Nice Neighbors Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laurie's eyes drifted around the room before she locked her gaze onto the deeply tanned, burnished flesh of Paul's sculpted torso. He was still wearing a white towel around his waist and the contrast was so attractive and enticing. She felt herself moistening in anticipation, so anxious to be used by the macho hunk sitting only a few feet away. She couldn't delay any longer or she would climax long before she wanted to.

"Paul, I think you're really going to enjoy this next part -- I think it's pretty hot, myself." She looked deliberately over his shoulder to her husband but kept speaking to the dark, sexy Mexican. "Actually, in some ways, I think you and I are very similar. I think you take more pleasure from sticking your cock in a hole when you feel some kind of ownership...or control." He grunted his positive reply. "Mmmh," Laurie moaned, "thought so. You're gonna love this part, I'm sure." The classic suburban mother, wife, and respected professional dropped her voice into a low, guttural, gravelly mixture of pure lust. "Want clitty-boy to suck you while you listen?" Her cunt was vibrating against Jeff's hip as she saw the look of shock and awe cross her husband's face.

Laurie trembled as she felt the drop of her sweet girl-juice hit the inside of her thigh. Steven and Jeff had gasped simultaneously; Katie bit her lip to prevent a giggle from escaping.

Paul looked at the very hot, lusciously built, sexy older MILF and saw her lust and desire. At that precise moment, he knew he was going to do anything she asked of him in order to keep her flame burning brighter and brighter for every minute he was there. With an almost theatrical gesture, he pulled the towel open, revealing his long, thick, half-hard organ and his large, swollen, cum-filled scrotum.

There were four gasps that time -- two from the bed, one from the cuckold behind him, and the biggest was from the wildly sexy young next-door neighbor sitting next to him. He was in his element. "Of course, little momma, that would be excellent." As Katie looked at him, Paul made his cock jerk up. She gasped again.

"May I?" She started to reach across the love seat but he grabbed her wrist and stopped her short of her obvious goal.

He shook his head at the recent college graduate like she was a spoiled little girl. "It was good to ask first, chica, but you really should wait for an answer." She was shocked that he refused her and it was instantly exciting to the young girl. She shook as she apologized and then almost climaxed when he smiled at her, leaned over, and kissed her hard on the mouth. "There will be a 'you and me' later, baby...you can count on that." He put her hand back into her lap as Steven made his way to the front of the love seat and kneeled, naked and vulnerable, between the mover's dark and muscular spread legs.

Paul looked down at Steven with a nasty kind of 'told you so' smile. "What are you waiting for, Daddy Dearest? You heard your wife." The new department head at the college whimpered as he took the young stud's half-hard penis in hand and put the end in his wide-open mouth. He had known this boy since he was fifteen years old, watched him grow big and strong, wanting him all those years but never suggesting anything, only waiting until now; and it seemed he would finally have him.

"Mmmm, that's good, clitty-boy." Paul moaned as the older man's tongue slipped into the space between his foreskin and his cock-head. He focused his eyes on his newest favorite MILF. "Okay, so tell me what you want to tell me already."

"Well," Laurie continued as she stopped stroking Jeff's erection and started squeezing his balls instead while she fingered his stretching asshole with her other hand, "my daughter told your partner that she'd seen me do that to her daddy and it was very hot. But, she told him, her daddy only really, truly felt the whole experience...the way it should be felt...when her uncle or her brother used him that way."

Steven's body flushed a deep, hot red as the words poured out of his wife's mouth. His moans came from deep inside and made him vibrate everywhere. His tongue was buzzing as he collected a large drop of pre-cum from Paul's piss-hole. The handsome, well-built young man looked at the cock-sucker between his legs. "Lick my balls, man-cunt, stick your tongue in my ass. Keep your mouth busy -- but if you make me cum you'll be very sorry."

Katie moaned along with her new toy. She was being so patient -- her brother would be so proud -- letting her new boss and the gorgeous Mexican mover play with it. She knew the grey-haired, slightly pudgy, submissive professor would eventually 'belong' to her family and she had all the time in the world to use him herself. She smiled as she pictured her brother making him run with him every lunch hour, working him and forcing him back into good shape. But the really deep moans came from something else. Without her having to ask, her boss confirmed there was a son as well -- one who seemed to already be in on the family play. She moaned again as her fingers moved without thought to her shirt, touching her nipples through the cloth. She never noticed Paul's arm on the back of the love seat until he settled it over her shoulder and pulled her to his side.

"Pretty little girl like you shouldn't have to do that to herself," Paul whispered in her ear, "I'll take care of that for you, baby." Without hesitation his hand slipped into her shirt and over her breast. "Sweet, baby...nice and firm, not so big, just like I like them." Katie sighed as he kneaded her breast, his fingers closing in on her stiff, pink, virgin nipple.

The temperature in the room climbed; the lust of five people, the desire of four for the one was driving each of them towards their limit.

"She told him," Laurie continued, "that it was always better with flesh than with plastic, and it was the best when it was someone you loved."

Paul's cock lurched and nearly slapped Steven in the face as his eyes locked onto his partner and oldest friend. He saw the truth immediately and his body reacted accordingly. His pulse rate climbed and his breathing got faster and shallower; his cock was leaking streams of pre-cum as it twitched with every heart-beat and his fingers were bound to leave Katie's breast and nipple sore and bruised. But she wasn't complaining. Not even his boyhood pal and closest friend was beyond his need to exert his natural dominance. His alpha-male pheromones were flooding the room, affecting everyone present.

Jeff was dying a slow and painfully humiliating death. Laurie's fingers played him expertly, stretching his tight, brown ring in anticipation of a fantasy fulfilled with one hand while slowly taking his masculinity away by squeezing and pressing on his soft nuts until they were too sore to contribute anything to this experience but a delicious ache. Until his oldest friend and partner reacted in one way or another, the blond boy on the bed was totally exposed and vulnerable. He had never felt so helpless yet so turned on like this before in his life; his heartbeat was so loud it sounded like the overloaded muscle was pounding outside his chest

Suddenly Paul rose and pushed the kneeling, submissive professor out of the way as he moved towards the bed. Jeff's heart seemed to stop as his best friend's hard-on bobbed in front of him, the thick, spongy cock-head leaking pre-cum only inches from his hungry mouth. He looked up the length of Paul's hard, lean torso until he found his dark chocolate eyes.

"I gotta hear this from you, bro -- I don't want to hear it second-hand." Paul looked back into Jeff's eyes as his voice sent chills through his partner's flesh. "Don't think about it, man, just tell me what you really want."

His mouth was so dry it took three tries before the words came out in a dusty whisper. "I just told her, Lisa I mean, that I had a strong fantasy -- same one, over and over. We're on a job and one night some chick leaves you high and hard after a few drinks in a local bar. You come back to the motel room and you're pissed. You start telling me what happened and I don't really know how it happens but next thing is you are sitting on my bed -- still talking about the bar -- only now...your cock is in my mouth." Jeff moaned as Laurie tapped his prostate with the finger in his ass.

Paul took his thick, hard cock in his hand and bent it down to his partner's lips. Both men groaned as he wiped the thick, spongy head on his friend, leaving glistening strings of his clear pre-cum for Jeff to taste. "That sounds nice, Jeffy. Want to take care of me, huh?" Jeff started to open his mouth to reply but Paul was too quick -- his cock was resting on Jeff's tongue before he could say a word. "But you know how I like to fuck, man. You think you can take it?" The Mexican pushed his hips forward, driving his cock to the back of Jeff's throat and making him gag before pulling back and letting his fat prick slide out his mouth. "Tell me what you really want, vaquero."

"Buddy, I don't know when this started -- you know I love getting laid almost as much as you -- but..." Jeff's voice deteriorated even further and they all strained to hear, "remember the stories you used to tell me about the young Mexican girls?"

This was it -- the strong, good-looking and well-built young man was putting everything out there...on the line and in the open. "That's what I want, Paul; whenever you want to...need to...I want you to use me like that -- or any other way you want." By the time the last words came out he was hardly speaking at all. The sounds of heaving breathing filled the room. One last gasp from the professor as Katie's fingernails found purchase in the smooth skin around his scrotal sac punctuated Jeff's confession.

Paul laughed harshly as he shook his head. "Are you telling me, in front of your little lesbian fuck-buddy's mommy and daddy, and this gorgeous young slut who is so dying to fuck me..." he turned to Katie and grinned for a long second before turning back to the bed, "that you want to be my little bitch? That you want this piece of meat..." he took his thick, semi-hard shaft in hand and slapped Jeff's cheeks with it "to own you like you're a cock-hungry little girl?"

Before the shocked blond boy could respond, Paul grabbed him by his arms and tugged him onto his back. He pulled him closer until Jeff's shoulders were on the edge of the mattress and his head was tilted backwards, nothing but several feet of air between the back of his head and the floor. The tall, dark-skinned Mexican man spread his long, powerful legs and stepped forward until he was straddling his old friend's head. He turned to look at Katie over his shoulder. "I think you should hop up on the bed, darlin' -- much better view." She let go of Steven's increasingly tender balls, climbed onto the bed, and sat on her knees next to Jeff's hard-muscled, naked and flushed torso across from Laurie.

The young domme appreciated the fit, strong body laying in front of her but her interest at that moment was clearly on the hot, naked MILF on her knees across from her. "Boss," she said in a deliberately domineering voice, "Don't you just love that you are like...so naked in front of me -- and I'm NOT!" Paul laughed out loud as Laurie blushed and flushed deep crimson across her round, heavy breasts, her nipples exploding with pent-up passion.

"You ladies can explore that later," Paul was still chuckling, "but I got a bitch waitin' on me." Reaching down with his left hand, he curled his long fingers around the back of Jeff's neck. With his right hand, he held his thickening brown shaft up against his hard, flat abs as he brought his friend's head higher until his balls were hanging on Jeff's lips. "Show me, little girl...show me you're gonna be my own personal little slut whenever I want you." His high school football teammate, best friend and business partner opened his lips and extended his tongue, bathing his balls with his saliva as he sucked each one into his hot, hungry mouth.

"Mmmmhh, feels so good, little girl," Paul smirked as he dipped his bag. "Now start licking my dick -- you're gonna want it all wet and sloppy, niña." Like he was the young girl of his fantasies, Jeff gave all he had to enhance his friend's pleasure in a desperate attempt to hold on to his strength and protection. His tongue and his lips were all over that cock until it was dripping from his lubricating licks and kisses.

Paul was as hard and as long as he could ever remember being. He wondered if his buddy remembered what he'd told him after lunch -- It wasn't about sexuality issues, it was all about power and control. Regardless, the dark, powerfully-built young man chuckled softly to himself, he was gonna give his good friend his wish.

Using his left hand to maneuver Jeff's head into position, Paul held his stiff cock in his right and brought it to the open mouth only inches away. "Keep your tongue pressed down, little one, and relax." He slid his spongy head through the moist lips before slapping Jeff's cheeks with it. "Start breathing through your nose." When he felt his friend relax, Paul dipped his hips and drove forward a few inches -- the slight upward bend of his cock actually making it easier to slide into his partner's throat as he lay upside-down. As soon as his big head slid through Jeff's mouth and past the back of his throat, the outline could be seen moving back and forth, fucking up and down while pressed against the thin skin of his neck.

Laurie and Katie were flooding the bed, their girl-juice running down their thighs, their pussies in convulsion as they moaned at the sight before them. The young blond boy between them was taking every inch of his friend's long, thick cock down his throat, swallowing around it, massaging it like an experienced porn star and it made both women simultaneously jealous and aroused. Then Paul started thrusting his hips a little faster causing Jeff's cock to flop around from side to side.

"Clitty-boy," the Mexican moving man called out, "look on the dresser and get the twine and scissors. Give them to your wife." Steven jumped at his command and he put the packing string and scissors on the bed at his wife's side. "Now, get on the mattress and suck my little bitch's cock until she gets hard." The tall, dark man had to bite his lip to keep from laughing when he saw his clients, husband and wife, look at each other as he spoke. Their eyes were filled with the glare of lust and wanting and yearning making the moving man wonder why he hadn't seen it between them years earlier. Of course, he reminded himself, they'd never been in a situation with him and Jeff like this before. "Well," he thought to himself," nothing says we can't enjoy it all now."

He looked across his partner's long, muscular torso only to see the professor's prick hard and stiff and dripping pre-cum as he moved closer to Jeff's cock. He told both girls to lean towards him so he could whisper something to them. Then he told Steven to wait before turning first to Laurie's ear.

"Lift his little cock up and hold it against his stomach."

He turned to Katie but instead of speaking in her ear, he brought her face right in front of his. The young, hot PA, usually so dominant and self-possessed, was blushing under his close inspection. After what seemed like forever, Paul tilted his head and covered her lips with his. The kiss grew in intensity and almost immediately his strong, thick tongue explored and then he claimed her mouth as his own as his teeth gently broke the skin of her lower lip. A single drop of her blood appeared and he licked it up and shared it with her. Then loudly enough for the others to hear he said, "She told us you would be in charge. I don't care what you do with the rest of them, Babygirl, but as long as I'm around, you're gonna be thrilled just to be my little fuck-toy, aren't you?"

Katie couldn't believe what she was hearing from this magnificent man's mouth. Had the words come from anyone but her darling brother/Master, she would have bet she would have replied with a fist or a foot to face or groin. But suddenly, she found herself shaking with both fear and desire as her body responded to the man and his words. Before she could say anything, he took her hand and placed it lightly against Jeff's throat. She groaned from the center of her soul as she felt the huge cock-head sliding back and forth beneath her fingers -- she'd never been in a situation like this before and she couldn't resist this beautiful, muy macho man's erotic hold on her. She shuddered as she looked him in the eyes and nodded her answer.

He kissed her again, this time pressing her fingers hard against his partner's filled esophagus until the blond boy gagged and Paul slid his thick brown fuck-stick out of Jeff's mouth. He pulled Katie's head to his, this time giving her instructions.

"When she lifts his little dick out of the way, show me you're worthy, Babygirl. I want to see you punch the professor in the balls." Katie gasped -- he couldn't have given her a more perfectly suited task.

Paul kissed her again before putting his face close to Laurie's. "I told you before your new secretary was hot -- after I'm gone I think she is gonna own your ass, Moms." Then he kissed Laurie before looking at both women and softly saying "now."

Steven had remained on his knees in reach of Jeff's hard, throbbing dick, facing Paul while the three of them whispered and kissed and looked at him with unreadable expressions. Flushed with lewd thoughts and his darkest desires, at that moment, all the older man really wanted was the young blond man's cock in his mouth. As he kneeled before the most 'alpha-' alpha-male he had come across in years, waiting to hear his instruction, his mind drifted into his latest 'dark place.' It was where no fantasy was beyond his limits and where very real pain could be transformed into incredible pleasure.

It only took a few seconds for the esteemed and celebrated professor to become the person he truly wanted to be at that very moment. In his own mind, he saw himself as a young teenage girl just beginning to get curvy and sexy and needing desperately to please whomever she was with to insure her own survival. And as he drifted down that path, 'psyching up' the little girl inside himself to give the cock in front of him the best loving he could, he was vaguely aware of his wife's fingers on his own hard dick. He opened his eyes just in time to see Katie's shoulders swivel towards him and then get just the briefest glimpse of her left arm as it shot forward and

"Oooooooooooonnnnnnggggggggahhhh..."

At first it sounded just like that little girl in his head was screaming before Steven realized it really was him. Trying to control himself as much as possible, as if crying from his neighbor's vicious punch was somehow wrong and embarrassing, he turned the high-pitched scream into gulping gasps of air and then finally to a soft sob.

When he blinked the tears from his eyes, he saw his loving wife and her new PA/Mistress kissing and clawing at each other over Jeff's supine form, climaxing repeatedly from the thrill of inflicting physical punishment on their slave. Standing across from the weeping older man, Paul was chuckling softly and shaking his head. "You seemed to be enjoying the thought of sucking my little girl's cock a little too much, Clitty-boy. I don't remember anyone saying that all of this..." he swept his arm dramatically in front of himself "was for your amusement."

Paul lowered his voice and Steven now heard the menace behind it. "Get off the fuckin' bed, you pussy, and get on your knees behind me." Steven stared, confused and still hurting. Paul softly said "Katie?" and she pulled her arm back -- ready immediately to strike him again. The gray-haired professor flinched so hard he almost fell backwards off the mattress; he scurried around the bed until he was kneeling behind the tall, dark Mexican. "What you doin' back there, Papi?" Paul's broad, mocking accent only served to humiliate the older man even more. "If I don't feel your tongue up my asshole right now you're gonna think she was just tickling your nuts before. Comprendez?"