Nice Time of the Month

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
130260
130260
13 Followers

**********

They had a long hot bath together. Lorna luxuriated while Steve lathered her all over with a soft sponge and then she gave him one of his favourite pleasures as she gently scratched all over his back with her fingernails while he growled with rapture. He helped her out of the bath and wrapped her completely in a huge soft, fluffy towel. After drying her carefully and making her giggle some more with his ministrations he unwrapped her like a beautiful figurine emerging from a mould and for a few minutes he held her close in her pink, soft, warm, nakedness.

Then it was time for the ultimate test of his handiwork on her. After slipping her feet into her favourite pink ballet slippers she chose a tiny black satin thong and as he watched excitedly and expectantly, she slid it up her slender legs and shimmied her slim hips to ensure the closest fit. She sighed in deepest delight as the tiny triangle of smooth satin caressed the baby smooth bulge of her mound.

"Ooooh! That feels sooooh lovely," she breathed as she closed her eyes in delight.

He put on white ballet slippers, eased himself into a white satin thong and gasped as its softness snuggled around his balls and almost seemed to stroke the outer face of his penis pressed against it. They danced for a while to smoochy soul music, kissing passionately, stroking and squeezing each other's bare bottoms, rubbing each other's ankles and legs with their ballet-slippered feet, and pressing their smooth satin-covered groins into each other while she delightedly nestled and rubbed her breasts against his chest.

**********

"How are we going to top this next month, Ballet Girl?" Steve asked as they snuggled down together to sleep.

Lorna smiled mischievously as she kissed him.

"Well, I wasn't just lying there doing nothing while you tied me up. Shall I tell you what I thought of now or tomorrow?"

He turned on the light again.

* See 'Careful what you ask for'.

130260
130260
13 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Wife Forced to be a Whore Wife forced to be a whore.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Like Mother, Like Daughter Maureen watches her daughter getting turned into a slave.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Cheryl's Passion Ch. 01 Cheryl decides she needs a mistress.in BDSM
Forced to Submit Pt. 01 Girl is kidnapped and forced into sex slavery.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Stranger A hot MILF gets more than she agreed to.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories