Nick & Madeleine Ch. 3

Story Info
Jan comes home to be with Greg...& Madeleine.
7.7k words
4.18
63.4k
8
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/21/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joe_Dink
Joe_Dink
36 Followers

In Part Two of "NICK and MADELEINE," Greg throws Jan out after she's unable to let go of her affair with their neighbor, Nick. Nick is later arrested for the firebombing of a competitor's jobsite, and when Madeleine returns, Greg finds comfort in her arms. After Nick's conviction, Greg asks Jan to come home. Here's what happened once they got there.

That evening, as we sat together at the table, I told Jan what our arrangement would be. Even though I still loved her unequivocally, she would no longer be the only woman to share my bed. Madeleine and I had become lovers, which she knew, and had established a life together. She was staying. The three of us would be living together, sleeping together, and for the most part, having sex together. Madeleine and she would be treated equally by me in every respect. That was the only arrangement available to her, and if she couldn't deal with it, she didn't have to stay. I added that I hoped she would stay because I was still very much in love with her, even though she had deserted me for Nick, and hurt me badly. Her eyes were wide after listening to what I had to say, as if she was in shock, perhaps. Then she burst into tears. I got up and took her into my arms to comfort her, thinking that the tears were a sign that she was upset and would refuse to join us.

As I held her she whispered in my ear. "I love you, sweetheart, I am so, so happy that you and I are going to be together again. I can't believe what a fool I was to be so hung up on Nick." Afterwards, Madeleine told me that Jan had looked over my shoulder at her and winked.

We relaxed afterwards with some music on the stereo, and several liqueurs. Madeleine enjoyed trying different ones and we had purchased several that Jan had never tried before. Before too very long, all of us were feeling the affects of the alcohol. Madeleine took me aside for a moment. "I want you to take her to bed soon, and to make love to her slowly and gently, as I know so well that you can. I'll sleep in the spare room tonight. Tomorrow night will be the three of us, sort of."

I nodded and started to asked her what she meant by 'sort of," but she just shushed me and pushed me in Jan's direction. I did as she told me and took Jan's hand and led her off to the bedroom, explaining that on this first night back together, we'd be alone, that Madeleine would join us tomorrow.

It was a memorable night. After being married for almost ten years, we hadn't been together to two and a half months. There was a lot of catching up to do, and we did it well. The sex, as Madeleine suggested it should be, was slow and gentle. We dozed for a short while after we both climaxed, then I awoke as Jan took my cock into her mouth and sucked me back to hardness. We fucked again, this time she got up on her knees, in that familiar position, and I pushed my cock into her moist sex from behind. It was fantastic. Her cunt seemed to milk my shaft as I moved in and out her depths with long even strokes. After a few minutes of steady fucking, Jan pulled away and reached through her legs. Holding me lightly, she aimed my cock at her anus and pushed back. There was some initial resistance, then I slipped past her anal ring and slid easily all the way into her ass.

"Oh, Christ, it feels so good, Greg." She moaned. "I've thought about having your cock up me like this for a long time now. I could stay like this forever."

Well, I couldn't stay that way forever, but I lasted long enough in the intense heat of her rectum to give her a strong orgasm, before my balls gave up their second load of the night, this time shooting it deep into her insides.

Both of us slept like babies that night, and it was after ten when we awoke to see Madeleine's smiling face beaming at us from the doorway. "Come on you two, get up and get showered. We have some shopping to do today." We both looked at her like "What the hell are you talking about?" She giggled and told us, "We need to buy ourselves a king size bed!"

We ended up at one of those big box furniture warehouses looking at mattresses and box springs and headboards. The young sales associate, as they're called, was thoroughly baffled by what was being said, mostly innuendo and teasing, until he finally caught on to the fact that the two women would be sharing this big bed with me. Once aware, he was in awe, and followed us around like a puppy dog as we picked out a new armoire and dresser, in addition to the bed. With two women in the house, more storage for clothes would be needed. For sure!

We paid an extra charge to have the bed and other stuff delivered that evening, then headed for the nearest mall to pick up new bedding. With that looked after, we stopped at our favorite steak house and ate a leisurely dinner. The delivery van was pulling into the driveway just as we arrived home. Within a half hour, our new bed was set up. We paid the delivery guys to move the old bed to a basement bedroom and then proceeded to make the room hospitable. Jan had seen some candles at one of the stores in the mall, and after all was done, the room looked very inviting by candlelight.

After a couple of glasses of wine in the living room, Madeleine stood up and motioned for me to follow her, which I did. As she approached the hallway leading to the bedroom, she turned and looked at Jan, who was still sitting on the couch. "What are you waiting for? Come on." Jan's face lit up and she joined us in the hallway.

When we got into the bedroom, Madeleine had us sit down side by side, then she began, "Last night was a terrific little honeymoon, but tonight is going to be different." She paused. "I like you a lot, Jan. I'm really looking forward to living here with you and sharing Greg with you. But..." she paused again, this time a bit longer as if searching for the right words, "I still have a lot of anger toward you as well, after all, you were fucking my husband behind my back. This whole thing between you and Nick has caused Greg and I a great deal of pain. I thought it best to get this out in open early on, so we can get on with the positive part of the relationship the three of us are going to have. I'm going to take some action that will let the anger go away. Just so you aren't angry with Greg after tonight, he had no I idea what I have planned." I looked at her, then at Jan, wondering what the hell she was talking about. "I'm sorry I didn't let you in on this Greg," she continued, "but I was pretty sure you would try to talk me out of it, after all, you have really forgiven her already. You've asked her to come back to you and that says it, doesn't it?"

She turned to Jan. "As I said, don't take this the wrong way. I don't hate you. I like you. A lot. I know I'll love you before much more time passes. But the anger has to be exorcised. Now, take off your clothes except for your bra and panties."

Madeleine sat in the straight backed chair that we keep in the bedroom and crooked her finger at Jan. "Come here and get over my knee." Holy shit, I thought. She's going to spank her. Then it hit me; how appropriate. Jan had behaved like a bratty little girl.

Jan blushed beet red. As she moved to Madeleine's side she looked at me and then at her, tears already forming in her eyes.

"I'm so ashamed of the way I've behaved. I was cruel and thoughtless to both of you and I deserve anything you want to do to me." She wiped her eyes and lowered herself onto Madeleine's lap. Madeleine looked at me. "Is this alright with you?" she asked. I blushed too, then nodded my head. "Then get me the hairbrush from the dresser and bring it to me." Her tone was even, not demanding or bossy. This was simply something that needed to be done. As I handed her the brush, she made her next request. "Pull her panties down for me, please Greg. Do you want to spank her too? Would it release some demons for you?" Jan turned to look up at me as I took a deep breath and nodded, "Uh huh." I answered.

I had always had the idea that the spanking of an adult woman was a very erotic event. Not this one, though. Jan cried, sobbing her heart out. She begged Madeleine to stop hitting her, but she just kept going, giving her twenty good swats. She didn't hold back, putting all her strength into the blows. Jan was in such pain that I had no heart to take my turn. I shook my head when Madeleine offered me the brush. "I think she's had enough." I said.

"I think so, too." Madeleine replied.

We let Jan lay on her side on the bed. Madeleine stood and undressed, silently motioning for me to do the same. When we were naked, Madeleine spoke to Jan again. "The spanking was in return for the pain you've cause us. You also humiliated us, and now we're going to do the same to you.

Madeleine looked directly at Jan. "Get up, slut! I want you to use your mouth to get your husband's cock ready to fuck me. I want to see you make it hard." I had not been at all aroused by what had happened up until now, but as I sat there with Jan kneeling in front of me, my cock rose rapidly in anticipation of her mouth on it. She didn't have it in her mouth for long before I felt the beginnings of the urge to come in my balls. I grabbed her hair and roughly pulled her off my hard dick. I fully understood what Madeleine was trying to do here, and I spoke to Jan rather rudely. "None of that for you tonight." I jerked my head toward Madeleine. "She's going to get it, not you." I could see the tears forming in her eyes again. I felt badly for her , but knew we had to go through with this so that we could get on with our lives.

Madeleine had stretched out on the bed as Jan was sucking me, and now crooked her finger at me. Her knees were up and her legs spread, and I knew exactly where she wanted my hard cock. I knelt between her legs, but before I could enter her, she grasped my cock and held it. "Just wait," she whispered to me, then spoke to my wife. "Jan, I have one more job for you to do, before you sit down there," she said, pointing to the hard chair, "and watch me fuck your husband. Come here, please. I want you to reach between us here and spread my pussy open with one hand, and with the other guide your sweetie's lovely prick into me." Jan hesitated, the tears in her eyes becoming more evident. "Now, bitch!" Madeleine said forcefully, and Jan jumped to comply.


I fucked Madeleine for a long time as Jan sat and sobbed quietly, but it wasn't a truly satisfying session of sex. After we were done, Madeleine got up and went to Jan and knelt beside her, and in a low and soothing voice, reassured her that her punishment was now over.

"We'll never say another word about you and Nick and the pain you've caused." She took Jan by the hand and had her lay face down on the bed, and carefully applied a soothing lotion to her bum, which was still red and welted. Jan drifted in and out of asleep as we caressed her, until we snuggled up, one on each side of her and kissed her goodnight.

The next day was the beginning of an very exciting period in our lives. My partnership with Derek had taken off, our product was a real success in the marketplace. We had some semi serious inquiries from large multinationals about investing in us. The money was flowing in, and we were able to hire a number of top quality people to more or less run the business, so we could go back to living normal lives. Well, closer to normal, anyway. At home, I don't think it was quite normal. How many men arrive home from the office to be greeted by two beautiful naked women? I can't begin to describe the feeling of having two mouths on my cock at the same time, Jan and Madeleine competing to see who would be the first to receive the first spurt of my hot cum. How many get to have one dripping pussy pressing against their mouths, while another slides up and down their straining cocks?

It was difficult, at first. I can admit that now. I lost twenty pounds in the first six months, before I learned to pace myself a little better, if you know what I mean. Two horny women can place demands on a man's body that it isn't meant to deal with. I was worn out, tired as hell all the time. Fucked into exhaustion. We were doing all sorts of different stuff, a little light bondage, some role playing (with costumes, no less), and fairly frequent anal sex. Madeleine had experienced it with Nick, and so had Jan. All of this was adding up to so much sex, so often, that is was wearing me down. If was Jan who figured out what the problem was. That night in bed, the ladies whispered back and forth as I lay there panting after fucking both of them for almost two hours before finally blowing my load deep in Jan's hot pussy. I had given them both several orgasms, but I was drained after doing so. The next evening they were both unusually giggly, and wanted to go to bed earlier than we often did. It didn't take long for the ladies to cuddle up to me and within a very short time, Madeleine was astride me with her hot cunt massaging my erection. She was very hot, and climaxed in a record time, taking me along with her. No sooner than we had caught our breath, they were back snuggled up beside me, with Jan, this time caressing my now limp dick. "Christ!" I said to myself. "Give me a few minutes, woman." That's what I thought. "Jeez, Jan. You must think I'm a super stud, how about a few minutes to rest up." That's what I said. I didn't want to hurt her feelings.

"Well, you are a stud, aren't you, Greg?" Jan said in a teasing tone." Or have you finally realized you don't have to satisfy both of us each time we have sex. It dawned on us last night. We were starting to worry about you, you've been tired and cranky lately, and you've been losing weight. We thought you were sick. Then it occurred to Madeleine that you had been doing the work of two men here in the bedroom, in a manner of speaking. We knew right away what was causing your fatigue," she giggled and kissed me, "so we decided to do something to help you out." Madeline got up off the bed, and disappeared into the bathroom while Jan pulled me off the bed, slipped my robe over my shoulders and sat me in the easy chair we had recently moved into the bedroom. She lay pulled the bedding off and lay down on the big bed. Looking into my eyes, she sinuously made her way to the middle of the mattress, then blew me a kiss. I heard the bathroom door open and turned... I'm sure my eyes popped out of my head! There was Madeleine, in a black satin corset which supported her breasts, but didn't cover them, and... a harness to which was fitted a rather large black rubber cock. "Holy shit!" I said. "Oh, my God!" Jan said, the awe in both our voices quite evident.

Despite the fact that these two horny women had been sharing the same bed for quite some time, there had been little sexual contact between them. There had been some nipple sucking and caressing of pussy lips at my suggestion, but that was the extent of it, so I was quite surprised to see what has happening before my eyes.

Madeleine looked at me.. "You sit back and take it easy. Tonight, I'll be the stud with the hard cock and take care of the little woman here." she said, looking at Jan. Jan smiled at her and licked her lips dirtily. "Come on and fuck me with that big black cock." She said in a husky voice. "Here, let me suck it first."

If this was supposed to relax me, I'd hate to see what they would do to get me excited. My cock rose, as if wanting to see what was going on, too. Madeleine knelt over Jan's face and let her take the head of the anatomically correct dildo into her mouth. I'd seen enough of Jan's blowjobs up close and personal to know that she wasn't just goofing around, this was serious. When Madeleine pulled away, the fake cock was dripping with Jan's saliva. Madeline pushed Jan's legs up over her shoulders, giving her a clear view of the gaping pussy below. It'll go in easy is what I thought. I was correct. All the way in, right up the balls, on the first push. Jan groaned and climaxed right then and there. Judging by the sounds she made, I was gonna be needed a little less around her in the future. They managed to hump away for almost ten minutes before they came together, screaming and writhing about as if in pain. I had come several minutes before them but my cum coated hand still gripped my semi hard cock.


The black cock and harness became a regular, but not overly frequent part of our sex life. They usually reserved it use for when I was very obviously worn out by them, or by work or whatever tended to put me in a funk. Every once in awhile it was hauled out when we were playing kinky games, but for the most part, they let me doze in bed, or in front of the TV while they went off to the spare room and screwed themselves silly. I don't know what the two women worked out between themselves, or whether they actually did agree to something, or whether it just sort of happened, but Madeline always wore the cock, playing the male role. There was one occurrence that was a notable exception to that routine.

A bit more than a year after Nick had gone off to jail, Madeleine applied for and got a part time nursing position at a nearby hospital. Although we didn't need the income, Madeleine had the need to accomplish something, and decided that getting back into nursing was as good a way as any to do that. Just before Christmas, she invited us to join her at her departmental Christmas party. We had a blast! Everyone was very friendly, and we had enough to drink so that everyone was relaxed and easy to talk to. I noticed Jan dancing with a couple of guys who, during the slower dances, took the opportunity to massage her ass as they moved around the floor. She didn't make any move to stop them. One of them even sat down with me after the dance and gave her some very nice compliments. When I asked him how he liked her bum, he didn't bat an eye.

"It's nice." He said. "Very round and firm. I hope you don't mind." I just smiled. Even though we had been through a rough time because of Jan's affair with Nick, the thought of my wife with another man for casual sex still turned me on.

One of Madeleine's co-workers, a guy named Ken, spent a lot of time at our table, sitting between Madeleine and I. He talked with me a lot, and tended to be very touchy-feely, but I was in a pleasant, alcohol induced haze, and didn't really make too much of him. I did notice he and Madeleine laughing and whispering on quite a few occasions, and I noticed Jan become part of the little group a few times as well. I'm sure I wondered what was going on, but as I said, I was pretty high. In the cab on the way home, as Jan and Madeleine giggled between themselves some more, I finally suggested they clue me in on what had been so interesting and funny all evening. Jan eyed me with a look of disbelief. "You mean you don't know what's been going on in front of you all evening? Jesus, Greg," she said with a chuckle. "You really are clueless tonight, aren't you?"

I looked across the back seat of the cab at the two of them. "What the fuck are you talking about?" They smiled. Madeline spoke first "I guess I forgot to tell you that Ken is gay. Actually he's bisexual. He says he's not about to turn down pussy if it's offered. He was hitting on you, you big dummy. Every time you turned around, he was telling us how hot you made him. I told him to forget it, you definitely aren't interested in guys. He seemed to think you'd like it if you tried it." It was my turn to laugh. "Ha! That'll be the day."

Jan hadn't said anything so far which was unusual. She was normally pretty gabby when pissed up. She still didn't say anything as she leaned into me and gave me an extremely hot kiss, mashing her lips against mine, and forcing her tongue between my lips. I certainly didn't resist her aggressive advances, I was horny, too. My inhibitions go out the window when I've had a few drinks, but the loss of my inhibitions didn't stop me from being surprised when Jan whispered hoarsely in my ear. "I want to see you make love to another man." I had to ask the to repeat herself, because I couldn't believe what she had said. She said it again, this time loud enough for both Madeleine and the cabby to hear, and added. "Just thinking about it makes me so fucking hot."

Joe_Dink
Joe_Dink
36 Followers