Nice Guys Finish Last

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
damonX
damonX
3,012 Followers

"And why should I?" he asked, placing his hands behind his back as he smiled down at her.

"I...I'll...do anything...you want," she suggested truthfully, feeling like a school girl with a crush as he watched her discomfort.

"Anything?"

Again Katie nodded.

"You want to be my dirty little slut?"

"Y...yes," Katie replied as she felt her pulse quicken and her pussy dampen at those simple words.

"You're going to have to ask nicely," Todd added with a smirk.

Twenty four hours ago, she never would have played into his games. But now...she was willing to do or say anything.

"Please...," she peeped meekly, "...can I...be your dirty little slut?"

"Maybe," he answered coldly. "If you promise to do whatever I tell you."

Katie nodded.

"I...promise."

"Get down on your fucking knees."

The sharpness of his tone caught her off guard, but she quickly complied, dropping to her knees as he hovered over her. She swallowed hard as her eyes remained on the floor and she felt her pussy drooling fluid into her panties as she awaited his next order. Todd stepped forward, placing a bare foot on the floor.

"Kiss it."

Katie froze. Could she really do something so subservient and degrading?

"Kiss it whore!"

She immediately dropped down onto her hands, reluctantly leaning forward to place her soft lips against the bare skin of his foot. As she did, she could picture Todd's face in her mind, with that cocky smile as he looked down at her. For some reason it turned her on even more. She wanted it. She craved it. She wanted his abuse and she was willing to do anything in order to get it.

"Alright," he stated triumphantly, reaching down to grab Katie's little brown ponytail in his fist. "Let's go to the bedroom."

As he headed off, he pulled her by the hair as Katie scurried along, crawling to keep up. Once inside the bedroom, he hauled her back up to her knees as she stared up into his face with anxious expectation.

"Pull my shorts down," he ordered, placing his hands on his hips in an authoritarian pose.

Katie reached up with trembling hands and began to inch the loose fitting shorts down his legs. As they fell around his ankles, she found herself looking straight into a good sized bulge protruding from within a pair of tight, black boxer briefs that hugged his hips and stretched tightly around his well muscles thighs.

"Is this what you want?" he asked, grabbing her roughly by the ponytail and shoving her face into his crotch.

Katie moaned in response as she felt his cock growing rigid through the thin lycra-like material. She opened her mouth and breathed in his musky scent as she struggled to taste his cock through the underwear.

"I bet you've been wanting this all day haven't you?"

"Yes," she gasped, looking up at him as he held her face pressed firmly between his legs.

Todd then pulled her head back and smiled a devilish grin as he peered down into Katie's panting visage. She then flinched as he spat into her pretty face, spattering her glasses with saliva as she blinked with surprise.

"Do you like that slut?" he asked in a smug, satisfied tone.

"Y...yes," she replied timidly.

In truth, she was completely startled by the degrading act. He just spit in her face! She was struggling to process what had just happened, when he yanked her head back again, this time quite roughly. Katie's lips parted in a silent gasp as she winced from the pain, and Todd spit again, this time into her open mouth. The increased dampening of her already wet pussy told her that she did in fact enjoy it, as she felt a thin droplet of spittle dripping down her chin.

"So, do you want to be a whore?" Todd asked, gazing down into her emerald green eyes. "Or a dirty fucking whore?"

"A dirty fucking whore!" Katie panted with desperation.

Todd smiled as if her words were music to his ears. He then turned his back to her and placed his hands back on his hips.

"Pull down my underwear," he ordered, as Katie immediately reached up to pull the tight fitting shorts down his ass.

As he kicked them aside, Katie now found herself fully clothed, kneeling behind his completely naked body.

"Now...," he said, looking back over his shoulder. "Kiss my ass."

Katie inched forward with eagerness, eyeing his muscular backside with animalistic lust. Placing her tiny lips on his bare flesh, she kissed his ass cheek in a sign of absolute submission as he moaned with delight.

"Good little slut," he praised as she pulled her mouth from his naked skin. "Now...lick my asshole."

Katie froze. She had never even thought of doing such a thing in her dirtiest dreams. Although completely willing to submit to Todd's desires, she found herself reluctant to engage in such a lewd act. As she hesitated, Todd glanced back with disapproval, causing her heart beat to hasten even more.

"Now!" he chided with authority.

With shaking arms, she reached up and gently pushed his firm ass cheeks apart as he waited impatiently. With timid reluctance, she leaned in and pressed her delicate young face into his ass as her lips parted and her tiny pink tongue slipped out. As she felt the tip of her tongue touch Todd's small, wrinkled opening, she could hear him moan with approval, stoking the fires of arousal within her. Harder she pushed, burying her face in between his taut, muscular cheeks as she licked at his asshole with submissive, loving laps of her tiny tongue.

"That's it whore," he groaned, reaching back to pull her face deeper into his ass. "Lick that ass."

Eager to please, Katie did her best to force her tongue into his clenching hole as she struggled to breathe. With every lewd lick, her pussy dripped with pleasure, the animalistic lust slowly transforming her from a prim and proper young woman into a wanton slut. She was an ass eating whore. She was Todd's ass eating whore.

"Do you want my cock now?" he asked, as her tongue wormed its way deep into his asshole.

"Fuck yes!" Katie gasped. "Please let me suck your cock."

"Mmmm, I should let you know...," he said, turning to face her once again. "That I fucked another dirty little slut earlier tonight."

Katie sat back, wiping her mouth as she waited for him to use her as he saw fit. His statement however, caused an odd tinge of jealously within her.

"You can probably still taste her pussy on my dick," he continued, stepping towards her. "Go ahead. Clean that whore's cunt off my cock."

She swallowed as she watching his well sized dick coming towards her face. She reached out for it, but Todd slapped her hand away with a swat of his arm.

"No hands," he stated, standing over her kneeling form.

Katie placed her hands behind her back and passively opened her mouth to accept Todd's thick pole in between her waiting lips. As she felt him sliding over her tongue, she closed her lips around his girth, embracing the pulsing shaft within her wet and willing mouth. Immediately she could taste another woman on his cock. She thought that he may have been fibbing, but the taste was unmistakable. It was the taste of pussy. Some other girl's pussy...coating the length of Todd's dick from the tip to his balls. Once the initial shock wore off, she went to work sucking his cock clean of any sign of his other slut. She began to wonder...who was she? What did she look like? Did she lick Todd's asshole as well? The thoughts flew through her head as she bobbed back and forth on his rod, tasting every inch of him as he placed a hand passively on her head.

Gradually, the passive placement of his hand turned to a gentle urging, and finally to a violent thrusting as he drove his cock into her back of Katie's throat. Her eyes watered and her lips sputtered around his shaft as he fucked her pretty little face.

"Do you know where I'm going to cum?" he asked, staring down as his dick disappeared repeatedly into her tiny mouth.

"Anywhere you want?" she answered, more in the form of a question as he smiled back in response.

"That's right. And do you know where I want to cum?"

Katie shook her head as he pulled his dick from her wet, inviting lips.

"I'm going to cum on your face."

She remained still, waiting for his next order.

"Would you like that?" he asked, stroking his dick a few inches from her face.

"Y...yes," she whimpered, her eyes locked on Todd's swollen tip as it bulged with every pump of his hand.

"Ask for it," he added, his strokes growing faster with every passing second. "I want to hear you beg for my cum on your face."

"Please cum on my face," she squealed, gazing up at him with salacious admiration. "Please cum all over my slutty little face."

Todd's stroking increased to a blinding fury as his muscles flexed and pulsed. Suddenly, his hand movements ceased and his balls tightened as a thick spurt of white liquid shot forth onto Katie's waiting face. The cum lashed out in a long, hot rope across her glasses and cheek before another shot struck her in the forehead. A few seconds later, and her adorable, child-like face was left a splattered mess of creamy white jism.

As the last drop of cum oozed from Todd's tip, he smiled down at his recent masterpiece with a prideful expression. Staring back up with a gazed face, Katie waited patiently as she felt the warm fluid slowly streaming down her cheeks.

"Don't move," Todd said, as he turned and walked out of the room.

After what felt like hours, but was most likely closer to ten minutes, he reappeared as Katie waited submissively on her knees in the middle of the floor. Without a word, he pulled her up and began to drag her across the room towards a large dresser topped with a well-sized mirror. As he slammed her body into the dresser, he forced her down into a bent over position before pulling her head back up and forcing her to look at herself in the mirror.

"Mmmm, look at that," he hissed as Katie was forced to view her cum covered face. "Doesn't that look nice?"

She gasped as he roughly shoved his hand between her legs, groping at her pussy through her tiny, blue shorts. Feeling the dampness through her clothing, Todd stood behind her and pulled her shorts down around her knees as he held her hair with an unyielding grip. Next, her panties were yanked down, leaving her bottom half exposed as she trembled with anticipation.

"What do you see?" he asked, sliding two fingers into her little wet hole. "Tell me what you see in the mirror."

Katie gazed upon her own reflection, her pretty face dripping with glistening lines of cum.

"A...a...cum faced little whore," she answered as Todd rotated his fingers inside her.

"That's right," he agreed, placing his thumb over her tight little asshole. "A dirty...little...cum faced...whore."

With each word he spoke, he pushed his thumb deeper into her ass until all three digits were firmly ensconced in her shuddering little body. Katie lurched forward as he began fucking her holes with his hand, driving her into the dresser with each forceful movement.

As his cock once again rose to hardness, Todd slipped his fingers from Katie's dripping cunt and went about replacing them with his eager pole. She closed her eyes with bliss as she felt his dick spear her flushed lips and slide deep inside her.

"Open your eyes," he commanded as he jostled her back to full consciousness with a sharp yank on her ponytail. "I want you see yourself while I fuck you."

Katie's eyes fluttered open and she once again peered through her cum covered glasses to cast her gaze upon the obscene visual as Todd filled her pussy with rapid thrusts of his cock. The longer she looked at herself, the hornier she became. She glanced past to see Todd's smug visage smiling back at her as he held her by the hair and fucked her from behind, causing her petite body to shudder with each powerful stroke.

Todd then reached around to wipe a droplet of his own cum from Katie's glasses, leaving a filmy smear across the lens. He then placed the finger at her tight little ass opening as he slowed his thrusting, leaning back as eased his finger past her tight muscular ring. She moaned as she felt her asshole clench around him, resisting with futility as he forced it deep inside. With his finger buried up to the knuckle in her ass, Todd resumed fucking her dripping pussy with slow, even strokes.

"Fuck your ass is tight," he muttered, his hips grinding into her back of her slender thighs. "I can't wait to get my dick in there."

Katie's heart skipped a beat at the mere thought of Todd's cock in her ass. As her mind struggled to comprehend what it would feel like, he slipped his finger back out of her ass and reached forward, hooking into her gasping mouth. As her lips closed around it, she could taste the cum that he had wiped from her face as she watched herself descend into a world of depravity before her very eyes.

Suddenly, Todd pulled his dick from her little wet pussy and pulled her back up by the hair. Wrapping one of his powerful arms around her, he lifted her into the air and strode across the room to the bed. He tossed her onto the large mattress, smiling with contentment as he watched her tiny body bouncing like a toy before coming to rest on her stomach, her legs still fastened together by the small pair of panties around her knees.

Holding her down against the bed, he yanked the underwear down her legs before resting a knee on each side of her prone body, straddling her as she lay beneath him. He then reached down and pulled her head back by the ponytail as he stuffed her wet panties into her open mouth. Her glasses slipped off her face and he brushed them aside before rising back up to admire her little willing body pinned beneath him. Katie took deep breaths in through her nose as she struggled to gasp with the panties in her mouth. She could taste her pussy on her tongue as her saliva began to permeate the damp, lacy fabric.

"Spread that ass," Todd ordered, looking down at Katie as he knelt over her, stroking his dick with long, slow pumps of his fist.

Obediently, she reached back with both arms as she rested her face against the bed. As her hands gripped her pert little cheeks, she gently pulled, exposing her most private regions to Todd's lecherous gaze.

"Mmm, look at that tight little asshole," he uttered, collecting his saliva in his mouth before letting it drip down onto her tiny hole.

Katie's heart pounded as she felt the warm fluid dribbling down over her winking hole. She then felt the spongy tip of his cock touch her tiny orifice and her body tensed as she braced herself for what was coming next. She let out a muffled groan into her wet panties as she felt her virgin ass begin to stretch around Todd's impending thrust.

"Shhh," he hissed, smiling as he watched her tiny body squirm beneath him. "You better be quiet. Your boyfriend in on the other side of this wall you know."

Katie silently cursed him for bringing up Paul, but it did little to abate her growing lust. She could feel her ass burning with agony as he pushed his swollen head inside her with one particularly forceful stroke. Her tight little ring clenched around his shaft as if trying to expel the invasion, but he held steadfast, his cock gradually sinking into her wriggling body.

Overcome by the painful pressure, Katie squirmed and groaned with discomfort, even reaching back with her hand in futile attempt to slow his penetration.

"Aww, princess," Todd teased, grabbing her hand and pinning it forcefully against her lower back. "Is my cock too big for your tiny little asshole?"

"Uh huh," she managed to respond, her desperate voice dampened by the panties in her mouth.

"Do you want me to use some lube?"

"Uh huh."

Todd leaned down against her body, pulling the underwear from her lips as he whispered into her ear.

"I'll take it out, but it's going to be going right into your mouth."

"O...okay," she whimpered, desperate to do anything to make the agony cease.

Todd rose back up and gave one more dry thrust of his dick before slowly withdrawing from her clutching asshole. As it popped free, he laid down on the bed, grabbing her hair and pulling her face to his dick. Without hesitation, Katie took it into her mouth, sucking it deep with eager, hungry bobs of her head.

"That's it slut," he said, placing his hand behind in head in a relaxed pose. "Get that cock nice and wet, because it's going right back into your ass."

Katie bathed his throbbing pole with wet, hungry sucking as her tongue covered his length with lustful licks. As she sucked him, Todd reached over and opened the drawer beside his bed producing a small bottle of lubricant.

"Want me to use this?" he asked, tantalizing her with the small bottle, as her eyes looked upwards.

She moaned a muffled 'yes' around his cock as he raised his knees up from the bed.

"Okay," he said with a mischievious grin. "Maybe if you lick my ass like a good little whore, I'll use it."

With that, he pushed her face downwards as he lifted his legs to give her unfettered access. Katie immediately pushed her little soft lips into his ass and treated him to a lustful, wet kiss before lavishing his hole with a series of torrid licks. As she lewdly tongued his asshole, she glanced up to see him looking back down at her with a satisfied expression. His look of contentment brought pleasure to her and she increased her efforts, tongue fucking him with slutty enthusiasm.

"Suck my toes," he ordered suddenly, pushing her face from his ass.

Katie obediently spun around, straddling his leg as he squirted some of the lube into his hand. She grabbed his large foot in her tiny hands and lowered her lips to wrap around his big toe. As she subserviently sucked his toes into her little wet mouth, Todd reached down and rubbed his lube-coated fingers over her asshole. The feeling of the cool, slippery liquid on her tightly closed star caused her to moan lustfully as she worshipped his feet with loving licks and kisses.

"Finger your asshole," he ordered, reclining back to enjoy the feeling of Katie's warm, wet mouth.

Reaching back, she easily slipped a small finger into her own ass, pushing it deep inside. The lube made the feeling somewhat pleasurable and she added another, feeling her tight little muscles clench around her wriggling digits.

"Are you ready for my cock now?" Todd asked, watching intently as her little asshole swallowed her own fingers.

"Yes," she gasped, looking back at him with desire.

He sat back up and knelt behind her, pulling her hand from her ass as he stroked his dick in preparation. She placed her wet, slippery fingers to her lips and slipped them into her mouth as she looked back at him for approval. His smile warmed her and she reached back to spread her ass cheeks in ultimate submission.

"I want to hear you beg for it," he muttered, looking down at her shimmering, pink hole.

"Please put your cock in my ass," Katie whimpered, her small hands holding herself spread wide in an obscene invitation. "Please...make me your little anal whore."

Todd's tip touched her tiny hole and her body froze. He pushed and the diminutive opening slowly gave way before his descending pole. The lube made things much more pleasurable, but the feeling was still intense as she felt her tight little tunnel slowly filled with cock.

"Oh yeah," Todd exclaimed as he watched his shaft sink into Katie's twitching asshole. "You like being my slut?

"Yes!" she gasped, clutching at the bed sheets as he slipped in up the balls.

With his dick completely buried, Todd gripped her tiny hips and began stroking in and out with short, casual thrusts.

"Oh my God!" she squealed, before biting her tongue with restraint.

The inexplicable sensation overwhelmed her and she tightly pursed her lips to prevent her lustful keening from penetrating the thin wall and rousing her sleeping boyfriend. Gradually, Todd's dick slid in and out with longer strokes as his hips butted into her shivering thighs.

damonX
damonX
3,012 Followers