Nice Surpise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled off to get a breath, then thrust my mouth forward to take him again.

I heard him moan.

Tommy then said "Let's move into the bedroom, someone might see us out here."

I realized he was correct, even though we were more or less out in the country, he had no blinds or curtains on his living room windows, any unexpected visitors would easily be able to see me on my knees sucking cock.

I let go of Mike, and rose to my feet. I followed the other two guys into the bedroom. Tommy asked me what I wanted to do first.

I responded "Everything."

He smiled, and gestured toward the bed. I climbed on, looking at the two of them for guidance as to what they wanted to do. Mike was on the side my bottom was facing, so I got on my knees, looking over my shoulder at him, and wiggled my pussy at him.

He looked at Tommy, and moved behind me. The next thing I felt was Mike's tongue, as he began to eat me.

Still new to these activities, I fully enjoyed getting eaten. A slippery, pointed tongue probing my ass-pussy felt wonderful. I loved getting tongue fucked. Mike kicked it up a notch when I felt his lips around my hole, and he began sucking, drawing my pussy lips into his mouth. It felt so good, so erotic to me, my previously firm cock was now pointing pre-cum.

I felt the bed sag as Tommy knelt in front of me. I turned to look, and his cock brushed my lips. Without hesitation, I opened my mouth so he could slide his cock into my mouth.

Holding my head, Tommy began to face fuck me.

I could taste his pre-cum, it was delicious. Meanwhile, my pussy was being expertly eaten. I was going into sensory overload. Both ends receiving pleasure at the same time.

Mike's lips and tongue were active as he licked, sucked and probed my pussy. Tommy was slowly, deeply fucking my throat. Somehow, they were both in sync, resulting in exquisite pleasure for me.

I felt the bed move, Mike moved up behind me, I felt his thighs brush mine as he moved into position behind me. I felt his cock head touch my ass-pussy, I instinctively clenched my muscles, then relaxed them, knowing I was going to receive him inside of me, and wanted him to gain easy entry, and stretch me out nicely.

He didn't fail me.

I stopped sucking Tommy briefly as Mike forced his long thick cock into me. I relaxed, and allowed him easy passage into me. I felt his balls touch mine from behind. The stretching and stroking I received while Mike entered me, was exhilarating.

My cock was leaking a long, thick rope of cum towards the bedding.

Mike began thrusting in and out of me, as I remembered Tommy was still in my mouth, and I began servicing his cock, while Mike pleasured me.

I kind of lost track of everything going on, I was pretty much caught up in the pleasure radiating from my loins, coursing throughout my body.

Mike would ram my cunt, driving Tommy's cock into my throat, Tommy would shove back, burying deep into my throat as he forced Mike's weapon deep into my guts.

At some point, Tommy began filling my throat with his seed. Copious quantities filled my mouth almost to the point of gagging me, but he seemed to sense that, and pulled back to allow me time to breathe, before flooding my mouth with his next shot. I could both taste and smell his cum, as he used me as his cum bucket.

I was so excited at the taste of his cum, I began to cum myself, my clit spewing my cum all over the sheets below me, making a thick white pool of cum.

The actions of my pulsing clit caused my pussy to contract around Mike's thick cock, he told me later that it felt as if I'd had a strangle hold on his cock.

The net result was my insides were bathed with his seed, all looking for that non-existent egg to fertilize.

I was pinned between them, by Tommy's still hard cock in my mouth, and Mike's softening, but still firm cock in my cunt.

As Tommy extracted himself from my mouth and throat, I pulled off Mike, and spun around, to take his slime covered cock into my mouth.

I could feel the coolness around my pussy lips, with all the cum running out of me, down my balls, to drip onto the bedding. My hole was gaping wide open, Tommy had a great shot at me, and as I held Mike in my mouth, cleaning his cock, Tommy thrust into me, his balls coming to rest against mine.

Even though he had just shot, Tommy continued to pummel my pussy. Loose and slippery with Mike's load, Tommy had little friction to oppose his thrusts.

My ass-pussy slurped and made sucking noises as he fucked me. I sounded erotic to me, and the slight additional sucking I felt as he fucked me added to my pleasure.

In spite of the fact that he had shot his wad recently, Tommy, holding onto my hips, sped up his thrusting in and out, and with several mighty slaps of his stomach into my bottom, held himself tightly against me as he added his cum to Mike's.

I knelt, my head resting on the bedding, as Tommy pulled out of me. Again, I felt the pleasant cool air bathing my gaping open pussy. I squeezed my pussy lips, resulting in a new flow of cum down over my balls, causing me to feel a tickling sensation on my balls.

I was resting for a moment, when I noticed that it was quiet. I raised my head, Mike was looking towards my right side. Turning my head, I saw a huge, I mean the Incredible Hulk sized, huge Black guy.

He was naked.

He had muscles that I never knew guys had.

He was erect.

"Here's your surprise" Tommy said, in a low voice.

"Hi. I'm Jim. Nice to meet you." The man mountain said as he walked towards me, his hand extended to shake mine.

I quickly climbed off the bed, my gaping ass forcing a glob of cum out of my recently used hole, to slide down the back of my thighs.

I reached out, took his hand, which was twice the size of mine, and mumbled hello. I had mentioned in one of our past couplings to Tommy, my fantasy about trying a black, uncut cock. It was only a fantasy. I never thought it might come true.

Now, maybe it might.

I might have been rude, but at that moment, my world shrunk to only him and me. I am pretty sure I'd come across as a blathering idiot, had I tried to speak, so I just sank to my knees in front of him, mesmerized by his beautiful black cock.

It was about eight or eight and a half inches long. But thick. Like the size of a power drink can.

My mouth watered as I wondered if I could take all of him in my mouth.

I paused, and looked up at him. He was looking down at me with a slight smile on his face. Keeping my eyes locked on his, I leaned forward, lightly holding on to the heavily muscled thighs, and, starting by his left knee, ran my lips and tongue slowly up the inside of his thigh, until my tongue was at the crease between where his thigh joined his body, and his large, leathery ball sack brushed against my left cheek.

Relishing the moment, I breathed deeply in, trying to define his scent. The essentially was none. He was clean, I received no trace of musk.

I moaned a bit, moving my head to place my tongue on his sack. It was smooth shaven, as was his whole body, neck down.

His balls hung heavily on my face as I tongued and lightly sucked on him.

I could hear the murmurs of approval from him, as I felt his hands lightly take hold of my head, as he moved his hips towards me.

As I worked his sack, I noted that his cock, formerly sticking straight out in front of him, was now rigid, and pointing up at about a forty five degree angle. It pulsed with each beat of his heart, and a pearl of his cum was bubbling from the end of his still partially hooded cock.

Not ready to give up playing with his balls, moved to my left and tried to take his right one into my mouth.

I couldn't begin to take that tennis ball sized fruit into my mouth. Not to be put off by my inability to pleasure him, I slurped and sucked as best I could, to the continued moans of approval I heard from him. I picked up his cock with one hand, as I began running my tongue up the seam on the underside of his cock.

It was at this point, I realized my own cock was harder than I'd ever felt it to be.

I rose up higher on my knees, trying to reach the tip of his cock with my tongue.

Not being able to reach it, I still looking him in the eyes, gently pulled his tool downward, until I was able to push my tongue into the tunnel created by his foreskin, tasting for the first time, his seed.

Excited by having my first uncut cock in my mouth, and a black one at that, I continued to play with him. The novelty of uncut cock didn't wear off too quickly. I alternated sucking, licking, tonguing, and attempting to swallow him.

Judging by the increase in precum, the tightening of his hand on my head, the gentle thrust of his hips into my mouth, and low moans I heard, I wasn't disappointing him.

I happily continued to suck, all my fantasies coming true.

Jim pulled me to my feet, making me reluctantly release his beautiful black cock from my mouth.

"I want to try fucking you," he said "I've never fucked a guy, only received head a few times. You'll be my first. Will you let me, please?"

Let him please? I could hardly breathe, I was so excited. Looking at his cock, I had my doubts, he was really thick, but if it wrecked my ass, so be it. I had to try.

I laid back on the bed, raising my legs in the air, spreading my legs as wide as I could, like a girl, a bitch, ready to take cock.

Tommy jumped in "Wait a minute, let me lube him up. He's going to need it."

Tommy stuck the nozzle of the tube of lube into my pussy. I felt the rush of cold lubricant sooth my already worked cunt.

"That should help" Tommy said, as he moved aside.

Jim moved between my legs.

I admit I was more than a little concerned, looking at his size as he approached me. Fuckit. I wanted this, I was going to do it. No matter what.

Mike knelt, his knees both sides of my head, and took my ankles in his hands, bending me back and more open for Jim to mount me.

Tommy held Jim's cock, and placed the head against my pussy hole.

I held my breath.

Jim pushed.

My eyes, locked on Jim's, opened wide as I felt the increase in pressure.

Mike, towering over me, lowered himself, placing his erect cock into my mouth.

I immediately started sucking him, like a baby on his mother's tit.

Jim pushed.

I was being stretched incredibly wide.

I relaxed as best as I could.

Tommy laid down at an angle to me, inserted himself into the tangle, and took my still hard cock into his mouth.

Jim pushed more, the head of his cock popping into my pussy.

I gasped, momentarily releasing Mike's cock, before quickly taking it back in and sucking on him again.

Jim paused. "You alright?"

My mouth full of cock, looking into Jim's eyes, I mumbled "yes".

Jim popped himself out of me, and before my gaping hole could close, reinserted himself, driving in deeper.

He began rhythmically moving in and out of me in a rocking motion, I think each time going deeper.

I was beginning to tear, I think. I could feel a burning sensation at my pussy lips as they were stretched and relaxed in time with Jim's slow fucking. The burning sensation was, however, overcome with a pleasurable feeling that was building in my loins as that huge black cock worked my pleasure gland inside.

Mike's cock was leaking lots of precum into my mouth, and he was beginning to lose control, I think, judging by how deep he was thrusting into my throat.

Tommy was doing a world class job on my rock hard clit. Sucking and licking me, I hoped I wouldn't cum for a while. I was enjoying my reaming.

It surprised me to realize that while Tommy and Mike distracted me, Jim had buried himself completely inside of me. My pussy lips grasped the base of his thick black cock, as his belly slapped my ass.

"Going to cum soon" he gasped, looking down at me.

The head of his cock rode my prostate perfectly. I could cum any instant.

Just then: "I'm cumming" Jim roared.

The warmth spreading through my guts triggered my own orgasm, my load squirting into Tommy's mouth, causing my sphincter to rhythmically contract on Jim's cock, milking every drop of his seed into my greedy cunt. I felt myself contract with mighty spasms several times, draining every drop from myself.

Mike exploded, his cum, pouring directly into my throat, making me gag and choke as the overload of sensations distracted me.

Tommy pulled his head from between us, licking the remnants of my cum off his lips.

Mike mercifully withdrew his spent cock so I could breathe.

Jim, having unloaded all his seed into me, was still hard, gently thrusting in and out of my stretched hole.

I relaxed, still looking into Jim's eyes.

I was happy and content.

Jim's withdrawing of himself from me was bittersweet. I'd enjoyed him so much, but as he shrunk, my gaping pussy couldn't hold him in. I wanted to squeeze and caress him as he withdrew, but fought the sensation, because I knew it would only force him from me faster.

After Jim withdrew, my hugely gaping hole felt like I was allowing a river of cum to run out. Mike let go of my ankles, I slowly let them drop to the bed.

Jim was still between my legs, as I tried to rise to a sitting position. I could feel the knot between my cheeks where Jim had wrecked me. I smiled faintly, knowing I'd have a permanent remembrance of this occasion.

Jim was still somewhat firm, as I leaned forward, and opening my mouth as wide as I could, took him in and licked, sucked and tongued his beautiful cock clean. It had shrunk small enough that I could get quite a bit of him into my mouth, but my sucking had caused him to begin to swell again.

Jim pulled my head off him. "It feels great, but I think I'm done for now, thanks. You were the best fuck I've ever had. No one has ever taken me that deep."

I dropped back onto the bed. I was worn out.

12