Nick & Madeleine Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joe_Dink
Joe_Dink
36 Followers

I had hoped to have the opportunity to talk to Jan about her sexual activities while I was away, but once I blew my load into the wad of tissues on my stomach, she dropped off to sleep. The next morning, as we drove to the airport, she brought it up before I could. "I'm pretty sure you'd rather I didn't see too much of Nick while you're away. Am I right?"

I looked at her and nodded. "I'd rather you didn't have sex while I'm away. We've established that I'm OK with the idea of you and Nick getting it on sometime while I watch, or at least I'm willing to give it a try. But I'm not comfortable with you having free rein to fuck him whenever the urge strikes you. I think I'd be jealous. Fuck, I know I'd be upset, angry. Do you know what I'm trying to say?" She leaned over and kissed my cheek as I drove. "It's OK, sweetie. I understand. I promise to keep myself pure while you're away. I guess my vibrator is going to get a real workout this week." I felt better.

At our hotel in Vancouver, the weekend dragged as Derek and I sweated over our presentation, running through it again and again. I had trouble concentrating on the task at hand. Instead, I kept running various scenes through my mind. Jan on her hands and knees sucking the cum out of Nick's cock as she probed his ass with her long fingers. Nick, kneeling behind Jan, grasping her pliable hips, forcing her lubricious twat back and forth over the length of his long prick (the size of Nick's equipment had never come up in our discussions, but I imagined it to be much larger than my own. Was I suffering from some sort of inferiority thing?). I imagined him convincing her to take him anally, which she had never done for me? I could hear her groan her encouragement as he stuffed his hard-on into her tight nether opening. I was driving myself crazy, and only able to function by jacking off a couple of times a day.

Our Monday meetings went superbly, the people we were dealing with were excited about our product, and we agreed on most of the issues that had to be resolved. Derek and I took the group, three men and a woman, out to a nearby restaurant for drinks and a meal, then returned to the hotel. We had had a great time, and had gone through several bottles of wine with our meal. Everybody had a shooter or two, or some of the guys, including myself, had to sample some of the unique coffee and liqueur combinations the bar offered. I'm not a big drinker and I was more or less pissed by the time we returned to the hotel. Derek was of the opinion that we should have a beer in the bar before hitting the sack. I wanted to call Jan before I went to bed, but it was still early, so I agreed to stop for "just one".

Well, of course, one easily became three, then four. While we sipped our beers, a couple came and sat in the booth across from the one we were in. They were dressed as if they had been to a formal party, he in a dark suit and tie, and she in a long backless gown. They ordered drinks and sat together chatting, laughing and looking into each other's eyes. There was even the occasional discrete kiss. Derek and I chuckled. "What do you think?" he asked. "I think they're lovers, out for the night while their spouses are out of town." My guess was that they were a married couple, they were obviously close and had that look of being comfortable together. Derek agreed that that was more likely than his guess, but certainly not as much fun to speculate about.

We had just gotten back to discussing tomorrow's meeting. When another gent, also well dressed, as if he had been at the same party, slid into the booth, and kissed the woman, we both perked up Now this wasn't a kiss that acquaintances would give, it was obviously a lover's kiss. Derek grinned at me, "I wonder what the hell's going on there. Do you suppose that we have hubby and the little woman and her studly lover here?" I had to agree that that's what it looked like. Derek noticed my heavy sigh and looked at me. "What's with you?" he asked.

After denying that anything was bothering me, I let it all out. I told him about Jan and Nick, and how it excited me and troubled me at the same time. "Wow!" was all he could say. After he'd processed this information for a minute or two, he looked me in the eye and said, "I've had just enough to drink to say this, and I hope you won't take it the wrong way and get mad. It is really a compliment." He seemed to be thinking about what he was going to say next. "I've never said anything in the past, it just never seemed to be the appropriate thing to tell your friend and partner, but now..."

I waited. He dithered over what he had to say. "Christ! What? Spit it out!" I blurted.

He gave me a shy grin. "I've always wanted to fuck Jan. She's the hottest woman I've ever met." He whispered across the table. I was dumbfounded. Did Jan give every guy she met a hard-on. Then I thought about it. How many times had I seen men stare at her when we were out together. She did ooze sensuality, but I had always thought it was for my benefit only. I guess not.

"What the hell, buddy. What's one more. Just get in line behind me and Nick. If she'll have you, you have my OK." I whispered back.

"You're kidding, aren't you? You'd let me fuck your wife?" It was his turn to be amazed.

"Uh huh, as long as I know about it, it's OK. Shit, it's not as if she's going to run off with you or anything. Oh yeah! And you've gotta be good to her."

He looked at me, a puzzled look on his face, then it dawned on him, "You mean I've got to give her a good time, right?"

"That's the deal." I said.

It was almost too late to phone Jan when I finally did get to my room, but being drunk, I did anyway. She sounded sleepy at first and, I apologized for waking her, and explained to her how we had been out entertaining our customers. We chatted about how our days had gone, since I'd left. I related to her the scene in the hotel bar and how I had told Derek about she and Nick. She gasped softly when I told her how Derek had responded. "Oh, God, I never would have guessed. Gee, if I'd know that, I might have started doing this a lot sooner. I'd love to do it with him too. Would you mind?"

She didn't wait for an answer, but resumed telling me about what had happened at home while I was away. "By the way, Nick was over yesterday to see me, and we talked. I told him about what has happened lately, how you are aware that he and I have been having sex. He wondered why I hadn't called him, and that explained it. He was concerned, of course, that he had caused trouble for us, but I assured him that everything was OK. When I told him that we would probably be able to get together again, but with you watching, he was a little surprised at first, but he confessed that the same thoughts had run through his head from time to time. He said that he occasionally suggested the idea to Madeleine, but she had never allowed it to happen."

She continued, "He's such a gentleman. He said he'd be honoured to do it with you watching if that's what you wanted." I really didn't have a response to that. I felt rather humiliated that Nick now knew my dirty secret. At least he had been kind enough to say that he's do the same, even if he really wouldn't.

The mention of Madeleine's name prompted a question from me. "Does Madeleine know what's going on?" I asked.

Jan hmmmed on the other end of the phone "I have to think she does. After all, she's the one who suggested using Nick to relieve my horniness. I was confiding in her, complaining, is what it really boils down to, about how long it had been since we made love and she suggested that she would send Nick over to help me out. I never know when Madeleine's kidding me. Maybe she doesn't know."

We chatted for a short while longer, then said our good-byes. I promised to phone her again in a few days.

The rest of the week flew by. Everyone involved with our company at the customer's office was upbeat about the product and were eager to move on it. They hoped to have the first shipment out to some trial sites by the end of the month, which surprised and scared Derek and I, but we were ready. Just barely.

One more day in Vancouver to wrap up the final details, then we'd head home. Derek and I had a quick meal and a beer in the hotel's restaurant, then headed for our respective rooms. It had been a tough day and we were both dead tired.

I stripped down to my underwear, washed up and brushed my teeth, and was climbing into bed to watch a bit of TV before, when I noticed that the phone message light was lit up. I wondered who might have left a message. Anyone who really needed to talk to me had my cell number, and would have known that I check for messages there often. This hotel had a newer messaging system that had real voice mail capabilities, but a tortuous routine to retrieve the messages. When I finally got through the multiple levels of passwords and 'press 1 for this, then press 6 for that' shit, a synthesized voice told me I had 2 new messages. I pressed 1-1 for the first message. Click. Whoever it was had hung up. I erased that message, then pressed 1-1 again when the prompt came up.

"Hi, sweetheart." It was Jan, speaking in a low, sultry voice. "I phoned earlier, but you weren't there that time either. I guess you're out having your supper. I phoned the first time to ask you for a favour, I wanted your permission..." She seemed to be waiting for something. There was a long pause and then I heard my wife sigh softly. "I wanted your permission to break my promise not to fuck Nick while you were away." Another sigh. ""but I couldn't reach you...." Another long pause. Then a breathless "Oh, shit, that feels sooo good." She was breathing harder now, and it dawned on me what was happening. "Nick's going to fuck me now, baby, but I wanted you to listen to me get fucked. I hope you're not angry, but I'm sooo horny. I just couldn't wait any longer. I love you, Greg."

There was a long period where Jan didn't say any thing, but I could hear her breathing heavily, then, "Oh God, Greg, he's licking my ass. It feels so good."

"Oh, Nick, don't stop! Don't stop! Oh, fuck, that feels good." She wasn't talking to me any longer, but was now under the spell of Nick's tongue. And soon, his cock I presumed. "Yeah, yeah, oh yeah. Oh, baby, I love your tongue up my ass. Yeah, I'd love to but I want Greg to do it first. Just wait." He was asking her if she wanted his cock in place of his tongue. My cock twitched at the thought. We had talked about anal sex, but she had never been quite ready to try it. It appeared as if she was ready now, and I vowed that was the first hole I was going to put my prick in when I got home.

"Put it in, please. Fuck me now." Her breathing got heavier, and it was quite a while before anything else was said. Then, "Come on, you fucker, quit teasing me with that thing." I heard Nick murmur something, then Jan groaned. It was a very familiar sound, that groan. It was the same sound I heard every time I pushed my cock into her cunt.

He was really fucking her. My wife was taking another man's hard cock into her hot and slippery pussy while I listened, and she was loving it. The phone message had all of my attention. A bomb could have gone off in my room and I wouldn't have noticed.

"God! Oh my God, Greg, I'm..... Christ, Nick.....I'm going to.....Shit! Fuck..... God, Nick, fuck me!.......Oh! Oh! I'm coming...... I'm coming! Greg!

Then she was gone! There was a crash, the sound of a telephone hitting the floor, and the connection was gone. Shit!

I looked around, then down at myself. My chest and lap were spattered with semen. I had come all over myself and hadn't even noticed. My God. What an experience. A half hour later I listened to the message again, this time jacking off into a wad of tissues. I listened again before drifting off to sleep after finally before deleting it

The following day passed ever so slowly. When we finally made it to the airport the monitor showed that our flight was delayed.

"Bad weather to the east." Said the balding guy at the Air Canada counter "Shit!" I muttered. I looked at Derek, who shrugged and then said "I think they've got Kokanee Gold on tap at Milestones. Let's go."

After a couple of pints and an hour of idle chat, the subject of Jan and Nick came up. I wasn't surprised that they were on Derek's mind, as they had certainly been on mine. I told him about the phone message as he sat at the bar, hanging on every word. When I was done he shook his head. "I don't know how you can handle all of this, buddy. I know I couldn't."

"I don't know if I can take it much longer. If it were just casual sex, no problem, but I think she's become obsessed with Nick, I know it." Derek nodded. "It sure sounds that way." I shrugged my shoulders. "I've got to figure out a way to stop what's going on without driving her way from me. And quickly, too."

Our flight was called a few minutes later and we made our way to the gate. I phoned home to tell Jan about the late arrival. The call went into the voice mail mode at once, indicating that she was already on the line, so I left her a message.

Derek's wife Fiona met us at the airport and, after pulling our bags off the luggage conveyor, we jumped in their van and headed east toward their home and mine.

No lights were showing in the house as they dropped me off. As he handed me my bag, Derek held out his hand and we shook and thanked each other for a successful trip. "Good luck with your problem." He said softly as I turned to go.

I left my suitcase in the kitchen and quietly crept through the house to the master bedroom. The door was ajar and there was a soft light coming from within. There was Jan stretched out on the bed wearing a lacy teddy, surrounded by a dozen or so flickering candles. She had obviously planned to greet me in the most intimate way, but now was snoring softly, unable to stay awake. I was tempted to wake her, but she looked so peaceful there on the bed that I couldn't.

When I woke in the morning, she was gone. I could hear the coffee maker chugging away in the kitchen, and a few minutes later , she peeked past the door to see if I was awake. I sat up a bit and gave her a smile, and she beamed back at me. "I'm so glad you're home and smiling, sweetheart. I was afraid you'd be angry about me breaking my promise. You're not, are you?"

I told her that I had been a bit pissed off, but that had been more than offset by the erotic images left in my head as I replayed the message over several times before finally deleting it. I didn't say anything about my greater concern about her obsession, her inability to stay away from Nick's cock. I didn't want to start something that would lead to accusations and upsets because I was still optimistic we could work things through.

She lay down beside me on the bed and we embraced and kissed. It wasn't long before my cock was stiff and my lips were moving down her neck toward her breast. "Hold on, big boy," she panted, as she pushed up off the bed and unto her feet. "I've got an hour session booked at the gym, and I have to be there in twenty minutes." She reached out and gave my dick an affectionate squeeze. "If you were to get that hard-on in me, I'd never get out of here. Save it for later." She grinned. "By the way, speaking of later, Madeleine called. We're invited for a barbecue tonight. I'll pick up a couple of bottles of wine on my way home from the gym. I think I might stop at the mall too and see if I can find something new to wear tonight. What do you think?"

"Sure, why don't you see if you can find something nice." I answered, trying not to sound disappointed. "Fuck!" I thought. Not only was there to be no lovemaking now, which I needed for reassurance, but now Nick was in my face again. With any luck we could slip away early.

"Who's going to be there tonight, beside us?" I wondered out loud as Jan opened the closet, and took out her exercise wear. "Two other couples, Madeleine didn't say who," She said as she strolled out of the door, swinging her lovely round ass.

What's going to happen at the party? Will Greg come up with a solution to his problem? Where will Jan and Greg's relationship go from here? Find out as they continue on in Part 2.

Joe_Dink
Joe_Dink
36 Followers
12