Nice Neighbors Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tall, powerful young man felt his client's warm, humid breath on his puckered brown hole as Steven's fingers pried Paul's cheeks apart. The moment he felt the soft point of the cuckold's tongue against his anus he pushed out, opening himself up, and letting his sphincter pull the pink tongue inside. Paul sighed his satisfaction and the sweet sound all but wiped away the pain of Katie's punch and his wife's glee.

Paul put one hand on the back of Steven's head and pressed him firmly against his trim, muscular ass, reminding him of who the boss was for the rest of their time together. With his other hand, he slapped his semi-hard cock against Jeff's cheeks before putting it back into his mouth. Jeff started suckling on the thick slab of man-meat and Paul started moaning. "Mmmh, seems like you missed my big cock, little one." Within seconds he was growing again and Jeff started swallowing him, almost overwhelming his oldest friend with instant pleasure. "Holy fuck, niña, you shoulda told your daddy about this a long time ago...you're gonna blow me every day and every fuckin' night from now on, baby."

He looked at the two women, still kissing and stroking each other while gently teasing and softly torturing Jeff's genitals. Paul reached over and took Laurie's thick, swollen nipple between his fingers and twisted it hard enough to get her immediate attention. The beautiful suburban MILF gasped, enjoying every touch she received on her hyper-sensitive flesh, and turned to the man in charge.

"See the rope and scissors, Moms? When I got my dick in my little girl's mouth, I don't wanna see his cock...know what I mean?" Laurie smiled and nodded. "Good," he continued, "tie it up -- get creative -- and then tuck it away." He gazed the other way before smirking at the intensely cute young secretary. "Let's see. For you, fuck-toy," Katie flushed a deep crimson when he called her that name and her little pussy started to get very wet, "why don't you just slide my way a little and massage my balls." She smiled, secretly pleased that he seemed to choose her over her boss, and moved closer. The moment her fingers found his cum-filled sac, their lips met in a searing, tongue-lashing kiss. Paul broke away only long enough to put one of Katie's hands on Laurie's big, round breast, squeezing her fingers around the dark, distended rubbery tip.

Laurie moaned as the warm pain spread through her. "Oh my God! Why isn't someone filming this? This is just too hot..."

"Don't worry, neighbor -- I've got the whole thing right here on my phone."

Four faces whipped around to see a handsome young man standing just in sight, holding up a cell phone and grinning softly. Over the assorted gasps and questions, Katie made herself heard.

"Boss, I'd like you to meet my brother, Evan. Evan," she never took her hand off the older woman's breast, "this is Laurie S. She's my new boss, but clearly, you can tell that I already own her miserable cunt." Laurie shivered as the blush spread through her again as the tall, rather fit man smiled at her.

"These two," Katie continued, "are the moving men. This is Paul -- have you ever seen anyone so, you know, like imposing? Did you hear him call me his fuck-toy, big brother?" Evan's eyes sparkled as he nodded his head. "They're only staying tonight, bro...so, uhm...you know...can I? Please?"

"Why, Katie-baby?" She knew he used that name deliberately to remind her of her true status. And she knew he would recognize a lie if she tried to tell him one.

Her mouth was so dry she almost couldn't speak. He could barely hear the whisper.

"He doesn't love me, Evan. He won't stop when he knows it hurts." She looked at her brother and mentor for understanding. "I have to know how it feels before I can go any farther with someone else." Katie turned and smiled at Laurie. "Look at her, Evan. Do you have any idea what I want to do to her?"

Evan looked hard at his new neighbor. He immediately envisioned her in a rabid sixty-nine with his own mother and knew that Katie had seen a similar vision, too. He turned to look Paul in the eye and saw complete confidence and self-control. He also recognized what the others all saw in the dark Mexican as well. "Paul," he said easily, "you know what you're doing?"

"I do, man." Paul answered just as easily and gave Evan a small grin. "And I'm glad you asked. Evan, right?" He stuck his hand out and the stranger took it with a firm grip. "The way she asked you, I take it you're her Dom?" Evan nodded. "And you're not a step-brother? No one was adopted?" Again Evan confirmed with a nod. "Cool -- your new neighbors do incest, too. Is there a block club for that around here?" Everybody seemed to laugh, except Jeff -- he was still sucking his boyfriend's cock. "So, big bro, can I give your cunt what she wants tonight?"

Evan stopped laughing and the light went out of his eyes making them as flat as his voice. "You gonna hurt my baby sister real bad? You gonna make her scream and cry? That what you planning to do, motherfucker?" Both men were still as statues as they tried to stare each other down.

The room was absolutely silent. Laurie, Katie, Steven and Jeff were all on the verge of climax -- the testosterone in the room was driving them all senseless.

Paul was even more dead-pan than Evan. "All that and more, Ivy League. I know you won't stop me, but tell me...you wanna watch? Gonna make your pecker hard to see your baby sister in some serious pain?"

They could all hear their own hearts beating as the seconds ticked away, the only real sound coming from the thick pole sliding in and out of the blond boy's throat.

Finally Evan relaxed with a big, wide grin. "Fucking right I want to watch, dude. My mom's alone tonight so she will probably want to watch, too. Any problems?" Paul smiled wide in reply, shook his head 'no' and the two men slapped hands in mutual respect and agreement.

"Hey, Evan," Katie's voice caught his attention, "excuse me, and thanks, big bro," she waved him a kiss "but let's get back to the reason you're here." Her smile couldn't have been wider. "On the floor there, is your new colleague at work, Dr. Steven S." As soon as she said colleague the professor started to moan from somewhere deep inside. "Cuck-slave, let me introduce my wonderful brother, Evan Bell. He is an Associate Professor in the Humanities Department at Stone College, teaching and working towards getting his tenure. We all know you'll be only too happy to help him out with that, right?"

The new Chairman of the Philosophy Department looked at the pretty young girl in shock. Her brother? Teaching at the same school? He couldn't breathe and all he could feel was the pounding of his heart as his pulse raced. He turned his head back to the intruder and his eyes locked on to Evan's cell phone. He was wondering just how much of his display had been captured on video just before he passed out.

(to be continued...)