Nice New Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs. Atkins's smile grew wider till she was grinning like a Cheshire cat. She didn't know yet whether Kadija would be open to sharing in her long-discarded "hobby," but the older woman felt sure that, with just the right amount of persuasion and by playing on the younger woman's shyness, she could do it. She stepped out of the car and toward her front door, bag of groceries in hand...and on her mind was the determination to ensure thateverythingwould be in place to give her new neighbor a full and warm welcome.

Later that evening, at 6:30...

Kadija cleared her throat somewhat nervously as she walked up the driveway to Mrs. Atkins's front door. She wondered for a moment if perhaps she'd overdressed just to come next door for tea. However, she'd felt that it would seem too juvenile, especially to a woman as distinguished as Mrs. Atkins seemed to be, if she'd come wearing just a house dress or a T-shirt and shorts, or anything similar. So she'd chosen a dark blue blouse, a white knee-length skirt, and a pair of white high-heel shoes.

Swallowing her anxiety, she knocked five times on the door, and waited. "Just a minute!" she heard Mrs. Atkins's voice calling from somewhere inside.

A moment later the door opened, and there stood Mrs. Atkins herself—and Kadija couldn't help but be taken in at the older woman's appearance. Gone was the green dress of that afternoon; now she sported a bright red blouse and a black ankle-length skirt, with a pair of matching black pumps on her feet. Her hair was no longer held back in a bun, but now hung down past her shoulders. "Hello there, Kadija; I'm so glad you've come," she said, taking both of Kadija's hands in between her own. "Please, come in. I've just brought out the tea, too, so your timing is right on the mark."

"I see," said Kadija smilingly. "Thank you for having me."

"Of course, of course," said Mrs. Atkins. "Now, then, why don't you just have a seat over here, in the living room? I'll pour out tea for both of us." And she directed Kadija to a huge blue velvet couch in the rather large living room a few feet away.

Seating herself, Kadija watched as, at the dining table only a few meters away, Mrs. Atkins lifted up a tray with tea accessories and brought it over. "I really like your house, Mrs. Atkins," she admitted. "Everything looks so...expensive."

"Thank you, dear, but I don't really see myself as being rich," Mrs. Atkins said modestly as she began to pour out the tea into two cups on saucers. "I possess a lot of silverware and expensive china that I inherited from my dearly-departed great-aunt." She gestured with a nod of her head toward a few paintings and portraits that hung on the walls in view. "See those pictures? I've always been an art enthusiast, so my husband bought some of those for our eleventh wedding anniversary. And everything else that you see here, the furniture, the carpeting" –at which she tapped her foot on the ground, to point out the green carpet that lined the living room. "—everything came as a result of years of hard work and saving. We were always comfortable."

"I see." Kadija accepted her cup and saucer from Mrs. Atkins and took a sip. "My, what kind of tea is this? The flavor is rather sharp, and it lingers on the tongue."

Mrs. Atkins smiled as she looked at Kadija's reaction to the tea. "That's jasmine tea, dear," she explained. "Imported straight from China, and given to me as a gift by an old family friend who owns a business in New Kingston. Do you like it?"

"It's good—it's very good." Kadija took another few sips; then she set the cup back into the saucer. "Um...so, you said you could help me to get a teaching job?"

"Not myself, personally, but I do have a friend who's on the school board at one of the primary schools downtown," Mrs. Atkins explained. "From what he's mentioned to me recently, they just had to fire their appointed music teacher. They've been without a teacher for their music classes for about two weeks by this point, and my friend asked me if I knew anybody who could fill the gap for them." She looked intently at Kadija. "Tell me, Kadija...are you interested?"

"Certainly! I'd be happy to!" Kadija replied brightly.

"I like your enthusiasm," Mrs. Atkins smiled again. "All right. I'll have a word with my friend first thing Monday morning, and after that he should be able to set it up for you."

"Thank you so much, Mrs. Atkins," Kadija said gratefully.

Mrs. Atkins nodded, taking another sip of her tea.Just a little longer...stay patient... "All right, enough of business for a bit," she said aloud. "How is Naomi doing, pray tell? Last I heard from her, she'd gotten married..."

"She's quite fine, actually," said Kadija. "She has twin boys now, and she and her husband manage his family's restaurant in St. Ann's Bay."

"Ah, lovely, just lovely," said Mrs. Atkins. "When next you see her, let her know I said hello and am wishing her all the best."

"I'll do that." Kadija licked her lips, suddenly nervous about broaching the next thing on her mind. "Um, Mrs. Atkins..."

"Yes, dear?" Mrs. Atkins looked at her.

"Well..." Kadija swallowed. "About your husband...I heard about his passing. I'm very sorry."

Mrs. Atkins calmly sipped at her own tea before responding. "Thank you," she said softly. "It's been six years, but I still think about him often, and I do miss him."

"I know the feeling..." Kadija said quietly.

"Hmm?" Mrs. Atkins looked at her with an upraised eyebrow. "I'm sorry, could you repeat that?"

"Oh...well..." Kadija shifted her position on the couch, feeling the back of her neck turn hot and prickly from embarrassment. "Well, it's just that...my husband, he...he died just last year."

"Oh, I'm so sorry," Mrs. Atkins replied, immediately putting down her cup and saucer and gently taking Kadija's hands in her own, rubbing them in her palms. "I had no idea..."

"It's—it's okay," said Kadija. "It's just...the way he died...and we'd been married six years...I never thought that it would be like that..." Her voice started to crack and her eyes began to shine with tears.

Motherly concern washed over Mrs. Atkins as she looked into Kadija's face. In a sudden movement, she pulled the younger woman toward her into a tight hug. "There, there, child," she said soothingly, rubbing her hand on the back of Kadija's head and neck.

With her face pressed so close to Mrs. Atkins's bosom, Kadija could easily smell the light whiff of perfume the older woman had sprayed on earlier. To her, the scent was reminiscent of roses.She...smells good...

At present Kadija gently eased herself away from Mrs. Atkins. "Thank you...I think I needed that," she said softly, some of her composure having returned. "I guess...you and I do have a few things in common, after all..."

"It would seem that way." Mrs. Atkins drew herself a little closer and reached for Kadija's hands again; she took one of them in between her own and rubbed it gently. "However, my own loss was not as recent as yours, so I've been able to bear with mine better than I suspect you were able to bear with yours. But...may I just offer you a word of advice?"

Kadija looked at her questioningly. "Um...okay," she answered. "What is it, Mrs. Atkins?"

Mrs. Atkins looked her straight in the eye, her expression serious for a moment. "My dear Kadija...it's good to grieve for a lost loved one...but don't ever let that grief become the focal point of your life. When people die, the only thing everyone else will do is go on living. And even though I was made a widow, that was what I had to do. And that is what you will need to learn to do as well."

One of her hands then went up to Kadija's neck, touching her lightly; Kadija shivered at the gentle but somewhat unexpected contact. "Remember your husband, yes, but keep on living for the sake of his memory," Mrs. Atkins continued. "Don't wallow in the past...get up and move on with your own life. There are other, better things to do out there than mope over death."

As she continued to speak, Mrs. Atkins's hand that was caressing the side of Kadija's neck now went up further, her fingertips lightly brushing against the edge of Kadija's ear while the tip of the older woman's thumb brushed against her cheek. Kadija unconsciously licked her suddenly-dried lips as she felt the 55-year-old's mildly cool touch on her own warm skin. "U-um...Mrs. Atkins..."

"What is it, dear?" Mrs. Atkins asked softly, her roaming fingers pausing.

Kadija quickly shook her head. "W-well...it's just that, um..." A questioning look appeared in her eyes. "What you said just now...about moving on with my own life...I mean, I know that grieving won't bring back my husband, but...howdoI even start?"

At that, Mrs. Atkins smiled gently. "Well...I have an answer for that, but...it's difficult to express in words," she admitted. "There is one method I was introduced to by a close friend...and I've found it provides a...delightful diversion." And then, as she said this, her fingers began roaming again, softly caressing Kadija's ear and neck.

Kadija sucked in a little air through her teeth as she felt the fingers resume their exploring. Her body felt even warmer now; the hot, prickly feeling in the back of her neck had returned. Her eyes closed for a moment, then half-opened. "Uh...Mrs. Atkins, I...um..." She hesitated. "What...what did your friend do...?"

"What did she do?" Mrs. Atkins repeated. "Well, my dear...what she did...was to show me how I could receive pleasure...from a woman."

"From a...?" Kadija blinked at this revelation. "Mrs. Atkins...are you...um...are you...well...you know...?"

Mrs. Atkins smiled a little more widely. "Does it bother you?" she inquired.

"Well, I—I'm just surprised, is all," Kadija answered, shaking her head a little in amazement. "I've...never been approached by a woman before..."

She glanced down as she felt the flat of Mrs. Atkins's thumb run gently across her bottom lip, even as the other woman's fingertips lightly caressed her cheek. "Do you want me to stop?" Mrs. Atkins asked quietly. "Or...shall I show you what my friend showed me...?"

Kadija swallowed, hard. Indeed, she had never been in a situation like this before. Of course, she knew that lesbians existed, but she'd never once thought she'd actually meet one in person—or that that person would wind up being someone like Mrs. Atkins. And, after all, Mrs. Atkins was old enough to be her mother. And yet...Kadija was quite confused at this moment as to what she should do. And it wasn't helping matters that Mrs. Atkins's light and gentle touches and her soft voice had, up to this point, been sending a blush all over Kadija's body...including in a certain place that Kadija hadn't touched sexually in ages.

Feeling an uncomfortable tingle between her legs, Kadija tightly pressed her thighs together. But still...Mrs. Atkins's touch didn't feel bad. No, it felt...

Mrs. Atkins watched through slightly narrowed eyes as Kadija slowly responded to her continued caressing with her fingers. Gentle caresses and soft words were important, her divorcee friend had taught her back then, and six years later she was applying that lesson once again. Over the last six years she'd used the technique on quite a number of younger women, including Kadija's sister-in-law Naomi. Always it had succeeded before. But, Mrs. Atkins knew, there had been a considerable hiatus between now and the last time she'd used this method on a first-timer. Getting the desired result would now have to depend on Kadija herself.

And Mrs. Atkins could see that, so far, it was working. The way Kadija was slowly closing her eyes...how her breathing became deeper...the way her fingers clenched tightly in her lap...the way she continued to rub her thighs together, although doing so as discreetly as she could. The 55-year-old decided to use words again...but this time she chose them carefully.

"You're still a young woman," she whispered, leaning herself in closer to Kadija while still fondling her neck, ear and cheek. "But ever since your husband died...you've been abstaining from allowing yourself pleasure...haven't you? Answer me honestly."

Kadija's breathing was slower, deeper. "...yes..."

Mrs. Atkins nodded knowingly. "Have you even...touched yourself once...since that time?"

Kadija's eyes opened halfway; she slowly shook her head. "...no..."

In turn, Mrs. Atkins nodded. "All right, then, dear. Don't worry...I'll reintroduce you to that pleasure...I'll remind you of what it used to be like..." She placed her free hand gently on Kadija's chest, just above her breasts; she could feel the younger woman's heart racing by this point. "And I'll also teach you...how to receive pleasure from a woman...and how to give it back. You're in my classroom now...so I will teach you...if you'll allow me to."

Again Kadija swallowed nervously, and much more audibly this time. "Um...well..."

"You just relax, dear," Mrs. Atkins cooed. "We'll go slowly. We have plenty of time."

She removed her hands from Kadija's cheek and chest, then stood up and walked a few steps in front of the younger woman. Then, as Kadija watched her, she knelt down on the carpet in front of the 30-year-old. "Now," she said quietly, looking up at Kadija. "Take off your shoes."

Kadija's eyes widened at this instruction. "What? Why?"

"Don't worry about a thing, my dear. Just take your shoes off." Mrs. Atkins nodded reassuringly.

Kadija stared down at the older woman for a moment...then, heaving a sigh, she eased her feet out of her high heels. On seeing the younger woman's bare feet, Mrs. Atkins smiled even as she put the removed shoes to one side. "You have beautiful feet," she said softly, in an appreciative tone.

Kadija blushed at this and turned her head away slightly. "They're not that pretty..."

Mrs. Atkins chuckled and looked down at Kadija's neatly-pedicured toes. "Well, even ifyoudon't think so,Ido," she replied. "And I'm going to show you. Just lean back and relax."

Not seeing any alternative, Kadija leaned back into the couch, settling herself. Looking down again, she watched as Mrs. Atkins took hold of her right foot and placed it in her lap, then began to massage it. Mrs. Atkins's hands were gentle but firm, soft but strong, as she lightly kneaded into Kadija's arch and instep with the pads of her thumbs. Holding all of the toes together in her palm, she lightly bent them forward, then bent them back; then, holding each toe between thumb and forefinger, she slowly rotated each toe clockwise, then counter-clockwise.

Kadija had to admit to herself, it felt pretty good. In all honesty, she'd never had her feet rubbed before and had never even considered it. Even so, she couldn't deny that Mrs. Atkins certainly seemed to know what she was doing. She watched as the other woman rubbed around her ankle, then rubbed her heel, then rubbed between her toes, and then went back massaging her sole—doing all of this slowly and deliberately. At one point, with an impish grin on her face, Mrs. Atkins lightly ran the tips of her fingers along the length of Kadija's sole, from heel to toes, causing the younger woman to jump slightly from the ticklish friction.

Mrs. Atkins then put Kadija's right foot to one side, placed the left foot in her lap, and began to massage it as well. She repeated the procedure, watching Kadija's face and smiling as she did. Kadija looked back at her, sucking on her own bottom lip in the process. Then Mrs. Atkins lifted Kadija's foot to her face and, still without breaking the eye contact and with the smile still in place on her lips, she opened her mouth and took Kadija's big toe in, closing her lips around it tightly.

"Ah—Mrs. Atkins!" Kadija exclaimed, her eyes wide as she stared in astonishment at this unexpected phenomenon.

Nonetheless, the smile on Mrs. Atkins's face only seemed to grow wider as she began to suck on Kadija's toe. She sucked it hard and deep, letting her lips slide up and down its length, letting her tongue slide against its underside. Then she removed her mouth from the big toe and let her tongue slide over the other toes, and even in between them. As she licked around the ankle and up and down the sole, she held the foot steady by the heel with one hand, running the other hand up and down the back of Kadija's leg. She could see that Kadija's face was flushed; the younger woman was licking her lips repeatedly now, and her breathing was no longer slow and deep, but short and gradually quickening.

For her part, Kadija had never figured that feet could be treated in this way—all the blue movies she'd seen had never shown anything like that. It felt weird to be experiencing it, though not unpleasant in the least. In fact, as she watched Mrs. Atkins pick up her right foot again and start to suck deeply on the big toe, she felt the same twinge in between her legs from a moment before. Although...she became aware that as Mrs. Atkins licked and sucked on her toes, the older woman's eyes were no longer making contact with her own, but rather they were looking intently between her thighs.

Blushing from embarrassment that Mrs. Atkins could see beneath her skirt, Kadija tried to squeeze her thighs together and pressed her hands against the edge of the skirt. "Do, don' look," she whispered, barely noticing the fact that the plea had not been made in perfect Standard English, but rather in the more common Jamaican patois.

Mrs. Atkins presently stopped sucking Kadija's toes and stood up. Feeling quite discomfited, Kadija looked away, not wanting to make eye contact with the older woman. However, Mrs. Atkins had other ideas. "How cute," she chuckled. "A grown woman like you, acting like a shy schoolgirl. I like that."

She placed her fingers under Kadija's chin, turning the younger woman's face to hers. "That was just for starters," she said gently. "Now here's what's going to happen. I'm going to make you cum...and cum...and cum again. And you're going to love every minute of it, I guarantee that." And then with that, she leaned her face forward and caught Kadija's lips in a kiss.

This woman...is kissing me...I'm actually kissing...another woman...Kadija's mind was in a whirl as Mrs. Atkins placed light, gentle kisses on her lips. She inhaled sharply through her nose as Mrs. Atkins caught her bottom lip in her mouth and gently sucked on it. She felt the older woman placing a hand on her cheek, caressing behind her ear again and going down her neck; in response she let out a tiny yelp, which Mrs. Atkins quickly took advantage of by pushing her tongue inside. Kadija found her eyes closing and her lips parting more widely as the older, more experienced tongue lashed against her own and explored the cavern that was her mouth.

With one hand Mrs. Atkins pressed against Kadija's chest, pushing her back into the couch. Kadija didn't—couldn't—resist as Mrs. Atkins leaned into her in turn, deepening the kiss a little more. She felt Mrs. Atkins's free hand rubbing one of her breasts through her blouse; almost immediately, she grabbed the older woman's wrist with one hand. But what surprised her was that she didn't try to pull the hand away, and that her free hand went to the back of Mrs. Atkins's head, running her fingers through the other woman's graying curls as their tongues played against each other.

Finally Mrs. Atkins pulled away from the kiss for a moment, looking Kadija straight in the eye. "More?" she asked, her voice sounding strained.

Kadija nodded slowly. "...more..." And she released her hold on Mrs. Atkins's wrist.

Smiling again, Mrs. Atkins now stood up, lifting one leg after the other as she undid the straps on her pumps and kicked them off her feet. Then she undid the button and zipper at the side of her skirt, allowing it to fall to the carpet. Kadija looked on, fascinated, as Mrs. Atkins undid the buttons on her blouse and pulled it off. Soon, the older woman was standing before her younger neighbor wearing only a lacey blue bra and matching bikini-style panties. "Like what you see?" she asked softly.