Nice Linda Gets Caught...

Story Info
Voyeur makes videos of stripper friend.
1.6k words
3.78
42.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ANiceGuy
ANiceGuy
49 Followers

Nice Linda Gets Caught Being Naughty

I met Linda at a stripper joint that I went to on a pretty regular basis. I never expected to get more than a couple of hot table dances from her. It turned out she gave really hot dances not only touching me but taking my hands and helping me caress her nimble body under the soft chiffon nighty she wore over her dancing attire. She didn't have very big tits but her nipples were perky and always seemed to be erect. I gave her my phone number. She called me the next night saying how slow business was a the club.

"If you come down here in the next hour I'll give you two table dances for every one you buy." She told me. I headed right down and bought a lot of dances. So many my pants had a big wet spot after the first hour.

"Umm I don't usually do this but the girl I ride with took off with a customer, could you give me a rid home?" she asked as she sexily licked my ear. Of course the answer was yes as visions of fucking her all night long went through my heads. Yes I said heads. The head between my shoulders was doing the thinking and the head of my cock that she was running her palm along was filled with stiff desire.

When we got to her place she invited me up saying I could spend the night in her spare bedroom. Of course I assumed she would share the bedroom with me. That is until she hit me with the shucky darn time of month statement.

"I'm on my period so we can't fuck and I'm real tired but you can stay if you want."

We lay in bed together and she let me play with her pussy a little bit. She did have a tampon inserted so I just played with her clit a little bit and got her off. She fell asleep right away leaving me horny as all get out. I fell asleep day dreaming about Linda riding my shaft.

I had a nice house but Linda didn't like to be alone. Every night she'd beg me to stay and sleep in her spare bedroom. She would also talk about how she hadn't had sex with a guy since her husband left her. She made sure I had some rubbers handy and kept hinting that she'd break down some night and end up fucking my brains out. I ended up pretty much moving in with her. She kept falling asleep on the couch watching TV and I had another girl friend I was having sex with so I didn't push her I figured she'd fuck me when she was ready.

She was always telling me what girls at the club were fucking outside for money and saying she'd never do that. I knew better after I had lived with her for a month. I had thought about fucking her when we first met but when I found out how hooked on drugs she was I backed way off. The night I saw needle tracks on the inside of her thigh I knew I didn't want my cock in her. I felt sorry for her and tried to help her by buying groceries and paying some of her rent. I quickly discovered she would meet guys from the club where she danced in the local shopping center parking lot in the wee morning hours after work. She usually came home after an hour or two with one hundred to three hundred dollars. I played like I believed her when she told me she just chatted with them or teased them a little and got the money.

One day I decided to find out for sure and satisfy my voyeur streak too. I purchased a couple of miniature video cameras and set them and a microphone in my car. The cameras would send a signals to the recorders in my trunk. I was always loaning her my car because my Caddy was bigger and nicer than her beat up barely running ten year old mustang.

Less than a week after I got the car set up she and I were drinking in the wee hours of the morning when her phone rang. Sure enough it was one of her regulars wanting to get together. I loaned her my car telling her I had to clean some stuff in the car and put it in the trunk before I let her use it. Of course what I really did was start the surveillance system going. When she got back an hour later her make up was a mess and her hair too. She was three hundred dollars richer of course.

When she went over to her sisters the next day I got the video out and watched it in the back bedroom. Sure enough within five minutes of the guy getting in the car Linda was laying on her back in the back seat with her panties off and her short skirt pulled up around her waist.

"Oh baby get your rubber on and fuck me!" Linda told him.

"I um don't have a rubber on me, I didn't know I was going to get this chance tonight." the guy told her.

"I guess I can let you fuck me with out one but you have to pay me fifty extra. You don't have any diseases or anything do you?" Linda asked. I knew his answer would of course be no even if he had something.

"No of course not." He replied getting his pants off and laying between her legs. She got some spit on her hand and reached down to lubricate herself and held him on target as he pushed into her.

"Oh yeah baby, that's it give it to me, give Linda a nice big load of hot cum. OH BABY you know how I LOVE taking your CUM!" Linda moaned as she pumped her hips back and forth while she stared off into space and chewed on her gum. She kept talking nasty and had him cumming a few minutes after he went in her. He pulled out and they smoked a couple of cigarettes. As they were almost done with the second cigarette Linda put her hand over and began playing with his almost limp shaft. It was soon hard again.

"Gosh it looks like you want some more action. For another fifty I'll give you a real nice blow job." She said bending her head down and licking around the head of his cock with her talented tongue. She knew his cock would control his wallet.

"Yeah, sure, baby do it." He agreed. My camera caught one of the best blow jobs I'd ever seen. I was downright jealous. Linda took most of his cum in her mouth but his last squirt caught her by surprise and ended up all over her face and in her hair. They smoked another couple of cigarettes and then he went back to his car. Linda headed back to the house.

I knew that some time when Linda was bragging about what an innocent girl she was I would put on the tape and show her I knew better but... not before I had lots more tapes!

After a couple of months I moved out because she was so spaced out most of the time I got tired of watching her sit and stare at nothing for hours on end.

One night a few weeks after I moved out my phone rang I knew who was calling. It was Linda. It was near the first of the month and her rent was about due.

"Listen I wouldn't do this except my rent is due and I'm broke, If you want to come over and spend the night, I'll let you fuck me for three hundred dollars." She told me. I hadn't fucked in a week but I didn't want to fuck Linda that bad.

"Ah, I'd love to help you out but I, umm, only have a hundred." I told her figuring she'd try another guy instead.

"Um that would help, I wouldn't fuck you for that but there are other things we could do. Let me call you back in ten minutes." She told me. I really didn't want to do anything with her but I couldn't come right out and say it. When the phone rang a few minutes later I answered it ready to come up with an excuse.

"Um listen I got this friend that is going to give me two fifty for fucking him. You have told me you have a voyeur streak, If you come over right away I'll let you hide in my closet and watch me fuck him for that hundred." She told me. That did sound like fun and would keep me from getting anything from her while still having fun.

I rushed right over and got in her closet. She put a small plastic chair in there for me and hid me behind some clothes in case he looked in the closet. The doors of the closet were slatted giving me a real good view of the room. I even managed to hide my super 8 video camera and got ready to film the action after Linda closed the closet door. After fifteen minutes I heard the doorbell ring and Linda talking to the guy. Pretty soon she lead him into the bedroom. He quickly started to undress. Clearing her throat and holding out her hand she reminded him she wanted his money before she let him fuck her.

This was going to be a real good video I knew, let me know if you want to hear about what happened that night.

ANiceGuy
ANiceGuy
49 Followers