Nick and Liz's Big Journey Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So Nick's a big boy? ;)"

"He's got the biggest cock I've ever seen. I can wrap both my hands around his dick and what's left is still damn big."

"You're kidding me. God that's fucking hot, I wanna see it."

"Really, that's my husbands cock, it's not like your gonna get any of that."

"I just wanna see, and maybe we could talk about that ;)"

"Oh you're naughty. I supposed I can send you a pic of my man's dick, I did just take a picture of it." Liz sent Olivia the picture, and there was a long pause till another text came in.

"Holy fuck, that's massive. I can't believe you can even get that in you, its not like your a tiny girl but that would split me in half. Though in a really good way ;)" Olivia finally texted back.

"It's a really good ride, and I can't believe I don't have a monstrous floppy pussy after fucking that thing so many time. If we don't have sex for a while it's like I'm a virgin all over again."

"Oh my god, I'm soaking wet. You might have to get a ride on that pole."

"Well I have been thinking that we should try something new."

"Good. Oh and by the way I have some plans for you too."

"Really Olivia, you're into chicks! I can't believe it. How is it?"

"Awesome, I can show you a whole new world."

"Well let my think about that for a while, and talk to Nick. I'll call you when we make a decision."

"I hope to see you both later ;)"

Liz got up off the love seat and snuggled up to Nick's naked body, she reached down and gently stroked his morning wood. She ran her fingernails up and down his shaft and rubbed all around his cock head. Nick began to stir and look up sleepily at his wife.

"Morning hun," Nick mumbled.

"How you doing babe. I loved everything last night," Liz replied.

"It was amazing. We are going to have to do that more often," Nick said with a wink.

"Well maybe we could try something even crazier today."

"Like what?" Nick said excited, his cock getting even harder.

"Well I might have told my work friend a little about last night, and showed her a picture of that enormous cock of yours," said Liz shyly.

"Really? What did she think?"

"She wants to see it."

"You already showed it to her, didn't you?"

"In person, and she wants to try it out," Liz said as her voice trailed off.

"She wants me to fuck her!! And you're OK with this?"

"Of course I'm OK with it. I love you and I know you love me more than any other woman, no matter what you do with your penis or where you put it."

"Wow honey, that's crazy. So we're really going to try this?"

"Yes, I just have to tell her when to come over." Liz stuttered before getting to her next though, "Oh, and she wants to fuck me too."

Nick was stunned his mouth just hung open. When he finally spoke, he said, "So you girls are gonna lez out?"

"Yes, I want to try it. And you get to watch," Liz said to Nick as she returned his dumbfounded grin.

"Well why don't you give her a call. I'm really excited."

"Alright, Nick I'll tell you all about her over breakfast. You stay right here and I'll whip up some naked breakfast."

Liz got up off the couch, grabbed her cell, and headed for the kitchen. She called Olivia and told her to come on over in about an hour and a half. She removed her robe and put on an apron, protecting all her important bits while she prepares breakfast.

After throwing together some omelets and coffee, Liz brought breakfast over to Nick who was still sitting on their couch naked with his huge package laid out between his legs. They began eating and Liz began describing Olivia. She told Nick all about how she was tall for most ladies, but was still a head shorter than Liz. She described Olivia's orange hair and pale complexion and they discussed whether it is her real hair color or not.

Liz went on to describe Olivia's body. Even though she's about ten years older than the couple, she still appeared to have a very tight body. She always appeared to have large breasts, but Liz made note that she believes Olivia has slighter smaller boobs and wears a lot of push up bras. Liz told Nick all about Olivia's tight, perky ass as how she liked to show it off at work by wearing extremely tight pants and super short skirts. Nick was very excited after hearing all of this for Olivia to arrive. His cock was already hard again from the view of his naked wife and her description of Olivia's tight body.

They had just finished up breakfast when the doorbell rang. Olivia tied her skimpy robe in the front, hoping it was indeed Olivia at the door, and excitedly skipped over before pulling the door open. Olivia was standing there, high heels and a short black trench coat was all she appeared to be wearing.

"Hello you," Liz said to Olivia before turning and beckoning Nick to the door.

"So you two had a fun night last night didn't you?" Olivia said with a smirk as Liz closed the door.

"We most definitely did," Nick said as he walked up to the ladies his massive, rock hard member leading the way.

"Holy shit Liz, you weren't lying and that picture didn't even do your cock justice Nick."

"I know right. Can I take your coat, its pretty warm out, so there must be another reason you have that on and we want to see," Liz said with a smile while Nick just stood there proudly. Liz slide Olivia's coat down off her shoulders, exposing all of Olivia's surprisingly perky body.

"Its not so hot if its all you wear," Olivia added while watching Nick's cock twitch even further to attention.

"Well now I feel over dressed," Liz said slipping out of her robe.

"So ladies, do you want to get a little more comfortable?" Nick asked gesturing to the couch.

"Well I want you two to get comfortable. I think I need to take a tour of your bodies," Olivia said seductively.

As they walked over to the couch together, Nick turned to Liz and said, "Olivia is even sexier than you described."

"Oh so neither of you need the show I was planning on giving you?" Olivia said coyly.

"Well I could only tell Nick about what I could see at work, neither of us have gotten a great view of the whole package yet."

"Good, because I was going to do it anyway. Oh and we will be needing some music with a rhythm," Olivia said as she gently pushed the couple onto the couch next to each other.

Nick quickly grabbed the remote and pressed play for the sound system, remembering that there was something good already in the player. Olivia turned around to face Nick and Liz, she slid her hands down her pale skin till they met with her landing strip of bright orange hair, perfectly matching her hair color. She briefly played with the thick, well-groomed patch of hair before sliding one hand to her pussy then the other. When she pulled her hands out of her crotch, she extended a finger out to both Liz and Nick.

"I'm already soaking wet just from the sight of your amazing bodies," Olivia said sliding a dripping wet finger into each of their mouths. The couple was both surprised at how delicious her juices were, especially Liz who had only ever tasted her own pussy juice before. Olivia ran her hands back up her milky white skin to her breasts; they weren't as large as Liz's, but because they were smaller they were impeccably perky for a woman of her age. She kneaded them and squeezed them. She moved her fingers to her nipples, pinching and twisting and pulling them till her tiny areolas and surprisingly long nipples were dark red and as erect as possible. She took a few steps forward to be as close to the couch as possible, she bent at the waist and shook her breasts in the couples' faces. She didn't even stand back up before quickly spinning around and bouncing her tight little ass for them. Olivia then stood up and walked toward the coffee table, she sat down facing the couch and spread her legs open. Her beautiful pink pussy opened up to the pleasure of the couple. They noticed her large clit first, it wasn't long but it was probably as big around as a nickel. They kept examining it with their eyes noticing a little spot of black fabric sticking out of her sopping wet hole. Before they could figure out what exactly it was, Olivia reached down pulling a black thong out of her pussy and tossing it over toward Nick.

As it landed right on the head of his cock, Olivia looked up and said, "I slipped that off in the car and slid it in there to soak everything up, and I thought you might enjoy that Nick." Before Nick could do anything with it, Liz reached over grabbed the thong, stroked it up and down his shaft, then brought it up to her face. She sniffed the thong before licking Olivia's juices off it. Liz slid it across her body down to her pussy and stuffed it in her. Liz turned to Nick and said, "You can have that back later, and I think the combination will be even better."

Olivia smiled back at Liz, and flicked at her huge, soaking wet clit. Olivia slid off the table and crawled over to the couch on her hands and knees. When she got to the couple she ran her hands across their inner thighs before sliding her fingertips across their goodies. Olivia scooted over in between Nick's legs, she began licking from his balls all the way up to the tip of his massive cock. She then engulfed his knob with her hot, wet mouth and tried to take as much of the huge pole as possible. She got about six inches down his prick before Nick could feel the back of her throat against his cock head. She worked his whole package, paying special attention to Nick's massive balls and smoothly shaved sack. After one more failed try to take more of the giant dong down her throat, Olivia looked up at Nick and said, "After I eat your wife's sexy pussy, you are going to have to fuck my face, I know I can get more of you in my mouth."

Immediately after speaking Olivia lowered her head between Liz's legs, and used her teeth to pull the thong out of Liz's sopping wet cunt. She then flung it right at Nick, hitting him in the face. Nick just played with it, enjoying the juices, the tastes, and the smells while watching Liz get her pussy eaten. Olivia worked Liz's pussy over, licking up and down the length of her slit, sucking and nibbling and flicking and sucking on Liz's clit, even letting her surprisingly long tongue dance into her hole. Once Olivia knew Liz was on the brink of an organism, Olivia flicked Liz's clit with her finger while tonguing her hole till Liz began to convulse with orgasm. Once it began Olivia grabbed Liz's legs and pushed them up toward her own elbows, with all of Liz better exposed, Olivia licked from Liz's clit down to her hole, but she surprised Liz when she didn't stop at her vagina and licked her way down to Liz's asshole. Nick and Liz had never tried anal but Liz was enjoying getting her asshole licked and probed at while she came, it changed her orgasm into a whole body experience. Liz had never expected to actually enjoy that, but knew now that she was going to get to enthusiastically try some more anal action soon enough.

Olivia laid down on her back with her head dangling over the edge of the love seat next to the couch; she beckoned Liz over to eat her pussy. "Fuck my face with that massive pole," Olivia said, "Put as much in me as you can, I don't have a gag relax so just force it down my throat." Nick walked over and stood with the two amazing naked bodies stretched out in front of him. Nick laid his cock down on top of Olivia's face with his balls on her forehead; his knob was almost between her tits. He slipped his cock into Olivia's mouth and began pushing it deep inside. It could already go deeper than earlier but she was only taking about half. He began thrusting down her throat and watching his wife eat Olivia out, he loved the sight, especially Olivia tits bouncing around while he thrust, and he couldn't get enough hearing Olivia's muffled moans and screams of pleasure.

Liz was enjoying her part too. She had never licked another woman's pussy, but loved Olivia's taste. Liz was enthralled with Olivia's big clit, Liz licked and sucked at its big mass, she spread Olivia's pussy lips and pulled the clit's hood out of the way to really get at it. She used her other hand to slide two fingers into Olivia's hole. Liz was surprised at how much she loved eating another woman's pussy; she also couldn't believe how nice it was to have a woman eat her out.

Nick pulled his dripping wet, saliva soak cock out of Olivia's throat and walked around to behind his wife, and without a word plunged his cock into her pussy. Liz's scream was muffled into Olivia's pussy, and Nick worked his wires pussy over. His rhythmic pounding, transferred through Liz, really added something to Liz's oral work that Olivia really enjoyed. Nick kept pounding his wife's wet snatch until she came, pushing both women over the edge. As they shuddered in orgasm Nick finished his first round and unleashed a torrent of hot, thick cum into his wife. Filling her hole completely; the only thing stopping it from flowing out of her and onto the floor was Nick's knob.

Olivia noticed what happened and quickly scrambled between the couple's legs and opened her mouth under where they joined. Nick pulled out leaving a river of cum and pussy juice to flow down to Olivia. The sheer volume surprised her; she gulped and slurped but still had a lot flow down her chin and onto her beasts. Olivia moved her mouth to Liz's cunt and began to clean up the mess for the next round. Once Olivia was satisfied with her work, she stood up and said, "Do you want to head off to your bedroom. I hope you have some lube up there. I'll need it for that massive dong of yours Nick."

"Of course we do, let's go," the couple answered in unison. The three of them bounded up stairs, and Nick was half hard again just from watching the two gorgeous beauties bounce up the stairs.

The women half pushed Nick onto the bed so he was sitting on the edge. Liz went for to find the lube, and Olivia immediately began sucking Nick back to full mast. Once Liz got back with their lube, both of the women kneeled between his legs, taking turns working his shaft and his balls. Once Nick was hard again, Liz looked over at Olivia and said, "Your turn on the monster, sweetie." Olivia grabbed the bottle of lube and covered Nick's dong completely in the silky liquid, before turning to lube up her own hole. She perched herself up on the edge of bed, facing Liz who was still between her husband's legs, and slowly lowered herself onto it's girth. Olivia's jaw dropped as she took more and more, a silent screen left her lips as it stretched her more than she had ever experienced. Once she felt some resistance she started bouncing up and down on the stiff pole. Liz began to play with the other two - licking and sucking Nick's balls, licking up Nick's shaft to Olivia's clit.

The three kept fucking like this quickly bringing Olivia close to an orgasm. Before she could give the couple a warning, Liz began sucking Olivia's clit pushing her over the edge. This combination of actions caused Olivia to squirt ejaculate right into Liz's face. This initially surprised Liz, but once she realized what was happening she found she enjoyed it, especially Olivia's distinctive sweet taste. Olivia went limp on Nick's cock, and breathlessly said, "By the way I'm a squirter." Once she regained her strength a bit she added, "I should have told you earlier."

"That was so damn hot!" Nick exclaimed.

"Oh babe, don't apologize it was amazing, and if I say so nightly damn tasty," Liz replied.

The women dragged Nick to the middle of the bed and took turns riding him and sitting on his face. Nick loved the attention he was receiving and the women were getting off quite hard. Olivia didn't squirt again, but Nick needed another release. This time he decided to fill up Olivia. He tossed her on her back, grabbed her ankles, and put them behind her head. Moved in on top of her and began pounding her. Liz moved over Olivia's face and lowered her pussy down over Olivia's mouth.

Nick was finally able to get whole shaft into Olivia, his balls smacking her exposed asshole. Liz came again dropped off of Olivia and laid next to the other two. Nick felt Olivia begin to cum and squeeze his dick tight. She squirted again but this time covering herself in her own juices. This set Nick off and he blew his load deep inside his wife's friend. Before Nick was even done, Liz was ready to lick up all the cum just deposited inside Olivia. Cum dribbled out of Olivia both toward her asshole and stomach. Liz went crazy trying to clean it all up, sucking hot cum out of her friend's cunt. Liz managed to completely clean Olivia's pussy.

Olivia and Liz whispered to each other briefly, and then turned to Nick and Olivia said, "We both want our assholes played with. I know I can't take you up mine without getting really loosened up first, and Liz want to try for her first time." Nick nodded approvingly, so the women laid him on his back handed him the lube and got on all fours on either side of him. Before Nick knew how this arrangement was going to work, he felt two mouths on his cock quickly bringing it back to life. He loved this; he had never though he would ever be able to do all of what had happened this night, especially with his wife instigating it. He opened the lube and dribbled some down both beautiful shaved ass cracks. With one hand for each asshole, he rubbed lube onto each hole with a finger. He slowly added pressure, his fingers sliding in almost simultaneously. Both women shuddered and squeaked at the penetration.

After a while of slowly sliding one finger in and out of the asses, he added a second in each ass. This was getting off pretty quick, and the ladies were loving it, moaning while they sucked and licked all over his package. Nick was ready to cum, and the ladies were very tired out from the hours of fucking. Nick had the women kneel in front of him while he pumped his cock. The were both ready to receive a face full of cum, with their mouths wide open and eyes shut. Nick finally released his third load of the night. He managed to cover both of their faces with cum and give them each quite the mouthful. Nick flopped back on the bed, completely exhausted, and watched his wife lick cum off of Olivia's face, and then Olivia returned the favor for Liz. The women crawled up onto the bed together and laid down one on each side of Nick. They pulled the covers over themselves and quickly feel into an exhausted sleep.

To be continued...

12