Nice or Nasty?

Story Info
Man meets multi personality woman.
1.9k words
3.94
45.2k
9

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 07/14/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, let me first start by saying that I love your writing style. The thing I think I love about it is that when you are describing something, however small, your attention to detail is so acute and thus I am able to see it as if it were actually happening to me.

When I was in High school, my English teacher gave us a writing assignment and we could write about anything we wanted to but we had to include all the human senses (touch, smell, sight, taste, and sound ). You have all of that in your writing. The smell of her womanhood, the taste if his cum, the darkness of the blindfold, the feel of his fingers, the swish of the leather tassels. You have that ability to bring the reader into your stories and that is what all gifted writers try to convey.

I try to as well but not quite as well as you. So in this story I will try to include things that I think you like, based on your writings. Mind you, my stories tend to get a little rough. The men in your stories are very loving yet strict. I always try to convey to the girls that I am in complete control and no harm will come to them however there will be punishment if she is being bad. Please pardon any grammatical and spelling errors. OK here goes.

I had combed through most of the American women's profiles on ICQ and was looking for that perfect submissive gal. One that would provide me with the kind of special attention that I craved. The girl I was in search of however was just not popping up on my screen. I was willing to travel to any part of the world to find her and money was no concern. I had more than I could ever spend in one life time. Just then, an idea popped into my head and I did a search on Australian ICQ and submissive women. After looking for a time I landed on a women with "nail me" as her screen name. Wow what a name. She had to be the one. Her description said she was submissive but didn't say anything about how nasty she liked it in the bedroom so I E-mailed her saying that I'm sorry for bothering you but I don't think we are a match. A few minutes later she messages me back and says "not a problem." We proceed to have an intelligent conversation and I soon turned it around to why I'm looking. I tell her that I like to travel a bit and that I have always wanted to visit Australia. After exchanging pictures and finding out that she was a total hotty she sounded game and gave me all the info to get to her. I just love those Australian accents and was going to give her the fuck of a life time.

My plane touched down and she was waiting for me at the gate. We locked eyes and I whispered in her ear,

"I hope you live close or I may have to take you here and now."

She giggled a delightful laugh, the kind of laugh that had both mischief and perversion in it. She replied,

"I have made arrangements for us to stay at a nearby hotel. Nothing fancy, but for what we want to do, I really didn't think that you would put up much of a fuss."

"No mam, you'll hear no complaints from me."

" Please Anthony, call me Vicki." I paused and frowned at the sound of that name.

"No, Vicki is not good enough for such a beauty as you. May I call you Victoria?"

She laughed again, this time a little harder and said,

"No that will never do. Victoria is a sweet nice girl." Just then she came closer and whispered in my ear, "and Vicki is a nasty wicked submissive girl that wants you to use her body as a piece if meat." Oh shit, this was a nasty girl. My heart soared at the sound of her words and I could think of nothing to say but,

"Lead the way".

We got into her car parked near by and she wasn't joking when she said that the hotel was close. It was only a few streets away. By the looks of things it seemed as if this girl was just as eager to get it on as I was. She even had the room already reserved in her name with the room key in hand. As soon as the door shut she turned said the words that every heterosexual man wants to hear from a woman,

"Take me now and use me like a nasty fuck slut, my holes are at your disposal." Now I have been with a fair amount of women in my day but never have I had a woman get right to the point quite like that. Sometimes there is dinner involved or maybe some wine and some pre fuck chit chat and I don't mind doing those things, but there is something to be said about the shortest distance between two points is a straight line. This girl was not interested in any of that pre getting to know each other shit. It was just, here's me, here's a hotel room, here's my holes, now fuck them. Was this a test? I mean, she did say that she was submissive, but she seemed to be testing to see if I was going to take control of this seemingly aggressive girl and put her in her place. So that's just what I did.

"Ok babe, I'm all for getting right to it." I walked over to her, picked her up, and tossed her on the bed. As I did this, I told her in a voice that left no mistake that I was in control, "Role over and raise your ass in the air you nasty sub slut." She was wearing a skirt and a thong underneath. I slid the skirt around her waist and exposed her tight firm ass. First I whispered in her ear, "I'm going to have to spank you for your attitude Vicki. You are going to learn one way or another who is in charge here." A whisper became a shout, "DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME YOU SLUT. I WILL NOT TOLERATE ANY OF YOUR ATTITUDE. NOW STAY STILL AND KEEP YOUR ASS STRAIGHT IN THE AIR." At first I just circled her ass cheek with the palm of my hand. Letting her know that it was coming but not exactly knowing when. Then, without warning, a swift crack on the ass. A small whimper escaped from her lips and a perfect hand print soon surfaced to her white skin. Again I circled her ass and again, this time a little harder, a flush crack on the ass making sure that my hand was perfectly flat at the time of impact so that she would feel all of my hand.

"Ahhh," she yelped, the sting sending shockwaves of pain and pleasure coursing through her body. Before she could recover, a rapid fire of three in a row, her cries of pleasure bouncing off the walls. A small drizzle of wetness from her cunt which had soaked through her thong, had not gone unnoticed.

"Ahh......what is this Vicki? Are you getting wet. Huh? You like getting a nice hard crack on the ass don't you? I want you to taste yourself Vicki. I want you to taste your own fucking juices seeping from your nasty slutty cunt." I pulled her thong to one side and stuck two fingers inside her dripping wet pussy. The smell of her female pheromones wafting upwards to greet my nostrils was a welcome aphrodisiac. I took in a deep long sniff of her womanhood, embracing it with open arms.

Then I put my fingers to her lips. Before I could get the words out for her to lick them clean, her mouth was on my two fingers, sucking on them like a cock. Eager hungry humming noises came from her as she licked and sucked my fingers that were seconds fresh from her spewing cunt, her warm juices not even yet cooled.

"Oh sweet heart, you do that with the skill of a porn star. I think you will have to demonstrate that enthusiasm on my cock." She answered with the tone of a starving woman who's last meal was days past,

"Oh please Anthony, let me suck your cock? Let me taste the sweet sweat off the length of your cock? I beg you." The desperation in her voice was a major turn on for me and a swift spark of testosterone flashed from the tip of my dick head straight to my brain. The vision of her mouth swallowing my cock was making my "member" swell in my pants.

"Ok slut, sit up and undo my belt. That's a good girl. Now unzip my zipper and take out my cock." My dick was semi erect and flopped out like a caged animal tasting freedom for the first time. No sooner was the animal free, was it swallowed whole by her ravenous gaping mouth. The sweet shy girl was now replaced by her evil twin and went full cavewoman on my cock. It was a sight to see and hear as her slobbering sucking and grunting noises filled the room. It didn't take long for my cock to reach its full length, her hand cranking the shaft with her mouth right behind. When she reached the tip of my cock, firm pressure was applied with her lips, squeezing it between them. Sensing a rush of premature ejaculation, I quickly closed my eyes and tilted my head skyward. The concentration I was exerting not to blow the back of her head off with my first blast of cum, conjured beads of sweat on my forehead. But she was hell-bent on that cock. I could not block out the noise of her animalistic grunts, groans and sloppy sucking sounds. And just when I thought I had control of myself, I felt the gentle yet firm scrape of her teeth on my cock head. Then scraping turned to gentle biting.

"Oh baby, your going to make me cum if you don't stop." In an evil twin voice she growled,

"Do it Anthony. Explode your big hot steamy load of cum all over my face and mouth. I want to drink the cum from your cock like a garden hose." The penetration of her words to my brain was relayed to my cock and her hand took on a sudden rapid increase in tempo, jerking my shaft like a piston. Powerless against such an attack to my senses, with a lions roar I blew my first wave of cum straight up in the air. An unbroken line connected from the pisshole of my cock, across the contours of her face, and finished its decent down one of her tits with a drooping glob dangling from one of her nipples. I felt a second surge of cum making its way up my cock canal and before it had a chance to escape, her mouth swallowed my cock and drank deeply, eagerly receiving my seed into her thirsty throat. A third and final, smaller spurt was also consumed by her nasty slutty porn mouth, sucking every last drop of my man milk till I was bone dry.

"That's it bitch, suck my cock of every last drop of cum. Lick it clean you nasty fucking whore. Make sure you lick out my piss hole of any driblets of cum. MMMMMM, that's it baby. That's a good nasty slut.

(End Of part one)