Nice Things

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hated to admit it but I was starting to get off on the sex. Jake was a better fucker than Bobby, pulling out almost all the way at one point and slamming himself in deep, pulling back out again and shoving himself in over and over, almost teasingly. I clenched my thighs, constricting around his cock and heard an appreciative moan from behind me, my own juices beginning to leak down my thighs. I had a feeling he was getting close because all of a sudden he stopped playing games and started to really pound me hard, leaning over me a little to get in deeper. It started to feel amazing and I closed my eyes and moaned, sucking hard on Bobby's cock as I jerked him off with one of my hands. His grip on my neck lessened and he allowed me to blow him my way, but I knew that in just a couple of seconds I wouldn't be able to keep up the effort on his shaft.

Jake could tell I was rocking harder against him and he moved his hands, leaning over my bum to grip my tits, holding onto them as I bucked hard against him. My hand dropped from Bobby's cock as I gripped the edges of the bed tightly with both hands, moaning extra loudly around his shaft as I felt myself about to peak. Bobby didn't want to wait and gripped my head in both hands as he shoved his cock down my thoat, making me gag hard. My eyes opened wide and I pushed him back with one shaking hand as I screamed loudly, cumming hard and squirting all over Jake's cock and on the bed sheets.

I hung my head with pleasure, feeling dizzy, but I didn't have long to enjoy the moment as Bobby gripped my hair tightly and pulled on it, making me cry with pain as he angrily shoved his cock down my throat once more. At the same time I felt Jake fucking me faster, his breath coming in pants and gasps, his hands pulling me back into him with each thrust. I was still sensitive and the intense stimulation made me weak at the knees, my folds dripping wet with my juices. With a loud yell I felt Jake fuck me one last time and stiffen, burying his meat deep in my pussy, and I gave a moan as I felt his cum spurting inside me.

Bobby moaned too, wrapping his arms around my head and bending over with pleasure as his cock erupted in my mouth and I choked hard, trying and failing to swallow it. He stabbed his cock into my mouth with each pump of cream until eventually I couldn't handle it and I pushed him away, coughing up cum and feeling a strand hit my face, followed by another much smaller spray. I swallowed as much as I could while more dribbled down my lips and chin, making a mess on the bed in front of my face.

Bobby collapsed into a chair, his cock spent, while behind me Jake fell backwards on the bed, making me gasp with emptiness as his cock popped out of my opening, his thick cum leaking from my folds. The boys were spent and wasted, panting and gasping with drunken delight, and they fell asleep almost instantly, leaving me on my hands and knees on the bed, gripping the sheets, cum dripping and dribbling from both ends, trying to catch my own breath.

---

Their wallets were first, obviously; the way Bobby accepted paying for my drinks at the bar told me they had cash to burn. After that it was really a case of pick and choose. The great thing about penthouse apartments in this city is that the majority of people who can afford such luxury often earn enough to do so through rather, shall we say, unscrupulous means?

The really sad thing is how much I left behind. Like I said, choice definitely wasn't a problem – I had a smorgasbord of 'expensive tastes' to examine – but I had to make my decisions and move quickly. I had to hand it to the boys, once they were out cold it took quite a few precious minutes for my thighs to stop shivering as I lay on my side on that comfortable bed. Once I was able to walk again I quickly made my way to the bathroom, taking another few minutes to clean myself up properly before I started searching the place for the best loot. The mess Bobby made of my face did at least make the theft all the more enjoyable.

A few hours later I was on a main road to somewhere fancier, somewhere cleaner, and above all somewhere far away. I must confess that I didn't know where exactly I would go just yet, but then I didn't know I would find the keys to Bobby's very expensive sports car in the apartment either. It certainly was nicer than most of the other cars on the street, which meant dumping it could end up proving to be more trouble than I could afford, even with my impressive haul.

Not a lot of that mattered to me at the time; after all, I'm a tough girl, I'm always up for a challenge, and I was still riding a pretty big high, for after I had collected everything in the apartment I re-entered the bedroom and paused very happily by Bobby's side, smiling down at him.

"Didn't think I was going to forget this, did you?" I asked his drunk, unconscious body as I triumphantly reached for his watch.

What can I say? I like nice things.

---

Well, there it is: a different kind of story than I'm used to writing, and for a different audience too! I will be adding other stories in different categories really soon, but in the meantime if you liked this one you are welcome to send me some feedback, as I have plans to do more and would love to know what I can do better in this category!

12