Nick and Liz's Big Journey Ch. 01

Story Info
Liz and Nick try something new.
7.2k words
3.65
31.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

** This is a fantastic tale involving fictional characters, and some anatomical features accentuated for increased action **

Nick and Liz pulled up their driveway, stopped and get out of their car. He walked around and opened up her door for her; helping her out of the car he got a great look at her long tan legs as she stood up. He followed her closely to the front door; admiring her amazing body silhouetted by the porch light. As they got closer, he could see how beautiful she looked in her dress once again. It was a long black strapless number with a slit all the way up one side, which hugged her tight enough to accentuate her hourglass figure and show off her perky round ass, but still giving him a view of her leg all the way up to her hip. It stopped about mid calf, she topped it all off with a pair of six inch high heels. When the got up to their door and wandered inside she turned around to look back at her husband as he closed the door. She loved how he looked in a suit, he was already a big broad man, but the well fitted suits he wares fell across his shoulders made him look even more powerful and sexy. Once he turned back around she found herself looking directly into Nick's eyes, and that is why she loved her six-inch heels. This would have been a normal occurrence for most people, but Nick was 6'6" and she 6 foot tall. The were both extremely tall people, but when standing next to each other they looked completely normal.

He pulled Liz in close by the small of her back for a kiss. Before their lips met she was able to wiser, "That was an amazing dinner, love," to her husband. They had just gotten back from their five-year anniversary dinner; they had gone to a five star restaurant in the city where Nick's boss got him a reservation. Her wait shifted onto him while their tongues danced in each other's mouth. She pulled away a little soon for Nick's liking, but as he held her in his arms looking into her eyes she said, "Honey, I need to run upstairs and get you one last present." He was surprised as to what it might be seeing how he already got her a diamond necklace, and she'd bought him the handsome watch he wanted. He pondered it as he watched her perfect ass slowly walking up the stairs. She turned around and told her husband to go get comfy on the couch while he wait, she told him that she would be a couple minutes.

He walked through the foyer to the living room pulling off his tie and undoing the first few buttons of his shift exposing his bare chest, his mind wandered from what this present could be to how amazingly sexy his wife was. He had always known Liz to be the most beautiful creature on earth. He met her in college. Specifically the co-ed sauna, she had just finished a yoga class and he came from a long swim. The yoga really kept her body tight, toned and flexible. It was actually after her first yoga class that they had met; she had been a gymnast when she was younger but grew from 4'8 to 6' tall during her freshman and sophomore years of high school so had to change from performing to coaching. She continued coaching younger girls throughout high school and most of college. After her freshman year of college she decided that she wasn't as toned as she would have liked and took up yoga the beginning of the next year. When Nick first say her in that sauna, he would never have thought that any of the problems she saw with her body was there. They actually caught each other eyeing the other up. She had a lot to look at too, a big muscular chest with well-defined pecs and abs. He always loved football and he looked like a big football player, but excluding family games on Thanksgiving hadn't played since he tore cartilage in his knee his freshman year of high school. This caused him to focus more on schoolwork, which he did enjoy, but he also needed a low impact exercise to keep him fit. He found swimming; he really took to it and loved doing laps in a gym pool.

In the sauna they scooted closer and began talking, he had eventually asked her out before they left the sauna. He loved reminiscing about meeting his wife, but began thinking of her body again. She was the tallest woman he had ever met, with long toned legs with just a hint of muscle. She had very wide hips, but they were in great proportion with her height. Her ass was round and tight and just so perky. Her slender waist and taught stomach led up to her glorious rack. He loved her perky boobs; they were D-cups, which looked like a perky pair of c on her chest. She had bright pink nipples that almost pointed up when erect on her perky boob, and her areolas were a nice pink contrast to her tanned skin. Before he could fantasize about any more of his wife, he heard her on the stairs.

After Liz saw her husband walk into the living room, she dropped her dress off her body as she walked to the bedroom. She finished getting naked feeling her body beginning to react to her thoughts of what was to come next. She got out the sexy lingerie she bought to wear for her husband and began putting it on, thinking back to how she came to the decision to do this for him. She had been talking to her co-worker Olivia, both executive assistants at a large corporation downtown. Olivia had a talent of being able to get anyone to open up about their sexlives like it was nothing odd to talk about in the company's lunchroom. They chatted about how Liz and Nick's anniversary was coming up, and as would always happen when talking to Olivia their conversion turned to Liz's sexlife. Liz explained that lately they had both been slacking and had lost the passion they had in college and the first year of their marriage.

"I love him, and love sex with him, but we just haven't had much time lately," Liz explained.

"We've both been working so much, but he will be getting a promotion at his office soon and will be less stressed and won't have to work any more nights."

"Well then you should use you anniversary to begin spicing things back up," Olivia suggested.

"We were never really that 'spicy' but we were passionate."

"You should get more crazy with him, every guy loves that, and you'll love what he does for you."

"I do like when he's a little rough with me."

"I can just imagine," Olivia winked at Liz, "Go out and get the sexiest lingerie that you can find, go buy a really sensual porno, and put on a really good show for him on you anniversary."

"I suppose I could do that, I've never really worn lingerie."

"You'll love it. You just have to do two things to spice it up - tell him that he needs to take advantage of you, and leave your high heels on."

"I think I would love that," Liz giggled.

"Oh and you have to go get a Brazilian wax, take off all the hair, he won't know what to do with himself, but he will know what to do with you," she giggled at her implication.

Liz, finding her mind back in the present, grabbed the porn she had bought. She put her red heels back on and headed down the stairs.

She could see Nick relaxing on the couch with his feet up on the coffee table. Once her feet hit the foyer floor, Nick turned around and as she stepped into the soft light of the living room his jaw dropped. He was speechless. He couldn't believe what he was seeing, his wife wearing lingerie, she never wears lingerie. She stood their as he took it all in, first he noticed that she had put back on her sexy red high heels, but was now wearing sheer black stockings with lace tops. The stockings were clipped onto the braces of the black lace and silk corset that was pulling her waist even waspier. She was wearing a bright red silk thong that barely covering her pussy. She topped it all off with a bright red lace bra, that was pushing her big perky tits even higher than normal. He then noticed that it wasn't the bra doing this it was a shelf-topped corset.

His cock began getting hard and Liz, noticed from the entryway. As she began walking seductively toward the kitchen she asked Nick if he wanted a drink. He replied, "Beer," in a choked tone still getting used to seeing his wife wearing what she was. She said nothing else, walking into the kitchen she realized that the fridge faced the couch and that she should give her staring husband something to look at. She bent over at her hips, making sure to stick her ass out toward the living room. Nick saw the tiny string of his wife's thong stretched tightly between her cheeks and her puffy lips straining against the little bit of fabric there was there. Liz popped the tops off the bottles and walked back towards her husband, grabbing their universal remote on the way and putting on some music with a good dancing rhythm.

She kicked his feet from the coffee table to the floor, setting the beers down on the table. Liz looked seductively behind her and saw her husband's big dick straining against his pants, and his finger reaching up toward her backside. Liz turned around quickly, and grabbed his hands. "No touching while I'm dancing for you, baby," she told him. His had had been drawn to her pussy when she bent over, noticing that she had already soaked the silk material covering what he knew to be her puffy pink lips.

She began to give her husband a lap dance. She had never done this before, but she knew that she just needed to move seductively while shaking her tits in his face or grinding her ass all over his lap. She found that she loved watching him drool as she pressed her cleavage into his chest and face, and the feel of his cock twitch against her ass and pussy. She kept dancing for him until she decided that it was time to tell him about the porno, and to let him get his dick out of his pants. He couldn't believe his wife just gave him a lap dance, but he loved it and just wanted to pull all of her clothes off and take her then.

Liz flipped off the music and reached behind the couch to grab the porn to show Nick. She handed him the box, and took the DVD to put into the player.

"What is this?" Nick asked.

"Something I bought for us to watch together," Liz replied.

"You want to watch a porn with me?"

"Not just watch baby, I want to fuck you while we watch it."

Nick was stunned, his mouth hung open, and all that came out was, "Ahh."

As the porn started playing she curled up next to her husband, and began to pull his suit jacket and shirt off. She exposed her husband's muscular chest with just a little hair in the middle that she just loved, feeling her pussy begin to get even wetter than it already was. Running her hands all over his chest while kissing him passionately, she looked toward the TV and noticed the credits had stopped running and the actual movie was begging. She shifted from kissing his mouth to his chest so that Nick could have an unobstructed view of the action. She kissed her way down Nick's chest so that she could begin working his belt and finally let his big fat cock out of his pants.

His member was straining against his boxers and pants; it looked like it was about to explode through the fabric. Liz pulled her husband's pants down, his cock springing up and hitting Liz in the face on its way to resting against his check. This wasn't the first time this had happened and Liz didn't really mind when it happened. She grabbed the base of his cock, her grip not able to close around its massive girth. She lowered her mouth down to the big pink head of Nick's cock, and swirled her tongue around the massive tip before taking it into her mouth. She began bobbing her head up and down the length of Nick's fat member that she could actually take. With both hands she pumped the base of his dick, still having more than enough room to stoke the base when she had as much of him as she could take in her mouth.

Liz loved the feeling of pleasing of husband's enormous cock with her mouth, and she even enjoyed when he would thrust into her throat a little. It made her gag a little, but they both found it hot. Once Nick's moans got louder and closer together she decided it was time to give him a little bit of a break. She kissed her way up to his mouth, sliding her body against his ridged manhood. Liz whispered into Nick's ear that once the porn star finished sucking her partners cock and got her pussy licked, that it would be Nick's turn to play with Liz's pussy as well.

While they were waiting for the hot blonde porn star with huge fake knockers to finish sucking the dick presented to her, Liz stood up and walked over by the TV. This was she could get stripped out of the obstructive parts of her barley there outfit, and Nick could watch his wife and the porn she got him. Liz reached up behind her back and unclasped her red bra. Slowly pulling it off her chest to reveal her big perky tits, pushed up into each other by her sexy little corset. Liz then pulled her thong tight so that it would disappear between her soaking wet pussy lips, turned and bent over so Nick could see where they went. She stood back up and undid the clasps on the side of the thong so she could take it off without removing other parts of her sexy little get-up. She briefly examined how wet her panties were before tossing them directly at her husband's face.

Nick caught the panties, smelling her seductive scent on then before lowering his tongue for a quick taste. He loved his wife's taste and was very excited to eat her out along with the porn. Nick stood up kissed her and pulled her in close, spun her around and sat her down on the couch. He knelt in front of her and spread her legs before lowering his head between them. Nick gently spread her lips with his fingers before touching her clit with his tongue. Liz shuddered upon this first touch and then felt Nick run his tongue all over her liner lips and down to her sopping wet hole. Now that his wife was warmed up a little he started playing with her more. Nick flicked his tongue over Liz's clit and let it dive into her hole. Liz moaned over all the attention, and found watching porn more enjoyable that she had expected. She came before she expected and Nick lapped up all of her wetness. She pulled him up back onto the couch and told him to watch the blonde porn star get her pussy licked. Almost instantly the porn star came in her partners face. They both watched as the tiny blonde was penetrated by her partner's cock, which was big, but seemed puny compared to Nick's. Liz turned to Nick and said, "I need your big cock NOW! Fuck me like were porn stars."

"I'm bending your hot ass over the couch baby," Nick replied.

"Yes sir. I'm glad we both still get to watch."

Nick followed Liz around the couch and positioned himself behind her. He grabbed his massive rod and rubbed it up and down her soaking wet slit. Now that his knob was properly lubricated he slid himself into Liz's hole. To him she was always so tight; they both loved the feeling of Liz's pussy wrapped toughly around his member. Liz clenched we she felt her husbands cock enter her, and in the heat of the moment Nick thrust hard and deep. This pushed a scream out of Liz and Nick wondered if he had gone too far. "I'm sorr..." Nick started.

Liz cut him off and said, "That's what I want baby, fuck me harder than ever, be a little rough. Its super hot and feels fucking great."

Nick didn't have to say another word, he began pounding his wife as she was bent over the couch and her big tits we smacking the back of the couch with each thrust. Nick was only able to get about half his cock in her and his big balls weren't quite able to smack her clit yet. He kept thrusting harder and deeper and faster, bringing Liz to orgasm again which caused her to scream as he pounded her though it. After her pussy unclenched Nick was able to grab her hips and get almost his entire dick insider her. His enormous balls we finally slapping Liz's clit. Neither of them needed much of this before they both exploded in orgasm again.

They both almost collapsed at this point but Liz drug Nick back around so he was sitting on the couch. She perched herself on the edge of the coffee table and proceeded to play with her pussy load of hot cum. Nick watched his wife push his enormous load out of her pussy into her hand before slurping it up. There were a couple of handfuls before his cum was no longer just flowing out of her. Nick looked up to see the blonde porn star riding her partner reverse cowgirl. He enjoyed the great view of the penetration.

Liz finished her cleanup by probing her pussy with her fingers and getting out every last drop. She then slid between Nick's knees, grabbed the base of his half flaccid cock, looked up at him, and said, "Don't think you're done yet, you're fucking me again." Before Nick could utter a word his knob was inside her warm moist mouth. He loved getting a blowjob after one round of fucking his wife, but couldn't believe he was also watching such hot porn. The actress was now on her back with her legs behind her head and her pussy was stretched around the actors cock in a way her had only seen when his wife's pussy was full of his cock.

Nick was rock hard again and was ready to pound Liz's tight pussy. He grabbed his wife and tossed her on the couch, grabbed her ankles and pushed them up toward her ears. Her legs were now pushed up against her chest and her knees splayed opening up her pussy for Nick. Nick got on top of his beautiful wife and rubbed his massive knob against her dripping wet slit before plunging his cock in deep. Liz screamed and shuddered as Nick forced his cock deep into her pussy. He fucked her just like the porn star. He pounded and pounded her pussy making her scream and cum almost immediately.

Nick wanted to try something he had always seen in porn and had though about, he twisted Liz off the couch so her shoulders were on the floor and her lower back was propped up against the couch so her pussy and legs were in the air. He straddled her and slid his cock into Liz's pussy, giving her a good jack hammering. The both loved it, Liz loved the way his cock slid against her g-spot on every thrust, and Nick loved watching her pussy spread by his cock. Liz began playing with her clit. They went at it for a while and then Liz came. She didn't know what was about to happen to her but as she rubbed her clit while Nick's cock pounded her g-spot she felt a massive orgasm coming on. It built and built until she exploded in orgasm and squirted for the first time. It wasn't much but the spray and pulsing orgasm pushed Nick's cock out of her pussy and pushed him right over the edge. He shot a huge load all over Liz's face, covering her in hot cum as she shivered from the after shocks.

Liz got up to clean off the man goo all over her face, and they both noticed the porn star getting a facial as well. Liz and Nick looked at each other and they could tell the other loved it all. Nick lied down on the couch exhausted and Liz joined him once her face wasn't dripping. They curled up next to each other on the couch and fell asleep; Nick still completely naked and Liz in the remainder of her lingerie.

*****

Liz woke up the next morning with Nick's massive morning wood trying to push her off the couch. She got up stripped off her lingerie, and grabbed a tiny little robe she liked to wear around the house. She also went and got her cell phone and took a great picture of Nick's hard member. She curled up on the love seat over by Nick and started texting Olivia.

"You were so right about my date night last night," Liz wrote to Olivia.

"Good for you sexy ;)," Olivia replied almost immediately.

"Thanks a lot by the way. What are you doing up so early?"

"Leaving a surprisingly disappointing hookup from last night."

"Why so disappointing?"

"He was a hotty with a great body, but a tiny little cock. I wrapped one hand around it and it nearly stuck out of my fist."

"That wouldn't get me anywhere either. I can definitely say I did not have that problem last night ;)"

12