Nicholas and Hailey Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew that I could not hold out long as she began to whine continuously and squirt against me. She moved her hands from my sides to my face as I tossed my head back.

"Argh... Hailey- I'm about to make us parents," I shouted as I began to fire spurts of cum deep inside of my wife's tight pussy. I heard a rustling in the leaves, but I was so far gone that I didn't care. When we had both finished, I fell into her arms as we recuperated.

After a few minutes my cock softened and slipped out of Hailey's now well-fucked pussy. We kissed as we stood up. We got dressed again and I smiled at her as we walked on. I thought about what we had just done. I could have just planted my seed deep in my wife and made her a mother. I knew that if I had in fact made us both parents then our lives had changed, for better or worse. I loved my wife and I knew that we were the perfect couple, and I just hoped that we would make good parents.

We eventually arrived at our second planned campsite, working our way back to the truck. After we had set up, Hailey and I lay under the stars and gazed up at the heavens while we held hands. Suddenly a bright shooting star passed across the sky. Hailey pointed it out to me and said I should make a wish. So I made a traditional manly wish that our love life would remain the same and that having children would only strengthen our relationship.

I smiled at her the next day as we climbed into my truck and drove off.

Hailey stole my baseball cap and put it on. I watched her red hair flow out the window with the sun passing through it as I drove down the back roads. I smiled. "I got you this time, Babe." I turned and grabbed my favorite baseball cap off of the seat behind me and put it on. Hailey laughed and shook her head. I let my left arm dangle from the window and looked through my sunglasses at the world in front of us. Hailey looked at me from the corner of her eye and then reached for my cock. She started to slide her hand over it while she looked at me.

"Nicholas, I can't wait to get you home. I love you so much, Hubby. I hope your balls have made enough cum to last through the night because we're not going to be sleeping." I smiled and wrapped my hand around Hailey's wrist as she stroked my shaft.

"Hon, save that for our next round," I said.

She just smiled and kissed me as her hand continued to move over my crotch.

"Ahh, you little hussy, you can't wait," I said. "I love that about you."