Nick Comes Back For More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the second or third contact though, I noticed that not only had Nick not complained, I was really getting the sense that he was enjoying it. As my tongue brushed up against the underside of the tip I came to the decision that if it was me, I'd be enjoying it. The next time he stroked out of her, she shifted even more and my tongue caught him about halfway up his cock, and I licked upward, moving to the top point of his cock that wasn't buried in my wife before moving on to massage her clit again. He moaned, and I decided he was definitely liking it. The next time he pulled out of her, he held her in that position, with just the tip of his cock in her, and I took the invitation again, licking the length of his cock and then back to her clit. Then it became a rhythm of sorts, him lifting her up, me licking the both of them, and then him plunging her back down so that he filled her to the hilt. She could tell what was happening, and I could sense it was a huge turn-on. It was intense, feeling his hardness on my tongue and tasting my wife at the same time.

I'm not gay or bi, so I'd like to think of it as a pseudo-bisexual experience, but all I can tell you is it was incredibly arousing. Maybe because it was taboo, or maybe because we were all enjoying the pleasure of it. I could tell we were all enjoying it because we kept at it for a long time, and the room was full of the sounds of arousal and satisfaction. Nick's speed began to pick up, and I did the best I could to keep up the pace, and then my tongue could feel him becoming even harder still, and pulsating, and his hips were rocking and he was moaning louder, and then he had plunged deep inside her, so deep that only his balls were exposed, and it only took a second for me to decide that if it were me, I'd like it, so I started licking his balls, and he went into a full body convulsion that felt like it lasted two minutes. Completely spent, his arms fell to his sides and his body went limp. His cock had lost his steely hardness and was slipping out, but I moved into position to replace him, so that now we had her sandwiched tightly between us. It didn't take Nick long to recover enough to become involved once again, and we all rolled over side by side. He lovingly rubbed her back and kissed her neck and shoulders as I held her in a tight embrace, buried my tongue in her mouth, and did my best to fuck her half as well as he had done.

I was taking it slow and easy, partly because I didn't want it to end, and partly because if I had another orgasm like the first two I'd be dead of a heart attack. As I eased in and out of her, I suddenly noticed that Nick had adjusted his position slightly, as if he might be considering a rear entry. I know that my wife has a strict policy about ass play— the ass is a one way street — and I was about to warn him off when I felt a semi erect cock pressing up against mine, and I realized what he had in mind. My wife realized it about the same time, and her eyes got kinda big thinking about taking two cocks at once, but before I knew it Nick had slid in about halfway. It was pretty tight, but it was working in part because Nick was still not fully erect and she was soaking wet and oven hot. The three of us lay side by side on the bed, slowly working the two cocks deeper and deeper. At first I never thought we'd make it all the way in, but we took it slow, and despite a nervous gasp or two, my wife was handling it. Eventually we got comfortable enough for some motion, and we got into a comfortable rhythm, the front of our cocks pressed together in a tight little hole. I could feel Nick getting harder and bigger, and as we writhed around together on the bed I was worried we were going to split my wife in two. Nick sensed this too, and eased out. He rose to his knees and moved to the head of the bed, where he began to slowly massage his cock while he watched his hosts screwing. I was on top and she had her legs wrapped around me, and I was going hard and fast. She looked over at Nick and then back at me and smiled.

"Remember this?" she asked. Her hand moved over and caressed Nick's cock, and then pulled it over to her mouth, where she gave it a long, slow kiss, and then, just as she had done the first time Nick had visited, she let her tongue slip out and she gave him a long, sexy lick.

I could feel myself reaching the point of no return, and the effect had hit Nick too. He was furiously jerking his cock off over her, and then he tensed up and exploded into another orgasm. I don't know how he had anything left, but he still had a healthy dose of fluids that shot all over my wife's tits. That was more than enough for me, and I shot whatever load I had left and fell forward onto the bed, gasping for air.

The three of us laid there for probably half an hour. My wife passed out at some point. Nick and I rose from the bed, pausing to enjoy the scene — a beautiful, satisfied woman. We both agreed that if we had anything left we would've fucked her again as she slept, but neither of us did. The two of us went downstairs, got dressed and watched Sports Center, maybe as a way of reaffirming our hetero leanings. Then he had to go, and we shook hands. Naturally, he mentioned that he'd love to do it again, and I told him ditto. As he walked out the door, he stopped and turned.

"Also, tell Anne that she was incredible," he said.

I nodded in agreement. I walked slowly upstairs to the bedroom. It was impossible not to replay the evenings events in my head. I came into the room and walked over to the bed. The candles were still putting off a low glow on the room, and Anne lay there, naked, asleep, with cum still glistening on her chest. Amazingly, I felt a twitch in my shorts.

Maybe, I thought. Just one more time...

12