Nice Work If You Can Get It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took less than two minutes of this wildly intense stimulation before she came. It was a screaming, thrashing, all consuming orgasm with her hips rocking up and down furiously against the artificial lover inside her. She was pumping so much vaginal lubrication out of her pussy around the vibrator that it looked like a dam had broken somewhere up inside her.

Five minutes later later she was stretched out on the bed, giggling and massaging her nipples softly with the tips of her fingers, as I wiped her swollen pussy off with a damp wash cloth.

"Hmmm, that feels so cool. I just love your touch," she said seductively, rocking her shoulders back and forth sensually as she pulled off her blindfold. "Okay, now for the review. I'd give that vibrator an 11 on a scale from one to ten. When I started to cum, it felt like my whole world was exploding around me. But maybe it was just knowing that you were the one touching me. I couldn't really tell. But that orgasm was twice as intense as anything I've ever had touching myself. Ohgawd, I can hardly move my legs and I can still feel the muscles in my pussy relaxing and contracting. Over and over. Yeah, that wan an eleven on the LOS...the Lacey Orgasm Scale..."

"You liked it that much, huh?" I said with a smile, as I opened a drawer beneath my workbench, pulled out $500 and handed it to her along with a spare key. "Here's a key to the shop, Lacey, in case I'm late. Same time tomorrow night?"

"Yeah, no shit, same time tomorrow night. Err...I mean, ummm, yes, I guess so, Mark, that would be fine," she said with a nonchalant flip of her naked butt as she climbed off the bed with the key and the money in her hand and walked out of the garage. "See you at seven pm sharp. Hmmm, now let's see...what should I wear to work tomorrow at my new job testing vibrators...my new red dress, no, my scrubs, no, my new black panties, no...hey, I know, perfume and a smile. Wow. The perfect job."

When I walked into my shop at 6:30 the next evening she was already there. Completely naked, laying on the bed on her back, spread eagle, with her eyes closed. Apparently all those orgasms from last night must have really relaxed her because she was snoring.

Dead asleep.

I moved over towards her very quietly, bent down and picked up some Velcro straps that were fastened to the legs of the bed and secured them around her wrists and ankles and then slipped a blindfold over her head and smiled down at her.

She was an absolutely exquisite woman.

Soft, curves everywhere, perfect nipples resting quietly on top of even more perfect breasts and a stomach that just begged you to smother it with an infinity of subtle kisses.

Actually, it almost took an unlimited number of kisses to wake her up. On her stomach. And another minute or two on her clit before she completely realized what was happening to her. That she was tied down to a bed on her back, legs wide apart, blindfolded and some man was licking her clit very softly.

"Ohgawd, Mark, that feels so good," she gasped as I watched the muscles in her stomach tightening and releasing in unison with my touch. "And being tied down like this is so erotic. You know, ummm, if you wanted to right now you could climb up on top of me and fuck me all night long while I'm tied down like this and I couldn't stop you. I even know what it would feel like. It would feel so good. You sliding your cock deep inside me as I pulled and bucked at the restraints holding me, begging you to stop. But you would just keep fucking me relentlessly no matter how loud I screamed or begged or...over and over, deep down inside me...ohgawd, Mark, I can feel you inside me now...oh oh ohhhh...yes, fuck me harder...harder..."

All I was doing was gently caressing her clit with my tongue.

She was doing all the rest.

Literally talking herself into an orgasm.

And when it hit her I thought she would pass out it was so intense. Her entire body tightened up and she screamed and I could feel her cum, soft and warm, shooting out of her pussy all over my mouth.

"Don't stop, do it again, ohgawd that felt good, don't stop, please, Mark," she whined, as she twisted slightly against the restraints holding her. "Nobody's ever done that to me, made me cum so hard that I squirt...please, I want....ummmm, oh shit!...ohmygawdohmygawd..."

While she was talking I had untied her legs and, almost by instinct, she had brought them up, knees bent in anticipation of whatever touch was to follow. And gasped as I slipped the tip of the next toy we were going to test just barely against her asshole. And then poured lubrication all over her.

She immediately groaned and rocked her hips up as she brought her legs back until her knees were almost by the side of her head.

"Yessss," she gasped as I turned the vibrator on and pushed it slowly inside her, "I want it inside me...make me cum over and over...ohmygawd, that feels sooooo good...."

Once it was inside her she brought her legs back down, spread them apart and grunted, "ohgawd, I've always wanted to feel this...it's so wild, so dirty...so sensual...now lick my clit and fuck me with another vibrator...or just pull that one out and fuck me in the ass, Mark, fuck me in the ass until I cum...slam that great big cock of yours deep inside me...ohhhhh...ohhhhhh....ohmygawd!!!!!! Unnnn, uhhhhh!!!"

This woman was incredible.

I was starting to think that she could talk herself into an orgasm if I was only blowing smoke on her nipples.

I just sat there and watched as her body arched completely up like a bow and then slammed down against the bed as she pulled frantically at the restraints holding her wrists. Huge loud gasps and deep moans. Her legs shaking uncontrollably as her body was overwhelmed with an incredible orgasm.

Two minutes later, as I slipped the still humming vibrator out of her ass, she was giggling.

"You know I could do this all night long with you, Mark," she whispered, in between giggles, as I untied her wrists and she reached down quickly and immediately began to massage her clit wildly. "Oh, that feels so good. I could cum and cum and cum and fuck and fuck and fuck. I could fuck you until you passed out. I could wrap my pussy around your cock and rock up and down until your balls exploded. I have an infinite capacity to fuck. Especially with you. Fuck, fuck, fuck. You make me so horny that I'll fuck you and I'll suck your cock until you can't cum anymore. And then I'll make you cum one more time after that. C'mon. Wanna fuck me? Right now. Wanna try..."

Hmmmm.

Suddenly I knew exactly how Roy felt two seconds before that tiger jumped on him and bit him in the side of his neck. Really really scared.

And wondering why I decided not to be an accountant.

12