Nick and Mia

Story Info
After a long day Nick gets more than just a movie.
1.7k words
3.87
17.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick kicked off his shoes after the very long day. All the teaching majors and science students figured that being a film student automatically made one lazy. They saw it all as kicking back and watching movies while they wrote papers and did experiments. Nick always laughed at this. He’d like to see any one of them make one shot worthy of real cinema, not just dribble like Kangaroo Jack. That doesn’t even begin to address getting actors to come up with an equally worthy performance.

But for all the troubles and stresses that shooting films were, Nick had a productive day. His footage was being sent to the lab to get processed. That meant Nick would get a whole day and a half off before he had to cut it all up and piece together the shots. And of course, what does a day off mean for a film student? More movies! And of course, managing the assets.

A little masturbation while watching movies is not surprising, but generally it is done when watching porno movies or some other such film with eye candy. For some reason though, Nick always played with the assets when he watched movies, any movies. He did not even think of it much. When he kicked back on the bed and turned on a movie, eventually he’d find his hand in his pants. It got to be habit so he would always find himself horny no matter what when he watched movies in his room. He didn’t care anymore though, in fact after shooting his movie all day with Mia, Nick needed to relieve his member of some tension.

Mia is where Nick had been setting his romantic eyes to for a long time now. Not just his romantic eyes because he could not get enough of her eye candy. She was a few inches shorter than his six feet of height with soft black hair. Mia carried herself in a manner that bespoke of not caring what the rest of the world thought of her. She always wore band tee shirts and often had on an old army jacket. Any person with blood flowing in their veins though could see she had a blazing hot figure underneath that. Those band shirts always hinted at, but never quite showed, her 33 C breasts. Even though Nick had been friends with Mia for a while, her passionate brown eyes could still make him smile with just a glance. A cute little lip ring finished off the effect that always made Nick’s cock stir without any coaxing at all.

Nick pulled Hackers out of his movie rack and got it set to play. He was all set to watch half the movie before the unavoidable stirrings in his pants took his mind from the movie and over to Mia. Nick just dug the remote out when he was interrupted by a knock at his door. He opened the door and found himself speechless as those passionate eyes stared up at him.

“Hi Nick,” she said with a smile that could melt even the coldest New Hampshire night. “I was over to pick up some things that Judy had borrowed from me, when I remembered you lived over here and figured that I should stop by.”

“Come on in,” Nick replied, finally regaining some words. “I was about to watch Hackers. You can stay and watch if you’d like.” He opened the door wider and Mia came into his room.

She shrugged off her army jacket and tossed it onto the desk chair. “Great movie. I’d love to watch it with you.”

Nick felt rather nervous, was that just me, or did she put extra emphasis on ‘with you’? He tried to not think about that as he sat back on his bed and grabbed the remote. Mia grabbed a soda out of the mini-fridge and stretched out on the bed next to him! Nick was totally surprised and not ready for his vision of hotness to curl up next to him like that. He had to fight a battle of wills with his cock to keep it under control.

Mia turned towards closer towards him, pressing her breasts up against his arm. “Did you lose the play button on that thing there?”

“Oh yeah. Yeah it ran behind the fast forward. Found it though.”

The play button found, the movie started. Mia proceeded to make herself comfortable right where she was. Nick as suspicions that she knew full well what she was doing to him because every time their eyes happened to meet, she smiled a devious and sexy grin, teasing him before going back to watching the screen. He was torn between wanting to keep those boobs right where they were and wanting to prevent embarrassment from the hard on that no man could keep under control for long.

Nick chose boobs.

As the movie progressed Mia made no attempt to move her assets and while this gave Nick time to etch the memory into his head, it also meant that he was slowly losing the battle with his other head. He was trying to be discrete with his excitement though. Mia seemed not to notice and only spoke the regular witty comments about the movie.

“So do you think Angelina Jolie is sexy?” Mia said at what seemed to be somewhat random.

“Not overly so. I’ve seen sexier.” Nick replied.

“I see…” Mia blatantly moved her eyes to the growing issue in Nick’s pants. She pressed her tits even more up against Nick. He could swear that he could feel her nipples getting hard through her shirt.

“She’s no one I would get a hard on over just because she’s on the screen.” Nick was surprised at what he said and almost wished he hadn’t said it because it was bound to offend her. Almost wished he hadn’t said it.

“Well then, since this seems to be my doing, I had better take care of it.” Mia slowly slid her slender fingers under the waistband of Nick’s pants. Nick was speechless in surprise as he felt the pleasant tickle of someone else’s hand playing down there. She reached her fingers around his now fully hard cock and slowly rotated her thumb around the ultra sensitive head. Nick was defiantly feeling some aroused nipples against him as Mia snuggled up and deliberately turned back to the film leaving Nick’s cock twitching with pleasure in her hand and his mind racing.

Nick was trying to focus on what was going on but his cock kept him focused on those going-ons. Mia showed no signs of letting his cock free of the tantalizing torture nor did it seem like she would relieve it of its burden. The next move was all his.

Screw it, he thought, she’s already jacking me off, I can probably get away with kissing her now.

And kiss her he did. He turned on his side and reached over with his left hand. Gently, he lead her chin over to where he could kiss her and kiss her deeply. Nick did this swiftly and Mia was momentarily shocked but then returned the kiss in full force. His tongue played with the edge of her lip ring and then both tongues fought over what mouth they would explore.

Mia withdrew her tongue from it’s exploratory mission and planted a playful kiss on Nick’s nose. He tried to trail some kisses to the hard nipples that were rubbing against his arm all night but Mia sat up with another devious smile. She lightly pushed Nick back so he would be laying down on the bed.

“I told you silly, I had better take care of my own doing.” Mia made haste and stripped Nick below the waist. His cock was standing straight and tall now that nothing was in it’s way. Mia took in the sight of all seven inches with a look of pure lust. She sealed her lips around the head and put considerable sucking pressure on the eager member, creating an extra rush of pleasure as she flicked her tongue repeatedly over the very tip. Mia took one free hand and reached under her shirt to toy with her own yearning nipples. Her other free hand reached underneath where she skillfully played the ends of her fingernails over the back of Nick’s balls, further emphasizing the growing warmth and tingle of impending orgasm.

Nick was moaning and reveling in the rush of a good cocksucking when Mia stepped it up a notch. She took the hand playing with Nick’s balls and wrapped her fingers around his sack. She lightly tugged downward, pulling his balls away from his body, creating a euphoric tightness down there. Mia put her mouth into overdrive as well. Slowly she took the entire length of the engorged cock. When her lips hit the base of the cock, she took a light nip with her teeth and bobbed her head back up. Faster now, she slid herself back down the cock, ever so lightly raking her teeth down the hard flesh.

Up and down, nip and tug, the sensations were becoming one massive sexual rush for Nick. All that teasing and toying with his cock was taking it’s toll. Mia, with her good grip on his sack, felt all the bits and pieces stirring up. She bobbed her head up and put her vacuum seal around the head of his cock and applied a long, hard suck. With a cry of ecstasy, Nick came, Mia drawing up more and more cum from inside of him with each suck. Nick was lost in the orgasm as his whole body twitched with each spurt of cum which Mia happily swallowed up each and every spurt. Nick was finally spent and collapsed back, breathing heavily. Mia crawled back up to Nick and gave him another playful kiss on the nose.

“See? I always take care of my own doings.” She said with a matter-of-fact smile.

“And it looks like we’ll have to watch another movie,” Nick responded tiredly but not without the comment steeped in playful sexuality, “because you haven’t gotten your cookies yet…”

Fade to black.

Roll credits.

Wait for the sequel.