Nick and Eric and a Hidden Camera

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh no, no, no," I teased, grabbing his hips to stop him from pushing my dick in. "That won't do. I'm still not convinced you want it."

He looked back at me through clouded eyes and whispered, "Please." Though he said it very low, he said it with all of the vigor and frustration he could muster from his hot little body. His eyebrows were hitched up in desperation, as if he sincerely needed my cock.

"What was that?" I teased some more.

"Please, Nick," he said, begging. "Please." He fought against my grasp on his hips and pushed into my dick, but whined when he realized I was too strong to defy and settled for grinding his asshole yet again into my now stone hard cock.

I was too far gone to continue teasing him, and grabbed his cock as my wet head slipped to his entrance. I pushed at it ever so slightly and Eric gasped in response.

"Mmmm," he moaned as I simultaneously pushed inside and slowly fisted his erection. His ass enveloped my dick, sucking it through the slick and warm passage, slowly stretching to accommodate the large probe inside of it. He inhaled sharply as I brushed his prostate, forgetting to breathe out.

"That's right, you little slut; swallow it up," I encouraged as I pushed down on Eric's hips. Eventually, Eric was sitting on my lap, his ass squeezing and twitching around all eight inches of me inside. I pushed up on his hips as a cue for him to slide up my dick, stopping when only my head was inside. Eric, eager to keep my cock inside him, slid back down on his own, sighing at last when my cock hit his spot. Eric enthusiastically begin riding, his head lolled back, sighing every time I slipped past his prostate. He took each thrust all the way, and with every stroke my dick throbbed inside of him and the walls of his ass would twitch in response. The friction between his back and my stomach quickly became smooth skin against skin as the sweat from the heat of our action began to bead.

His sighs became whimpers, which soon turned into moans; the authenticity of his pleasure was better than the fake shit that could be found on any porno. I reveled in the raw sounds he made as he continuously slammed his ass down onto my cock, coming up to push his own erection into my fist.

Occasionally, short moans fled my own mouth through raspy breaths. Every pound of my dick into his tight hole elicited an electric pulse down my spine and the most intense and complete pleasure emanated from my groin. I ran my fingers through his hair, grabbing for support, pulling his head back toward mine and breathing warm, moist breath into his ear.

Finally, the whimper in his panting rose a higher octave. "Ah! Nick—Unh! Hah! Mmm!" I bit my bottom lip furiously in anticipation. In one final pump, he arched his spine, throwing his head back at the force of his orgasm. At the same time, my brows pushed up and my mouth formed the notorious circle of ecstasy; my dick pulsed, and with every throb hot liquid spewed into Eric's ass. I felt few streams of cum hit my leg, and a few seconds later more of Eric's cum spewed idly into my hand.

Eric fell into me and rested his head on my shoulder, still whimpering. I rested my head back as well, panting and sweaty, and listened as his moans of satisfaction became ever more quiet. My dick was still inside of Eric, and his ass twitched less and less. I could feel my cum leaking out and half expected Eric to move, but he continued sitting on it, content.

I turned to look at him and caught him licking the side of his mouth; a considerable amount of his cum had hit his face, and he was having a taste. I chuckled, as I didn't think he'd meant for me to see.

"Mmmm," he moaned, though I'm not sure if it was at the sex or at the taste of his own semen.

I made to stick to the script—after all, we were first and foremost making a video. I carelessly pushed him to the side and he fell off my cock, landing lazily on the couch, clearly too spent to move. He watched me get dressed and leave Dave's house without saying a word, and though I felt smug I refrained from smirking on camera. I stepped through the front door, cellphone in hand dialing Dave, and pondered my surprisingly good lay. I wondered how well the video turned out.

I was going to have to get a copy of that.

12