Nick Names

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
P4U
P4U
30 Followers

Though old, Mr. Chandra was a strong lover, which Victoria was unaware of; he flopped her on the bed in one stroke and was over her making passionate love. He went on stroking her with force, making her grunt and scream in pain and pleasure before he disengaged from her, flipped her over on fours, pushed up her gown to expose her perfectly shaped derriere, pushed her upper body down to raise her buttocks and her pussy along with it and entered her from behind pushing in her pussy deeper than before. Victoria almost had tears in her eyes from the pleasure and pain that Mr. Chandra was administrating to her body.

As the two were still engaged in the carnal pleasure with Mr. Chandra pushing his manhood from behind, Victoria heard the ancestral clock in Mr. Chandra's living room down strike, it was 12 of midnight and Victoria guessed it right. She stopped Mr. Chandra to wish him, but finding herself in this position with her buttocks raised, Victoria had the idea for the perfect gift.

"Mr. Chandra, I would like you to do it to me in the rear. I want you to fuck me up my ass, will you? She asked Mr. Chandra.

"Yes lovely, whatever you say?" said Mr. Chandra

"But, I am still a virgin there, would you be careful?"

Mr. Chandra, disengaged from Victoria pulling his manhood out of her snatch, it flopped out. He pulled Victoria up to him and kissed her mouth, "Don't worry my dear, I will take good care of you." he assured her.

With his cock sticking out like a pole from his body, he went over to the dressing table and from a drawer pulled out a tube. Walking back to the bed, he squeezed out a generous amount of the content on his hand and then applied it on his cock, making it glisten in the light. When he was at the bed, Victoria had removed the rest of her clothes and was now completely naked before him. He pulled Victoria once again in his arms and kissed her on her lips, sucking on them, exploring them with his own and then forcing her mouth open, his tongue darted inside her mouth, snaking on her teeth, dueling with her tongue while his hand gooey with the content of the tube, went around her lithesome body to reach her buttocks, parting them to apply a generous amount to her rose bud of an anal orifice.

She withered in his arms with her mouth glued to his as he applied the gel to her anus. He broke the kiss, "Don't worry my dear, this will help." He said. She dug her teeth on his shoulder as he entered his thumb ever so slowly in her anus to loosen up her muscles. She mewed like a kitten in his arms when he moved his thumb inside her hot ass hole, and groaned like a tigress when he pulled it out.

Then he gently directed her to turn around and go on all fours, with her ass raised to him. She did as instructed, waiting in anticipation. Mr. Chandra could now see her young white buttocks raised for him; he parted them to see the pink rose bud waiting for his cock. He took another generous amount of the content of the tube and spread it around her rose bud and then parting her buttocks wide, directed his hard manhood to the tight hole.

With his hand he directed the bulbous head of his cock to her rose bud and then applying pressure slowly inserted it in. Her splinters parted way as his head slowly made its way into her rear cavity.

"Oooh Nooooo! Don't...Fuccck.. Mr. Chandra...Oh God!" she screamed as he entered her all the way in one swing of his thrusting pelvic. He waited for her to get accustomed to his member in her tight orifice as her body shivered and then pulled out all the way to his bulbous head and in the second pelvic thrust entered her deeper than before making her scream in pain..."You are killing me Mr. Chandra...stop it..." she screamed as a tear oozed out of her eyes and drooled down her lovely cheeks to glisten like a dew drop on her chin, shivering there as her body shoke from Mr. Chandra's thrust and the pain. But, experienced Mr. Chandra knew what was good for the girl and he thrust in her faster and harder in small jabs making room for his member inside her tight channel.

After initial screams and abuses directed at Chandra, Victoria mellowed down as the same motion excited her, her "Nooooo!" soon changed to 'Yeaaaaaah!" as her body accommodated Mr. Chandra gigantic love tool which gave her great pleasure.

"Yeaaaaah! Mr. Chandra...Fuck me in the ass! Happy Birthday Mr. Chandra!" She shouted as Mr. Chandra started to give her ass slow and long strokes. Mr. Chandra suddenly stopped, surprised and bewildered as to how Victoria knew of his birthday. He dislodged his cock from her ass and once more collected her in his arms. He lifted her face by the chin and looked her in the eyes; questioning her with his own astonished look.

"How did you..." he began but was cut short by Victoria locking her lips to his. He brushed her aside once again, more firmly holding her arms and began again, " How...?" But, before he could complete his question she said, "Happy Birthday, my dear Aamir!"

Before Chandra could say something she said, "Let me introduce myself to you Aamir, I am Kate, your cyber lover."

Mr. Chandra with his eyes wide open was almost caught in a mixed feeling of shock, surprise, embarrassment, passion, lust, bewilderment and love. Victoria put her dainty white fingers to his jaws, cupping his face in her small hands and re-affirmed to him that everything was fine and much better as her eyes shone with love and passion for the matured man before her.

"Happy Birthday Chandra! Happy Birthday Aamir!" she wished him again and put her lips to his in another soulful kiss, as she reached her hand between them to wrap her little white fingers around his hard pulsating cock now coated in the gooey lubricant from the tube. She started to masturbate his cock ever so slowly.

"Thank you my lovely," returned Mr. Chandra breaking off from her kiss, caressing her shoulders and reaching down to play with her huge firm breasts. He slowly set her back on the bed and sitting besides her put down his head to reach those ravishing firm boobs. He took one of her pink nipples between his lips and teased them with his tongue, the way Aamir used to during the cyber sex with Kate. Then he started to suckle on it kneading and twitching the other breast and nipple.

After quite some time of the play and paying homage to her breasts, Victoria pushed his face away from her boobs and hugged him again.

"Me thinks you should finish enjoying your gift," she announced and slipped up to the middle of the bed, positioned herself on all fours with her lovely white buttocks raised. Chandra realized then that why this white girl wanted to give him her virgin hole, it was his gift from his cyber lover.

"Please go ahead and continue fucking me in the ass Chandra," she requested him. Chandra positioned himself once again behind her, parted her beautiful white and perfect globes and exposed her anus to his eyes. He positioned his face above the anus and spat on the anus to re-moisten it, and then taking his cock in his hand he drove it inside her anal channel once again.

"Oooooh Yeaaah!" escaped a moan from Victoria as he entered her ass again. He started his long drawing and inserting motion again, this time with lots of care, love and passion.

"Yeeeeaaah! Baby...give it to me harder!" screamed Victoria as she neared her orgasm, sending Chandra into frenzy of short powerful jabs. He groaned and thrust his pelvic to give the girl what she wanted as he himself felt his pounding excitement nearing a climax.

They moaned and growled for some time, some more long drawn motions and some more short jab till she came screeching followed by him releasing his load in her ass with a groan. When she felt the warm cum in her bowls, she stood up on her fours for sometime squeezing Chandra's cock of the juice with her anal muscle before flopping on the bed face down with Chandra slumping right on top of her with his cock still lodge inside her ass.

"Did you like your gift lover?" she asked him the moment he dislodge himself from her.

"Yeah, that was mind blowing," Chandra assured her, wiping the sweat collected on his forehead with his finger.

"We better clean up," said Victoria as she moved to Chandra's bathroom followed by Chandra on her heels. The two cleaned each other and came out of the bathroom drying themselves with towels.

As Victoria began to collect her clothes to dress and leave, Chandra came behind her and took her in his arms and requested, "Don't go beautiful, sleep in my bed tonight."

"No Chandra, Jairam is in the other room..." she started but was cut between.

"Don't worry, he will not know, I will take care." He assured her.

"But, Chandra, he also made love to me," she recalled.

"Its okay, if you like him and want to continue having a good time with him too, but stay here for the night with me, I have to catch up on a lot of what we chatted on the net." He said.

Victoria saw in his eyes the love, the lust, and the passion he had for her, and decided to stay back and sleep with him. However, she also knew that neither for them would sleep that night. And very much so, the rest of the night, the two spent in making love and taking pleasures in each other's bodies. Victoria gave herself to Mr. Chandra's fancies and kept up to his demands the whole night.

After making love in the early hour of the morning and before leaving Mr. Chandra's room, Victoria wished him once again for his birthday and told him, "I had come to Delhi with only one wish to make love to you on your birthday Aamir, and I have done that."

"Oh Kate..." said Chandra taking Victoria once more in his arms and kissed her.

Victoria spent her two months of holidays traveling in India. She went on trips with each of them individually over the period and thus spent ample time making passionate love with both the father and son, and her net pal Aamir.

P4U
P4U
30 Followers
12