Nice Mistake

Story Info
Discovering dogging.
3.6k words
4.3
61.9k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tonyatll
tonyatll
27 Followers

The other week we decided to go for a drink in the country but found the place was packed with young people getting drunk and making loads of noise so we decided to go for a drive instead. Martin suggested we head over to the forest we had passed earlier and have a quiet cuddle. I said yes as I liked the idea!

The forest is only 30 minutes from our house; Martin pulled into the car park as the sun went down. We went for a short walk in the red light of dusk before returning back to the car. We sat there for an hour getting more and more amorous before a car that drove around the car park disturbed us, it had a single guy in it and he slowed as he past our car looking to see what was happening. Martin said, "Sod it, think this place used for dogging," and then explained that if we wanted company all we had to do was switch the inside lights on as he said this he playfully reached for the switch. I smacked his hand away and said I just wanted him, with that he reached under my skirt playfully fingering my pussy lips. Although I usually like to take things steady, gradually building up to pussy contact after nice passionate kissing, tonight I wanted him to finger me, to rip my panties off and fill my pussy with his fingers.

He was amazed at how wet I was, sitting chatting about having some stranger actually come over was turning me on, even if I was too scared to actually try it. We kissed for several minutes with Martin's fingers driving me crazy. By this time there were quite a few cars around and a car would slowly drive past us every few minutes the lights a bit distracting at first. We were to realise that there is no point turning up at these woods before 10:30 as everyone gets there after this. I was getting to that level of passion where I just did not care what happened as long as Martin's fingers didn't stop. Martin suggested turning the light on and seeing if anyone wanted to watch him finger fuck me. I really was not sure, but the actions of his fingers were over riding my self-control. As I did not say no Martin switched the light on and then returned to playing with my pussy.

I had thought no one was going to come over, but as I had started to relax back into my sexual dream world I noticed a guy standing next to my window. Martin had left the engine running on the car, as it was quite chilly outside, and the lights illuminating the heating controls filled the car with a soft red light. Martin had virtually stripped me, my top was completely undone and bra pushed up over my breasts, my skirt up around my middle and my panties long gone. It was obvious that the guy could see everything and my first reaction was to cover up, but Martin said it was a bit late and to relax.

I looked out to see the guy had his face right next to my window, watching Martin's fingers sliding in and out of my soaking pussy; this really turned me on. I saw the guy stand up straight and take his cock out; normally I would have been turned off at the sight of this dirty old guy playing with himself, but now it really made me wet. The site of Martin fingering me was driving this guy to wank himself, and him wanking was turning me on; what a crazy circle.

Martin suggested I open the window and give him a better view, maybe let him touch me. I couldn't believe it but I wanted to be touched by this guy, but I was still not sure. Martin made the decision for me using his switch he opened my window. The guy continued to play with his cock with one hand as he tweaked my hard nipples with the other; his cold hands made me jump, but the feeling of utter desire washed over me. It didn't take long before I was flying at 20,000 feet floating in that wonderful wonderland of sexual arousal.

Within minutes I felt the first tingles of my approaching orgasm; at first I pulled back as my thoughts of totally letting go in front of a strange guy brought me back to earth for a few seconds. As usual I cannot control myself for long once my pussy takes over and again I was lost in the building passion. With unbelievable force my orgasm hit me; I thrust my hips so hard against Martin's hand that he nearly lost it inside as I squirted around his fingers! The waves of my climax drowned my awareness, I drifted in and out of my dream like state as Martin's fingers worked on my "G" spot and the stranger pulled at my nipples. With a grunt the stranger came, spraying cum over the door and several drops over my chest, and worked this into my chest as I climbed back down to reality.

Very few words were spoken apart from a quick thank-you as he disappeared into the night. I loved it, the perversion, the dirtiness of the situation, the sheer weirdness of the evening was a real turn on and I wanted more. As we needed to be home early, we left the woods chatting about the night, Martin asked if I wanted to try again, and with a smile I told him I wanted more, much more.

One of my oldest fantasies has been to be blindfolded then to be led into a room full of guys, and used as a sex toy by them all. Never knowing who they were or what they look like. Dogging was very close to my fantasy in that I have no idea who they are, will probably never meet again and almost certainly would not recognise them if we did. The next time I wanted to be taken by who ever wanted.

The following weekend, Martin had arranged it so for Saturday night we could stay out all night if we wished. I was the last to know about the arrangements and only discovered them late on the Saturday afternoon when Martin smiled and said we could go visit the forest again, my heart started to beat like a drum.

Martin suggested I wore clothes that were easy to remove, and with a grin we went to prepare. A quick bath, shave of the legs and my pussy and I was ready to go. I had put some stockings and suspenders on as they would keep my legs warm and look sexy; I wore my black frilly bra and didn't bother with panties under a crop top and short skirt. When I looked in the mirror I looked like one of the girls who hang out on the street corners of the red light district. My defences were kicking in and I was loosing my bottle as Martin walked in with a VERY large Bacardi and coke. We had eaten early, but I knew this would soon have my head reeling. There was no rush, as we knew nothing would happen until after 10pm, so Martin suggested going to a pub on the way for another drink. I did not really want to go to a pub dressed like this in case someone we knew saw me, but the warmth of the Bacardi was doing its magic and I agreed.

We went to the same pub we had visited the week earlier, knowing it would be full of young people who would not know us. What we had not thought about was that it would be full of randy young guys who love to "cop a feel". We walked into the pub; it was already pretty full and very noisy. We had to squeeze past several groups of guys who seemed to enjoy making the gap as small as possible, forcing me to rub against them. Once some of the guys saw what I was wearing they elbowed their mates to take a look. This was making me very randy knowing I was making their cocks stir. Once we had our drinks, we found a space to stand next to some guys; I could feel their eyes undressing me as we walked towards them.

We finished our first drinks, Martin chatting about us inviting the guys next to us to come out and fuck me, but I wanted to go to the forest, the lads can wait for another time. Martin went over to the bar to get more drinks, and as I stood I felt a hand slide up my skirt.

My first reaction was to jump away and shout, but I decided "what the hell" and did nothing. The hand slid between my legs rubbing my pussy and bum, I eased my legs apart to give the owner more access just as Martin returned. The hand disappeared and I was quite upset, its ministrations were starting to get me randy as hell. I was tempted to turn around to see who had been so forward, but decided to wait. I told Martin about the hand, he described the guys behind me and that there was one guy very close, so I moved back slightly rubbing my arse on his hand. He soon got the message and felt the hem of my skirt lifting slightly and the hand return between my legs. This time I moved my feet a foot apart to give him as much room as possible as I just stood there staring into Martins eyes. His fingers slid between my now moist lips and the tips of his fingers entered the edge of my slit by my clit. I was dripping, I could not believe I was doing this, but it was wonderful, I felt so good, so horny, as this young guy tried to gain access to my pussy. I rocked back and forward slightly on his fingers, never getting them deep in my puss, but enough to make me very randy. Martin said it was time to go; I quickly moved off the hand and as we moved to go, turned around and gave the young guy a kiss. I don't know if his friends knew what he was up to, but they were stunned when I kissed him.

Martin and I giggled about what happened all the way to the woods, saying we must do it again. Martin parked the car in the same place as the previous week, close to the main forest and with clear view of the full car park. There seamed to be cars everywhere some parked, some driving around, totally different from the deserted place we had visited a week earlier. The drinks and wandering hand had made me very light headed and randy, at that moment I would have done anything and that was exactly what I had in mind.

Martin left the engine running to keep us warm and I removed my bra, leaving my crop top, skirt, stockings and suspenders. I looked at Martin, who was sitting there grinning with the biggest hard on ever and without comment I opened the door, bringing the interior light on. It seamed to take ages before anyone appeared, but in reality it was probably only 2-3 minutes. At first there were only two guys standing several feet away, I swung my legs out of the car and leaned back across the car with my head on Martin's arm and started to play with my pussy as I stared at his bulge. Soon several guys were drawn by the light and with their cocks in hand watched me play with myself.

Martin climbed out of the car and wandered around to the group of guys. I was left sprawled across the car head back on the centre console not paying much attention to what was happening out side. A light flashed on me, bringing my attention to the guys, and the torch one guy was playing on my lower half. This made me nervous, it was one thing to be watched in semi darkness another to be putting on a floodlit sex show. As before my pussy took charge the tingling sensation taking over my mind and worries. Martin had been chatting to a guy who asked if he could touch me, and knowing my desires he said yes.

The guy moved forward and the first I knew of his approach was the soft touch against my legs. My body went into over drive, producing juices within my pussy, dripping down my slit. The guy moved his hand from my legs and moving my hand allowing him full access to a woman's most prised possession, my bald slippery pussy. His fingers quickly moved, spreading my wet lips wide apart, driving two fingers into my slippery pussy hole. It was too much for me, the fingers in the pub, my own fingers and now this guys fingers working on my pussy, I had the first of many squirting orgasms that night. Martin had taken some blankets out of the car, laying them on the nearby picnic bench; the shrill screams and moans of my orgasm had brought more guys around to see what was happening.

I had hardly come down from the heights of orgasm when I felt myself being bodily lifted out of the car. I saw Martin was one of the guys carrying me and knew he would ensure I was OK, so closed my eyes and enjoyed the experience of being carried through the air with a guy's fingers still buried deep in my greedy pussy. I felt myself lowered onto the bench and looked around to see face after face standing around me. We had agreed that I would only have sex if the guys used condoms, I was baby proof, but I don't want to catch any nasty bugs. I saw the guy who had been feeling my pussy, roll a condom onto his cock, and from that second knew I was to have the fucking of my life from the guys watching.

Two of the guys took hold my legs, stretching them high and wide. The guy who had been fingering me moved to the edge of the bench and I was lifted towards him. I felt his cock press against the entrance to my steaming pussy, and with steady push he slid into my hole, he was no monster, but it felt good all the same. He went at it like a train, I love it hard and fast, but usually I get guys to slow down so I can have some fun as well; with this many guys around I didn't bother, I just wanted to be screwed.

Within 5 minutes he was grunting, announcing his impending cum, but even with a condom I felt his warm cum pumping into the condom inside me. He pulled out and was replaced by someone else, bigger than the first, but still no monster. This guy had more idea of how to satisfy a woman, but before I could get into it, a guy climbed onto the bench and slid his cock into my mouth. I was getting the full service, but I was not sure who was being serviced more. The remaining guys were in close, watching the cocks driving in and out of my two holes, some one took my hand and placed it around his cock as he stood next to me, another was sucking my nipples, a finger was rubbing my clit, my body was being used, used like a woman should be used. I loved it, crying out as my second orgasm hit me, and the sound of my climatic screams made both guys fucking me cum. The cock in my mouth erupted with amazing force, flooding my mouth beyond capacity, the excess dribbling out of my mouth and down my neck.

I was lifted from the bench, my hips still twitching from my orgasm. A guy climbed onto the bench and I was lowered onto his cock. My face was looking into a complete stranger's eyes as his cock swelled my pussy, but before he could attempt to kiss me, a cock was offered to my mouth. Again I humped a cock in my pussy and another in my mouth, but with my arse in the cold air a finger started to rub my brown ring. I have tried anal sex with Martin, and have never enjoyed it but never fancied it with anyone else, I close my ring as hard as I could in the hope the guy would take the hint, but the finger was spreading my copious amounts of pussy juice into my ring.

I tried to say stop, but the cock in my mouth reduced the NO to an erotic groan, and before I could do anything the finger had gained access to my back passage. At first it felt uncomfortable, and I made myself relax and the feeling disappeared along with the finger right up my arse. The pumping of the cock in my pussy and the cock in my mouth soon distracted me enough to give in the fight and as soon as I gave in I started to enjoy the feeling of the finger wriggling in my arse. It was a cross between a similar feeling in my pussy when close to orgasm, mixed with a need to go to the loo, either way it was turning me on even more. As I humped the guy under me the finger drove into my bum, and after 2 minutes of fingering my arse, it was removed. I was quite sad at the loss as I was getting to like the strange feeling from my bum, but I was not to be without too long. I felt the touch of something warm on my bum, I thought the guy who was fingering my arse had returned, and return he did but not with a finger, but his cock. He placed it at the brown opening to my arse, I writhed at the thought of having my arse and pussy filled at the same time, but with slow pressure the cock started its way into my back passage. The feelings I had felt earlier were back only ten times greater. I had no option this cock was going in, so I relaxed as far as I could and was surprised to find it slipped easily into my bum with virtually no pain; in fact the feeling of both cocks was amazing. The cock in my arse pushed the cock in my pussy hard against the front wall and my "G" spot, the feeling was delicious and made my pussy flood with love juice. My pussy was throbbing, my bum was throbbing, my clit was ready to explode, and I was in heaven.

The guy in my mouth could stand no more, blasting a second load of thick creamy cum down my throat. His cum triggered the guy in my pussy to cum and his hard thrusts up into my pussy sent the guy in my arse off, and for the third time I joined in. Martin told me afterwards that at least 4 guys who had been watching came on the spot at the sight of three guys and a woman coming hard. I had got to the point where the guys were not letting me come down from each climax and I felt like I was in dream land. I really missed having a cock in my arse the feeling is hard to describe, not fantastic at first, but soon changes to a strange nice pain that grows to encompass your pussy. I could never get off on it, but I was sure it was going to be something I want to do a lot more often.

Within seconds of the three guys easing out of me they were replaced by more guys, I lost track of how many guys fucked me or came in my mouth, but Martin said it was at least 9 and another 6 wanked themselves watching. At 3 am I was eased off the bench, with sore legs, bum and very sore pussy, but still high from repeated orgasms. I have never come so many times in my life and I was drugged from the sexual hormones, Martin had to help me get back into the car. I was chatting like a school kid all the way home, but as the high wore off I became exhausted and by the time we got home I could not keep my eyes open.

Martin put me to bed and the next thing I knew it was 2:30 the next afternoon. I was still covered in dried cum over my chest and tummy, my hair was matted in the stuff and worst of all was the smell of my breath, but I want more. I can't wait till the next time we go up, it's a shame it's so cold in the winter, but if I get warmed up like I was on Saturday night I don't care how cold it is its worse than a drug I just want more.

Best of all was the long slow passionate fucking Martin gave me after I got out of the shower.

tonyatll
tonyatll
27 Followers