, shiny, mean-looking vibrator, a pair of handcuffs and a sealed jar of Grey Poupon mustard.

I removed a condom from the box and unwrapped it, almost drooling in anticipation. When I turned back around toward the sofa, I saw that Alison had taken off her g-string entirely and was down on her knees and elbows on the sofa, her luscious brown ass sticking up in the air enticingly, which I took as a formal invitation.

I rolled the condom onto my throbbing prick and entered her while standing up. I had to bend my knees a bit to get to the proper height, but a little thing like that was hardly enough to stop me from fucking this fine sorority girl, who also happened to be one of my best friends!

My thrusts were slow at first, but, sensing that she wanted a good, hard fuck, I soon started slamming into her harder and harder, while she met each thrust with a backward movement of her hips. Just as I had fantasized about in Spanish class, I had a great view of her sexy, feminine back, which was arched in response to the intense pleasure. Soon she was nearly screaming as she approached her third orgasm of the night.

I was getting close too, when suddenly I had the urge to fuck Alison missionary style (there’s that religion and sex thing again). I wanted to be able to look her in the eyes while we made love, so it would be an intimate experience, something beyond the mere satisfaction of primal urges.

Alison, who was on the precipice of her orgasm, groaned in disappointment when I slipped all the way out of her pussy. But I quickly turned her around onto her back and lowered myself onto her. In a few seconds we were back in our rhythm, but now it felt like love instead of sex. For a fleeting moment I wondered why Alison was doing this. Did she really have feelings for me or was I just another in a long string of dicks?

But then the pleasure provided by her tight, hot cunt pushed all thoughts of love out of my mind, and I started to approach the point of no return. I drove into her sopping wet pussy faster and harder. I could feel the sweat from my body mingling with hers. The heat we created was intense, making our breathing heavier and our faces flush red with exertion.

“Here it comes,” I grunted.

“Give it to me!” she wailed in response. I concentrated on the hot, tight pressure of her cunt and the feel of her breasts against my chest. With a final deep thrust I came just as Alison climaxed as well, in her most powerful orgasm of the night.

Even after our arousal subsided we continued to kiss deeply and intensely, and I was sure that I’d won the girl of my dreams for keeps.

A few minute later, after we’d been silent for a little while, I was hit with an itch of curiosity, and I just had to scratch it.

“What’s with the Grey Poupon?” I asked Alison, waking her from a little catnap.

She only smiled, gave me a peck on the lips, and nodded off to sleep again.

12