Nicholas and Hailey Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"COMMAND FROM HAND CREW 1- URGENT. WE ARE DEPLOYING SHELTERS IN OUR SAFTY ZONE. REPEAT. WE ARE DEPLOYING SHELTERS IN THE SAFETY ZONE. REQEST YOU GET US SOME AERIAL SUPPORT AT THIS TIME AS WE HAVE A GRASS FIRE COMING AT US."

My biggest concern was to get the shelter open. I pulled it out and unfolded it. I tied the white ties on the aluminum foil-looking tent. I got my hands and feet set to hold the shelter down. I saw that a picture of Hailey had fallen out of my pocket. I scooped it up and felt the shelter begin to rise as the fire intensified. I pulled a small thermometer out of my shirt pocket to check the temperature. I now had my radio and this thermometer in my hand: the thermometer was to make sure that we were not in immediate danger, as the shelter cannot withstand much direct fire contact; the radio was to call in aircraft to stop the fire's progress. I sighed as I saw the red get higher on the thermometer. It was getting close to 120 degrees outside ,and it was rising. I grabbed the radio and keyed it.

"HAND CREW 1 TO COMMAND-URGENT. REQUEST AIR OPS MAKE A DROP OR TWO ON OUR SHELTER AREA, FIRE IS APPROACHING. REPEAT- REQUEST AIR OPS TO MAKE A DROP ON OUR SHELTERS."

I sighed and tried to remind myself that no matter how bad it was inside the shelter, it was worse outside. I felt the air that the fire sucked in beating my shelter around. My department had never had a shelter deployment, so this was a first for all of us. I said a quick prayer as I watched the thermometer's reading increase. I knew that we were not going to make it unless we were able to get some help. I looked at both of Hailey's pictures and kissed her goodbye in my mind. I knew that I would never see her again. It was over.

I heard the roar and crackle of the fire just as I felt my leg get saturated with water. The temperature dropped dramatically. The wind stopped and I heard the roar and crackle die down. The fire was out – at least the important part of the fire that was right the fuck on top of us. I peeled out of my shelter and let everyone know that the fire had passed. My leg was dripping wet. I looked at my shelter and saw that the fire had burned a hole in it. When our airdrop came in, the water soaked though my shelter and hit my right leg. That's how close I'd been to being burned to death. I packed my Hailey pictures away and then radioed in that we were okay, and the chief called us back off the line.

We had been called off as our zone of the fire was deemed to be too dangerous and too large for us to work. Besides, we had already kicked ass and also had our asses kicked for an unreasonable amount of time, at least in my opinion. Recharge time. We packed up and headed out. I put my sunglasses on and plugged in my ear buds in and we rolled back home.

When I got phone service I called my wife. After two rings I heard her excited voice answer the phone with, "Hon? How are you?" I smiled at hearing her voice for the first time in a week.

"I'm doing well, baby. We're on our way back, so I get to see you early."

She gasped in excitement. "Really?!? I can't wait! Wait... what's up?" I'd known this was coming and I really didn't want to talk about what happened.

"Not much. We're just spent. I can't wait to see you."

"Yeah, me too. Is anyone sitting near you?"

"No, I'm right in front of the bathroom. Why?"

"I was just wondering. I wanted to talk about what state my pussy is in."

Of course, my sexy cock-tease wife wants to talk about our sex life when I'm trapped in a bus with a bunch of horny guys.

"I mean geez, I haven't had your thick dick inside of me in almost two weeks. I couldn't stand it. I went and bought myself a nice big dildo that I think looks like you. I haven't tried it yet, and I wanted you to see me do it, but I can't wait. I need something deep in my cunt. You wanna see?"

My cock was now at full attention and I knew I needed to shoot a big load. I agreed with her, but then Hailey made one stipulation.

"I get that cum, though. That big load is mine. I can't wait to feel all of that warm jizz on my face and to taste it. Mmm, God we're gonna fuck so long and hard... Just like your dick, huh?"

I couldn't take it anymore. I walked into the bathroom and felt my phone buzz. It was a picture of my hot wife with a pink dildo in her pussy, her eyes closed and her head thrown back. I pulled on my big boner and spit in my hand for some lube. I spread it around the head and wrapped my fist around my cock and began to pump it up and down as I had phone sex with my wife. I turned the phone's volume down so no one would hear me as I beat my cock off and Hailey shoved the dildo into herself. I heard her scream as she came. I felt my orgasm beginning to build up, but I held it off as per orders. I felt my balls ache for a good cum but I wanted to wait for my wife.

I said goodbye after informing Hailey of our drop-off location and when she should pick me up. I walked back to my seat and waited the last few hours for the bus to drop us off. Most of the guys were asleep but I could tell that Anthony was awake. I didn't think he'd heard anything I'd been doing, though. I plugged in my ear buds and just waited, with an erection and some of the worst blue balls ever.

When we arrived it was around eight so the sun was almost finished setting. I grabbed my stuff from the bin overhead and walked off the bus in front of Anthony. He hit me on the shoulder and whispered in my ear, "Have fun fucking your wife tonight. Cum hard for her."

Fuck, he had heard me. Oh well.

I climbed out and saw Hailey leaning against her car. She looked so hot that I was afraid that we would be going at it right in the parking lot. She was wearing a baseball cap and sunglasses. But her shirt was incredible. She wore a navy blue CRFD shirt that was form-fitting. It was a cut into a V-neck that dipped down showing a lot of cleavage. It was also rolled up past her naval and almost to the bottom of her tits. Her shorts were tight fitting as well and showed off a lot of leg, and I swear her pussy lips were visible.

When she saw me get off of the bus she charged me and wrapped me in a huge hug and kissed me. I smiled and kissed her back. She took my hand and led me to the car. I put my baggage in and got into the passenger seat. As we drove off Hailey tried to talk about the week. She looked down and saw the solid tube pointing down my left leg. She smiled and didn't say a word as she placed her right hand on it and began to stroke me off over my pants. I helped her by undoing my zipper and fishing my eight-inch cock out. Hailey lifted her shirt to reveal her sexy bra, then began to rub her hand up and down my shaft. I watched her as she drove with her left hand on the wheel and her right on my dick.

We pulled into the garage and got out. I didn't even try to hide my boner as I walked in with it pointing out of my zipper. My wife continued to stroke it as we went inside. We didn't make it to the bedroom. I just sat down on the couch as Hailey seductively pushed down her shorts to reveal that she had no panties on. Without preamble she slid her wet pussy onto my cock as she worked to pull off her shirt and bra.

I played with her beautiful breasts as she bounced up and down on my dick, moaning my name. Then she grabbed my shoulders and sped up, slamming into me. Her moans morphed into yells as I tried to help by pushing my dick into her. I knew I wouldn't last long. Hailey grabbed the nipples that I had been playing with as I abandoned her tits and focused on rubbing her sensitive little clit. She probably woke the neighborhood as she screamed my name, "Fuck," "Shit," and "Oh God!" over and over again in various combinations. Her pussy squeezed me and I moaned, and she knew I was close to cumming. She began to work harder still to milk my cock and get me to cum. I felt it start and I told her and she pulled off me and scooted down and stared into my eyes as she licked my cock head and stroked me. I yelled that I was cumming just before covering my sexy wife's hair, forehead, nose, cheeks, chin, and mouth in my jizz.

She looked up at me, her face covered with a load that had been building for a week. As I watched, she slowly scooped my cum from her face and sucked it into her mouth. When she was done, she seductively sucked the tip of my cock to get the last bit of my cum.

When we'd recovered and cleaned up a little, Hailey put on a movie and we sat on the couch together naked. Hailey laid her head down on my chest and idly played with my cock while I massaged her nipples. We played with each other as we watched the movie until Hailey looked up at me.

"You know I love you, sweetheart, right?" she said.

I smiled and gave her nipple a little twist. "But I love you more."

She tightened her grip on my dick and reached down to fondle my balls with the other hand. She gently bounced each of them up and down a few times. "Mmmm, I love these, baby."

My balls? She loves my balls?

She rubbed my muscled chest. "And you're so handsome and smart. The complete package. They'll be beautiful. I love my hunky hubby."

I raised an eyebrow. "I'm maybe not as smart as you think I am, so if you could tell me what..."

you're talking about and who 'they' are..."

She cut me off and quickened her pumping on my soft dick. "I want to have your babies, Nicholas. I want to show you how much I love you. I want to feel your child growing inside of me. Whaddya say?"

I was shocked. My wife had just said that she wanted to have my child. I knew that a baby would change our lives. No longer would a naked Hailey be able to pull me through the door and let me pound her on the couch in the middle of the day when I came home from work. She couldn't cook our food naked while I drove my dick into her pussy. Were we ready for this?

We talked about it for a long time to make sure that we both knew what we were getting into. In the end we both were not only sure, but excited that we would be bringing a new life into the world.

When we were done talking and cuddling we went upstairs and changed into some outdoor-appropriate clothes. I put on a camouflage baseball cap, Under Armor shirt, and cargo pants. Hailey put on some cargos, a tight fitting T-shirt, and her own ball cap. We had decided that since Hailey was going to bring our child into the world and that it would be a game-changer for us, we should do something we enjoyed doing together that would be harder to do, at least for a while, after. So we packed up for a two-day camping trip to burn Hailey's last days off. We loaded up our stuff and headed out to the site.

When we got there it was still daylight. We put on our sunglasses, got our backpacks on, and hauled what we could up to the site. We stopped and took a picture of ourselves with the sunset behind us in a valley. Then we set up our tent and all our personal gear. Hailey got the food out and I started a fire to cook it.

Later I leaned back in my chair, eating hot dogs and chili and watching my wife in the light of the fire. I smiled as I once again thought of how much I loved her and how lucky I was to have met the perfect girl. My thoughts rambled on to an imagining of our little family: Hailey, our child, and myself. I had always dreamed about it, but now it was actually going to happen.

I finished off my food and saw Hailey starting at me. I guess she was thinking the same thing that I was because she got up and walked around the fire to me. She sat in my lap and held my head in her hands. "Baby, I love you so much. I know you're the greatest husband a woman could ask for, and that you'll be a terrific father to our children. I can't wait to be with you and our child. It's gonna be so great." I smiled and stroked her hair away from her face. We both leaned in and kissed deeply. I felt her tongue enter my mouth and I caressed it with my own. I reached up to touch her face as we kissed. Then her eyes opened and she pushed away from me and stood up.

"I'm gonna change, Hubby." I smiled and watched her sexy ass as she moved away from me. When she was gone, I turned back to the campfire and watched as the fire consumed its wood.

Looking into a campfire can be very thought provoking. I thought about my wife and our relationship. It was a happy one: love, romance, friendship, partnership, and lots of great sex were all easily accessible. With a child, maybe more than one, all of those things would change in various ways. I was also worried about being a good father. My dad was in the same line of work as I was. He wasn't home much, but my mom always was. Hailey worked in a job that she loved and I wasn't going to take that away from her just because I wanted to have a child with her. But I knew that one of us was to give up our job if we were going to have a baby.

I heard the zipper as Hailey stepped out, almost naked. She had removed her sweatshirt and pants leaving only her tight long-sleeve shirt clearly showing her profound curves. She pulled up a chair and sat down next to me before resting her head on my shoulder. I wrapped my arm around her and held her close to me as we watched the fire. I soon found out that, as often is the case, her thoughts had been mirroring mine.

"Nicholas," she said. "If we're going to have a baby I think I should be the one who gives up her job. It's more dangerous, and it pays less, and I want to be the mother who's there for our children. Besides, I'm eligible for disability retirement since I got shot in the line of duty." We continued to talk it over but Hailey said that she would retire and that, as they say, was that. I just smiled at her and we went to bed, wrapped in each other's loving embrace.

I woke up to the sound of birds in the trees, chirping away. I stared at Hailey. She looked so peaceful sleeping. She had one arm hugging me and the other was against the side of my face. I smiled and touched her cheek and lightly brushed her hair away from her eyes. Then I pushed my hand into the sleeping bag to rub her back as I pulled her to me. My hand trailed down to cup her ass and I suddenly realized two things.

The first was that Hailey was sleeping in the nude again. The second was that my cock was reacting to that, and as I moved to make my eight inches more comfortable my dick brushed across her clit. She jumped and woke up. I laughed as she popped her eyes open.

"Good morning," I said. She responded with a moan and a sigh as she looked at me and smiled. She looked so hot as she gazed into my eyes, her unruly red hair ruffled from sleep, and no makeup - just a loving desire burning in her eyes.

"Make me a mommy, Hubby," she said as her hand found my cock and started slowly stroking and teasing. "Shoot your cum inside me and knock me up. Pass those sexy genes on to our kids. Oh, yeah." My mind suddenly clicked and I remembered last night's conversation. We were no longer fucking just for each other; we were doing it to make a family. Hailey was asking me to help her show me how much she loved me as only a woman can.

She used her right hand to guide my cock into her moist pussy and her left to pull my ass to her. She opened her mouth as I penetrated after rubbing her clit a few times. She was wet, though not the usual amount. I let her get acquainted to me before I slowly began to hump my wife. With loving strokes of both my dick in her pussy and my hand on her boobs, she began to bounce with me. She wrapped her hands around my back as I pushed into her.

Suddenly, Hailey grabbed my ass and began to speed me up. Soon, she was screaming dirty talk to me, squirming beneath me from the sensation of my hard cock. She wrapped her hands around my neck and pulled me into a kiss. I copied the movements of my tongue in her mouth with the moves of my cock in her pussy. She broke the kiss screaming in pleasure. I felt wet pubic hair and looked down to see Hailey squirting all over us. She then proceeded to roll us over to our sides. I again pushed in. My wife began to play with her pussy muscles to get me to cum. I moaned and continued to pound Hailey. The fuck sweat rolled off of both of us as we consummated our marriage again. Hailey let her head fall onto my shoulder as I drove my cock into her. I knew that I was not going to last long. I had only discharged my balls once in the last week and right now what I was doing felt like the whole purpose of mankind. I sent my bottom hand to Hailey's nice ass and my top to her head.

"Oh my God. Nicholas, don't stop. Please don't stop. Make me cum again. Make me the mother of your kid. YESSSSSSS!!"

I again felt my wife squirt and I slowed my rhythm. Hailey climbed into our favorite position: her on top riding me. She was completely out of it as I laid back and let Hailey ride me as fast as she could, though she was slowed by her precious orgasms. I bent at my knees and pulled Hailey to me. I felt her nipples at my breastbone as I pushed into her. She grabbed each side of my face and between pants managed to tell me, "No! I'm your slut! Fuck me like it! Pound me as hard as you can. Yeah. Speed up your eight-incher! I want you to fuck me like I'm your sex slave!" I obliged and soon felt the tingling in my cock.

I continued to screw my hot, screaming wife as I felt my orgasm drawing near. Hailey was almost ready to burst so I couldn't slow down; I was forced to continue my hard thrusts to bring her off. Hailey already had her eyes closed, mouth open, head thrown back, back arched, and was panting hard. I didn't know what else to do so I kept on going. I felt my cum rising. I don't know if Hailey even understood me when I said that I was cumming.

As I pumped my baby-making cream into her, she clamped down on me and covered me in her own juice. When I had cum maybe 6 ropes, Hailey moaned and fell on to me. We kissed and just snuggled together.

Eventually, I softened and came out of her pussy. She kissed me again and smiled. She got off of me and we got up and got dressed. We took the tent down and started walking. I saw liquid leaking out down Hailey's leg as I walked behind her down the trail. My dick rose again as I watched the scene unfold in front of me. Hailey felt it and looked down as drops of cum fell to the ground. She turned to me and put her bag down next to a tree stump. "Nicholas, my pussy is leaking. Can I get a refill?" I smiled and walked over to her. I put my jacket behind her for cushioning and pushed her up against the trunk of a tree and began to kiss her forcefully. As I started to move around her face and neck, kissing everywhere, I reached up into her shirt and found her two mounds. I broke the kiss long enough to tell Hailey about it.

"Ah, my dirty little wife isn't wearing a bra."

She moaned as I pulled the front of her shirt up and fondled her tits and sucked her nipples.

"I'm not wearing panties either, baby."

I dropped my pants and Hailey leaned down to suck just the tip of my dick. Then she turned to the tree and loosened her belt, causing her pants to fall and show off her pretty ass and pussy. She bent over and I got behind her and entered her fully in one thrust. I began to move faster than I did the last time. Her pussy was warm and moist from my last cum. I pumped my dick into her hard and she began to bounce up and down against the tree, her cunt impaled on my dick and her tits rubbing against my jacket. She turned to look at me, but her eyes were closed from the rapture. I smiled knowing that I could still satisfy the most perfect woman the world. As she rode me I felt that I wasn't as deep as I could get. I gently moved us off of the tree and over to a picnic table across the trail from us. When she was sitting using the table as a backrest I was able to slowly enter her again. I pushed in and buried myself deep. I began to use my bent knees to speed my thrusts up. Hailey moaned continuously as I fucked her with a steady rhythm. I felt her warm breath on my chest.