Nice n' Slimy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What she had seen yesterday flashed through her mind. She blinked, hoping it would return her natural eye colour, but it didn't, the startling blue remained, almost appearing brighter than before. Heather shook her head, physically trying to remove the obvious dream state she was in, however that failed, leading her to pinch her arm, and hard. The gasp of pain that escaped her lips, confirmed the fact that she was, indeed, in the real world, and yet otherworldly eyes stared back at her, reflecting the worry of her mind. In a last ditch effort, Heather turned on the cold water, cupping her hands and splashing it onto her face. The chill washed away the residual drowsiness, but her eyes remained.

She wanted to scream for her mother, but something kept her silent. It wasn't as if she was unable to speak, near incoherent words babbling from her mouth as she tried to verbalise her fears, rationality tried to make sense of it all, however nothing could explain her eyes. Heather thought back to the lab, hoping to think of something, anything, that would make her eyes like this. She heard the front door close, Yume leaving without even saying good morning to her daughter. Heather tried to call out just as it closed, but stopped herself short, knowing her mother would only treat this as an mild incident, or worse, an experiment. Would she really do that to me, Heather questioned herself, I'm her daughter after all... but considering how little Yume had seemed to care over the past couple of years, Heather wasn't so sure.

She sighed and decided to take up a wait and see approach. Heather pushed away the terror, instead stripping down and heading into the shower. As she did so, she couldn't help but notice the slight increase to her bust size, though it was minimal, barely noticeable to the naked eye, but Heather could see it fairly clearly.

"Well, it's not too late for a bit of growth." She muttered aloud and climbed into the shower, the hot water that soon fell upon her, calmed the worried teen. Strangely, Heather could swear she was able to see each water droplet as they fell, almost clear as day. She shook the thoughts clear and continued, sighing happily as any and all tension washed away. Her soap covered hands glided over her body, washing away any dirt that might have built up, and then she passed over her breasts, instantly moaning lowly at the sudden pleasure. Heather kept her hands on her tits, the nipples hardening rapidly to poke against her palms, the water and soap letting her fingers work smoothly over the sensitive flesh of her C cups. It was hard to even consider stopping at that time.

Heather's moans were constant as she began to squeeze her breasts firmly. Her fingers ran over the hard peaks, sending surges of pleasure through her body, the heat of the water practically vanishing, insignificant to the warmth building in her body, particularly at her groin. Moving on instinct, one of her hands left retreated from her breasts, travelling down her toned stomach to the moist heat of her desire. Heather let out a sharp moan as her fingers ran across her engorged clit, the button's sensitivity several times greater than her nipples, sending waves of pleasure throughout Heather's body. Her thumb remained there, pressing against it to her delight, as fingers met her vulva, adding to the ecstasy building inside her. Heather could feel her orgasm building, and fast.

The hot water had run out a while ago, unnoticed in the pleasure. That made little difference however, as she sunk two of her fingers inside her virgin pussy, releasing a loud moan of pleasure and discomfort, as the fingers came against her hymen, even so, she began to thrust her fingers rapidly in and out of her snatch, her thumb pushing harder against the bundle of nerves that was her clit, the pleasure spiking as a cry of bliss escaped her lips, as her juices all but exploded from her cunt. The sensations robbed Heather of her muscle control, causing her to sink down to the tub, water cascading over her body as she shook in her bliss. As the climax came to an end, Heather sat on her shapely rear, panting for air.

As she stood up, turning the water off as she did so, Heather released small moans from the aftermath. She dried herself off, taking care not to stimulate herself again, instinctively knowing if she so much as touched her breasts or pussy, she'd fall into another masturbation trance of sorts. It wasn't the first time, Heather had touched herself in such a fashion, though she had no experience with others, however it was the only occasion she'd masturbated in the shower. Not only that, but she had never experienced such sensations before, as if her previous self-induced orgasms had been mere glances into a greater world of pleasure. Simply thinking about it had her pussy burning with desire.

Heather managed to push aside the urge to touch herself again. She went about the morning as normally as possible, ignoring her strange eyes whenever she caught her reflection, though she was coming to like them, even if they were strange. Her earlier suspicion that her bust had grown was confirmed when she tried to put on her bra, finding that it fit, but barely, squeezing her soft mounds almost uncomfortably tight. Heather dressed in a long sleeved shirt, pulling on her favourite pair of jeans, tight enough to hug her delectable thighs and well shaped rear. She even put on a pair of earrings she'd received a couple of years ago as a birthday present from her mother, though she'd never worn them, preferring standard studs to the flashy gems she now put on. Heather looked in her mirror, seeing her new irises all but glow, though they seemed a little less outstanding with the flashy earrings. She hoped they would distract people from her odd change.

While Heather was certain everyone had noticed her new eye colour, no one said anything. They simply looked at her for a few seconds, before turning away, whether out of kindness or simply finding them too creepy to look at for long, Heather didn't care. Her swim practice went very well, the speed of her freestyle having increased dramatically, even her butterfly stroke had improved vastly, and it was her least preferred style.

"Damn, where'd you get the steroids from?" One of her friends, Sharon, asked jokingly. Heather chuckled as she dried herself off in the joint shower/locker room, glad that everything was as it should be, even if she was still unnerved whenever she saw herself.

"Family secret." She replied, the two laughing it off. As Sharon laughed, her large bust bounced slightly up and down, catching Heather's eye, her focus turning to them. Sharon was, by most definitions, extremely good looking. Her body, toned from swim practice and other endeavours, was covered in light muscles that enhanced her femininity, her pectoral muscles keeping her breasts perky, the soft mounds bordering on DD territory. People often described a woman's breasts as marshmallows due to their softness, and that was true in Sharon's case, Heather having brushed against them on more than one occasion. They also bounced like jelly whenever she did a brisk walk or light run.

Her skin, a light mocha colour, was flawed only by the stretch marks. Sharon had not always been a beautiful, athletic young woman of eighteen years, no, throughout her initial teenage years, she had been on the edge of obese, none of the weight stemming from muscles. It was only after her father tragically passed away in a car accident, that Sharon had adopted her new physique, putting in countless hours over the course of three long years to lose her weight and become the beautiful woman her dad always said she was. She and Heather had known each since Freshman year, both having lost their fathers recently, and that each also enjoyed exercising. They had joined the swim team at the same time, since then, they were what many would consider to be best friends.

Now, as Heather looked at her friend's naked body properly, she wanted more than that. The shock at such a thought, forced her to look away quickly, returning her attention to her own body, frowning down at herself as she did so. It was hard to say, but her breasts looked to be even bigger, something she quickly confirmed when she tried to put on her bra, and failed to even do the strap.

"Had a growth spurt, Heather?" Sharon asked, looking over at her friend, seeing her struggling with the bra.

"Think so. This frigging bra fit just a couple of hours ago." She replied, grunting with effort.

"Here, let me try and help." Sharon offered, walking over and immediately taking the straps from Heather's grasp, who moved her hands instantly, as if she had received an electric shock, and, in a sense, she had. The fact that Sharon was inches away from her grasp was strangely prominent in her mind, as if the coloured girl was emanating a heat akin to an inferno. Heather felt her face heating up, blush creeping across her cheeks. It didn't make sense, the two had seen each other naked far more than a lot of girls their age saw each other, not only that, but they had even touched each other's breast on a dare, and yet nothing like this had happened. Heather didn't say anything, merely groaning or grunting whenever Sharon pulled too hard, until she finally gave up.

"Yeah, that things not working. Wanna try one of mine? I brought a spare." Sharon offered, already heading over to the bench where her bag sat. Heather couldn't resist glancing over and watching as Sharon's large, near perfect rear swayed as she walked away, even if it was only a few steps. When she turned around, Heather immediately glanced away, instead taking her bra off and putting it onto the bench. In the midst of her confusion, she finally took notice of a drop of moisture running down her inner thighs. She didn't say or move, hoping that it was just a stray drop of water that she'd missed, but in the back of her mind she knew it was her own juices. Sharon returned just as Heather was about to wipe away the fluid.

"Thanks, Sharon." Heather said and began to put the bra on, finding it was just a touch too big, however, if she grew even more over the course of the day, then it would feel just right in no time.

"No problem, you know I've got your back. Oh, hey, you missed a spot." The black girl said, reached down with a towel and wiping away the moisture on Heather's legs, though she, thankfully, didn't think to look a bit further up.

"Huh? Oh, uh, thanks." Heather nearly tripped on her own words. She wanted to masturbate, the heat in her pussy almost palpable, but she held back, dressing as best she could and doing her best not to stimulate herself, something that was becoming harder as she felt her panties against her lips. As she pulled on her jeans, Heather was forced to bite her bottom lip in an attempt to keep her moans subdued, the tight pants pressing her panties against the moist vulva, now swollen with her arousal. She glanced at Sharon, who was getting dressed as well, her back facing Heather, who found herself entranced, seeing her friend struggling to yank her own jeans up, her pair even tighter than Heather's, despite having wider hips and a much better rear. The flesh looked so firm to the eye, but the way it quaked with every sharp motion Sharon made told another story.

Heather felt her hands moving and looked down. Her fingers looked as if they were cupping something, the digits twitching, almost as though trying to grasp a round object of sorts. She quickly forced them to her sides, both to keep them from making the rude gestures, and to hopefully prevent herself from groping herself. Sharon was too busy getting dressed herself, thankfully failing to notice Heather's unconscious lustful movements.

"I'll, uh, see you later, Sharon." She said and gathered her things, walking briskly to exit the room, leaving her friend to her own devices. Sharon's brow furrowed as she looked in the direction Heather had left, trying to figure out why her friend was acting so strange. She had resisted the urge to ask about Heather's eyes, despite how odd they were, however she knew her friend was uncomfortable about them, obvious from her shy demeanour and how she avoided looking Sharon in the eye. The coloured girl worried about Heather, but decided she would tell her when she was ready.

Heather rushed to the restroom. Classes were set to start in little under ten minutes, and she was at least a five minute walk away from the classroom, however the smouldering heat in her crotch would not be ignored; the lust invading her thoughts whenever she tried to push it aside. Mercifully, the stalls were all empty, the only other occupant at that time being a girl in Heather's class who was just washing her hands, as such she quickly went to the furthest stall and locked herself inside. She pulled down her pants as fast as possible, her eyes widening when she heard a small tearing sound, looking down she saw that she had torn the front of her panties in her zeal to pleasure herself. The damaged cloth didn't bother her for long, as she could now practically feel the heat her pussy radiated.

She heard the door close as the other girl left. Heather finally released a low moan, her fingers at last touching her moist desire, the lips swollen and all but pleading for more, her slender digits all too eager to do so, as she dipped them into her pussy. The walls were tight as always, clenching around the two invading fingers, trying to milk them as if they were dicks, even as she wiggled them about, driving them to the knuckle before pulling back. Each thrust sent waves of pleasure through her body, the sensations mounting then leaping to greater heights as her thumb once again met her clitoris. In the back of her mind, Heather swore it felt bigger, not just swollen with her arousal, but as if it had actually grown, however that only meant one thing to her at that moment; pleasure. Her thumb pressed down harder as she added a third finger to her snatch.

The feeling of her walls being stretched out drove a high moan from her lips. Heather immediately began to thrust her fingers into herself, using her wrist as she did so, every time she pulled back forcing her thumb to push down on her swollen button, each time sending a burst of building ecstasy through her. The restroom had an echo to it, something that was highlighted as Heather panted and moaned, occasionally crying out in a high pitched expression of her pleasure. Her legs were spread now, the jeans bundled around her ankles, while her panties remained where they were, the hole torn into them being pushed aside by her fingers. If she moved her thumb, one could easily see the shape of her clit, engorged on blood and desire. As she pleasured her pussy, Heather reached up with her free hand, and quickly took hold of her still covered breast.

The hard nubs atop each tit even poked through her borrowed bra. She could feel them poking ever so slightly into her hands, the bullet like peaks almost as sensitive as her delightful clit, the building pressure and heat of her approaching climax feeling like a burn in her abdomen, slowly rising. Heather's moans reverberated off the walls, rebounding to run through her mind, fuelling the desires raging in her mind. Unbidden, the image of Sharon, naked as the day she was born, came to mind, but Heather couldn't stop herself, nor did she want to. The imaginary Sharon began to sensually turn around, granting her friend a full, perfect view of her ass and swollen pussy, before reaching back with her hands and pulling apart her large, gorgeous cheeks, revealing her tight rosebud to Heather. The masturbating teen's moans rose to an even greater frequency.

Her hands were moving faster and harder now. The one at her pussy moved around, now using her palm to press against her clit, while her three fingers continued to thrust in to the knuckle inside her cunt, the flexible digits performing a 'come hither' motion inside herself, pushing scorching flames of ecstasy to the always increasing bliss, bringing her to the edge. Heather, in a final bid to find release, even as she groped her own breast even harder, suddenly forced her pinkie finger to stretch her drenched walls even further. Heather's head flew back, barely stopping short of the basin behind her, as she ascended her own pleasure to reach cloud nine, her pussy expressing such joy in the form of her copious juices spraying forth to coat her hand and the toilet seat. All thought process, except what pertained to her pleasure, shut down.

Heather's breaths came in quick, heavy pants. She would scream when her fingers twitched, running across the even wetter, highly sensitive walls of her pussy, until her bliss addled mind decided she was thirsty. Almost frenzied, Heather removed her hand, bringing it to her face, where her mouth hung open and her tongue reached out. She tasted her juices at the tip of her tongue, moaning at flavour, something that put any and everything she had ever tasted to shame, and promptly forced as much of her hand inside her slavering maw. Heather licked all over her palm and fingers, moaning from the taste while her body and mind continued to exist in a state of pure ecstasy. When she had cleaned her hand, she forced it back to her pussy, drenching it once again in a sudden, high pressured burst of her juices. Heather did this again and again, until her orgasm came to an end, several minutes later.

She leaned back, panting as if she had just ran a marathon. Despite this, Heather wasn't sweating in the slightest. She ran a hand over her forehead, pushing away her hair behind her ear, the black strands almost as dry as bone, though some were now covered in a small amount of her spit, from her earlier attempt at devouring her own juices, the taste still on her tongue, strong and delicious. Heather couldn't resist licking her lips, finding that a small amount of her juices were still on them, bringing a low moan of delight from her mouth. She had never tried something like that before, tasting her own juices, and she almost wanted to kick herself for not doing it sooner, especially considering the fact that she had always been a prolific girl, more than half of her orgasms resulting a powerful squirt of her cum. Heather sighed happily as she relaxed, until a buzzing from her phone made her jump.

She reached down into her bundled up jeans. She looked and saw it was text from one of her friends in her class, asking where she was. Heather looked at the time and paled, her already near alabaster skin somehow losing even more colour, at the fact that it was half an hour into her class. Her school was far from lenient towards tardiness, treating the indiscretion on par with assault, though Heather had never understood why that was the case, but that was far from her problem at that moment. She stood and pulled her jeans back up, ignoring her torn underwear, even shuddering in pleasure as the inside of her pants touched the slightly bare. As she was looking down she swore her bust was even bigger already.

"What the fuck is going on?" She asked herself aloud, her voice barely a whisper, slightly husky from her residual lust. Unable to help herself, she took off her shirt and gave her breasts a careful look, seeing that the bra, which should have been at least two cup sizes too big, fit perfectly... actually, it was almost tight. Another buzz from her phone brought her back to reality. She was out of the bathroom and walking, almost running, to her class. When she arrived, she gave her apologies and took her seat. Her friend, Wendy, was sat at her side and leaned over.

"Where were you?" She asked, whispering so as not to attract the teacher's attention.

"I, uh... um, had a few, uh, things to take care of." She said, knowing she didn't sound at all convincing. Wendy didn't say anything more, shrugging and returning her attention to the front. The rest of the day passed without incident to Heather's fortune, and she climbed into her care with a sigh of relief. In each lesson, she had been unable to focus, her attention often swaying to her classmates, though only the girls. When Heather caught herself looking, she would turn away, blushing slightly and immediately tried to return her focus to the lesson. She pushed aside those thoughts and drove back home, smiling at the fact that she had the weekend to figure this out.