Nice Night for a Drive

Story Info
Couple savors sex in the great outdoors.
1k words
4.49
29.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cd14
cd14
23 Followers

Years ago, before my wife and I got married we would have sex at any time and any place. That was several times that we almost got caught, that was the fun part.

There was one night when we were in our early 20's that I really remember.

Debi had been really horny all day and we were unable to be alone. We had felt each other up at every chance. Debi was even giving me head at one point as we heard her brother walking into the room.

We decide to go for a drive. It was a warm summer night, so we were both in shorts and t-shirts. Debi wasn't wearing a bra or any underwear. As we drove around looking for a place to go fuck, Debi was trying to drive me even crazier.

Debi had her shorts pulled down and was playing with herself. I was doing my best to watch and not crash the car. She would pull her fingers out of her wet pussy and put them in my mouth. She had also pulled out my dick and was giving me some much needed attention.

"I dare you to take off all your clothes as we drive around." I said have expecting her to say no.

By this point it was rather late so there weren't many people out.

"Sure, why not" Debi said as she removes her shorts and top.

Debi then put both feet on the dash and was really giving her pussy a good rubbing. She was on the verge of Cumming when we had to stop at a red light. I figured she would put her legs down, as there was a car beside us, but she didn't. The couple in the car beside us honked and smiled as they drove off.

"I need to get off now after watching that"

"Sure do you want me to give you head as you are driving?" Debi asked as she played with my cock.

"Only if you want me to crash let's find a place to park"

We went to a park not far away. It was empty as I pulled into the parking lot. I figured that Debi would suck me off and we would head home. She had other ideas. As I turned off the car Debi opened the door and started walking buck naked towards the park.

"If you want to follow me, take off your clothes"

I stood there for a minute and just watched her ass walk off into the darkness.

I remove my clothes and walked quickly to meet her.

When I got there she was sitting on the swing. I moved over to her and she looked up at me and smiled. She took my dick into her mouth. I pulled out of her mouth and then help her stand up. I kissed her and explored her body with my hands.

"It was so sexy to watch you play with yourself, especially with that other car right there"

"Why don't you play with your self for me" Debi then sat back on the swing.

I grabbed my hard cock in my hand and started to perform for her. It was quite a turn on being naked outside with her. As I was jerking off with one hand and playing with my balls with the other, Debi started to finger herself again. I was so close to shooting my load.

"Get over here and cum all over my tits."

I move up to her and started pumping faster. I shot cum all over her tits, Debi then grabbed my cock and licked the rest of my cum off my cock.

I figured that was it. But no she was still very turned on.

Debi moved over to the monkey bars and turned around and grabbed on.

"Come here and lick my pussy"

I lick her from behind, I then started to finger her ass. My cock started to harden again. I stood up and put it into her. She was so wet. I fucked her from behind for about 3 minutes before she came again.

We then moved to the top of this other thing that had a walkway between the slides. Debi got down on all fours and I entered her again. As it was covered with sand and rocks it was a little uncomfortable.

I went and grabbed a blanket out of the car.

I put it down on the slide; I laid on it, as Debi mounted me. She slowly started riding me. I was sucking her tits as we sped up the pace; she was about to cum again.

As we were laying there, my hard cock still inside her, we noticed this guy standing about 30 yards away.

At first we didn't think he noticed us, but when we saw he was standing there with his dick in his hand, we decided to finish the show.

Debi is normally very shy; I couldn't believe she was so into this.

"Let's show him how we fuck" she whispered into my ear.

"Great idea"

We stayed on the slide, but Debi turned around to give him a great view. He was about 10 yards away. She started riding me again. I was playing with her tits. He moved to within 3 feet. His pants were around his ankles, and he was stroking his dick as fast as he could.

This was really turning Debi on, she was Cumming again. She then got off me. And I stood up, and started to jerk off in front of her. She was looking at him and me as we both were close to climax. I got my first good look at his much smaller dick; he has really going to town jerking himself off.

Debi then took me into her mouth, and started to suck me off. As she was sucking me off she was watching him. He then grunted and let loose. He was shooting his cum all over the grass.

Just as he was finishing, I pulled out and came all over Debi's tits again. She licked the last few drops of my dick.

We then stood up and walk naked hand in hand back to the car.

As we pulled away, that guy was still standing there with his pants down.

We drove back to her house, still naked, we got dressed in the car as she went in and I went home.

I am sure glad I married Debi our sex has been great ever since.

cd14
cd14
23 Followers